Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40453 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Lmao...

You are obviously a low IQ pretender, hiding behind the hardwork of the white man you loath so much to propagate your jaundiced world view devoid of objective historical perspective.

If you are so smart, leave the comfort of the white man's country and come to the world poverty capital to prove your wits.

Ungrateful Cowards! We know type.

Meanwhile, keep your self esteem massages to yourself and your family. You guys need a dose of that. We are here to build Africa. Winning is what we know to do best & build we must.

Keep enjoying the white man's world and deceiving yourself, fueling your hatred and bigotry with high sounding philosophy.

Kophschmerzen:

You self hating stinking swine why don't you Bleep off and go kill yourself.

What have you loser and the Consummated retärd Cadace Owens ever contributed to the development of the black community.

Since you simpleton see yourself as subhuman to a white man, i cannot help your low self esteem. Some of us are beating the shït outta em in our corner of knowledge.

Little wonder, you live in the world poverty capital with this kind of animalistic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Kophschmerzen: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2019
EasterDell:
Lmao...

You are obviously a low IQ pretender, hiding behind the hardwork of the white man you loath so much to propagate your jaundiced world view devoid of objective historical perspective.

If you are so smart, leave the comfort of the white man's country and come to the world poverty capital to prove your wits.

Ungrateful Cowards! We know type.

Meanwhile, keep your self esteem massages to yourself and your family. You guys need a dose of that. We are here to build Africa. Winning is what we know to do best & build we must.

Keep enjoying the white man's world and deceiving yourself, fueling your hatred and bigotry with high sounding philosophy.

It's obvious you are a mentally unbalance crass thin-skinned erratic sack of vulgar shit.

When pitiful fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse get challenged intellectually, they resort to ad hominem sniping.

Lols!!! Merica ain't even a white man country you pitiable fool, stolen from the Indians built with the labour of Slaves.

How will folks like me whose grannies migrate from Nigeria will come help simpletons like you build Nigeria. With m0rons like you, Nigeria have no redeeming grace.

Keep feeding off the ramblings of a cretinous vermin like Candace Owens. Her target audience is the large army of stark illiterates lurking around the Appalachia Usa, not third world self hating doorknob like you!

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Does feminism mean not cooking for a loved one if that’s what you want to do?

See why I don’t bother with you mor0ns anymore. You decide what you want to understand and run with it. Any attempt to engage you in a sensible dialogue is usually wasted time.

My life is over now that you dislike me. What ever shall I do?

GoTV:

You hypocrite is here advocating for feminism yet the food section is littered with meals you prepared for your so called hubby. Look in the mirror and see hypocrisy. You and chimamanda enjoys marital life yet condemn sadists who are ignorant victims of the abominable acts of feminism. I dislike you with passion

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2019
"Ad hominem sniping"

Check our conversation thread in case you forgot who started it. Mixing up words you don't understand, cannot mask your shameless hatred, inadequate intelligence, narrow mindedness and spiteful bigotry.

Yes the white man built America. Go kill yoursef! They vanquished the Indians and enslaved the negroes to do it and there shouldn't be a modicum of apology for doing so.

If you know any shred of human history, you will understand it is a story of warfare: kings, kingdoms, conquests and spoils of war. There is no apology for that! The world is not a bed of roses! Africa is littered with proud kingdoms that have done exactly the same things. We conquered kingdoms, enslaved peoples and built great cities.

We would repeat those fits again!!!

You can scoure away with your cowardly excuses and keep enjoying a society organised by the white man.

Ungrateful Cowards! We know your types

They shout Nigeria is bad, run away, go to another country and continue the noise making and hatred. Fix your country, you cannot! Be grateful to those that fixed theirs, and accomodated, you cannot! Eternally rambling, filled with vile bile and excuses achieving nothing of their own accord!

Ungrateful Cowards! We know your types!

Kophschmerzen:

It's obvious you are a mentally unbalance crass thin-skinned erratic sack of vulgar shit.

When pitiful fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a pubic louse get challenged intellectually, they resort to ad hominem sniping.

Lols!!! Merica ain't even a white man country you pitiable fool, stolen from the Indians built with the labour of Slaves.

How will folks like me whose grannies migrate from Nigeria will come help simpletons like you build Nigeria. With m0rons like you, Nigeria have no redeeming grace.

