Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

#WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? (27525 Views)

Today Is World Virginity Day!! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by wecreate: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Chat me up on whatsapp @08187801321 and lets
Enjoy ourselves. .......
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by TemmyT002(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Corrosiveman:
...am 20 yet still a virgin

Keep it up, bro
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Jadsy01(f): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For S*x - Nigerian Man Cries

A man is in need of serious help after revealing that his wife has been denying him s*x as he now begs for it.

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/08/since-i-lost-my-job-i-now-beg-my-wife-for-sx-nigerian-man-cries-tori-ng/

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The idea of virginity doesn't offend me, but the idea of emphasizing just female virginity is what provokes me.
While a virgin,I fought violently guys that shammed non-virgin gals when themselves weren't virgins, even though I was a virgin I was pained when the idea of virginity was on gals and not guys...
Now ,I am not virgin,and I regret that, I see any admonition of staying chaste as an opportunity to remind myself that you can be pure even though you are no longer a virgin.... thanks have been single and celibate for years..
I will still vouchand encourage others to remain virgins,...but please let's stop shaming only female non-virgins
If care is not taken u lost it to an unconcerned fellow and here u are saying trash
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by VirginSearcher(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
VirginSearcher:

If care is not taken u lost it to an unconcerned fellow and here u are saying trash
You are beyond stupid is my response to the cowardly post you put up, you are a retarrd and mofo....blind, shallow and daft....get lost MOFO
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrMou:

Forget all this "secondary virginity" crap! A non virgin isn't different from an olosho! Just continue your knacking in peace since your website has been browsed already.
You are so daft! Oh my ....how about male non virgins?are they olosho? Yes or no
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Skiddoamat(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
You sayyy
I hear something like virgin...
Op if I slap you dia.
Almost all the babes that will turn out their are social media slay qwins who rap their private part with alom just to snap say we are virgins.

I go laugh tire if I see baby zee and aunty shewa there

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Awe4luv(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:

So none of your sisters from 15 above are virgins abi grin grin cheesy?
don't mind that guy.....he belongs to the school of thought of fallacy of hasty generalisation from him....there are virgins.....full grown virgins.....
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Awe4luv(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
bimgo:
Thank God i got married to a virgin when she was 29yrs of age ,RACHAEL MY WIFE AND MY WORLD . I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH.
seriously, guys need to take a chill pill and understand there are still virgins among all these slay queen's or girls they looking at.....sadly, most of them think once she start menstruating virginity is washed away with the blood...

1 Like

Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by amakadihot87(f): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
wecreate:
Hello there
Am a 25 year old good looking black guy, i live in lagos and i am so in need of a mature single mum, old lady, or a sugar mummy who can take care of me, and who i can also take care of sexually and emotionally.

Chat me up on whatsapp @08187801321 and lets
Enjoy ourselves. .......
...... your case is serious o
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Hadampson(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Virginity is overhyped underhyped but the manner at which young Nigerian girls lose it these days is very alarming. If you even see a 15 year old virgin you're very lucky.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Hadampson(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a day!

I would have celebrated with palm wine from Umunede & 4o4 from Ikot ekpene if Raginal Daniels was still a virgin.

It would have been a day of rejoicing if Stephanie Okeke & Anita Joseph were still virgins.

Alas, even the ugly ones are no longer virgins.

Those who chant hail Mary in their prayers will very much appreciate this day.

Virginity is not a profitable virtue, only ritualists see it as a jackpot.

You are wrong 100%
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by amakadihot87(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
On a serious note I became a virgin last year
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Debby15(f): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Sexymercy: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Bossjakande: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
safarigirl:
how someone chats is not a reflection of decency.

Do not assume that, before you will enter one chance.
hmm u have a point dear
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Whatever epps you sleep at night Mr nutless mc no d!ck
grin

Hahahahahahah lolx this matter pain you reach like this eyah I am very sorry no vex didn't mean to upset but with all these naming ability you can be the next wole Soyinka o. Peace my brother
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is awa day oh.
Gather round fellow fargins, let's take a selfie.
Is not eazy.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Happy Virgins day to all of us trying hard to keep our virginity.
Hope they remember us grin grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Hahahahahahah lolx this matter pain you reach like this eyah I am very sorry no vex didn't mean to upset but with all these naming ability you can be the next wole Soyinka o. Peace my brother

grin *in Michael Jackson voice* d!ckless d!ckless
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Olas00(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmmm , just don't let me talk. Let 4get it
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The idea of virginity doesn't offend me, but the idea of emphasizing just female virginity is what provokes me.
While a virgin,I fought violently guys that shammed non-virgin gals when themselves weren't virgins, even though I was a virgin I was pained when the idea of virginity was on gals and not guys...
Now ,I am not virgin,and I regret that, I see any admonition of staying chaste as an opportunity to remind myself that you can be pure even though you are no longer a virgin.... thanks have been single and celibate for years..
I will still vouchand encourage others to remain virgins,...but please let's stop shaming only female non-virgins
Virgin men with hymen
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:
Miserable people go and fvck
Stop expecting a medal for keeping it in your pants
How are they miserable
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
TemmyT002:
Kudos to guys like me who are close to 30 and still virgins.
Keep on pushing, keep stepping forward.
Nice joke. Congrats!
No SUM
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
Respect to all the virgins it’s a beautiful thing and you should be very proud and let the world know without shame.
Thanks for encouraging us grin
Only God can reward you(Amen)!!!
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrMou:

Forget all this "secondary virginity" crap! A non virgin isn't different from an olosho! Just continue your knacking in peace since your website has been browsed already.
Nigerian Mourinho. shocked shocked
You coaching is misleading...
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
I said vargin not virgin. Damn not dem. Dunce
I am a Fargin ooo. I know nothing oooo. Don't take it personal, I just want to know you better... grin grin
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
eni4real:
How are they miserable
grin they ain't getting da pvssy/d!ck of course they are miserable, try not eating for a day and see what happens
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Safiaa:
That’s disgusting. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it shows that you have self control and respect for your body. It’s an achievement, please don’t ever feel inferior or bad about it. You are blessed.
I am just enjoying your comments on this topic. I will continue to savour it..
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin they ain't getting da pvssy/d!ck of course they are miserable, try not eating for a day and see what happens
It becomes food when you taste it.
When you have not tasted it, it is nothing to you!!!
But wet dreams happen anyway... in Younger virgins.
Re: #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day? by Forreellinc: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
eni4real:
It becomes food when you taste it.
When you have not tasted it, it is nothing to you!!!
But wet dreams happen anyway... in Younger virgins.
Nah man, it's a natural body function when you come of age you've gotta fvck something
Wet dreams are just for the build up buh there are no provisions for konji grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.