Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27531 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Safiaa(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Respect to all the virgins it’s a beautiful thing and you should be very proud and let the world know without shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by MrMou: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The idea of virginity doesn't offend me, but the idea of emphasizing just female virginity is what provokes me.
While a virgin,I fought violently guys that shammed non-virgin gals when themselves weren't virgins, even though I was a virgin I was pained when the idea of virginity was on gals and not guys...
Now ,I am not virgin,and I regret that, I see any admonition of staying chaste as an opportunity to remind myself that you can be pure even though you are no longer a virgin.... thanks have been single and celibate for years..
I will still vouchand encourage others to remain virgins,...but please let's stop shaming only female non-virgins
Forget all this "secondary virginity" crap! A non virgin isn't different from an olosho! Just continue your knacking in peace since your website has been browsed already.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:

I'm aware of that grin grin

if life get part 2 do also know naa only you fit break your record ..
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by marvin212: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am ashamed

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Happy Virginity day!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

You know w@nking doesn't make you virgin right?

Thanks for mention that I actually forgot... I don't self-service neither do those I know are virgins. As for your question it's even punishment to be wanking as such only a very very small number self-services and has never gone all the way. For those who need strength am in my late twenties and I know those who are in their thirties who hasn't too
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
With d level of sexual promiscuity these days ehn, virgins would soon b limited to a childhood
which childhood? Very soon it would be a curse for a 5 year old girl to be a virgin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by GodblessNig247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
So how do we know they are all virgins ay?
#teamvirgin

Lol. Good question my dear
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by shadomez(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Show me a virgin and I will show u a pregnant man.

1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by molybdenum0012: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

You can also become part of our team of tutors provided you meet the criteria. Check below to apply.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Cadec007(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
With d level of sexual promiscuity these days ehn, virgins would soon b limited to a childhood
lol, i doubt that.... There are more virgins than non virgins especially males..... But Virgin shaming is gradually taking a toll, if no one tells you you won't know..

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by lilianofentse(f): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=MrMou post=79137670][/quote]mr. Am still a vargin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
ok... Happy celebration to us the virgin guys, guys that have never used a condom, nor ever bought a postinor, nor ampicillin, nor ejaculate nor got erection nor lust
Guy, U just described an impotent undecided

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Cadec007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
Respect to all the virgins it’s a beautiful thing and you should be very proud and let the world know without shame.
lol, the last girl i told i was a V, told her friends who told their friends who told their friends......... Till a day came when i had issue with one young shop seller on my street and she called me names, ii wasn't the worst of insults i have ever gotten but it pained me...

Virgin Shaming is now becoming so rampant people now do weird things to prove they are experienced...

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

am in my late twenties and I know those who are in their thirties who hasn't too
grin okobo leleyin o
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Cadec007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy dere are still virgins in nairaland I know some of dem.
a whole lot.... Especially guys sef..
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank God I am still a virgin in my late 50s as a man. I congratulate my self. What a great honor.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
ok... Happy celebration to us the virgin guys, guys that have never used a condom, nor ever bought a postinor, nor ampicillin, nor ejaculate nor got erection nor lust

This describes a eunuch, a booked horse
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Fouronetwo: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
bimgo:
Thank God i got married to a virgin when she was 29yrs of age ,RACHAEL MY WIFE AND MY WORLD . I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH.

HOW SURE R U !
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Fouronetwo: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
mr. Am still a vargin
SHUT UP U DEM LIAR !

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by lilianofentse(f): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fouronetwo:

SHUT UP U DEM LIAR !
I said vargin not virgin. Damn not dem. Dunce
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin okobo leleyin o
Lolx etigbo yo'oba okobo ko kobokobo ni. It's a choice and I made it a long time ago to do what is right before God and man (unfortunately man has lost morals) in the name of human rights we have decided to become irresponsible, loose, immoral and all that. Annoyingly and ironically, we still claim to be one of the most religious countries in the world but that doesn't stop Muslim and Christian alike to be so promiscuous and bullshit instructions of God about sexual purity.

