Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444919 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kunzzy4me(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:
Please I'm about to make the payment from my company account to my personal account as my monthly income, please what can I write as my description ? Please this is my first time doing this

Netpay/Salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adegunko: 9:15pm On May 29, 2021
Please house how can I reschedule date for my biometric s
adegunko:
Please house how can I change my date of biometric on TLS website.. Thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 11:55pm On May 29, 2021
adegunko:
Please house how can I reschedule date for my biometric s
Login and go to where you'll see the scheduledappointment, click on "amend"
Have you uploaded and submitted your documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adegunko: 1:59am On May 30, 2021
No sir. I choose assisted service. But have paid... Thank u sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2021
gud morning. pls how do u pay the visa fees with paga? I CLICKED PAGA VERVE and its still asking me for card details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2021
giselle237:
use pagaverve. Pagaverve uses cbn rate which is way cheaper for you, flutterwave on the other hand uses black market rate
gud morning
is there a specific debit card for paga verve? for instance,i have my stanbic debit card linked to my paga account and im on level 3 on paga, do i just transfer the naira equivalence to the stanbic debit card, choose paga verve and pay?
I ask because when i clicked on paga verve, it didnt ask for my paga login, it went straight to ask for my card details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2021
Nielbaba:
ohhh now I get , thank you
did this work for u?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bgodly: 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
Hello house,
@ justwise and everyone, I need your advice.
I have a canadian COPR that will expire next month.
I want to apply for UK visa, I was denied a UK visa in Dec 2018 due to difference in my salary and what was In my account. I dropped statements of account without submitting a consent letter from hubby that I have right to the money.

1- do I need to state reason for the denial
2- do I get invitation letter because I stated I don't have anyone in UK in 2018. I used booking.com

3- what should I do differently now

4- can I apply alone because I applied with my child in 2018

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2021
bgodly:
Hello house,
@ justwise and everyone, I need your advice.
I have a canadian COPR that will expire next month.
I want to apply for UK visa, I was denied a UK visa in Dec 2018 due to difference in my salary and what was In my account. I dropped statements of account without submitting a consent letter from hubby that I have right to the money.

1- do I need to state reason for the denial
2- do I get invitation letter because I stated I don't have anyone in UK in 2018. I used booking.com

3- what should I do differently now

4- can I apply alone because I applied with my child in 2018

Thank you
1.Yes.
2.You state you don’t know anyone so getting an invitation letter means you know someone.Try not to contradict yourself on your application.
3.Get consent letter from your husband that you are married to him and have his permission to travel so he is providing you with zzzz amount on zzzz date.This amount should reflect in your account.
4.That is up to you but note more people means more money.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening House.
Please is it a must to receive refusal mail when visa is rejected?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
Lol how else would the applicant know why they have been refused?

Lifeisgoody:
Good evening House.
Please is it a must to receive refusal mail when visa is rejected?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
Thank you bro. Anxiety is killing me here since Friday that I received this email. Don't know if my visa is approved or not. But I did not receive a refusal email
Nchabuomo:
Lol how else would the applicant know why they have been refused?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kunzzy4me(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Thank you bro. Anxiety is killing me here since Friday that I received this email. Don't know if my visa is approved or not. But I did not receive a refusal email

Go there this week and pick up your passport..best of luck to you in Jesus name
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2021
kunzzy4me:

Go there this week and pick up your passport..best of luck to you in Jesus name
Thanks brother
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:57pm On May 30, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

No need to be anxious at all. You already have a response. If you didn't get any rejection email until now you Visa was likely approved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bgodly: 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
Thanks @Tutu82 am grateful.
Please how much is 6months visa fees
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by uthlaw: 11:06pm On May 30, 2021
Tutu82:

First of all you deal in water processing for public consumption and own a registered satchet water company not pure water.(wording is everything!).
That’s still pricey did you move towards the south east of London?.What are the ages of the children let me have a look myself.
The dates are great but consider it would be cold as well being December but people live in Russia.
Even if you are not using the company account Ild suggest you include it.
Monthly income might be better fixed not a range so they know the exact amount in foreign currency when they converting
Things are starting to look up and October is a long way away let’s hear what the prime minister says at the end of June and maybe you might not have to isolate.A family of 5 paying extra for test to trace is heavy money especially if your kids are over 10years old.(can i be cheeky and ask the balance of your company account as at today because ticket alone for 5 people is nearly 2m if you flying direct with British airways.
Do a list of your supported Document as you want to present it and paste in here let’s all have a look.Let me start you off you would need;
1.Marriage certificate(some people add few photos of the ceremony).
2.Birth certificate of all children.
3.CAC Registration /Tax certificate.
4.Copy of company account
5.Letter from the bank confirming name of company owners and signatories(on bank head paper)
6.Letter of introduction(On company head Paper).
7.Copy of personal account.
8.why you are going to the uk(i.e For a deserved Christmas holiday as a family to explore popular tourist sites such as....and experience a different culture).
9.Any property documents/Shares etc.
9.International passports of all involved.

