Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12587 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
phreakabit:

LOL, stop trying too hard to speak queens English, if your father hadn't spent his time and money eating amala and kpomo at Iya muslimats joint at the B/stop, just as his kins men do, whilst your future rotted away at alwaoro primary school then probably you wouldn't be as dumb as you are. At first time assessment i would say, you are as smart as an Intelligent mongoloid, or there about.

I am correct abi, honestly tell me the truth?

What was wrong in his writing? Because he said "A people"? For your info, "A People", as used in his sentnce is not only correct, but, proper! Maybe You should have spent more time in classes?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
Onlytruth:

Just when you think Nigerians have exhausted their ingenious humor, they come up with another!
lmao!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . . . . . . . . At sight of the word "G-E-N-I-T-A-L-S", Onlytruth's face (like that of every other full-blooded Ibo man who happens to be wherever reference to male orifices is made) lit up.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
What was wrong in his writing? Because he said "A people"? For your info, "A People", as used in his sentnce is not only correct, but, proper! Maybe You should have spent more time in classes?

WOW!! BUTT head check out the construction of his sentence,and tell me you dont notice anything? Too many skips, its either he is taking too many purple sprite or he thinks just like a pea sized brain yoruba man, of which you are a typical example.

and its sentence not sentnce
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who said I regarded the Ibo man as a human being?

It must suck to be you with all that hate right?Huh

What do you expect from a guy who wears contact lenses, sucks d!_ks for money,takes that money and gives it to a plus sized "ssbbw" latina chick. Who in turn gives it to her other guy, Man I feel sorry for bk.babe97y, life aint fair to you bro!

ROFLMAO @ FAKE DOLLAR BILLS ON YOUR AVATAR, JEEZ WHAT A slowpoke!!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2010
phreakabit:

ROFLMAO @ FAKE DOLLAR BILLS ON YOUR AVATAR, JEEZ WHAT A slowpoke!!

I'll ignore the rest of ur rants cause they are not worthy of reply. However, Ima answer ur last statement. . . . Lol. Fake Dollar bills?lol. fool! If ure worth anything close to a Mill (which u aint) , It means I can buy You with another Mill to spare. You think everyone lives just above poverty level like u and ur fam? Biyyytch, Im from Brooklyn, u best recognize!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Onlytruth(m): 3:32am On Oct 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'll ignore the rest of your rants cause they are not worthy of reply. However, Ima answer your last statement. . . . Lol. Fake Dollar bills?lol. fool! If ure worth anything close to a Mill (which u aint) , It means I can buy You with another Mill to spare. You think everyone lives just above poverty level like u and your fam? Biyyytch, Im from Brooklyn, u best recognize!

fcking drug dealer. cool cool cool
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:23am On Oct 07, 2010
Onlytruth:

fcking drug dealer.  cool cool cool

Lol. Been waiting for that label forever!lol

I can buy u too, u know? And since ure next to worthless, I'll have like N10gazillion left after I'm done selling you into se*xual slavery!lol

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9d0N9rlkc&feature=related (check out my full response to OnlyTruth)

starting from 0:26
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by adconline(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2010
To answer your irrational question, has Nigeria been a PARADISE on earth since Biafra didnt work out? It's only a thoughtless mind would pose a lopsided hypothetical question. Biafra died after the war, but Nigeria is still living and has lived for 50 years, so let's see how it has worked out for us. The mantra was that Biafra was louse in Nigeria's hair and it was uprooted some 40 years and yet Nigeria has not grown. So should have, could have, and would have should not arise because there is Nigeria to study.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2010
I'll ignore the rest of your rants cause they are not worthy of reply. However, Ima answer your last statement. . . . Lol. Fake Dollar bills?lol. fool! If ure worth anything close to a Mill (which u aint) , It means I can buy You with another Mill to spare. You think everyone lives just above poverty level like u and your fam? Biyyytch, Im from Brooklyn, u best recognize!

Brooklyn more RFLMAO, then those dollar are definitely fake (They look "very" fake!)or you are one hell of a dish washer at McDonalds. Why the hell do you get mad when your bbw b!atch gets mentioned?

Talk about being rich. Dude if you where rich,you wouldn't be living in the freaking slums of Brooklyn try Manhattan boy the that's where the big boys at. KID!

I can buy u too, u know? And since ure next to worthless, I'll have like N10gazillion left after I'm done selling you into se*xual slavery!lol

shocked Talking about selling another guy into sexual slavery only confirms your sexual preference, Faggit!

LOL, Yo bk.babe have you seen my new avatar ? looks kinda like you papi to me.

Ok. NUFF SAID, YOU CAN GO WASH PLATES @ WORK OR GO SERVE HEADS ON THE STREETS AGAIN, MAYATE, Adios mariposa!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by hackney(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2010
^^^ why are you guys wasting your time on a d1ckhead
You guys have time on your hands.

That  bkbabe of a fuxcker is a baseless drughead high on delusions of grandeur.
let's not fill up seun's server space going back and forth with a c0cksu.cker with several aliases.
You all know that as always he's all-mouth ; well he has to be considering his gene pool.

