Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1450607 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by peksmay(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mchayy:

How do one go about sending a paid email?

UPDATE: Seen.

Good afternoon, please can you send me the email you sent the paid email to? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by uchman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tintin933:
Hello Everyone
please my surname is different from my dad's surname because i was named after my mum's father. my mum and dad actually bears the same surname because they are still married. And this appears on my birth certificate too. Could i be denied visa because of this?

Why were you named after your mum’ father?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
I plan on spending Christmas with my mum and siblings who work and school in the Uk. Based on the current delays in visa processing, does it seem worth it to pay £500 priority service which is usually processed within 5 days? sad This is my first trip to the Uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please any one with a successful filling for annual returns through electronic mean to CAC headquarter Abuja?

This is almost 2 month I have requested because my company is showing INACTIVE, PLEASE any helpful info how I can get it done or who ever that filled recently should please advise me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
cutebear:
I plan on spending Christmas with my mum and siblings who work and school in the Uk. Based on the current delays in visa processing, does it seem worth it to pay £500 priority service which is usually processed within 5 days? sad This is my first trip to the Uk
Priority——220 pounds —— 5 workin days
Super proority—— 495 p—— 1 working day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Steven2954:
Good evening everyone please how can I contact ukvi via Skype
I have mailed them 5times over retrieving my passport since March 22 that I submitted biometrics and got
Refusal letter may.
this is strange! You need to escalate this to the highest.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi Guys,
Please can I submit previous refusal letter to tls when submitting biometrics and documents after making new application. Visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheGreatGod:

Well thank you as well for your advice and I really thank the precious person that respond to me, the person really gave us an insight.

Anyways, I just want everybody to note that we are not God and we can decide for him. It’s God that do things as he pleases.

Besides, human right claim can be refused and certified for any reason. Please read my statement properly, the same human right claim that was certified was quashed by the upper tribunal for reconsideration. It was the same evidence that my friend put in his application that was reconsidered again based on the decision of the upper tribunal and refused through a new decision.

Yes, in my own view he has a good case so that that it was refused based on the same evidence that the Home Office accept initially was wrong.

Secondly a good step on his own sides is that he left voluntarily after the last JR was concluded.

Besides, no body is God and his case is not that bad for God to handle. For me he still have a chance besides, he had served his 12 months ban.

Thank you and hope you have a great day.
Good afternoon.
Now you have added new information that there was a 12 months ban,i never saw this before.
I approached it purely from the legal point of view as i assumed that is what you would like to understand better.
If you are interested in God,s point of view i suggest you take it to him in prayer and leave man alone.
The bit in green is what would be a positive in his new application.
You have my best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kolizomanizo: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi Team,

I will need your help. I got an EVOKED visa 10yrs ago due to misinterpretation of document used by an agent. I will really love to clear these mess with the british embassy. I really dont intend to travel to UK anytime soon. But i will really love to clear the mess.. i willl be glad if someone can help me with a way forward.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
giselle237:

I think the bolded is £956
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenneth417: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi Guys,
Please can I submit previous refusal letter to tls when submitting biometrics and documents after making new application. UK Visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kenneth417:
Hi Guys,
Please can I submit previous refusal letter to tls when submitting biometrics and documents after making new application. UK Visit visa
I do not think it is needed as they can see your refusal in their data base . I believe it is also part of the questions asked on your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chima1978: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
I did my biometrics this morning at TLS center in VI. I applied for 2 years visa which I usually do. It took me 2 hours to complete the process at the center which I thought was just too long, keeping in mind I had already uploaded my documents. I am not taking anything for granted and I pray to God that my visa is granted.

I will give you guys feedback when I get my passport back. Fingers crossed and good luck to all who are still waiting for a decision.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mustyy: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please i need the mail to send a paid mail for reminder
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Have you downloaded the Form on their website, filled and courier to their office in Abuja?

If not, go to the CAC section nairaland the procedure is there.

Gentlesoul3268:
Please any one with a successful filling for annual returns through electronic mean to CAC headquarter Abuja?

This is almost 2 month I have requested because my company is showing INACTIVE, PLEASE any helpful info how I can get it done or who ever that filled recently should please advise me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beverlyhills:
Have you downloaded the Form on their website, filled and courier to their office in Abuja?

If not, go to the CAC section nairaland the procedure is there.

Please send me the link of CAC section

Thanks

I have done that already when you first posted it 2 month ago till now no reply from them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TechSpot: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tintin933:
Hello Everyone
please my surname is different from my dad's surname because i was named after my mum's father. my mum and dad actually bears the same surname because they are still married. And this appears on my birth certificate too. Could i be denied visa because of this?

That's not a problem... Your birth certificate contains your parents name so you should submit a copy as proof.

My daughter has a different surname from mine and I was able to use her BC to apply for residency.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Evening Sir/Ma,

i want to ask how uk visit visa family application is treated?

We dropped a family application and the father application is already transfered to VAC while other dependents is still at DMC?

hope there will be no issues.