Keep feeding off the ramblings of a cretinous vermin like Candace Owens. Her target audience is the large army of stark illiterates lurking around the Appalachia Usa, not third world self hating doorknob like you!
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Thegamingorca(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by coolie1: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2019
J111333:
This one don chop better dic*** and has suddenly realized the difference between six and half a dozen. grin
lol
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am not bothered about what they call me. Feminism is not a crime, so why should I bother when am tagged as one?

No one thinks or is saying feminism is a crime obviously not in nigeria buh what i av seen so far is babes flattering themselves ... taggin yourselves feminist means nothing, you want a nickname fine.... aunty linda don gentle

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2019
cococandy:
Does feminism mean not cooking for a loved one if that’s why you want to do?

See why I don’t bother with you mor0ns anymore. You decide what you want to understand and run with it. Any attempt to engage you in a sensible dialogue is usually wasted time.

My lifeblood is over now that you dislike me. What ever shall I do?

I don't engage hypocrites like you. You slave for a man in your house running helter skelter to please him under the guise of being a loved one yet you come online to support feminism. The lady you bashed is regretting her stupid decision to be an unmarried feminist , yet you think you know better while you're married to a man whose Surname you answer currently. The only reason you're addressed as a Mrs is because you're married to a man. Why didn't you tow the same part and be an unmarried feminist? That idiot chimamanda keeps confusing you lots by bashing men online while creeping back home to suck her husband's dick. People like you should shut ur trap when such issues are discussed. I think you're the bigger mor.on here. Get out of my mention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by cococandy(f): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Yet you quoted me first. Dumbass

GoTV:

I don't engage hypocrites like you . You slave for a man in your house running helter skelter to please him under the guise of being a loved one yet you come online to support feminism. The lady you bashed is regretting her stupid decision to be an unmarried feminist , yet you think you know better while you're married to a man whose Surname you answer currently. The only reason you're addressed as a Mrs is because you're married to a man. Why didn't you tow the same part and be an unmarried feminist? That idiot chimamanda keeps confusing you lots by bashing men online while creeping back home to suck her husband's dick. People like you should shut ur trap when such issues are discussed. I think you're the bigger mor.on here. Get out of my mention

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
cococandy:
Yet you quoted me first. Dumbass

Your husband is definitely the Dumbass for marrying an uncultured vulture like you. Fine face empty brain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Okay......my lips are sealed! lipsrsealed
lordlugards:
LilMiss waooo, u dey fall my hand with all this response. u are better than this baby
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Litcandle: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2019
Haha Na so dia eye go dey clear cheesy
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Zodiac61(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2019
A right wing shrill sprouts nonsense and most of men on Nairaland think she is talking sense.
Who is the bigger fool - Candace Owen or black people who take her serious?
The woman is talking to the racist element, the right wing nut jobs, the kind of people who think she is a third class citizen.
She was never a feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Okay......my lips are sealed! lipsrsealed
Are you one of the secret admirers I was talking about cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Bossjakande: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2019
omokoginimi:
Where is Bossjakande/Jaksmillioniar when you need him most?
I no get power for fight I see as cococandy and antibrutus dey jump up and down it make me weak.dis weekend I will blog about it.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The emboldened is funny. She's herself an "empty race-baiting, victimhood mentality puppet". She's one of those tap-dancing, contrarian coons in American conservative politics who weaponize identity politics even while posturing as opponents of it. I've seen her on a number of occasions play the race card when she, or black conservatives, or Kanye West get attacked by liberals. She played the race card in her last Congressional testimony when a Democratic Congressman played her dumbass quotes about "nationalism" and Hitler in Germany. Her precise role is that of a puppet. Hers is an easy grift: making money by disseminating all the talking points of white, boomer conservatives. Less than 2 years ago, she was writing a feminist blog, but that didn't pay the bills. grin Then she started some doxxing project that flopped and was criticized by liberals for the sinister project - then she played the victim, played the race card and reinvented herself as a conservative. Her history is there for the world to see. She plays people like you like a fiddle and laughs to the bank.

I've listened to many smart conservatives in American politics. Candace Owens is not even close to being one of them. She's a dumbass provocateur and attention-seeker who is in it for the celebrity.