Doesnt anybody see that this waster is . . .  well. . nothing? ?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2010
phreak, go easy on bk abeg, hes disturbed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, brooklyn, lol
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2010
hackney:

^^^ why are you guys wasting your time on a d1ckhead
You guys have time on your hands.

That  bkbabe of a fuxcker is a baseless drughead high on delusions of grandeur.
let's not fill up seun's server space going back and forth with a c0cksu.cker with several aliases.
You all know that as always he's all-mouth ; well he has to be considering his gene pool.

Doesnt anybody see that this waster is . . .  well. . nothing? ?

He must have had a really effed up childhood to turn out like this for real.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2010
OP has simply demonstrated a clear lack of understanding of how Nigeria works.

Aba or Abia State is not some autonomous country within a country like Honk Kong or the Vatican.

In fact every State Governor in Nigeria is the chief security officer of his State to the extent that his security policies are in tandem with that of Abuja.
Governor gives orders to Police Commissioners, they seek clearance first from the IG in Abuja.

So if anything Aba is a sorry reflection of the failure that is Nigeria expecially on social issues.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2010
[/quote][quote author=phreakabit link=topic=522647.msg6875024#msg6875024 date=1286219634]
@ babapupa

5 tips to make you a better MAN

1,Stop talking like a woman

2,Learn to speak,read and write proper English

3,Stop being a hater,thats just bitchy and gay ( Although, I think you are)

4,Do some stumble reading it would help you get your facts right and grow your watery brain into a solid muff,hopefully

5,Learn to wash your G-E-N-I-T-A-L-S.

Just tips from one brother to another!

Cheers Mate  cool

These ibo people sef, good to know you enjoy sniffing my pata, next time let your sister do the sniffing, to many ibo retards plenty  on NL  I swear. Ebge Gay osho buruku,  NEXTT
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by shotster50(m): 5:06am On Oct 08, 2010
@ Babapupa

Your anti igbo rantings is beginning to sound like a broken fan. You knew what you were getting into when you launched your diatribes #dealwithit
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2010
shotster50:

@ Babapupa

Your anti igbo rantings is beginning to sound like a broken fan. You knew what you were getting into when you launched your diatribes #dealwithit

Ode, must everything be labeled against your insecure a/ss? show me where I displayed any hate against Igbo people. Please let your brain walk ahead of reality.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2010
phreakabit:

Why the hell do you get mad when your bbw b!atch gets mentioned?

What the Fuxck are u talking about?!?

phreakabit:

Talk about being rich. Dude if you where rich,you wouldn't be living in the freaking slums of Brooklyn try Manhattan boy the that's where the big boys at. KID!

Ummm, slowpoke, I do live in Manhattan. . . . !!!

phreakabit:

Starting from ur Great-Grand-Father. . . . If ur whole lineage pooled EVERY DIME they ever TOUCHED they still couldnt afford a run-down toilet in Brooklyn Heights!

Now repeat the words "Slums of Brooklyn", while I slap u into next Tuesday. Fools! Stuck in Africa, watch New Jack City, then start acting like they bout it!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by hackney(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2010
babapupa:

Ode, must everything be labeled against your insecure a/ss? show me where I displayed any hate against Igbo people. Please let your brain walk ahead of reality.

Not to worry.
You can all hate all you like 'cos it amounts to nothing.
fuxcking retards.

Their older fuxckheads cant get their heads round the fact that we came up too fast after the war.
School,biz et all.
you can hate me now ,motor-mouths.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ummm, slowpoke, I do live in Manhattan. . . . !!

Hahaha man this dude is f.u.cked up. Are U on smack, LOL. Please read the retards lines below

Biyyytch, Im from Brooklyn, u best recognize!

Quite obvious now you are a poor substance abuser

New Jack city? LOL

are you like 45 year old thats like the only cool movie you know, and that came out umpteen years ago.

Dude get a life, or ask a bum on the streets to sell you one. LOOOOOSER!, I repeat

YOU CAN GO WASH PLATES @ WORK OR GO SERVE HEADS ON THE STREETS AGAIN, MAYATE,  Adios mariposa!

JUST LIKE bk.babe97y SAID, I LIVE IN BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN,BRONX. LMAO

Piece of advise to Nairalanders, if you are ever in NY. Please Please Please Never ask for directions to BROOKLYN, MANHATTAN You would end up in a straight suite in the mental institute. grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ babapupa

