Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27540 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
amakadihot87:
....yes na,I was a non virgin but turned to a virgin last year
You mean secondary virginity??
Self control and discipline is the key anyway!!!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:

Only a few do it because they are having stomach ache or konji/libido excess...

Yinmu where you read am?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

Yinmu where you read am?
It is true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
It is true..
No its not
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
it was a typo. I meant "those who do anal sex are technically virgins. But they are deceiving themselves tho." . Because they already have a sexual experience but not through the main route.
Their Hormones will not remain the same...
Ok,so since we both agree that virginity is not just the hymen but who's sexually active (anal sex,etc)....so can we agree that a virgin is someone who hasn't involved in sex whether anal or MouthAction?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by amakadihot87(f): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
You mean secondary virginity??
Self control and discipline is the key anyway!!!
yeah
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ok,so since we both agree that virginity is not just the hymen but who's sexually active (anal sex,etc)....so can we agree that a virgin is someone who hasn't involved in sex whether anal or MouthAction?
Sure..
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

No its not
Your opinion tho!
What I wrote is borne out of what different adults told me about their experience.. . cool cool

Are they lying?? I don't think so. They won't gain anything by lying about it. Guys don't lie about things like this...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
Sure..
Ok, so if a guy engaged in either of the above listed activities,he is non virgin right? If yes, why do you guys bother about ladies not engaging in the activities listed but you yourselves aren't bothered about a guy who engaged in them? Why is it one sided?why can a lady do those and be seen as damaged goods but a man will not be tagged??
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ok, so if a guy engaged in either of the above listed activities,he is non virgin right? If yes, why do you guys bother about ladies not engaging in the activities listed but you yourselves aren't bothered about a guy who engaged in them? Why is it one sided?why can a lady do those and be seen as damaged goods but a man will not be tagged??
Ladies should go ahead and do whatever they like. It is their ovaries and fallopian tubes... It is their pampers too especially If anal sex weaken their ability to hold feces in future!!!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
Ladies should go ahead and do whatever they like. It is their ovaries and fallopian tubes... It is their pampers too especially If anal sex weaken their ability to hold feces in future!!!

Take am easy,Bros! Do you know that I always stand for chastity? I advice people that are virgin to remain so and tell them I wish I could go back to being one!
Here you are talking only of the health repurcussion and not the morality ....
We are looking here on the effect not just physically as surgeries are done to reverse this stuff, hymen's are surgically recreated and anus fixed, so based on morality or spirituality I just want to know why guys are excluded from this rule of keeping themselves, period!
And the issue of damaged body, occurs with a reckless sleeping around habit..what of instances when sex happened just once and the physical effects you listed above doesn't occur?why are we still damaged goods?
I have been celibate and single for YEARS, off course none of those applies to me as I was not sleeping around and I have just one body count, but guys here on NL will still call me damaged! Why am I still inferior to a male who even has up to ten body counts?
Please do answer the two questions...thank you
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Take am easy,Bros! Do you know that I always stand for chastity? I advice people that are virgin to remain so and tell them I wish I could go back to being one!
Here you are talking only of the health repurcussion and not the morality ....
We are looking here on the effect not just physically as surgeries are done to reverse this stuff, hymen's are surgically recreated and anus fixed, so based on morality or spirituality I just want to know why guys are excluded from this rule of keeping themselves, period!
And the issue of damaged body, occurs with a reckless sleeping around habit..what of instances when sex happened just once and the physical effects you listed above doesn't occur?why are we still damaged goods?
I have been celibate and single for YEARS, off course none of those applies to me as I was not sleeping around and I have just one body count, but guys here on NL will still call me damaged! Why am I still inferior to a male who even has up to ten body counts?
Please do answer the two questions...thank you
Damaged?? How? You are still gallant provided you maintain self control and discipline.. You know what make you lost your virginity and you do not want to thread along that path again...That comes with discipline..

How many women have their hymen fixed after it is broken? may be 2%. Women has evidence for their virginity status, hence they cannot hide it. That is reason why onus is on them to keep it. They still have autonomy and right to do what they like with thier bodies tho...

