Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12589 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 30, 2010
MaziUche0:

My dear,

Please stop being so biased. Dede was within his right to defend our group. Stop talking foolishly. babapupa started this nonsense as well as the OP.

Yes, babapupa was wrong, but retaliating by attacking a whole tribe and bringing up the ra ping of many innocent women to taunt babpupa is devilish as it gets.

You do the same thing anywaz, so why do I bother explaining to you? undecided

Dede1:

In what aspect should I attack babapupa? I can only ascribe scurrilous diatribe to whatever babapupa represents.  grin
Whatever.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by MaziUche0(m): 4:30am On Sep 30, 2010
Currently, I do not subscribe to such tribalistic posting anymore. My state is going up in flames and I have other things to worry about than some tribalism. But I will defend my people at all cost.

Dede was within his right to do say what he had to say.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 4:31am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. At least, Ojukwu coughed in front of the aggressor. Unlike your forbearers who apparently vibrated in their pants while standing guard as drunken soldiers from northern region of Nigeria declared open season on their daug hters.  

Sometimes I try to engage you, but your irrelevant trash spitting and mindless hallucinations gets in the way.

Btw, the same  forbearers you are talking about not only whooped your ass, you surrendered to the same forbearers.

Abi didn't the 3rd marine commando led General Benjamin Adesanya Maja Adekunle whoop your ass and didn't your whole Biafra rag tags surrendered to Obasanjo?

I'm game if you won go there today,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2010
MaziUche0:

[b]Currently, I do not subscribe to such tribalistic posting anymore. [/b]My state is going up in flames and I have other things to worry about than some tribalism. But I will defend my people at all cost.

Dede was within his right to do say what he had to say.

*Raise my eyebrow*

Should I thank God now or wait till tomorrow when you've forgotten that you've "unsubscribed"?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Dede1(m): 4:43am On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, babapupa was wrong, but retaliating by attacking a whole tribe and bringing up the ra ping of many innocent women to taunt babpupa is devilish as it gets.

You do the same thing anywaz, so why do I bother explaining to you? undecided

Whatever.

Do you not think it amounts to foolishness on the part of babapupa to insult a man who stood up for girls of his ethnic stock who were despoiled, maimed and killed by the idiotic northern soldiers and politicians?
It is even more devilish for you to defend a person who finds joy in castigating a man who fought for sake of the girls, unborn babies and pregnant women despoiled and killed by northern Nigerians.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

Do you not think it amounts to foolishness on the part of babapupa to insult a man who stood up for girls of his ethnic stock who were despoiled, maimed and killed by the idiotic northern soldiers and politicians?
[b]It is even more devilish for you to defend a person [/b]who finds joy in castigating a man who fought for sake of the girls, unborn babies and pregnant women despoiled and killed by northern Nigerians.

Now, I am going to ask YOU if you are blind or just purposely playing silly.
When did I defend him? Admitting to MaziUche that his (babapupa) post was wrong or telling you to attack his person not his tribe is defending him?

And exactly how does bringing up woes, that women endured during a war period, a weapon of attack? Seriously!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1,

You are u so aggressive & primitive.

Ileke agreed, & I concur, that babapupa unnecessarily introduced a tribal slant, & she tried to tell u guys to calm dowm. But your neurotic aggression would lead u to call her a devil!

You r a dumbo
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2010
delarue

i've reported your post because it's uncalled for.

ileke idi

you really need to stop stalking Dede1. If something else dey there, kindly tell him openly or whatever.

babapupa is a grown man who can hold his own and btw,and in any discussion of nigerian history, things are bound to get heated so i dont know exactly what your angle is here.

and if my memory serves me right, should babapupa open a thread about lagos, you bare your fangs.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

delarue

ileke idi

you really need to stop stalking Dede1. If something else dey there, kindly tell him openly or whatever.

babapupa is a grown man who can hold his own and btw,and in any discussion of nigerian history, things are bound to get heated so i dont know exactly what your angle is here.

And you really need to stop stalking me, when you think am stalking your man.

Somewhere in your mind, whatever you post will always mean something, but in actuality, it doesnt. You're a grown woman and you should also know your place.