Kindly enlighten me pls?

Best Regards.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enimase: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Enimase:

Thanks so much for you quick response to my message, but the first marriage there nothing of such proper marriage done and no certificate ,just from the second marriage was only proper things got done and there’s marriage certificate and please can you enlighten me more on what to do about this more so as to get a positive out come for her visa. Thank so much...

Please I need answer to house ������
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enimase: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tutu82:

I fail to see the issue because your mum has all three names on her passport.When travelling with your sister a copy of her original birth certificate would show she is a Soaga.
To cover all basis a mention in additional information of the situation would suffice and copies of both marriage certificates.This is not an affidavit issue.
Thanks so much for you quick response to my message, but the first marriage there nothing of such proper marriage done and no certificate ,just from the second marriage was only proper things got done and there’s marriage certificate and can she use her marriage certificate from the second marriage which Carries only yemisi soaga while her name on passport is yemisi bello soaga with out no issue and please can you enlighten me more on what to do about this more so as to get a positive out come for her visa. Thank so much...

Please I need answer to house
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ogidigan1:
Dear gurus in the house,

*I plan to travel with my wife and 2-year old daughter this December for a 10-day holiday.

*I'm about to fill the UK standard visitor visa form.

*I've a full time job and I receive over 600k as monthly net salary.

*I also own a registered business that gives me over 800k monthly.

*Most of my customers pay into my salary account; Infact, I recently received a lump sum of about 8m from one of them. My tenants also pay into my salary account.

* Closing balance from this salary account is presently well over 20m.

*Pls guys, I need ur help...Will the fact that I allow my customers pay into my salary acct lead to a possible denial?

Pls I need your help....
You just need to be able to explain the transactions irrespective of if you are a provider of goods or services.An individual with 5m would get a visa while someone with well over 15m can be rejected.
What they are addressing is functionality to ensure you have not lodged money to deceive them.
In the future consider splitting your account as how do you calculate how much Tax to pay?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Enimase post=106914924]
Thanks so much for you quick response to my message, but the first marriage there nothing of such proper marriage done and no certificate ,just from the second marriage was only proper things got done and there’s marriage certificate and can she use her marriage certificate from the second marriage which Carries only yemisi soaga while her name on passport is yemisi bello soaga with out no issue and please can you enlighten me more on what to do about this more so as to get a positive out come for her visa. Thank so much...

Please I need answer to house[/quote
So how was the first marriage legalised for your mum to start bearing Bello?.There must be sometime like a newspaper change of name.Don’t complicate the application Soaga appears and that is what matters.Home office is not interested in whether she has been married twice or a dozen times and some mother’s answer a completely different name from their offspring but Marriage certificate and /or birth certificate sorts it all out.I hope this shows you more light.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
coopfortune:
Evening Sir/Ma,

i want to ask how uk visit visa family application is treated?

We dropped a family application and the husband application is already transfered to VAC while other dependents is still at DMC?

hope there will be no issues.

Kindly enlighten me pls?

Best Regards.

please any insight to this abeg o?

good morning please advice me on this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Best call them on the Customer care number. Nigeria SMH!

quote author=Gentlesoul3268 post=106908067]

I have done that already when you first posted it 2 month ago till now no reply from them [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oh okay, thank you. So does anyone think its advisable to pay an extra GBP220 to get a decision within 5 days? Based on the current delays in with the uk embassy. I had really hoped to spend christmas with my family
giselle237:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Zabee0076: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello all,
I was wondering if TB test is required to visit the UK for a few weeks?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zabee0076:
Hello all,
I was wondering if TB test is required to visit the UK for a few weeks?

Not a requirement for visiting visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teeclassicroyal: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Hello house, are degrees from Benin republic recognized by the UK embassy?
Any information around this question would be highly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
Hello house, are degrees from Benin republic recognized by the UK embassy?
Any information around this question would be highly appreciated.

Yes if the institution is accredited However,you would have to provide transcripts and proof of English language.
Student thread can assist you further.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enimase: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Tutu82 post=106915298][/quote]
You know our mothers then na,they don’t go through normal ways then,they just go through Iike you and you like her and start to leave together as husband and wife and start to bear kids as long their parent hands are in it and confirm it, so please what can I do to that of how she starts to bear the Bello name from the marriage cos no proper way to show that,am just confuse
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Enimase:

You know our mothers then na,they don’t go through normal ways then,they just go through Iike you and you like her and start to leave together as husband and wife and start to bear kids as long their parent hands are in it and confirm it, so please what can I do to that of how she starts to bear the Bello name from the marriage cos no proper way to show that,am just confuse

Hi again and again,
I have answered this question thrice.

Bello is not the issue as it is not your daughters name but her mum,s.The one which they both bear Soaga should not be a problem since it is in the second marriage certificate and birth certificate.

The Embassy is not out to get anyone but to ascertain your submissions are true.

Perhaps someone else here on here can help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.