Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12585 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Dede1(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2010
@Ileke-IdI

I guess you are the person who seemed silly and blinded to idiocy in this case because I can not recall to have responded to your post initially. You have referred to me as tribal bigot in post responded to your brother when MaziUche0 informed you to attack babapupa instead. 

If it will take the endeavor of another adult to force you to regain mental equilibrium, it is time wasted in futility to engage you in discussion.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

@Ileke-IdI

I guess you are the person who seemed silly and blinded to idiocy in this case because I can not recall to have responded to your post initially. You have referred to me as tribal bigot in post responded to your brother when MaziUche0 informed you to attack babapupa instead. 

If it will take the endeavor of another adult to force you to regain mental equilibrium, it is time wasted in futility to engage you in discussion.   

All these grammar bullets you're shooting at me is unnecessary and such a bore. I asked you a question and I demand an answer.
HOW WAS I DEFENDING BABAPUPA?

You might think I detest you [might reply with you "I dont care what you think about me" post lol] because I pick out your post, but in reality, I dont. I believe that you're intelligent enough to retaliate and defend your tribe without seemingly posting like the tribal bigots in this section. You dont see me trying to correct the likes of komando, bk.babe90, ikeyman and willy.willy. I believe in you *silent moment*

Dont get tired of me picking out your posts, simply get use to it.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

Tpia,

wish I knew how to report your a$$!

you claimed to police this thread, & now u've turned around to be an abuser urself.

Ileke is a fun & balanced contributor on this forum & you've been prodding her unnecessarily to a 'fight.' what for?

use the report to moderator button like ileke idi told you.

however, show some sense in what you chose to respond to.

you might be better off in romance section perhaps, if your comprehension skills function more suitably there.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:40am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

@Ileke-IdI

just toast her and she'll get off your back.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

But then, that would get [b]YOU [/b]on my back. I simply dont want that. . . . am tired of dealing with bit ches. . . . oops, I meant witches.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2010
whatever!!!!

as long as the guys can keep you busy and limit your silly questions!!!

na soso scatter you dey scatter the place anytime you dey idle!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:44am On Sep 30, 2010
tpia,

As apparently ur record here is woeful, & known to the moderators, I 'd rather not waste my time reporting u again.

Will avoid u @ all cost as ur IQ is quite low.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

whatever!!!!

as long as the guys can keep you busy and limit your silly questions!!!

na soso scatter you dey scatter the place anytime you dey idle!

But then, what would limit your silly posts?

I've begged beaf, I've begged Aloy.emeka, I've begged 190, and tons more to keep you busy. . .  but no amount of begging can get you a "stalker" [imma have to steal your word right now]
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

tpia,

As apparently your record here is woeful, & known to the moderators, I 'd rather not waste my time reporting u again.

Will avoid u @ all cost as your IQ is quite low.

Try to ignore her, but give her atleast one whipping per week/month [depends on how busy your schedule is]. . . . it'll str8n her up.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Freewilly(f): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

That is the  funniest thing I've heard all day. LWKMH grin grin grin grin

I'm glad I woke up for a midnight snack grin

Now I'm off to bed with a smile on my face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Osama10(m): 5:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But then, what would limit your silly posts?

I've begged beaf, I've begged Aloy.emeka, I've begged 190, and tons more to keep you busy. . .  but no amount of begging can get you a "stalker" [imma have to steal your word you right now]
Una go make me laugh fall comot my chair now. grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2010
Dont be surprised if Ileke Idi and Tpiah suddenly elope to Massachusetts (or wherever Lesbos can get married) and get hitched. They clearly are "feeling" each other out! Still Trying to make out which one is the man in the relationship tho. . . . . .
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke in a Lesbo adventure with her across America? grin

ma Ekiti sister isnt dat inclined, defo not with tpia nyway wink
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

Ileke in a Lesbo adventure with her across America? grin

ma Ekiti sister isnt dat inclined, defo not with tpia nyway wink
Are you also Ekiti?