It's hard to respect grown women who do not respect themselves.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 4:58am On Sep 30, 2010
I mean, where do you get off slaughtering your own people and kidnapping little school kids just because of money?

The fact is, ibo people are socially and culturally violent and what is going on in Aba is a sad reflection of their predisposed violent nature. Just look at their level of aggressiveness in this thread sef,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

Dede1,

Ileke agreed, & I concur, that babapupa unnecessarily introduced a tribal slant, & she tried to tell u guys to calm dowm. But your neurotic aggression would lead u to call her a devil!

You r a dumbo

Lol thank you. . . . I didnt know that bringing up ra pe is a weapon of attack to Nigerians. . . .
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

delarue

ileke idi

and if my memory serves me right, should babapupa open a thread about lagos, you bare your fangs.

Dede1 does not deserve any courtesy, he wouldn't know it even it hits him on his flat ibo head.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And you really need to stop stalking me, when you think am stalking your man.

Somewhere in your mind, whatever you post will always mean something, but in actuality, it doesnt. You're a grown woman and you should also know your place.

It's hard to respect grown women who do not respect themselves.

look in your mirror dearie.

that's not me you're seeing.

respect yourself and stop acting like a brat. You're a grown female, in case you havent noticed.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:02am On Sep 30, 2010
Wow, these brutish and uncivilized Ibos. Even after the Yoruba man taught them how to read and write you would think theyd leave all their beastly characters behind,but, no. . . . If they aint kidnapping lil Indian gals in Mumbai, they kidnapping Ibo kids in Aba. If they aint slanging coke in Jo'burgh, they getting hung for slanging dope in Indonesia. If they aint sleeping with other's wives in London and Frankfurt, they killing they own wives in Dallas. The list goes on and on. . . .  Ibo men, is everything evil supposed to be carried out by only you? wow!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Dede1(m): 5:03am On Sep 30, 2010
babapupa:

Sometimes I try to engage you, but your irrelevant trash spitting and mindless hallucinations gets in the way.

Btw, the same  forbearers you are talking about not only whooped your backside, you surrendered to the same forbearers.

Abi didn't the 3rd marine commando led General Benjamin Adesanya Maja Adekunle whoop your backside and didn't your whole Biafra rag tags surrendered to Obasanjo?

I'm game if you won go there today,

I do not banter with political and historical minnows such as you. As an inherent loudmouthed punk, you would not disappoint. Benjamin Adekunle retired as a Brigadier. I am wondering where you whipped out the “General” you attached to his name.

Okay, I got it pal. I guess empty socio-political boastfulness in trademark that has been patented to your lineage. I am not unsettled by your incoherent rants about the civil war because if the war was between the region that produced Obasanjo and Adekulnle and eastern region, you could never have existed.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

look in your mirror dearie.

that's not me you're seeing.

respect yourself and stop acting like a brat. You're a grown female, in case you havent noticed.

Are you still here?

Let me check if OMO IBO, Ohsis or Aloy.Emeka is online.

They know how to keep you busy when you're feeling down. You just wait here and let me call them for you.

Thank me later eh.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:03am On Sep 30, 2010
@tpia

I've only been on this site for a few days, & if you care to look @ my postings, you will c a very balanced perspective.

And what does reporting me mean exactly??

Did u c the insult that d guy railed on other contributors, thus prompting my intervention.

And, who are u to be reporting me?? Quite extraordinary!!!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

Dede1 does not deserve any courtesy, he wouldn't know it even it hits him on his flat ibo head.

Dede1 still respects rules of engagement and he has more courtesy than many i.diots i could name.

if you think he's discourteous, wait until some hounds of hell other people are let loose in this place nah.

better appreciate.

obviously he has bitter memories of the war but he's still more balanced than some other ones who probably never saw a day's fighting in their lives yet carry matter for head when they might not even be igbo.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Dede1(m): 5:06am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

Dede1,

You r a dumbo

I do not respond to wily idiots such as you.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

obviously he has bitter memories of the war but he's still more balanced [flash=200,200]http://than some other ones who probably never saw a day's fighting in their lives yet carry matter for head[/flash]when they might not even be igbo.

