Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40462 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

Nah dem
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lmao. I can spot Ranchhoddas.

Hahahahahaha!
Another one. Do you have a crush on me or something

Modified: I did not look at the picture before commenting. My condition right now is the exact opposite. I currently live alone in a big house. Everyone have either travelled or gone to school. A large four bedroom house with just one occupant. It has been my situation for the past two weeks.
Don't even know why I'm telling you. Ignoring you is more fun.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Unlike you I'm not a fanatic. I'm willing to concede that white men are more innovative than black men if you can demonstrate it.
It's probably above your mental ability though.

So white men are superior to black men?

You also concede to that? grin

Nah, nothing is above any mental ability. The way you people attach your dark pricks to innovations that is 99% from the West is shocking. They are not more innovative, they are innovative, you all just stay in your continent looking for extra toto and arguing with your women. The only people y'all will ever get a shot at being above.

Lil wonder you all are holding hands and dancing kumbaya here. Who would wanna lose their only subject. I think I understand una pains sha...

6 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Jordan Peterson or Shapiro aren't against true feminism. that advocates equal opportunities....which can be managed by good governance and laws..no man in his right senses is against it, like I said women are our mother, sisters, wives, daughters, any advantage on their part is a win win for men on the long run.....but equal outcomes can never be achieved unless one party is eventually marginalized .....
U can create equal opportunities by making education available for both sexes, balance the scale of women weakness in terms of child bearing and their job roles....but the outcomes can never be predicted which is what modern feminism is trying to ride on..claiming patriarchy is used in organization leadership..
Specifically, U can ensure more scholarships for women in the field of mechanical engineering to encourage more women in that field...but female nature, desire and so many other factors will always come to play and the outcomes will not automatically result in equal number of mix of men and women in the oil rigs or automobile manufacturing....
While I'm an advocate of equal opportunities... I think its a pack load of crap to force outcomes and its almost impossible without being biased..that's the power tussle going on now where laws wants to be used to force standard percentage of women in board members...
U said I based my arguments on extreme feminism... But for crying out loud, that's what's more common these days...u are making it sound like I made up extreme feminism ideology....
.go and see the recent research on Scandinavian countries...its the extreme feminism that's driving the LGBT movement forcing girlish toys boys and the other way round, hoping to raise more girls as boys in order to control outcomes of having more women leaders than men...it isn't equality anymore

I agree with much of what you wrote here - except overly leaning on the "equality of opportunity" cliche which I consider overused and oversimplified. But your first comment I responded to was far more crude and employed generalizations that have no basis in reality. It would be like me critiquing traditionally conservative right-wing politics by evoking the extremist, identitarian views of the sewers of the far right. The views you attributed to feminists in that post were unrepresentative of the views of the average feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Chukzy44(m): 12:33am On Jun 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
All you have written happens only in your dreams, or when you are ''high''! Wretched hopeless feeble loser, are you done feeding yourself? That you think you can afford to feed another person? Keep hallucinating!
Haaaa
Ma'am you sounding so pained
Watched how this all started with keen interest
and am of the very believe that every one is entitled to its own opinion.
the Dude only gave his own opinion.
This is how you should have seen it in the very least.
But not you.
You should to be the voice and the defender of woman.
They was really no need for this seriously.
Or are you an extreme feminist cool?
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Am not bothered about what they call me. Feminism is not a crime, so why should I bother when am tagged as one?
ericsmith:

here you claiming what you cannt even define ... favvy you need to chill a lil, most importantly you need to know the definition of "feminism" ... ask yourself what do you really know ,whats ur xperiences like where av you been ,are you really that expose, ...are you sure ?