Never get tired of digging you ppl out grin grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Dede1(m): 6:00am On Sep 30, 2010
@babapupa

I suggest you read up punk. When did Nigeria introduce the rank of “Brigadier General” in its military parlance? I guess you need to know that Beajamin Adekunle had been retired from Nigerian army when the rank of “Brigadier General” was incorporated in Nigerian military lexicon. If you do not watch you progress closely, you could remain a dunce forever.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2010
I'm not, but we were formerly in the same state, so you still a sis
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

I'm not, but we were formerly in the same state, so you still a sis
oh ok, well, I was omo Ondo for a couple of yrs before we departed. . . ok, lil bro grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

@babapupa

I suggest you read up punk. When did Nigeria introduce the rank of “Brigadier General” in its military parlance? I guess you need to know that Beajamin Adekunle had been retired from Nigerian army when the rank of “Brigadier General” was incorporated in Nigerian military lexicon. If you do not watch you progress closely, you could remain a dunce forever.    

Shut your mouth and quit repeating your ignorant rubbish.

Benjamin Adekunle was promoted Brigadier-General in 1972 and was forced to retire in 1974.

Olodo buruku. Like I said before, you are full of nonsensical mumbo jumbo,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by kettykings: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2010
@ poster have ever wondered why US Britain and USSR did everything possible to stop Biafra and did nothing extra to help nigeria stablize and grow after the war or are you suffering from a failure of intelligence.
Why have they not intervened in somalia , ethiopia/ erithrea ,south sudan

How come nigerian military and police have never been up to any task, is it the same Aba issue that made GEJ sack Onovo.

I wonder really what would have become of nigeria if russia and britain did not come to its aid in 1967 civil war.

The problem in Aba is simply a failure of nigerian security set up , a day before that kidnap the same police was able to stop the meeting of ibo leaders in a nearby city of owerri but couldn't stop kidnap in Aba.

The same military couldn't stop militants in niger delta and capture tompolo  the FG had to use amnesty and money to stop militancy, they couldn't stop boko haram in bauchi prison break , no wonder they left bakassi for cameroun.

Really I suggest every region produce its own police and army , because the federal army and police have nothing to offer the East.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2010
slap1:

SUPERBLY DELIVERED. I wu mmadu, inu?
Oo. I meela.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2010
kettykings:

@ poster have ever wondered why US Britain and USSR did everything possible to stop Biafra and did nothing extra to help nigeria stablize and grow after the war or are you suffering from a failure of intelligence.
Why have they not intervened in somalia , ethiopia/ erithrea ,south sudan

How come nigerian military and police have never been up to any task, is it the same Aba issue that made GEJ sack Onovo.

I wonder really what would have become of nigeria if russia and britain did not come to its aid in 1967 civil war.

The problem in Aba is simply a failure of nigerian security set up , a day before that kidnap the same police was able to stop the meeting of ibo leaders in a nearby city of owerri but couldn't stop kidnap in Aba.

The same military couldn't stop militants in niger delta and capture tompolo  the FG had to use amnesty and money to stop militancy, they couldn't stop boko haram in bauchi prison break , no wonder they left bakassi for cameroun.

Really I suggest every region produce its own police and army , because the federal army and police have nothing to offer the East.

you can hide and shift the blame as mush as you want, it doesn't change the fact that ibo people are killing ibo people, it doesn't change the fact that ibo people are kidnapping ibo people and ibo school kids.

Yes, we do have a security problem in Nigeria, but the social meltdown, the greed, the violent culture and lack of respect for the next ibo man and kid's life is local.  Even some ibo political leaders and traditional rulers are
behind many of these atrocities,

The federal government should be able to provide security and make every corner of Nigeria safe for every Nigerian, but the federal government can not change your appetite for money, general greed and violent mentality.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by yarodin: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2010
I understand that Aba is going through some crises right now, but why are some Yorubas acting like their regions are very peacefull? Afterall in the 60's, the western region was been ravished by political killings and kidnappings. Even presently we hear of clashes between area boys, political killings etc or because one was not affected directly so it is not a problem? Yes, Aba today has gone to the dogs, but only God knows which region will go up in flames next.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2010
so the niger-deltans were not kidnapping niger-deltans in PHyorubas do not rob other yorubas??boko haramites murdered non hausas up north abi?? retards!! any time the ibo man chucks out his d.ick y'all fall over yourselves to get a taste, cool
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bidemi12(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2010
Beaf:

@DatNiggaAk
Dude, this is the second time I'll be telling you to keep away from this tribalistic nonsense.
What we have in Aba today, is a social tragedy. The rest of Nigeria is not far behind.