Why do I think Beaf and MaziIlekeUcheIdi fit this description. . . . . . ?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:09am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

@tpia

I've only been on this site for a few days, & if you care to look @ my postings, you will c a very balanced perspective.

Did u c the insult that d guy railed on other contributors, thus prompting my intervention.

if you've only been on this site for a few days, then caution yourself before jumping in.

anyone can report you or be reported, so get off the high horse.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1

your postings are filled with mumbo jumbos that rarely make sense.

how on earth can u be a match for me?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2010
tpia,

dont give a fig about ur thoughts. this guy insulted me again about 2 postings ago (scroll up) - guess u've reported him then?

Sod off!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2010
^^ok, for want of something better to do.

you jumped in from nowhere and called him aggressive, primitive, dumbo and said he has neurotic aggression.

he responded and called you a wily eediot [btw, you feel you didnt deserve it?]

his response was very mild, sweetie.

and also, if you're sensitive, then learn to observe and not participate in some threads?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

@tpia

I've only been on this site for a few day, & if you care to look @ my posting, you will c a very balanced perspective.

Stay here a lil longer and you'll find that trying to reason with her is like trying to explain Darwin's theory to a village lunatic.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:23am On Sep 30, 2010
^^once again, check your mirror.

dont make me say more because then you'll start whining like a broken record.

everybody knows you here so i guess you can play your sob story to a newbie sucker.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2010
Tpia,

In my few days here, I've seen quite a few of his postings where he does nothing, absolutely nothing but denigrate, insult, and humiliate anyone that has d gull to have even d slightest difference in opinion to him. He's a nutter.

You said I jumped in on this discussion, but that's not true. This subject matter interests me as a Nigerian, & I'd made a contribution to the thread a few hrs ealier.

All good.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by tpiah: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2010
^^like i said, you aint seen nothing yet.

wait a little while and you'll really have something to complain about.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2010
tpiah:

^^once again, check your mirror.

dont make me say more because then you'll start whining like a broken record.

everybody knows you here so i guess you can play your sob story to a newbie sucker.

Woman, I know your posts; How you'll bring up my past NL posts or talk about my mother this and my father that, or EzeUche this and Ileke that. roll eyes

Ehrrm, we were talking about a woman respecting her better and what not on another Dede1 thread a while ago. . .  from your NL records and posts, you should be prostrating and respecting me now. Because you guessed it, I am your better.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2010
Dede1:

I do not banter with political and historical minnows such as you. As an inherent loudmouthed punk, you would not disappoint. Benjamin Adekunle retired as a Brigadier. I am wondering where you whipped out the “General” you attached to his name.

Okay, I got it pal. I guess empty socio-political boastfulness in trademark that has been patented to your lineage. I am not unsettled by your incoherent rants about the civil war because if the war was between the region that produced Obasanjo and Adekulnle and eastern region, you could never have existed.

Unfortunately for you, you make no damn sense with your silly and usual MumboJumbo,

Btw, Benjamin Adesanya Adekunle was a Brigadier General. Olodo talking about history,

Sorry, I'll pass, not really in the mood for your dumb rants and garbage.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by DeLaRue: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2010
Tpia,

wish I knew how to report ur a$$!

you claimed to police this thread, & now u've turned around to be an abuser urself.

Ileke is a fun & balanced contributor on this forum & you've been prodding her unnecessarily to a 'fight.' what for?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2010
DeLaRue:

Tpia,

wish I knew how to report your a$$!

you claimed to police this thread, & now u've turned around to be an abuser urself.

Ileke is a fun & balanced contributor on this forum & you've been prodding her unnecessarily to a 'fight.' what for?

There's a "report to the moderator" button on the right bottom side of her posts. . . just click on it.

The moderators know her history and garbage rants, this would be [if I am correct] her 500th ban/ID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal / PHOTOS: Kano Deputy Governor Gawuna Resumes Office / Saraki Asks Buhari To Disregard Issues On Direct Primary, Sign Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.