Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019104 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stephanie22:
Centennial college
ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Candybright: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
From my observation here, most people are going for masters, diploma and PhD. Where are undergraduate students? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Neephemy: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hello house!

I just finished my nysc and I would like to go do my masters in Canada. I studied agricultural economics and extension. With a CGPA of 4.20. Please is there any school that can be recommended for full funded scholarship and how to go about it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godblesmyhustle: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pls share yr approval notices!

Is anybody planning to attend Dalhousie this fall?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by g00dy: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

That is good. But do you have the fund for careton's tuition and enough cash to pursue embassy interview?

Fees handled...POF sorted...applied for study permit, awaiting a response next week by God’s grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by taiwo92(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hallo guys, please I have some questions

Am currently studying in Germany for my Msc and will soon finish but I want to move to Canada but I don't know which one will give me soft landing from there two options
1. Through studies (another masters or PhD)
2. Through work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neephemy:
Hello house!

I just finished my nysc and I would like to go do my masters in Canada. I studied agricultural economics and extension. With a CGPA of 4.20. Please is there any school that can be recommended for full funded scholarship and how to go about it. Thank you
Yes, you can try out university of Manitoba. Just make sure you have a well written letter of intent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
taiwo92:
Hallo guys, please I have some questions

Am currently studying in Germany for my Msc and will soon finish but I want to move to Canada but I don't know which one will give me soft landing from there two options
1. Through studies (another masters or PhD)
2. Through work
If you have vital skills to thrive in the Canadian workforce with considerable work experience in Germany* then you should seriously consider express entry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by taiwo92(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Vital skills like what n what. Please can u explain more on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neephemy:
Hello house!

I just finished my nysc and I would like to go do my masters in Canada. I studied agricultural economics and extension. With a CGPA of 4.20. Please is there any school that can be recommended for full funde scholarship and how to go about it. Thank you
university of sasketchewan (u also need to write gre exam)
Dalhousie university (u need to secure a supervisor)
University of manitoba (u need gre and tuition is cheap)
Others.. University of british columbia
University of guelph...

Do a deep research, check each department requirements. Also chat with @victorsol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neephemy:
Hello house!

lastly, its very competitive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Neephemy: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Qudkom:

Yes, you can try out university of Manitoba. Just make sure you have a well written letter of intent.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Neephemy: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
university of sasketchewan (u also need to write gre exam)
Dalhousie university (u need to secure a supervisor)
University of manitoba (u need gre and tuition is cheap)
Others.. University of british columbia
University of guelph...

Do a deep research, check each department requirements. Also chat with @victorsol

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkings: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Biko where is frank obn need ur help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MOBAN444(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Please house, can I download my statement of account via my mobile app and then upload it for Cic or must I print from inside the bank and scan?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2019
g00dy:

Fees handled...POF sorted...applied for study permit, awaiting a response next week by God’s grace

I am sure you will b granted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Neephemy:
Hello house!

Bro, that's what I studied too. You can pm me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
lastly, its very competitive

Lolz. they gave admission to 12 out of 300 applicants.
That's what one of their staff told me. So you must be well informed to stand a chance especially when you are not writing GRE. That's Agric Economics for you sha. lolz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Gamma007: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2019
Alihamdulillah, Approval alert...
Msc chemical engineering university of Alberta

Paper Application
Date of application, May 6
Medical request June 14.
Medical passed June 28
Biometric correspondence mail July 22
Final approval July 26.

Documents submitted.
Transcript
Degree statement of result
Attestation letter from institution,showing certificate hasn't been issued
O'level result
IELTS result
Admission letter
Funding letter
SOA
Police clearance
Certificate of National population commission
SOP
Reference letter

I want to appreciate everyone on this group, for the spirit of togetherness,selflnesses and your invaluable words of guidance and encouragement.
I got everything I needed for my application from this forum.
And for the people that are always optimistic all the time, congratulating me in advance even when I write a post to express my discomfort and frustration in the application waiting time, your words are always very timely.Thank you once again.

Finally I got another letter on my portal yesterday, the correspondence letter to be shown upon landing in Canada with address of Lagos embassy, does it mean that I can go and pick up my passport now? because it was approved on Friday and I was thinking a text message will be sent.

To all the travel hopefuls we shall rejoice very soon my God's.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Gamma007:

Paper Application
Medical request June 14.
Medical passed June 28
Final approval July 26.

Documents submitted.
Transcript
O'level result
IELTS result
Admission letter
Funding letter
SOA
Police clearance
SOP
Reference letter

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Wow! Congratulations dear, God will do it for us too. You can go to the VFS office on Monday for your passport, it will be ready for collection by then because you might not get a text message from them now, just go with the receipt and data page they gave you when you submitted your application.
Gamma007:

Paper Application
Medical request June 14.
Medical passed June 28
Final approval July 26.

Documents submitted.
Transcript
O'level result
IELTS result
Admission letter
Funding letter
SOA
Police clearance
SOP
Reference letter

I want to appreciate everyone on this group, for the spirit of togetherness,selflnesses and your invaluable words of guidance and encouragement.
And for the people that are always optimistic all the time, congratulating me in advance even when I write a post to express my discomfort and frustration in the application waiting time, your words are always very timely.Thank you once again.

Finally I got another letter on my portal yesterday, the correspondence letter to be shown upon landing in Canada with address of Lagos embassy, does it mean that I can go and pick up my passport now? because it was approved on Friday and I was thinking a text message will be sent.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gunvi: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
Have you consider deferring your admission cox I don’t think it is advisable to use a visit visa for schooling.

Thanks so much for ur quick response. Really appreciate.
we've never given it a tot of deferring d admission and moreover she cannot even use visiting visa for schooling.
But my question is this: wat can we do wit the situation on ground. Do we need to inquire from the embassy why the DELAY sinxe April we submitted? ??is there still any hope to meet the Sept admission??.wat are the chances.im very aprprehensive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KenduMan: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Gamma007:

Paper Application
Medical request June 14.
Medical passed June 28
Final approval July 26.

Documents submitted.
Transcript
O'level result
IELTS result
Admission letter
Funding letter
SOA
Police clearance
SOP
Reference letter

Congratulations go and Prosper

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by xcaper(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations on your visa approval to study Chemical Engineering
Gamma007:

Paper Application
Medical request June 14.
Medical passed June 28
Final approval July 26.

Documents submitted.
Transcript
O'level result
IELTS result
Admission letter
Funding letter
SOA
Police clearance
SOP
Reference letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alfarrouk: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Is anyone heading to Concordia University of Edmonton this fall? Please I need to make some enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oganammuo: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2019
mcobex:
Gift of deed will be okay. As for your personal and business SOA, showing them will go a long way to convince the vo that you are comfortable and won't have issues coping while your husband is studying. Also, it will serve as home-tie for your husband (you and your business)

Thank you very much Mcobex.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by samhardy: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Candybright:
From my observation here, most people are going for masters, diploma and PhD. Where are undergraduate students? wink

Me sef dey reason am.. Am also going 4 UG in Canada. I sent u mail, let relate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Thank you everyone. Congrats gamma007! �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2019
MOBAN444:
Please house, can I download my statement of account via my mobile app and then upload it for Cic or must I print from inside the bank and scan?

If you have a current account you can download your statement from the online banking platform, It comes stamped & signed and is accepted at the embassy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.