Getting a visa does not guarantee you entry into the uk as on arrival you still need to be questioned by border control so don’t change your story and remember to teach the kids some tourist sites and where they will be staying.
Good luck.
good day madam,I'm having a kinda of issue bothering me,can you please assist me with 3k!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 30, 2021
uthlaw:
good day madam,I'm having a kinda of issue bothering me,can you please assist me with 3k!
Good evening and my apologies i am not able to assist you.The young man i helped with his fees was only as he was about to be sent out of school.Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by uthlaw: 11:12pm On May 30, 2021
Tutu82:

Good evening and my apologies i am not able to assist you.The young man i helped with his fees was only as he was about to be sent out of school.Best of luck.
ok thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 11:52pm On May 30, 2021
Oh! Thanks for responding.. I’ve not come here in a while. Any luck?

owee:

Hi

I was the one that was reached out to. Not sure what the final outcome is but the VO mentioned he would make a final decision once he drops the call. I also enquired when I would get my passport and h mentioned this week. So fingers crossed.

However, I would advise if you can hold on applying you should cos he was really concerned why I would want to travel in th midst of a pandemic and I had to explain several times. I was lucky to b called perhaps and he didn’t conclude in his mind I might have ulterior motives.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 11:59pm On May 30, 2021
Are you going for vacation or
business? If vacation, we’re you not asked why you would want to go during this pandemic?

NeyofeedNigEnt:

Documents submitted!

CAC documents
Savings account
Business account with reference letter
Past visas
Hotel reservation 'bookings.com'
Introduction letter

Thats all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chpelu: 12:13am On May 31, 2021
Good evening all. Pls I am filling a Uk standard visitors visa form. I am traveling with my daughter. My husband transferred 200k into my account to support our daughter trip expenses. And he is writing a consent letter for both of us and he will mention the 200k in the letter. Intend spending 400k for the trip plus the 200k my husband transferred. Making it a total of 600k. My question is what do I fill in the visa form dat say
1. how much are you personally spending on dis trip.
2. Is there anyone paying for part of dis trip.
3. How much is he giving you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 12:46am On May 31, 2021
Chpelu:
Good evening all. Pls I am filling a Uk standard visitors visa form. I am traveling with my daughter. My husband transferred 200k into my account to support our daughter trip expenses. And he is writing a consent letter for both of us and he will mention the 200k in the letter. Intend spending 400k for the trip plus the 200k my husband transferred. Making it a total of 600k. My question is what do I fill in the visa form dat say

2. Yes
3. 200k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheirDad: 5:43am On May 31, 2021
Hello Folks,

Please i Need clarification on the following:

Response to the question, do you have any other savings

I responded yes to savings

How much do you have in saving

requires a GBP entry, what exchange rate should i use? the older threads suggested Oanda.com, is this still valid or there is a new website for converting ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 5:56am On May 31, 2021
Good morning guys, please is it important i book a flight to show a breakdown of my expenses ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 5:58am On May 31, 2021
oanda.com is still valid

TheirDad:
Hello Folks,

Please i Need clarification on the following:

Response to the question, do you have any other savings

I responded yes to savings

How much do you have in saving

requires a GBP entry, what exchange rate should i use? the older threads suggested Oanda.com, is this still valid or there is a new website for converting ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:48am On May 31, 2021
Sanmigbola:
Good morning guys, please is it important i book a flight to show a breakdown of my expenses ?

No. You also don't need to show a breakdown of your expenditure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:33am On May 31, 2021
Chpelu:
Good morning,that’s straightforward.
2.My Partner/Husband
Not to rain on your parade but if this includes your ticket,is it possible for you to get a bit more funds as you have 600k which is only about £1050.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 7:45am On May 31, 2021
TLS VI not working today. Its holiday

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 8:41am On May 31, 2021
Nchabuomo:

No. You also don't need to show a breakdown of your expenditure.

Thanks for the response.

Can 550k cover my travelling expenses for 15days ?

This time am applying for 2yrs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:22am On May 31, 2021
Sanmigbola:

Thanks for the response.

Can 550k cover my travelling expenses for 15days ?

This time am applying for 2yrs

I don't honestly know, as I would need more context. Do you have accommodation already sorted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.