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Keep your opinion. I know the needful prayer points I should focus on. You are the waste of a man to see feminism as a crime. Is femininism worse than all the atrocities you have committed? It's my life, face yours!
Godoverevery:

I really wish your father can read D's.....what a waste of a child....Even ur mum will be shocked with ur level of stupidity.... You better start praying this prayer point every morning...Lord I don't want to be stupid anymore maybe he can have mercy on ur soul and pls stop disgracing ur father.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
What is there to demonstrate?
The guy you quoted gave an example of seats been reserved for women on a board regardless of whether men were qualified or not a position i.e affirmative action. Is that subjective? Is affirmative action subjective

It's demonstrated by pretty much every sociological study that women are discriminated against in the upper echelons of the industries they work in. The notion that the overwhelming dominance of men in boards is a function of their objectively superior qualifications is a falsehood. People spend a lot of time railing about diversity initiatives, but it never seems to have any adverse effect on companies that adopt them despite the fact that all these "qualified" men are supposedly being discriminated against and unqualified women are taking their place.

The reason you keep going back to the 20th century is because you have nothing to hold on to in 2019. You talk about vague "patriarchal constructs". I don't know what you mean. Please clarify.
Once again my observation. I can't think of any groundbreaking innovation or discovery by a woman. He operative word is "groundbreaking".
Think black holes, air travel, space exploration, television, internet etc.
Show that this is false. How would you carry out a study of innovative ability if not by looking at the innovations

I keep going back to the 20th century because it would be ridiculous to discount the history of suppression of women in evaluating their present outcomes. Like talking about the contribution of women in scientific discoveries when for centuries, women had little representation in higher education. There is nothing vague about patriarchal constructs. The history of human civilization is a history of the patriarchy suppressing the expression and the will and the ambition of women.
If you want to know what women have innovated, Google is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Am fulfilled.....happiness is an understatement!
sammyuche:

Are you really happy?

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

So white men are superior to black men?
You are just looking for an argument. I have never said men are superior to women. This is strawman mining. I like to liken the gender divide to two sides of a coin. Equal, complementary, but different. The feminist movement seeks to eradicate this divide because they wrongly (in my view) perceive this divide; something natural, to be skewed in favor of the male.

You also concede to that? grin

Nah, nothing is above any mental ability. The way you people attach your dark pricks to innovations that is 99% from the West is shocking
What is "you people"? When have you seen me do that!
They are not more innovative, they are innovative, you all just stay in your continent looking for extra toto and arguing with your women. The only people y'all will ever get a shot at being above.
What are you on about?

Lil wonder you all are holding hands and dancing kumbaya here. Who would wanna lose their only subject. I think I understand una pains sha...
Incoherent. You should get some sleep.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Testimony from NL? Even when I don't answer PMs? Anyways......who knows!
adekennis:

Waiting to hear testimony in the next 3 months how this conversation turn to marriage grin grin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Zane2point4(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.
Are u a feminist too?
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

It's demonstrated by pretty much every sociological study that women are discriminated against in the upper echelons of the industries they work in.
Exactly how was this demonstrated? It's funny how you say my observations are subjective yet you come with this
The notion that the overwhelming dominance of men in boards is a function of their objectively superior qualifications is a falsehood
What is the truth then? Is it right for a qualified men to miss out because there are too many qualified men and too few women
People spend a lot of time railing about diversity initiatives, but it never seems to have any adverse effect on companies that adopt them despite the fact that all these "qualified" men are supposedly being discriminated against and unqualified women are taking their place.
It's because the men always find a way. It's that innate resilience that builds civilizations. It's like how female students in the West are incentivized to go for STEM courses but still cannot meet the threshold to equal the male students. They don't have it in them. Have many women have you heard talk about black holes

I keep going back to the 20th century because it would be ridiculous to discount the history of suppression of women in evaluating their present outcomes. Like talking about the contribution of women in scientific discoveries when for centuries, women had little representation in higher education. There is nothing vague about patriarchal constructs. The history of human civilization is a history of the patriarchy suppressing the expression and the will and the ambition of women
Let me humour you. How much time do you reckon women require to catch up?
If you want to know what women have innovated, Google is your friend.
Nothing groundbreaking. The names of all the great innovators are known to me. At best there will be an exception or two.

