Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019544 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:
Any Online June applicate who have not received any update from cic

Yes please. Application is 11weeks already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:
Paper route, 10weeks already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Masterariyo(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:

I dy here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AlFath(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2019
@ Frankrobbn1
Good Morning everyone,

Thank you for the mail.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Educational Management with five years of teaching experience and currently working as the Head of School in my place of work.

Of course, there are lots of other universities but I'm planning to resume by Winter 2020. I intend to apply for a study permit by the end of September. I don't think I can get any offer of admission for Winter in Canada within this short period of time. Please advise if you know of anyone sir.

I want to study Education-related courses preferably, early childhood or educational leadership and planning. I have started with my findings on how to get a suitable school.

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2019
@Regina,

A big congrats to you.

I have been following the thread and i must commend all those that take out their time in replying even useless questions cheesy. God bless you all.

Please i want to ask a question: With the updated visa processing duration for Nigerians which is 9 weeks, does this include both Saturday and Sunday or its just their working day which is Monday to Friday?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by jesudaughter(f): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Please see this;

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oniwoski: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello Gurus and everyone in the house...i intend applying for winter 2020 session...I will be applying for myself and two kids...one is us citizen....how much do u think i should have in my account...i have paid part of my school fee which is 8k plus.

pls i honestly need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olalemii: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
oniwoski:
Hello Gurus and everyone in the house...i intend applying for winter 2020 session...I will be applying for myself and two kids...one is us citizen....how much do u think i should have in my account...i have paid part of my school fee which is 8k plus.

pls i honestly need help.

I’m assuming you are sponsoring yourself ; What you have in your acct must be more than your Tuition for the whole program + Living expenses for your kids

I don’t think your other kid with USC needs to apply!

Let’s wait for what others have to say
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by iVentHub(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Morning @Frankrobbn1 and Gurus in the house, I just concluded writing my letter of intent and I need you to please help me read through and pass comments.
How and where can I send the letter to you @Frankrobbn1?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
SmallerB:
I have. The mail is in response to the webform i sent to lagos

If you don't get in it in your gckey account anytime soon, resend another email to Lagos and Nairobi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
efosa2020:
Hello bosses in the house please how can I apply for admission into a university in canada.

Please j need your prompt respomse.

Hello Efosa,

You can begin by checking cic.gc.ca to identify an approved DLI on IRCC list in any of the provinces, especially to know the DLI that offers a PGWP

OR

Go through google to search for universities/colleges in Canada, then make a shortlist of your preference and check if they offer your course and fees structure. Then you can either read the requirements from the DLI's site or send emails to the DLIs to make further enquiries about your intended course/program.

After satisfying the necessary DLI's requirements, then you can apply.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2019
olalemii:

Gurus do i have to add an address while writing an SOP , can i also include headings which describes each paragraphs in the body of the letter?

Thanks

Not really necessary, an address just makes it more formal.

In fact the most convenient way of expressing your points clearly to the VO is arranging your writing in sub-headings.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olalemii: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2019
JustMellow:

Not really necessary, an address just makes it more formal.

In fact the most convenient way of expressing your points clearly to the VO is arranging your writing in sub-headings.

Good luck!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by crackcrack: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Is there anyone who applied online in July and is yet to receive a response?

It seems like most July applicants who have been responded to were paper applicants.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
My medicals just updated to pass and bvl dropped too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by fasttrack(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
crackcrack:
Is there anyone who applied online in July and is yet to receive a response?

It seems like most July applicants who have been responded to were paper applicants.

Paper route, July 2nd. No response yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by fasttrack(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blema111:

Congrats,. When did u apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blema111:
congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Wizzy1989: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Online study permits bvl just dropped what do it means my people no medical update yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:
Online study permits bvl just dropped what do it means my people no medical update yet

When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Martinomi: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blema111:
Congrats. When did you apply and when did you go for medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Wizzy1989: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
I applied on june 20 online bvl drop no medical request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:

Yikes.. going by the trend.. I think you go lowballed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
After medicals reading for 4weeks plus, bvl dropped this morning and my medical changed to we do not need a medical... Mehn it is well. Nairobi VO no nice at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wizzy1989:
reapply bro. No give up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by crackcrack: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
After medicals reading for 4weeks plus, bvl dropped this morning and my medical changed to we do not need a medical... Mehn it is well. Nairobi VO no nice at all

Sorry about this. I think I am beginning to believe that quota gist. It seems they were ready to send you a medical request and then they changed their mind probably due to the quota.

These Canada folks are seriously messed up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:

Sit tight bruv. It's bleeped but as far as you're breathing, there's hope!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nicerichard05: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
mzjokky16:

Paper route, 10weeks already

How did u link ur app online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
I am so scared to enter my gckey account now, my medical has been reading for two weeks without medical request, seeing the new trend today here this morning, chaos, I’m so damn scared.
Ayodeji, Biko where are you oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
waynee2baba:

Sit tight bruv. It's bleeped but as far as you're breathing, there's hope!
thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
crackcrack:

Sorry about this. I think I am beginning to believe that quota gist. It seems they were ready to send you a medical request and then they changed their mind probably due to the quota.

These Canada folks are seriously messed up.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.