I recommend you go listen to her again and again until you get it. Listen to candace twice in the morning and twice in the evening before you sleep for 7days and it will cure your victimhood/rejection issues faster than INEC rigs a presidential election to return an incompetent president.

If I may ask you, did you listen to the whole statement she made in that recording played by stupid Ted Lieu or you only saw the purposefully cut out few seconds played by Ted?

For you to call it a "dumbass quote", it either shows you did not listen to it or all you know is the information supplied by Ted or you have absolutely no idea of what Hitler and Nationalism were all about. Candace was clearly saying she did not believe Hitler was a nationalist by the definition, and she was listing some of her reasons in that clip Ted played, but obviously Ted omitted all that bit so he can create a false impression of what Candace was all about.

Candace clearly believes and she says it that in America, there is no INSTITUTIONAL racism anymore, and ANYBODY IN AMERICA AS A CITIZEN CAN WORK HARD AND BECOME WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE. If her claim was false, then explain to me how a "fundamentally racist" society like America managed to OVERWHELMINGLY elect a black man as president in 2008 and 2012. And I hope you are aware that the black population of America is only 13% just incase you want to falsely claim that it was black votes that elected Obama.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Zodiac61:
A right wing shrill sprouts nonsense and most of men on Nairaland think she is talking sense.
Who is the bigger fool - Candace Owen or black people who take her serious?
The woman is talking to the racist element, the right wing nut jobs, the kind of people who think she is a third class citizen.
She was never a feminist.
Focus on the message. Not the messenger. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
I no get power for fight I see as cococandy and antibrutus dey jump up and down it make me weak.dis weekend I will blog about it.
looking forward to it boss
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Bossjakande: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
omokoginimi:
looking forward to it boss
have wrote d blog but to put it here dey tire me if am OK in d evening will put it if not till weekend
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
have wrote d blog but to put it here dey tire me if am OK in d evening will put it if not till weekend
Please tag me when you do put it up
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
nelsonoba:

I recommend you go listen to her again and again until you get it. Listen to candace twice in the morning and twice in the evening before you sleep for 7days and it will cure your victimhood/rejection issues faster than INEC rigs a presidential election to return an incompetent president.

No, thanks. I don't make it a habit to listen to grifting, empty dumbasses. Your idol is herself a self-victimizing fraud and has proven so severally in the past - including the incident she claims that turned her into a conservative. Apparently, despite listening to your heroine for so long, you seem to know nothing about her.

If I may ask you, did you listen to the whole statement she made in that recording played by stupid Ted Lieu or you only saw the purposefully cut out few seconds played by Ted?

For you to call it a "dumbass quote", it either shows you did not listen to it or all you know is the information supplied by Ted or you have absolutely no idea of what Hitler and Nationalism were all about. Candace was clearly saying she did not believe Hitler was a nationalist by the definition, and she was listing some of her reasons in that clip Ted played, but obviously Ted omitted all that bit so he can create a false impression of what Candace was all about

Candace clearly believes and she says it that in America, there is no INSTITUTIONAL racism anymore, and ANYBODY IN AMERICA AS A CITIZEN CAN WORK HARD AND BECOME WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE. If her claim was false, then explain to me how a "fundamentally racist" society like America managed to OVERWHELMINGLY elect a black man as president in 2008 and 2012. And I hope you are aware that the black population of America is only 13% just incase you want to falsely claim that it was black votes that elected Obama.

