Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1448878 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Desssss121: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maxicon:
Hello Guys,

My application shows transferred to VAC on the tracking status since yesterday evening. Please how long should one expect mail from TLS?

Check again they’ve just sent it out this evening
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Larryconcept: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello Gurus and Elders in d House, I applied for uk tourist visa April this year I was refused based on no evidence of funds However, I'm going for a one day training in london by dec this year plz! Whats the probability of getting the visa and what and what do I need. Kindly advise plz!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Larryconcept:
Hello Gurus and Elders in d House, I applied for uk tourist visa April this year I was refused based on no evidence of funds However, I'm going for a one day training in london by dec this year plz! Whats the probability of getting the visa and what and what do I need. Kindly advise plz!!!

You want to fly to the UK for a one day training? Are you the trainer?

Given your context you might also indicate that you intend to take a holiday i.e in addition training. How has your financial circumstance changed since April?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Spencatrading20: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2021
I also will be attending COP26. I am yet to do my biometric. I need your contact email so we can discuss and share ideas. I need to know the processes you followed.

heroshark:
Nawa ooo, omo everything you search for online have a thread in Nairaland.... you guys are the real MVP.

I did my biometrics on the 27th of September.
I had 4 invitation letters from UK Department of Education, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) , UK-based Non-profit who will be covering the cost of my flight and accommodation and the 4th on from an Immigration Law firm in UK.

My travel reason is to attend COP26 which will take place in Glasgow so my visa fee was waved.

My fingers are now crossed as I await visa decision. But I'm starting to get scared seeing people complain of not receiving any response after the 15days waiting period.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Larryconcept: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You want to fly to the UK for a one day training? Are you the trainer?

Given your context you might also indicate that you intend to take a holiday i.e in addition training. How has your financial circumstance changed since April?
Thanks Broda. I'm nt the trainer. Also, I've tried to build my account not like April when a huge amount jst deposited into my account witout narrration. My fear is that training plus holiday hope it will fly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by labiola: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning all.

Please I need your guidance . my sister just got a job in UK under the Health Care Skilled worker. She had received her COS and she is expecting to resume in November but yet to submit her application as at today. Can she meet up with the november resumption date on her COS? Also the husband want to accompany her to UK just to spend 10 days and returns to Nigeria before he finally join with the children next year . Can the husband also apply for Visa with her now ? if yes, which visa category? I will appreciate your urgent response.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Hi guys,
Please both my invitation letter and introductory letter from school is 14th august and their intended date trip was 21st September which has now passed,
Can I still use them for a new application within this week?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2021
It’s not late to submit her application. Let her submit it ASAP and go for biometrics.
Yes, the husband can apply together with her under dependant visa but he must make sure he collects his BRP before exiting the UK. He must also go back to UK within the next 6 months. If not, his visa will become invalid.
labiola:

Good morning all.

Please I need your guidance . my sister just got a job in UK under the Health Care Skilled worker. She had received her COS and she is expecting to resume in November but yet to submit her application as at today. Can she meet up with the november resumption date on her COS? Also the husband want to accompany her to UK just to spend 10 days and returns to Nigeria before he finally join with the children next year . Can the husband also apply for Visa with her now ? if yes, which visa category? I will appreciate your urgent response.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning guys. Please are there schools in the UK that start their academic calendar in march? For. B.A or MA I'm looking at March 2023. I want to use the time I have between now and then to get the necessary requirements.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Larryconcept:
Assuming VO.

VO (me) ; What will you be doing in UK

You : I will be going for a one day training program. (Edit your response)

VO (me) ; thoughts (leaving Nigeria for a day program, do I buy this response. I mean we refuse him some time ago, and suddenly he have a day program. Could he be desperate?)
The program last for a day, when will you be coming back?

You : .... (Edit response)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Larryconcept:

Thanks Broda. I'm nt the trainer. Also, I've tried to build my account not like April when a huge amount jst deposited into my account witout narrration. My fear is that training plus holiday hope it will fly

I think it's best you apply as a tourist then in addition mention that you intend to attend a one-day training

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Hi guys,
Please both my invitation letter and introductory letter from school is 14th august and their intended date trip was 21st September which has now passed,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by barleeh: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello, has anyone recently gotten a decision on his/her application within the stated 15 working days / 3 weeks. Is it just me or everyone coz It seems like the standard visit application is taking approximately 2 months now to process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
barleeh:
Hello, has anyone recently gotten a decision on his/her application within the stated 15 working days / 3 weeks. Is it just me or everyone coz It seems like the standard visit application is taking approximately 2 months now to process.

This days it takes like a month and few days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kenneth417:
Hi guys,

Nope you cant
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mammy33: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Marytee2:
It’s not late to submit her application. Let her submit it ASAP and go for biometrics.
Yes, the husband can apply together with her under dependant visa but he must make sure he collects his BRP before exiting the UK. He must also go back to UK within the next 6 months. If not, his visa will become invalid.
Good afternoon guyx. Please my husband got a scholarship and will travel to the UK ending of October. He want me and my 2yr old daughter to join after like one month and I am 5 months pregnant right now. Pls is there any hope for us getting visa before February? and also is traveling to the UK with 8 months pregnancy allowed?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by beautyuche: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mammy33:
Good afternoon guyx. Please my husband got a scholarship and will travel to the UK ending of October. He want me and my 2yr old daughter to join after like one month and I am 5 months pregnant right now. Pls is there any hope for us getting visa before February? and also is traveling to the UK with 8 months pregnancy allowed?

