Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27528 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
amakadihot87:
On a serious note I became a virgin last year
became virgin? I am confused!!!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Nah man, it's a natural body function when you come of age you've gotta fvck something
Wet dreams are just for the build up buh there are no provisions for konji grin
Konji/Libido become an issue when you have already put your body to test. You must continue to satisfy your urge.. .
But for those that never tested themselves, it is still a primordial thing..
Only wet dreams is their issue because hormone will still speak...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
eni4real:
Virgin men with hymen
In this context we define a virgin as someone who has not had sex before.....if your definition is solely on hymen, do you know they are several gals who have sex with their hymen still intact?
How about people who do anal sex?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

In this context we define a virgin as someone who has not had sex before.....if your definition is solely on hymen, do you know they are several gals who have sex with their hymen still intact?
How about people who do anal sex?
Those who do analyze Sex are technically virgins. But they are deceiving themselves... !!!

"A Virgin man" is a funny expression tho
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
eni4real:
Konji/Libido become an issue when you have already put your body to test. You must continue to satisfy your urge.. .
But for those that never tested themselves, it is still a primordial thing..
Only wet dreams is their issue because hormone will still speak...
grin what?! Who taught you that one? Okay those Who Have "tested" their bodies wasn't it konji that led them to test their bodies in first place?
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junkie1:
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS WILL AVOID THIS THREAD ... WITH THEIR ALREADY DAMAGED PVSSY
You are very very very stupid
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are beyond stupid is my response to the cowardly post you put up, you are a retarrd and mofo....blind, shallow and daft....get lost MOFO
Dry insults, am not bothered because it didn't touch me, as for you what is lost to gullibility and stup1dity is lost.. keep crying olosho!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
eni4real:
Those who do analyze Sex are technically virgins. But they are deceiving themselves... !!!

"A Virgin man" is a funny expression tho
Don't get your point.....
Lemme say you(alongside most myopic Nairalanders) have the view that virginity is restricted to just gals....we keep ourselves, but you all are free to straff as long as you want but a gal who isn't a virgin is seen as damaged good?right?
I get your analogy....
Is virginity important for spiritual or moral or both purpose? Please kindly answer
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Dry insults, am not bothered because it didn't touch me, as for you what is lost to gullibility and stup1dity is lost.. keep crying olosho!
Lolz....what is lost here? Oh my.... grin grin....
I'd rather be dead than you... animal!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin *in Michael Jackson voice* d!ckless d!ckless
Senseless painful that's how you feel inside
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Safiaa:
That’s disgusting. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it shows that you have self control and respect for your body. It’s an achievement, please don’t ever feel inferior or bad about it. You are blessed.
Well said,dear!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by chibaby1985(f): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2019
ademijuwonlo:
Happy Virginity day!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 2:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lolz....what is lost here? Oh my.... grin grin....
I'd rather be dead than you... animal!
As you are u dey alive so?.. kwontinue your eye go clear soon
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by amakadihot87(f): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
became virgin? I am confused!!!
....yes na,I was a non virgin but turned to a virgin last year
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Yes we still have a lot both male and female and we are proud to be. We boku, full everywhere. Meanwhile it's not written on the face...
True, Never judge a book by its cover is also significant in this discourse cos some beautiful ladies and handsome men have really gone far and beyond to maintain and preserve their purity. It takes serious dedication and self control to practise abstinence in this sexualized world.
It is not easy but it is doable. Being a virgin however does not make me perfect or holy pass but it shows I have great respect for my body and I can't trade it for anything.
Proudly a beautiful virgin!
#Teamvirgintillmarriage

2 Likes

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Senseless painful that's how you feel inside
*in bubber sparxxx voice* NUTLESS huh down der huh down der grin

lol no go sleep okobo
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2019
namiji2598:
ok... Happy celebration to us the virgin guys, guys that have never used a condom, nor ever bought a postinor, nor ampicillin, nor ejaculate nor got erection nor lust
No unwanted pregnancy scare, zero worries about STDs! What a peaceful state to be in......
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by MrMou: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are so daft! Oh my ....how about male non virgins?are they olosho? Yes or no
I don't know about that! You can tag them whatever you choose! I only know any unmarried lady who isn't a virgin & wasn't raped is no different from an olosho! In fact, any man who can't marry a commercial sex worker but can settle for a non-virgin who he believes hasn't knacked as much is the biggest mor0n ever because there's no difference!

