Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27524 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Virginity is overhyped but the manner at which young Nigerian girls lose it these days is very alarming. If you even see a 15 year old virgin you're very lucky.
virginity is not even hyped enough today

Virginity has become a pariah that people are ashamed to talk about. Virgins are told to hide themselves, to be quiet about their state of virginity, that they aren't special just because they are virgins. They are made to feel like oddities in a world of the sexually liberated.

So, I beg to differ, virginity is not hyped enough today. Sex, is what is overhyped

7 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Lol
am serious watch how dey chat and u know d decent ones.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by IMASTEX: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
With d level of sexual promiscuity these days ehn, virgins would soon b limited to a childhood
It is not even soon. It has already been limited to children. Yet the children are not safe from those dogs.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Corrosiveman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Am still a virgin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by hopexter(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is for who those who wished they were still Virgins grin grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:

So none of your sisters from 15 above are virgins abi grin grin cheesy?

see aunti !! most little gurls of nowadays are trying to break your record grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ok.....I know your school of thought,myopic!
if you grow up to learn this someday, remember you heard it first from someone more experienced on niaraland

2 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
safarigirl:
virginity is not even hyped enough today

Virginiry has become a pariah that people are ashamed to talk about. Virgins are told to hide themselves, to be quiet about their state of virginity, that they aren't special just because they are virgins. They are made to feel like oddities in a world of the sexually liberated.

So, I beg to differ, virginity is not hyped enough today. Sex, is what is overwhelmed.

By who?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by rosy1992(f): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
virginity still exists, although just a few have the mindset of maintaining this virtue
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
This should be my thread.. please everyone I'm still searching for a virgin to marry
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by dview001(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
where's Donstan18 sef, I miss his posts
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

By who?
LOL

By everybody, you've not heard people say that if a lady says she is a virgin she stands the risk of being set up for rape?

This is common knowledge, I have been hearing this whole "Keep shut about it" since I was in 100 level in the University
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Junkie1: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS WILL AVOID THIS THREAD ... WITH THEIR ALREADY DAMAGED PVSSY
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
am serious watch how dey chat and u know d decent ones.
how someone chats is not a reflection of decency.

Do not assume that, before you will enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by vikstandon(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
So how do we know they are all virgins ay?
#teamvirgin

How do you know you are a fine girl
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good celebration and I particularly like the emphasis on faithfulness for married couples.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Miserable people go and fvck
Stop expecting a medal for keeping it in your pants
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Lovine: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
No they are.celebrating virgina stadium in Dubai
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by asawanathegreat(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have two kids and I am a virgin.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
As a virgin, sometimes u just sit down and begin to reason some kind things That will seriously make u to begin looking as things from different perspective. Nevermind, i'm proud of being one. But as for me, i dont think i will wait till marriage o cos am currently waiting for d right person. I wont give it to a cheap s!** / h*e. VIRGINITY IS NOT A LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. Girls are surplus.

Your's faithfully,

vizzy4u

4 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Imoh555:
Do we still have virgins in Nigeria

Yes we still have a lot both male and female and we are proud to be. We boku, full everywhere. Meanwhile it's not written on the face...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by 1759ademola(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
LADIES DRESS ANYHOW NUDITY AND ADVOCATE VIRGINITY. A JOke
Decent dressing is a prerequisite for virginity. With the ways many ladies dress now, can make their father rape them.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Divay22(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
ericsmith:

see aunti !! most little gurls of nowadays are trying to break your record grin
I'm aware of that grin grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
Miserable people go and fvck
Stop expecting a medal for keeping it in your pants

Lolx Bros why is it paining you, it's my thing, it's my pant, it's my waiting... You that have not kept it in your pant have you gotten a medal? How many heartbreaks, regret, fear and diseases. Once again hahahahahahah
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by MrMou: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
So how do we know they are all virgins ay?
#teamvirgin

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx Bros why is it paining you, it's my thing, it's my pant, it's my waiting... You that have not kept it in your pant have you gotten a medal? How many heartbreaks, regret, fear and diseases. Once again hahahahahahah
You know w@nking doesn't make you virgin right?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by TGMISKY(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
So there's a day set aside for celebrating people like me. I never knew about this.
If your virginity is as a result of a lack of opportunity rather than conviction, I pity you.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by TemmyT002(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kudos to guys like me who are close to 30 and still virgins.
Keep on pushing, keep stepping forward.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
1.Anybody that is bitter about being a virgin or not is "NOT A VIRGIN".

2. A good number 85% or more who say virginity is overrated are "NOT VIRGINs".

3. Anyone who says virginity is lack of opportunity is likely "NOT A VIRGIN".

4. Over 75% of people who insults virgins are "NOT VIRGINS".
5. Non-virgins hate topics on virginity.

Virginity is a rare virtue in modern times as our world is contaminated with immorality that common indomie and egg is enough to lure people. Religious places of worship are not excluded as things go on backstage. Sexual purity is a virtue which has been around since d creation of d world but these days sex is cheap. A wiseman once looked up to people and said "LET HE WHO WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE" and bent his head. When he raised it again, they were all gone. Virginity wont make u to go to heaven. Live life to the fullest but remember a day shall come....
Strive for sexual purity. If u must sin,sin alone! Dont drag others down with u. Dress well, no make us commit singrin

God bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by tydi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
kikiwendy:
It's good to create the awareness and get young folks enlightened. Although virginity is not a criteria for a happy marriage it's still good to preach it.

Fine gal kiki, I'm just sad you're no longer a Virgin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Corrosiveman(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
TemmyT002:
Kudos to guys like me who are close to 30 and still virgins.
Keep on pushing, keep stepping forward.
...am 20 yet still a virgin

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Stanleyville(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin

Virginity..

Who e epp undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Which One Has Bigger PenĂ¯s ? and why ? (photos) / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.