I listened to the full clip. Her line of defense was that she was taken out of context, but listening to her full response changed absolutely nothing in the substance of what she was saying. First, the brain-dead, drooling mooron didn't know what "nationalism" means, and somehow tried to spin it as the opposite of "globalism". Then stated an ahistorical version of Nazi history - her dumbass somehow implying Hitler would have been a fine nationalist if he had just kept his Nazism within German borders. Many excos of chapters of her own organization, Turning Point USA called for her resignation after her stupidity and ignorance was put on display before the world. grin
I haven't claimed there is "institutional racism" in America, so I'm not sure the relevance of telling me that. I don't loathe Candace Owen because I disagree with all her views. I loathe her because with her antics, she represents everything about why black conservatives get a bad reputation as Uncle Toms and tap-dancing coons whose only ambition is ingratiating themselves with their paymasters. Just the other day, she was spinning conspiracy theories about the guilt of the "Central Park 5" who were completely exonerated by physical evidence and witness testimony and the confession of the perpetrator. Why? Of course because her paymasters love a black woman fear-mongering about the beastly criminality of black people. Her "Blexit" nonsense is dumb identity politics that insults the intelligence of black people. And I loathe her because she's a loudmouth that frankly doesn't have a clue about half the shiit she talks about - yet gets taken seriously by people like you. The only reason she is popular is that white conservatives who pretend to hate "identity politics" all love sassy, tap-dancing negroes to parrot their talking points. Uncle Toms (abi Aunty Toms) like Candace Owens are useful idiots for them to say the things that they are afraid of saying because they fear they might be called racist. It's the reason they love the clown show that is "Diamond and Silk" - another 2 dumbass niggers who make a career pandering to the worst impulses of racist, white conservatives and getting a pat on the back for their clownery.

Find yourself better heroes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Toyinjones: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Adakintroy:
Any woman who give herself the tag feminist ( directly or indirectly) is a fool. She will always be one directional in her thinking. There will be issues one should be hard line, conserve or liberal about. Rational flexibilty more like. To mentain one view point at all time is stiff and robotic.

I have tasted, many things in this one world, but nothing have tasted is near as sweet as a woman's love. Nothing near as I say again.
No matter how much most men claim to hate women, they know deep down there is nothing sweeter than a woman's love and visa visa.

Let no woman be coin into foolishness. We men are not perfect. Judge us but don't condemn. We will judge you and not condemn you. A mature man or woman is one who finally figures how to manage a living with the opposite gender. That's why marriage is the ultimate test of individuals patience, pesseverance, trust, commitment, forgiveness. Hope, faith,. Not just in ourselves but others. Say what you wish about yourself, if you have not been tested, you are not true enough.

From an high point of reason we are one. Their is no woman without man and no man without woman. The world is already too disunited. Race, tribe, class, religion..e.t.c. don't add to it. Remember love is all that matter. Love is the way.

You have said it all.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

No, thanks. I don't make it a habit to listen to grifting, empty dumbasses. Your idol is herself a self-victimizing fraud and has proven so severally in the past - including the incident she claims that turned her into a conservative. Apparently, despite listening to your heroine for so long, you seem to know nothing about her.

I listened to the full clip. Her line of defense was that she was taken out of context, but listening to her full response changed absolutely nothing in the substance of what she was saying. First, the brain-dead, drooling mooron didn't know what "nationalism" means, and somehow tried to spin it as the opposite of "globalism". Then stated an ahistorical version of Nazi history - her dumbass somehow implying Hitler would have been a fine nationalist if he had just kept his Nazism within German borders. Many excos of chapters of her own organization, Turning Point USA called for her resignation after her stupidity and ignorance was put on display before the world. grin
I haven't claimed there is "institutional racism" in America, so I'm not sure the relevance of telling me that. I don't loathe Candace Owen because I disagree with all her views. I loathe her because with her antics, she represents everything about why black conservatives get a bad reputation as Uncle Toms and tap-dancing coons whose only ambition is ingratiating themselves with their paymasters. Just the other day, she was spinning conspiracy theories about the guilt of the "Central Park 5" who were completely exonerated by physical evidence and witness testimony and the confession of the perpetrator. Why? Of course because her paymasters love a black woman fear-mongering about the beastly criminality of black people. Her "Blexit" nonsense is dumb identity politics that insults the intelligence of black people. And I loathe her because she's a loudmouth that frankly doesn't have a clue about half the shiit she talks about - yet gets taken seriously by people like you. The only reason she is popular is that white conservatives who pretend to hate "identity politics" all love sassy, tap-dancing negroes to parrot their talking points. Uncle Toms (abi Aunty Toms) like Candace Owens are useful idiots for them to say the things that they are afraid of saying because they fear they might be called racist. It's the reason they love the clown show that is "Diamond and Silk" - another 2 dumbass niggers who make a career pandering to the worst impulses of racist, white conservatives and getting a pat on the back for their clownery.

Find yourself better heroes.