Once again, go on knacking in peace! Your puna has been scattered already & it can never be unscattered! Stop deceiving yourself with "secondary virginity"!

Cheers! grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by MrMou: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
eni4real:
Nigerian Mourinho. shocked shocked
You coaching is misleading...
I no dey mislead o! grin
The thing is we always warn men to make virginity their first criterion when searching for a wife before other positive attributes. What's the point marrying a used product that'll always consciously or subconsciously compare you to people wey don knack am before? What's the point marrying a used product that's very prone to Okafor's law? Virgins with good character plenty; make una look for one to marry whether you're a virgin as a man or not because a short girl doesn't care whether she's short or not; all she wants is a tall man. A broke girl won't care if she's broke or not before wanting to marry a very comfortable guy!

I rest my case!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by nuelyoyo(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Bossjakande:
d only nairaland virgin girl I know lilyqueeny Neva come to rooms again.a fair IBO beauty no make up and no hair.yet she was so beautiful. I salute virgin girls dey are good to marry.
How did you know she is a virgin, did you finger her to know that the hymen is still intact or is it because she told you she is one? Believe women claiming to be a virgin at your peril. The real virgins don't even let people know they are virgins, they keep it to themselves till their man finds out. When a women says she is a virgin, quote her by saying "the girl says she is a virgin". Not saying it as if you have confirmed.
But if you have practically confirmed her virginity, then no qualms. Even if you have truly confirmed her virginity, it not proper for you to come on a public forum to start broadcasting her moniker.

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2019
thablogger:
This celebration is primarily to create an avenue for teenagers, young adults and the world at large to be sensitized about the importance of sexual purity.

This event is scheduled to hold annually, precisely on the second Saturdays in June and it often takes place in different forms like marches, rallies, forums and the likes.

Sexual purity which used to be a critical aspect of our human sexuality has been relegated to the background over the years which in turn has contributed to some misinformation and sexually decadent act we experience in our society today.

The celebration of World Virginity Day has been on annually for five consecutive years and through the years, many people have come to grasp the essence of our NO SUM (No Sex Until Marriage) message.

Another highlight of the event is the voluntary act of notable personalities in the society who portray themselves as Faces of Purity. This has further served as motivation for the youths that NO SUM is possible.

The event however is not on a mission to ridicule those who have lost their virginity one way or the other but to strengthen them and provide a beacon of hope that they can still live sexually- pure lives regardless of their pasts. Married couples are also encouraged to stay faithful to their partners.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/worldvirginityday-what-is-significance.html

... No doubt a 33 Yr old can be a virgin... But an actress I just dey laf in Swahili
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Safiaa:
That’s disgusting. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it shows that you have self control and respect for your body. It’s an achievement, please don’t ever feel inferior or bad about it. You are blessed.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2019
MrMou:

I don't know about that! You can tag them whatever you choose! I only know any unmarried lady who isn't a virgin & wasn't raped is no different from an olosho! In fact, any man who can't marry a commercial sex worker but can settle for a non-virgin who he believes hasn't knacked as much is the biggest mor0n ever because there's no difference!

Once again, go on knacking in peace! Your puna has been scattered already & it can never be unscattered! Stop deceiving yourself with "secondary virginity"!