Hey mama, So far you have a valid visa you can travel. However most airline will not allow a pregnant woman travel if she is past 36 weeks.
Be safe.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cfcchick: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
barleeh:

Looks like it.my hubstar had his biometrics done 5th of August, we don call and send email tire they said the application has been closed yet no refusal letter or passport back.the response we got today from the email we sent is that his case has been escalated to the relevant department. At this juncture we just want the passport back�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by M0001: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Juddy2018:
. @M0001, please can you kindly share what really was the main reason on your South Africa visa Refusal and also advice for us because I will be applying for South Africa visa for 4 days trip to write an exam. Thank you.

I was told unverifiable bank statement. I used an agent. It took about 3 months before I got my passport back
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijay112: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Goodafternoon, I’m planning for Xmas hols for myself and kids…hubby want to go an agent but I don’t want such..please house, what is the first thing to do? He want the visa application submitted next week(he’s living the country soon)…the agent he’s speaking to said there is a form we will have to fill online first,before visa fee payment• this is my first time trying the UK and I don’t want to mess things you�� Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijay112: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Josy18ng:
Hello, good morning my people, pls I want to apply for a UK tourist visa. Am new to this tread and I have read alot of successful application in this platform. I would like to know to go about my application and the requirements needed to be able to secure my visa with ease. Am a working class person who earn 150k per month...
howfar have you gone? Did you get the help you needed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello house, please I urgently need your help.

I needed to pay for the £220 Priority service so I reached out to a friend who knows someone in the UK that helped me made the payment and I transferred the money to his Naira account here. But the issue is when I went for biometric on (23rd September) I asked the lady doing the biometric if my application is priority or standard because I was skeptical about it and she showed me on the screen that the £220 payment is showing pending.

But when I tracked my application the next day is already at the 3rd stage “Application Received by DMC” does that means it is priority or is there another way for me to confirm it is priority service because tomorrow will make it 2 weeks I did biometric.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Did you receive an email when the payment of £220 was made? Cos you should have gotten one
Iamajala:

I needed to pay for the £220 Priority service so I reached out to a friend who knows someone in the UK that helped me made the payment and I transferred the money to his Naira account here. But the issue is when I went for biometric on (23rd September) I asked the lady doing the biometric if my application is priority or standard because I was skeptical about it and she showed me on the screen that the £220 payment is showing pending.

But when I tracked my application the next day is already at the 3rd stage “Application Received by DMC” does that means it is priority or is there another way for me to confirm it is priority service because tomorrow will make it 2 weeks I did biometric.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Fazfunms:
Did you receive an email when the payment of £220 was made? Cos you should have gotten one

I didn’t receive any email
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
AdemuyiwaOba:
Good morning guys. Please are there schools in the UK that start their academic calendar in march? For. B.A or MA I'm looking at March 2023. I want to use the time I have between now and then to get the necessary requirements.
It’s usually September and January.Do a Google search options may come up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by slimchuks: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
VISA ALERT

I was initially denied because i did not attach a supporting document as evidence to show what i am going to the UK to do.

Reapplied and attached the said document.

Visa Category: Visitor
Application Type: Priority.
Biometrics: September 23rd 2021
TLS mail to pick up documents: October 5th 2021.

Good luck every one.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
congratulation what are the documents submitted

slimchuks:
VISA ALERT

I was initially denied because i did not attach a supporting document as evidence to show what i am going to the UK to do.

Good luck every one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
slimchuks:
VISA ALERT

Good luck every one.

Congratulations I received my own by faith

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
ijay112:
Goodafternoon, I’m planning for Xmas hols for myself and kids…hubby want to go an agent but I don’t want such..please house, what is the first thing to do? He want the visa application submitted next week(he’s living the country soon)…the agent he’s speaking to said there is a form we will have to fill online first,before visa fee payment• this is my first time trying the UK and I don’t want to mess things you�� Please help
fill your visa application form. There is no hurry in this thing. Hurry and u will chop refusal at the front. There are a lot of i’s and t’s to check and to make sure your profile is one with ties otherwise no visa. Pls where have you guys been to as a family for holiday?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
M0001:

I was told unverifiable bank statement. I used an agent. It took about 3 months before I got my passport back
so u didnt know the agent was using fake bank statement? Dnt say this bros. Agent agent agent. So why will Canada ban you if the statemnt was only unverifiable?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Confirm from the person who paid if the payment actually went through. Usually there is an email confirmation sent to your inbox if the transaction was successful.
Iamajala:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijay112: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
giselle237:
fill your visa application form. There is no hurry in this thing. Hurry and u will chop refusal at the front. There are a lot of i’s and t’s to check and to make sure your profile is one with ties otherwise no visa. Pls where have you guys been to as a family for holiday?
Dubai,South African and ghana…I really do not know where to fill the form,please can you help with the link where I can fill the visa form…thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.