I wonder what our loosed generation will teach our children on sexual purity you are seeing it as normal what you know in your very heart don't want to happen to your children. Someone mentioned earlier that only less than 15 are virgins if true then get set children in the next generation will start having sex long before they see their period or have their first wetdream at that point if promiscuous parent rebuke them then hypocrisy will be stamped on their heads.

O boy see epistle o on top okobo lolx hahahahahahah

If you choose to be loose it's your choose don't think it affects me, you made yours I made mine. Happy continuity. BTW when I give birth to my 3 boys and 2 girls I will invite you to my naming.

Meanwhile okobo means impotent for our non yoruba speaking guys

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by toluwa1(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Safiaa(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
That’s disgusting. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it shows that you have self control and respect for your body. It’s an achievement, please don’t ever feel inferior or bad about it. You are blessed.
Cadec007:
lol, the last girl i told i was a V, told her friends who told their friends who told their friends......... Till a day came when i had issue with one young shop seller on my street and she called me names, ii wasn't the worst of insults i have ever gotten but it pained me...

Virgin Shaming is now becoming so rampant people now do weird things to prove they are experienced...

3 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cadec007:

It's bad what you experienced it really shows the level of decadence in our societies. I really wish I was in your shoe (I mean been 'shamed' I am chaste too, virgin) I would actually make them feel the shame lolx hahahahahahah I came become disvirgin any time I want but none of them can become like me. If a girl doesn't see her period she is afraid for a virgin no such fear and so on.

You must hold your head up high and be proud your are strong and have self control. Yes those who are not virgins and are shaming you first are positively astonished, regretful and wishful, wanting to be like you. Finally they lack self control they are addicts can't keep calm for 1 weeks what you have been doing for years they should be the ones hiding face. Lolx I really wish I was the one at the end of the day they will have to beat me up cos they will be miserable... Oh lord why, Kai please send me their location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adeebiwa09:
Lolx etigbo yo'oba okobo ko kobokobo ni. It's a choice and I made it a long time ago to do what is right before God and man (unfortunately man has lost morals) in the name of human rights we have decided to become irresponsible, loose, immoral and all that. Annoyingly and ironically, we still claim to be one of the most religious countries in the world but that doesn't stop Muslim and Christian alike to be so promiscuous and bullshit instructions of God about sexual purity.

I wonder what our loosed generation will teach our children on sexual purity you are seeing it as normal what you know in your very heart don't want to happen to your children. Someone mentioned earlier that only less than 15 are virgins if true then get set children in the next generation will start having sex long before they see their period or have their first wetdream at that point if promiscuous parent rebuke them then hypocrisy will be stamped on their heads.

O boy see epistle o on top okobo lolx hahahahahahah

If you choose to be loose it's your choose don't think it affects me, you made yours I made mine. Happy continuity. BTW when I give birth to my 3 boys and 2 girls I will invite you to my naming.

Meanwhile okobo means impotent for our non yoruba speaking guys

grin Tah! Don't mention me you incomplete man
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stanleyville:
grin

Virginity..

Who e epp undecided

No be fight o but when your thirteen old daughter comes home pregnant you will know how it helps
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin Tah! Don't mention me you incomplete man

Lolx hahahahahahah complete man with many history of venerable disease I hail o. No worry your name is written in the hall of fame. But is it paining you just calm down and ask God to help you have self control so that your you know is not what runs your life... But guy you funny o you should be in the class of them basket mouth and ay
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Some people are starving with no food to eat, and some are celebrating Been a virgin and virginity, it's really bizzare, Anyone who is still a virgin at 33 years old, it's either there is something wrong with their genital or they are an alien from another planet. grin I started fu cking around from the age of 13, i have so far fu cked nearly 150 Females. i am still here, it didn't do me any harm. grin

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahahah complete man with many history of venerable disease I hail o. No worry your name is written in the hall of fame. But is it paining you just calm down and ask God to help you have self control so that your you know is not what runs your life... But guy you funny o you should be in the class of them basket mouth and ay
Whatever epps you sleep at night Mr nutless mc no d!ck
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.