The dotcom revolution started less than thirty years ago. We discovered the internet and people began to build multibillion dollar businesses from their garages and dorm rooms. All males as far as I know.
Do you think its because of your so-called patriachal construct that this is the case?
The reason for this is that women do not possess that single-minded obsession, the focus, the grit, that is required to do those things that lead to groundbreaking innovations. Exceptions nothwisthanding.

Just show me how this construct you speak of has prevented women from taking advantage of the dot-com revolution as much as men.
The internet is a very recent invention. I'm waiting. grin

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Elliot2(m): 1:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The overwhelming majority of criminals, terrorists, mass shooters, serial killers, rapists and pedophiles, etc (basically most of the threats to civilized, safe, harmonious society) are men. But it's women that are "incapable of handling freedom". What a drooling mooron. grin
We no dey fight na,haba.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Another one. Do you have a crush on me or something

Modified: I did not look at the picture before commenting. My condition right now is the exact opposite. I currently live alone in a big house. Everyone have either travelled or gone to school. A large four bedroom house with just one occupant. It has been my situation for the past two weeks.
Don't even know why I'm telling you. Ignoring you is more fun.

Because you need me to care.

Can any of you ignore me?
Abeg shift one side, I am done with you.

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 1:52am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 12, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Kennygee what do you have to talk? Say it let's hear it.

I know you are one out of the few who have sense.

Why do y'all want every woman to be a feminist so bad?

You don't even know me and you use the word "know" to show affirmation.

Please, keep your insecurities to yourself and don't drag me into the feminism bandwagon.

God bless your heart.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lordlugards: 5:05am On Jun 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are we complaining? No we are not. Have you been able to find good men for all your sisters, spinter aunties and all the ex whom you dumped? No you haven't. Are you married? Of cuz not. Yet you bother yourself so much about the affairs of ladies on NL simply because they don't share same ideas with you. Stop being idle.
LilMiss waooo, u dey fall my hand with all this response. u are better than this baby
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I agree with much of what you wrote here - except overly leaning on the "equality of opportunity" cliche which I consider overused and oversimplified. But your first comment I responded to was far more crude and employed generalizations that have no basis in reality. It would be like me critiquing traditionally conservative right-wing politics by evoking the extremist, identitarian views of the sewers of the far right. The views you attributed to feminists in that post were unrepresentative of the views of the average feminist.

Well I'm glad we finally agree on some things....and I agree my initial comments were crude...but we are on a Nigerian platform...sadly, that's part of what Nigerian feminist advocate for...claiming discrimination... You even hear annoying stuffs that has nothing to do with women oppression but a masculine preference of women...e.g men's preference of a virgin over the ones with several body count or choice of not wanting a woman that's got a child or 2 out of wedlock..
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by mrZENographer: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am not bothered about what they call me. Feminism is not a crime, so why should I bother when am tagged as one?

Maybe you're a new/young feminist. It's sweet in the beginning but bitter at the end.
Take her warning (News)
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Thegamingorca(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

grin poco
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I have many points of agreement with Shapiro, but have often found his speed-talking and supremely confident disposition often bamboozle people from spotting the holes in his argument.

which ones?
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by handsomebanana(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2019
newsynews:
US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

Today, she says she's 55, unmarried and past the age where she can have children. She now has to take medicine to keep her happy. According to her, that is the scam of feminism which she fell victim to.

She said many more explosive things which can only be heard when the video in the link below is watched.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/

She's fuckîng 30 years old
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by introvertme: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
Actually I really don’t care wether she likes feminism or not. I have friends that don’t like the movement that’s fine. I don’t care.

I genuinely understand why some women are against the movement.

However, she is NOT just anti feminist, she is also a shill for white supremacist. She believes there is nothing like racism, she also hates Muslims. When a terrorists says you are his inspiration then you have to start questioning your values.

Candace is only big in right wing circles.

she doesn't hate Muslims , there is nothing wrong in going against uncontrolled immigration.

The terrorist did it deliberately to fuel more division politically, did you even read his manifesto? or you're just parroting left wing media talking points?

Go and read the manifesto yourself!!!!
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Amanda4life: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Most people see females as slaves.