Guys have no such evidence in their body. Hence, Virginity is not overemphasized in men.

Morally both genders should learn to keep their body but women should understand that hymen will usually reveal their virginity status..

But the truth is being a virgin don't make you a good wife!!!
Good characters and other skills are more important attributes every wives should possess...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
Your opinion tho!
What I wrote is borne out of what different adults told me about their experience.. . cool cool

Are they lying?? I don't think so. They won't gain anything by lying about it. Guys don't lie about things like this...
And what I wrote was borne out of what different adults including head doctors, biology teachers, bible authors and even clergy men

Are they lying?? I don't think so. They won't gain anything by lying about it. Guys don't lie about things like this
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by TemmyT002(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
Nice joke. Congrats!
No SUM

To bite your nose dey hungry me
Come on, go and sleep
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
nuelyoyo:
How did you know she is a virgin, did you finger her to know that the hymen is still intact or is it because she told you she is one? Believe women claiming to be a virgin at your peril. The real virgins don't even let people know they are virgins, they keep it to themselves till their man finds out. When a women says she is a virgin, quote her by saying "the girl says she is a virgin". Not saying it as if you have confirmed.
But if you have practically confirmed her virginity, then no qualms. Even if you have truly confirmed her virginity, it not proper for you to come on a public forum to start broadcasting her moniker.
bros she is a good christain a holy girl always preaching and she hate sex before marriage.a girl DAT Neva use make up but I can say she is d most beautiful girl av seen on nairaland.why will I finger her. she neva said shes one.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by nuelyoyo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
well, there are ladies who have disvirgined and decided to turn a new leaf, they preach, appear descent and have decided not to have sex again till marriage.
Bossjakande:
bros she is a good christain a holy girl always preaching and she hate sex before marriage.a girl DAT Neva use make up but I can say she is d most beautiful girl av seen on nairaland.why will I finger her. she neva said shes one.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
nuelyoyo:
well, there are ladies who have disvirgined and decided to turn a new leaf, they preach, appear descent and have decided not to have sex again till marriage.
guy I know but not DAT girl I mention she is descent and am sure of her
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok
Bossjakande:
guy I know but not DAT girl I mention she is descent and am sure of her
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Cadec007(m): 2:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Safiaa:
That’s disgusting. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it shows that you have self control and respect for your body. It’s an achievement, please don’t ever feel inferior or bad about it. You are blessed.
thanks
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Cadec007(m): 2:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

It's bad what you experienced it really shows the level of decadence in our societies. I really wish I was in your shoe (I mean been 'shamed' I am chaste too, virgin) I would actually make them feel the shame lolx hahahahahahah I came become disvirgin any time I want but none of them can become like me. If a girl doesn't see her period she is afraid for a virgin no such fear and so on.

You must hold your head up high and be proud your are strong and have self control. Yes those who are not virgins and are shaming you first are positively astonished, regretful and wishful, wanting to be like you. Finally they lack self control they are addicts can't keep calm for 1 weeks what you have been doing for years they should be the ones hiding face. Lolx I really wish I was the one at the end of the day they will have to beat me up cos they will be miserable... Oh lord why, Kai please send me their location
Thanks..

Lol, @location.....
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Fouronetwo: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
I said vargin not virgin. Damn not dem. Dunce

SMALLY ! i thought it was someone mature.No wonders u made such a comment.Curvy body indeed.small girl without proper home training.u better gn pick up your books and read ro u don't end up standing on the road @ nite if u haven't started already.Confused imp.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by luvyaself95(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Cadec007:
lol, the last girl i told i was a V, told her friends who told their friends who told their friends......... Till a day came when i had issue with one young shop seller on my street and she called me names, ii wasn't the worst of insults i have ever gotten but it pained me...

Virgin Shaming is now becoming so rampant people now do weird things to prove they are experienced...

you made mistake for telling her. my ex i told her she didn't believe me but who care.
as one of them na only my guys wey know know
no girl suppose to know they will take you as weak guy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.