Cheers! grin
It ends here, I have got what I wanted,you aren't learned or intelligent so I can't put up a conversation with you....
Wanted to engage you ,like finger your mind,but it's obvious you are worth it and it's a fools errand reasoning with you....you are s misogynist, you are biased!..
Thank heavens they are sane MEN who advocate that both men and women stay pure, not like you who expects a woman to stay pure...
No one talked about secondary virginity, you read don't you? A non virgin is a non virgin period! But a non virgin has the option never to have sex after the first incident and repent and stay pure.. come rain,come sunshine I will praise virgins and encourage them to keep it

But as for you? You disgust me for just one thing? That you expect men can be non virgins but not females.....seek help mentally,please
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by MrMou: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It ends here, I have got what I wanted,you aren't learned or intelligent so I can't put up a conversation with you....
Wanted to engage you ,like finger your mind,but it's obvious you are worth it and it's a fools errand reasoning with you....you are s misogynist, you are biased!..
Thank heavens they are sane MEN who advocate that both men and women stay pure, not like you who expects a woman to stay pure...
No one talked about secondary virginity, you read don't you? A non virgin is a non virgin period! But a non virgin has the option never to have sex after the first incident and repent and stay pure.. come rain,come sunshine I will praise virgins and encourage them to keep it

But as for you? You disgust me for just one thing? That you expect men can be non virgins but not females.....seek help mentally,please
If you like stay "pure" after your puna has been obliterated "a few times," you're still no different from an olosho! grin

And you don't need to finger my brain! Go & finger the minds of the short ladies who reject their fellow short men & only want to marry tall guys! Go & finger the minds of the broke ladies who reject their fellow broke men & only want to marry very comfortable men!
Cheers! grin

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Debby15(f): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by jaytee01(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

They better not bring that nonsense here because 9 out of 10 Nigerian girls would have their pussy mileage embarrass a Lagos Danfo bus.
grin

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2019
MrMou:

If you like stay "pure" after your puna has been obliterated "a few times," you're still no different from an olosho! grin

And you don't need to finger my brain! Go & finger the minds of the short ladies who reject their fellow short men & only want to marry tall guys! Go & finger the minds of the broke ladies who reject their fellow broke men & only want to marry very comfortable men!
Cheers! grin
Okay,I know where you are coming from...I can reason with you...you are pained at girls entitlement mentality? Guess what?we both agree on that!never been in support of that.....but isn't the examples you stated above similar to the issue of non virgin guys wanting virgin girls?
Gals should have something to offer as well,r/shp is give and take and not take alone!
Guys too,keep yourself pure if you want a pure girl
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Don't get your point.....
Lemme say you(alongside most myopic Nairalanders) have the view that virginity is restricted to just gals....we keep ourselves, but you all are free to straff as long as you want but a gal who isn't a virgin is seen as damaged good?right?
I get your analogy....
Is virginity important for spiritual or moral or both purpose? Please kindly answer
it was a typo. I meant "those who do anal sex are technically virgins. But they are deceiving themselves tho." . Because they already have a sexual experience but not through the main route.
Their Hormones will not remain the same...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin what?! Who taught you that one? Okay those Who Have "tested" their bodies wasn't it konji that led them to test their bodies in first place?
It depends oooo.
Some tested their bodies out of curiosity (what is the hype about this sex sef), some through peer pressure (as old as you are, so you never knack?? You are missing), some did it through perverted Aunty/Uncle who defiled them, some just want to become a man.
Only a few do it because they are having stomach ache or konji/libido excess...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
MrMou:

I no dey mislead o! grin
The thing is we always warn men to make virginity their first criterion when searching for a wife before other positive attributes. What's the point marrying a used product that'll always consciously or subconsciously compare you to people wey don knack am before? What's the point marrying a used product that's very prone to Okafor's law? Virgins with good character plenty; make una look for one to marry whether you're a virgin as a man or not because a short girl doesn't care whether she's short or not; all she wants is a tall man. A broke girl won't care if she's broke or not before wanting to marry a very comfortable guy!

I rest my case!
It is not easy to get a Virgin with good character!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.