God is great. I trust he will give them female children more than male.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by introvertme: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
Candace Owens is a school-dropout ignoramus who found a job in American Conservative politics as a subversive voice within her generation of millennial, black women. There are articulate, coherent, cogent critiques of feminism, but she doesn't have the intellectual heft or credibility to articulate anything of worth.
I admire her grift, sha...making all that money from telling boomer generation, white conservatives whatever they want to hear from a young black voice.

you mentioned that she's a dropout to demean her and dismiss anything she has to say. Shows you're also an intellectual lightweight. smiley
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2019
lexy2014:

That means u will need 2b extending d same courtesy 2 everyone on nairaland who have d same weakness, especially those whose "emotions are controlled by what people say".
I don't follow everyone on nairaland so I won't know their weaknesses, I know her weakness cause I follow her
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
adekennis:

Shooting ur shot wink
Lol what shot, persin no go advice sumbori in peace again grin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Lollz what a strong language!

Obviously you are one of those black mofos that spend their whole life cursing and blaming the white man for your incompetence and the incompetence of your forefathers.

Keep hating bro!

When has apologizing for defeat in warfare become a thing. Or pleading for mercy become a thing of pride.

Life is warfare! Shutup and do the work. The white man owes you nothing but to keep dominating you in every way possible until you receive sense.

See the Asians. They are screwing the whites at their own game. China will someday surpass the U.S. and their us nothing they can do about it. Those are winners bro. They didn't do it by protesting and composing. They are doing it by deep planning, intelligence and hardwork.

We love divergents like Candace & there is nothing you can do about it.

Kophschmerzen:

Do you mean same idiotic Candace that testified in the US house how white nationalism is a hoax?

Or the same Candace that said the CP5 that were exnorated and paid $41 million dollar are guilty of rape.

The same Candace that slave for right wing nut bread and loading on the black community.

Please move if you don't know nada, we are so familiar with all em white boys money hustlers in this country. They gonna change from the bullsh1t spewing, when the white boys get another aunty Jemima to carry water for them.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Ok mister "wiserly" people describer. If you know anything about the behaviour of language, you will know that suger coating descriptions from black to African-american, whatever doesn't assuage the discomfort of people with low self esteem.

First they hated being called "Negro" (banned); then they hate now being called "Black" (banned) .... Tomorrow I guarranty you they will hate being called "African-American" (future ban loading)

Their is an underlying social issue that must be addressed. All these superficial linguistic alterations are nothing but naïvity and self deciet.

Dedetwo:

Nobody is a "black woman". She is an Afro-American woman or simply an American woman. The idiocy in describing human beings with color is the cradle of the certain stupidity in human nature.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Kophschmerzen: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2019
EasterDell:
Lollz what a strong language!

Obviously you are one of those black mofos that spend their whole life cursing and blaming the white man for your incompetence and the incompetence of your forefathers.

Keep hating bro!

When has apologizing for defeat in warfare become a thing. Or pleading for mercy become a thing of pride.

Life is warfare! Shutup and do the work. The white man owes you nothing but to keep dominating you in every way possible until you receive sense.

See the Asians. They are screwing the whites at their own game. China will someday surpass the U.S. and their us nothing they can do about it. Those are winners bro. They didn't do it by protesting and composing. They are doing it by deep planning, intelligence and hardwork.

We love divergents like Candace & there is nothing you can do about it.

You self hating stinking swine why don't you Bleep off and go kill yourself.

What have you loser and the Consummated retärd Cadace Owens ever contributed to the development of the black community.

Since you simpleton see yourself as subhuman to a white man, i cannot help your low self esteem. Some of us are beating the shït outta em in our corner of knowledge.

Little wonder, you live in the world poverty capital with this kind of animalistic mindset.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

I don't follow everyone on nairaland so I won't know their weaknesses, I know her weakness cause I follow her

U dont need 2 follow everyone. U read d comments of a lot of people on NL including hers. From d myriad of comments, hers stood out 4u. u don't want her 2b like others u have seen on NL that's y u are admonishing her. That means, by reading people's comments, u have seen& known their weaknesses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.