Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (46448 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by cyprus000: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gerrard59:

Ah! shocked

Are they still in the third wave? I thought they have graduated to the fourth wave? Besides, there are no more feminists these days. Rather, bunches of misandrists masquerading as feminists. Demanding rights but not responsibilities.
I was expecting somebody to say this.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gerrard59:

Ah! shocked

Are they still in the third wave? I thought they have graduated to the fourth wave? Besides, there are no more feminists these days. Rather, bunches of misandrists masquerading as feminists. Demanding rights but not responsibilities.

Lol as in , most now are misandrist and fake feminist esp the part where I bolded. They want the profit without the burden.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by berrystunn(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:
Please nairalanders, I need your opinion and advice though i expect a lot of bashing because it is normal here on nairaland.

I met this girl two years back and we started dating since 2017. We have been into each other since then.

Recently i went to see her parents just to make my intentions known. After that, we both traveled to see my parents also.

Ever since we came back from my village i have been having this thoughts of divorce. I have this feeling that i will seek for divorce immediately after the wedding. I don't want to have a broken home. I don't want to cheat on my wife because if i eventually marry her with the way i am thinking now i must cheat on her which i don't want to happen in my marriage. I am thinking of quiting the relationship but i don't know how to go about it, how she will react, what her family members will say and react. I am so confused.

Please i need your advice.

Do you smoke?
Or what do you take ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Delite01(f): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by davillian(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
You just jump up and down without hitting the nail on the head.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Enskynelson(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
OP needs deliverance from the spirit of divorce. How can you wake up one day and just begin thinking or divorce for no reason? I am sure if you leave the gal, without you being delivered, this will still repeat itself. Try and see a true Pastor to pray for you. Marriage when done with the right person brings God's blessings. Looks like your village don't want this blessing for you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by zicoraads: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
He has eaten the ponmo, now he wants to run away. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by obowunmi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:
Please nairalanders, I need your opinion and advice though i expect a lot of bashing because it is normal here on nairaland.

I met this girl two years back and we started dating since 2017. We have been into each other since then.

Recently i went to see her parents just to make my intentions known. After that, we both traveled to see my parents also.

Ever since we came back from my village i have been having this thoughts of divorce. I have this feeling that i will seek for divorce immediately after the wedding. I don't want to have a broken home. I don't want to cheat on my wife because if i eventually marry her with the way i am thinking now i must cheat on her which i don't want to happen in my marriage. I am thinking of quiting the relationship but i don't know how to go about it, how she will react, what her family members will say and react. I am so confused.

Its normal to be afraid. Marry her and plan to do your best.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Delite01(f): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yes oo, you are very correct

ImaIma1:

It is the new adjective for any woman that has a different opinion from a guy. Once you have a mind of your own and you are not an "oh yes" member, boom! You are a feminist
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Jabioro: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
I needed your picture here to determine who you are ...but one what you're.. silently loud... You are WICKED cool cool shocked
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by ibietela2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
missimelda01:
Orishirishi!

There are more confused men out there than I know.. so just like that you're thinking of a divorce, at least tell us if she did anything wrong. It is not by force to marry, if you know you're not ready to be in a committed relationship stay on your own and stop leading ladies on.

Fine girl kiss
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Burgcudi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brother go and hustle hard, come back for marriage when pocket don gbem gbem
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bros, talk true. Are you seeing someone else?
Or have you "mistakenly" impregnated another lady somewhere?

You're just beating about the bush.
Or did you fall in love with her younger sister?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Starkid3010(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

baba sorry but you lack sense
Why you go take someone you Knw sey you no fit marry to your parent
You want to kill her abi

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by TSRC: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
No break this girl heart o. Something tells me she won't take it lightly.

She is already married in her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

But aside the village people eh, marriage is scary to guys. You will now be tied to one Lady for life, if u dare admire other hotter ladies wahala, if u look or chat anyhow trouble, u can't even go for evening driving alone without querry and suspicion, u can't feel that guyman levels again, kai sad angry

Op, make sure she is working oh so she won't turn to super glue glued on your body, so she too will be busy and not monitoring u up and down like monitoring spirit sad

You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time. You think women don't get scared of being tied down to one man for life?
Miss me with that BS.

