Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12586 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2010
@OP u rutherfucking son of a serbian puke, latest security reports revealed that it is d same s/s militants dat dislodge d people of ukwa west to carry out their evil acts, an igbo man will never ever kidnap a child 4 money, biafra would have been a better place with th likes of izuogu(1st african made car),chika obi, emegwali, awka gun technocrats i will mention but few, biafra will survive without natural resources b/c we are one ourselves. If u don't know biafra war ended d day ojukwu led army built an armo carrying tank thats why d british intervene.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Katsumoto: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
USarmy:

@OP u rutherfucking son of a serbian puke, latest security reports revealed that it is d same s/s militants dat dislodge d people of ukwa west to carry out their evil acts, an igbo man will never ever kidnap a child 4 money, biafra would have been a better place with th likes of izuogu(1st african made car),chika obi, emegwali, awka gun technocrats i will mention but few, biafra will survive without natural resources b/c we are one ourselves. If u don't know biafra war ended d day ojukwu led army built an armo carrying tank thats why d british intervene.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NL can be such a comedy house at times.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:20am On Oct 23, 2010
^^^^^

I think he was referring to the "Corporal Nwafor" armored car, which was actually a Federal army armored car captured by Biafran soldiers. If Biafrans had bothered to build a tank (which they didn't have the know-how to do), it would have been a huge waste of resources on their part though.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Katsumoto: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

^^^^^

I think he was referring to the "Corporal Nwafor" armored car, which was actually a Federal army armored car captured by Biafran soldiers. If Biafrans had bothered to build a tank (which they didn't have the know-how to do), it would have been a huge waste of resources on their part though.

And how does that relate to how the war ended? The post was ridiculous on a several accounts.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2010
I was clearing up what the origin of the tale of the "tank" was, though you might have already known that, but your post didn't correct him or anything, that's all.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by banom(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2010
@ topic,

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the post or the poter, he is only asking a reasonable question, he didnt make any assumption, i am IGBO and i am equally asking the same question, so does that make me a tribalist ?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by PhysicsMHD(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^^
C'mon it was a pretty dumb and insensitive question really- exploiting the Aba kidnapping situation to rubbish an idealized republic for Igbos. And Biafra probably would have been a medium sized developed country by now. Of course the same could be said about some other parts of Nigeria. But the past is the past and what's done is done,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by jason12345: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
i think biafra would have been infrastructural developed compared to nigeria.
but there would have been intra-ethnic clashes and i don't think there will be any form of unity.

@ poster
all said and done, why do you have to use the vices in aba as a reference point
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by pyloannygrirl: 5:00am On May 09, 2011
Приветик!
Есть тут специалисты по фотоаппаратам?
Решила купить фотик, только с моделью никак не определюсь. Очень нравица Fujifilm FinePix JX400 У кого нибудь был или есть такой? Буду признательна за любой комментарий или отзыв, особенно за указание его недостатков.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Osama10(m): 5:23am On May 09, 2011
pyloannygrirl:

Приветик!
Есть тут специалисты по фотоаппаратам?
Решила купить фотик, только с моделью никак не определюсь. Очень нравица Fujifilm FinePix JX400 У кого нибудь был или есть такой? Буду признательна за любой комментарий или отзыв, особенно за указание его недостатков.

aOJWfdr83rt92ir9tgjq30-tu3q -0iu0-e980wei=-w2g 098q3i2- qew'dshgerw89roioe909kwje09dq0f9ewqjf
ewo0wkfejefkejwofejioejfjow
viuoawpdkpqfiowofp-------------fjjwfqewjgopiopfgkWFVK===G-Ofpwfow_owFDOPwkfkwpfkwfogojeogjoogp[.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2011
jason12345:

i think biafra would have been infrastructural developed compared to nigeria.
but there would have been intra-ethnic clashes and i don't think there will be any form of unity.

i beg to differ. the international community not to mention the African diaspora out west
were in support of Biafra and I believe they would have had support during their rough times
considering what the people went through. If Biafra was a country today I honestly believe
it would be well off.

Quote from: DeLaRue on September 30, 2010, 12:29 AM
Tpia,

wish I knew how to report your a$$!

you claimed to police this thread, & now u've turned around to be an abuser urself.

Ileke is a fun & balanced contributor on this forum & you've been prodding her unnecessarily to a 'fight.' what for?

by: Ileke-IdI

here's a "report to the moderator" button on the right bottom side of her posts. . . just click on it.

The moderators know her history and garbage rants, this would be [if I am correct] her 500th ban/ID

buahahaahhaaa! grin grin
Snappia don suffer!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2011
guddsid:

BK i took some time out to study you ,  you became a member of Nairaland on the 30th of july 2010 that's about 3 months ago and you have made 1,136 posts (16.29 per day based on NL statistics) out of 1,136 posts more than 60% of your posts have been associated with the IGBO topic (click here to see your posts
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=566266;sa=showPosts ) its either igbo / biafra or igbo girls or igbo this or igbo that , you are a 26 year old man (as it says on your profile) who takes the time out to come on NL to place posts on nothing else but "i hate igbo this , i hate igbo that ,  yeah i am in America " . i hate to do this in public and if i had a better way of telling you this (mano a mano ) i would have done so but sadly i don't have a more private means of doing this so i would use NL and please i don't want any one making fun of his situation . BK you seem to have a very strong obsession on issues relating to igbos and this obsession  is sadly begining to turn into Insanity , make your researches online you would find out what i am saying is true . You seem to be some one who has potential , i would tell you what , take the time  out check into a mental institute , you would thank me some few weeks later .

thank you!! cool
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by ak47mann(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
i told you as long as this topic relate to ala igbo, before you know it it will reach page 30 cheesy igbos are to relevant in that union.

Any way the union is already on life support cool
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by T8ksy(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2011
ak47mann:

i told you as long as this topic relate to ala igbo, before you know it it will reach page 30 cheesy igbos are to relevant in that union.

Any way the union is already on life support cool

And the sooner this life support machine is switched off, the better for everyone in this hell.hole.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by ak47mann(m): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^
May the lord answer your prayer,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by SergeSerw(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2012
хм, странно уже видел где то

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Hero Or Villain Of June 12? By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Anambra 2021: Major Leap For Maduka, 326 Wards Back Accord Party Guber Candidate / Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.