Na wa oh, MEAT don repent oooo. i never thought i would ever see the day that meat would lambast someone else for being tribalistic. proves there is hope for everyone.  grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2010
yarodin:

I understand that Aba is going through some crises right now, but why are some Yorubas acting like their regions are very peacefull?  Afterall in the 60's, the western region was been ravished by political killings and kidnappings.   Even presently we hear of clashes between area boys, political killings etc or because one was not affected directly so it is not a problem?   Yes, Aba today has gone to the dogs, but only God knows which region will go up in flames next.  

Though, this is an ibo issue and you are an ibo man, you are yet to utter the smallest concern for your own people, not even any idea or solution. As usual, it's always the standard insecure and defensive finger pointing and Yoruba this, Yoruba that. That's what's killing you, irresponsibility and lack of accountability from top to bottom.

Eevn going by your ridiculous western region references, we took care of our issues without crying, yelling and blaming ibo people.

Ndo. Yoruba people are the least of your worries.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2010
babapupa, that your lagos you keep screamin about is held together by the resilience and hardwork of the ibo man but you would rather die than acknowledge that.I ask again, apart from lagos,which other southwestern state can match any of the cities in the southeast??how has the so called free education awo gave you helped develop your regionyou guys are not really much different from your brothers up north,truth be told grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by yarodin: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2010
When and where did Igbo people say that the cause of the crises in Aba was the fault of the Yorubas?  Instead Igbos have been blaming other Igbos.  Tell me one Yoruba murder case you have solved?  The issue in Aba is not just a reflection of the problems with Igbos but with the whole of Nigeria.  Remember, Imo state which is next door to Abia is not having such problems, but that does not mean criminal activities are still not going on in Imo state.  Of course I am sure if maybe Ogun, Oyo, or any Yoruba state was experiencing such level of kidnapping there will be some Igbo person making fun of the situation.  But remember it is Abia today but tomorrow could be Osun, Sokoto, etc.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2010
phantom:

babapupa, that your lagos you keep screamin about is held together by the resilience and hardwork of the ibo man but you would rather die than acknowledge that.I ask again, apart from lagos,which other southwestern state can match any of the cities in the southeast??how has the so called free education awo gave you helped develop your regionyou guys are not really much different from your brothers up north,truth be told grin

Stay away from crack and ganja.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2010
, and let it be known today that if the yorubas were at the recieving end of that war,yorubaland would be like hiroshima today, the north and the west put together do not and will never have up to 1/10th of the potential of the east.
@OP, what is happening today in aba is a reflection of failed leadership in nigeria and the same can happen in biafra if leadership fails.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2010
@babapupa, stay away from tribalism!!!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2010
yarodin:

When and where did Igbo people say that the cause of the crises in Aba was the fault of the Yorubas?  Instead Igbos have been blaming other Igbos.  Tell me one Yoruba murder case you have solved?  The issue in Aba is not just a reflection of the problems with Igbos but with the whole of Nigeria.  Remember, Imo state which is next door to Abia is not having such problems, but that does not mean criminal activities are still not going on in Imo state.  Of course I am sure if maybe Ogun, Oyo, or any Yoruba state was experiencing such level of kidnapping there will be some Igbo person making fun of the situation.  But remember it is Abia today but tomorrow could be Osun, Sokoto, etc.

Again, feel free to cry and yell about Yoruba people as much as you want, no Yoruba state is or was ever under siege and Yoruba folks don't go  around killing and kidnapping their own for money, we don't kidnap our own school kids, this is not part of our make up and we don't have such entrenched level of greed and lack of respect for human life.

Instead of wasting your breath and losing sleep about Yoruba people, why not start worrying about your own people and start looking for solutions to help your own people.

Crime rate in Lagos was way way high before Fashola took over, but he showed leadership by creating a security fund where the average lagosian and business donate money to support the police with hundreds of patrol vehicle, armored cars, BMW power bikes, weapons and amo and armored trucks.

I'm sure you heard about the 2 new bell  helicopters the state bought to fight crime, guess what, the money came from the same fund.

With a population of almost 18 million, Laagos state is one of the safest mega cities in the world.

What are your leaders doing and what have they done to fight crime and look out for your people? It's all about leadership and accountability.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2010
phantom:

@babapupa, stay away from tribalism!!!

Like I said, stay way from crack. Not everything you don't like is tribal related and all your posts in this thread so far are all tribal,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Bad Experience During Voter's Card Registration In Abuja / Open Grazing Ban: We’re Open For Discussion, Miyetti Allah Tells Ortom / Bola Tinubu: Hero Or Villain Of June 12? By Temidayo Akinsuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.