There's something the op is hiding from us.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by emaopel: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

I am actually seeing some feminism traits in her and some other issues.... Sometimes now her talks irritates me
I think you have spiritual problem from your family or she has it...that resulted to hatred after both of you have introduced yourselves to the families... Both of you need to think and prayer in order to break the jinx before it too late

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Macgyver1: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

What transpired in your village? Because from your write-up, it was after y'all returned from your village that you started having doubts

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

Ure not ready to.commit to marrying her so why do u g all those ceremonies? Let her be instead of blocking her suitor.

U sound quite unserious. So any random thought can enter ur head and u believe it without any bases? If u have concrete reasons to end it then do so it's not a criminal offence and go back an sow ur wild oats with random women till ure ready for a real relationship

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by bluefilm: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just marry her.

Then use her pant.

After that, you can then divorce.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Shugargal(f): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

Her ideologies are totally different from mine. When ever i correct her on some issues or tell her to do some stuffs she feel am trampling on her and sometimes she feel i'm punishing her.
Why is it now you're noticing it after two years and after you must have gone to your villages?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
FEMININISM TRAITS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahhahahah.. Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.. Abeg which one be femininism traits again?

After 2 years of unlimited shagging? Feminism traits kee you dia!

Just say you're not ready, tell her ASAP and stop wasting your time! Nonsense!!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Amyyy2020: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

Her ideologies are totally different from mine. When ever i correct her on some issues or tell her to do some stuffs she feel am trampling on her and sometimes she feel i'm punishing her.

And diz have been happening for a whole two damn years and u stayed put

And diz has been happening and u still went to see her parents and urs

R u kidding here

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Amanda4life: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

Not that she's really balance financially but from her statement and body language sometimes you will suspect such. I have actually told her that she's a ferminist and she laughed and told me she's not.... Am just scared because she might be hiding it now

� the fear of feminists is the beginning of wisdom

So you fear us like this.

You are not ready yet, and you don't love her deeply.

Pls dont marry her again.

Pls allow someone else who truly love to marry her i beg you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Shugargal(f): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chi59:

You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time. You think women don't get scared of being tied down to one man for life?
Miss me with that BS.

There's something the op is hiding from us.
Thank you fellow psychologist.. He's sounding as if maybe the said gal is a nairalander and doesn't want her to suspect anything, secondly there's one serious thing he is keeping away. and can only say it privately to a trusted or unknown fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by GRACEGLORY: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
And you think nairalanders are seers, seeking man’s opinion is the greatest mistake man can ever make.

Here’s the answer you seek:

◄ Isaiah 48:17 ►
This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by greggng: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
LasLas:

To be honest you need deliverance to remove that thinking in you...
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by MrCuteking(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Then ABORT!

Most people get too distracted with the physical appearance and ignore what’s on the inside, if you don’t have shared values don’t go ahead with the wedding.

Physical attraction does not even last up to a year in a marriage, there is a saying “show me a beautiful girl and I will show you a man that is tired of her”. Shared values is what you will have to rely on for the rest of the marriage. People rarely change, most adults are already set in their ways, so don’t expect anyone will CHANGE. “Once a person shows you who they are believe them”

Best advice so far. You must be married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by NNEWIsuper: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Marriage is equally scary to ladies. Why do you see situations where ladies reject marriage proposals? Same way a man is scared to be tied down to a lady for life, a lady feels same way, knowing there wount be toasters any longer. That is why I always say that my priority in marriage are children, that way, I would simply not have time being bothered about a man.
at the emboldened, that's fair enough for the man, atleast his mistress will take care of him

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by sweetilicious(f): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
lovelybugs:
"Feminism" one of the most misunderstood words in Nigeria
I believe you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

(photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.