Common bro dont get mad, i never meant any offence, I was simply speaking based on general knowledge as its common fact you yoruba guys lets your balls go unwashed for days, the heck some dont even use toothpaste,because thier miracle pako can do it all. Anyways if i pissed you off my bad,I apologize its good to finally meet a yoruba boy that knows what "undergarments are  hare" and no that wasn't a typo,thats just how you guys pronounce get rid of that H "hass ole" damn i did it again.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by jude33084(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
@dede1; kidnapping dey everywhere but aba own na disease. I am nt sure you've bn to aba recently. Its nt only kidnapping, armed robering in dt area is also prevalent. Benin and Ph na nursery sch 4 where aba city dey.
Is it nt JTF that is fighting dem now?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by seanet02: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2010
Aba is a small comparision.
Somalia or Afghanistan is the best comparision with BIAFRA
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
aba is a reflection of what nigeria already is
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by excanny: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
No matter how worst Biafra would have been, Nigeria will still not have been better than it. The environmental degradation and militancy in the Niger Delta is a reflection of what? Biafra, i guess?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by excanny: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
When the government fails to live up to its responsibility which includes taking care of its citizenry, Aba is usually what it ultimately culminates into. Its a reflection of the fact that the machinery of government is faulty that you have a somali-like state of anarchy as it is in Aba at present. My fear is that there's may still be more of Aba unless something radical is done to pre-empt such.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
hackney:

Not to worry.
You can all hate all you like 'cos it amounts to nothing.
fuxcking retards.

Their older fuxckheads cant get their heads round the fact that we came up too fast after the war.
School,biz et all.
you can hate me now ,motor-mouths.

Stay away from crack.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
phreakabit:

@ babapupa

Common bro dont get mad, i never meant any offence, I was simply speaking based on general knowledge as its common fact you yoruba guys lets your balls go unwashed for days, the heck some dont even use toothpaste,because thier miracle pako can do it all. Anyways if i pissed you off my bad,I apologize its good to finally meet a yoruba boy that knows what "undergarments are  hare" and no that wasn't a typo,thats just how you guys pronounce get rid of that H "hass ole" damn i did it again.

You know my pata smell because? Your mates dey do 419, some dey do kidnapping, but na smelling another man's pata be your life calling.

Find something better to do with your ti,e likkle youth,

lol @ "Oyel" talking about pronunciation.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Katsumoto: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
excanny:

When the government fails to live up to its responsibility which includes taking care of its citizenry, Aba is usually what it ultimately culminates into. Its a reflection of the fact that the machinery of government is faulty that you have a somali-like state of anarchy as it is in Aba at present. My fear is that there's may still be more of Aba unless something radical is done to pre-empt such.

Are all parts of Nigeria like Aba or are you suggesting that the government takes care of its citizens all over Nigeria except in Aba?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
You know my pata smell because? Your mates dey do 419, some dey do kidnapping, but na smelling another man's pata be your life calling.

Find something better to do with your ti,e likkle youth,

lol @ "Oyel" talking about pronunciation.

Laugh at this "Old man" with his pickle sized zygote brain, So your pikin dey do 419 abi? lets all pray he hammas so he can by you a hummer,like olu maitain. Anyway,lets not delve away from the issue, i no fit blame you. You never sabi English finish na patois you wan dey speak,hah likkle, what the hell was that?Rather than being grateful,you are one of the rare occurrence of Yorubas who can actually read and write and maybe maybe just maybe speak a little simple basic English you are dying so hard to be Jamaican,just like the rest of your Yoruba brothers, Whereas full grown men Yoruba boys here cant even understand pidgin English.You are a disgrace you know. A real disgrace even at 54 you can still come online to have arguments with members of your kids age group. His hay pitty
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2010
phreakabit:

Laugh at this "Old man" with his pickle sized zygote brain, So your pikin dey do 419 abi? lets all pray he hammas so he can by you a hummer,like olu maitain. Anyway,lets not delve away from the issue, i no fit blame you. You never sabi English finish na patois you wan dey speak,hah likkle, what the hell was that?Rather than being grateful,you are one of the rare occurrence of Yorubas who can actually read and write and maybe maybe just maybe speak a little simple basic English you are dying so hard to be Jamaican,just like the rest of your Yoruba brothers, Whereas full grown men Yoruba boys here cant even understand pidgin English.You are a disgrace you know. A real disgrace even at 54 you can still come online to have arguments with members of your kids age group. His hay pitty

Why are you sitting here typing rubbish essay? Don't you have some man's pata and blokus to smell?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phreakabit(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2010
@ babapupa

Guy buyers dey street HO, You dey here dey type for Nairaland, Jammo dem dey sell Kayno to your customers for streets,  Guy make we call truce just go and sell your D.r.u.g.s hat least thats what you hall do. Has the Yorubas would say His hay pitty

Typing rubbish essay?

Now that's just poor dude,see that's what i have been saying of you guys,You cant speak English,stick to Yoruba please. Whilst you try to polish up your diction, first before taking jabs at me. Now i am not one to Brag, but at immediate comparison, its obvious i am of a higher intellectual status . We IGBOS use our intellect to work, study, reflect, speculate, ask and answer questions,not on sh!tty matter (in the scientific sense) like your kinds. Don't hate on us cos we epitomize what you R lacking, Go get your dictionary and thesaurus to decipher, Biaaatch.

PS: I dont argue with dullards, so Manhattan BK.babe, babapupa dirty Yoruba boy, hits been fun, but hi ave to go to bed now.
Adios mayates.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu’s Arraignment Is Today / "Thousands Will Be Employed In Oil And Gas Sector" - APC Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.