I have a few things to say to you;

1) I am not oppressed. I will never be oppressed.....especially in America. If you talk about oppression in Nigeria, I can reason with you, but not in America where people can be arrested for proven cases of deliberate discrimination based on race, as against your country Nigeria where even the President will go on TV and be making racist/tribal threats and discriminatory messages and yet nothing will happen.

2) Black men like Obama CAN NEVER be my hero again. I was blind as at 2008/2012 when I supported Obama and saw him as a hero. Today, only black men or whitemen with substance can afford to be my hero. Race-baiting victimhood peddling loosers like Obama, Lebron James, Jay-Z etc CAN NEVER be my hero again. They have lied to black people for so long and people like you are still in their PLANTATION. I left that Plantation in 2016.

3) Your type are the victimhood-mentality people who believe the whiteman is their problem. Your type are the very 'lazy type' who want everything to be handed 'freely' to you because our great-great grandfathers were sold to whitemen as slaves hundreds of years ago. You have refused to ask yourself why it's only black people that want to claim special status because of slavery that happened hundreds of years ago. Other races have been victims of slavery hundreds of years ago, and yet today we don't see them claiming special victimhood status eg. The Filipinos and Koreans were forced into slavery by the Japanese during world war II, the Israelites were slaves in Egypt for 430years, yet these people have moved on and become 1st-world countries, yet the black man is still claiming the reason they are not advanced is because of slavery of many years ago. Even when Affirmative action had been enacted in the US since the 1960s that gives blacks undue advantage in America, we still have people like you who don't want to work hard to rise to the top like other citizens, but want government to do everything for them. No wonder the democrats have been using their heads as pawns.

A sharp girl like Candace comes along and says she believes Black people should think for themselves, and you call her dumb because your plantation masters have programmed you to parrot whatever they have lied to you to believe. YOU CAN ALSO GO AHEAD AND BLAME WHITEMEN FOR BEING THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SO CORRUPT AND UNDEVELOPED TOO!
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Another deceived Democrat Party pawn spotted! America was indeed built by 'slave labour'! America 'stole their land from Indians'.

You better go and study proper history instead of this poo you think you know! Please tell me what piece of land or country on earth today was occupied by the present owners right from when the earth was created? Even in Nigeria, did history not have it that Yorubas came from Ile-Ife before the spread to occupy Lagos state and other western states? Does history not have it that Ibos came from 'Nri' or so in Anambra before they spread to every other place? That your great-grandfather's parcel of land in your village, was he created with it before claiming ownership of it?

I don't know why many Africans are so full of slavery mindset and want to blame other people for their mess up instead of taking responsibility for their lives and seizing opportunities to work hard and get to the top like other races do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
nelsonoba:

I have a few things to say to you;

1) I am not oppressed. I will never be oppressed.....especially in America. If you talk about oppression in Nigeria, I can reason with you, but not in America where people can be arrested for proven cases of deliberate discrimination based on race, as against your country Nigeria where even the President will go on TV and be making racist/tribal threats and discriminatory messages and yet nothing will happen.

2) Black men like Obama CAN NEVER be my hero again. I was blind as at 2008/2012 when I supported Obama and saw him as a hero. Today, only black men or whitemen with substance can afford to be my hero. Race-baiting victimhood peddling loosers like Obama, Lebron James, Jay-Z etc CAN NEVER be my hero again. They have lied to black people for so long and people like you are still in their PLANTATION. I left that Plantation in 2016.

3) Your type are the victimhood-mentality people who believe the whiteman is their problem. Your type are the very 'lazy type' who want everything to be handed 'freely' to you because our great-great grandfathers were sold to whitemen as slaves hundreds of years ago. You have refused to ask yourself why it's only black people that want to claim special status because of slavery that happened hundreds of years ago. Other races have been victims of slavery hundreds of years ago, and yet today we don't see them claiming special victimhood status eg. The Filipinos and Koreans were forced into slavery by the Japanese during world war II, the Israelites were slaves in Egypt for 430years, yet these people have moved on and become 1st-world countries, yet the black man is still claiming the reason they are not advanced is because of slavery of many years ago. Even when Affirmative action had been enacted in the US since the 1960s that gives blacks undue advantage in America, we still have people like you who don't want to work hard to rise to the top like other citizens, but want government to do everything for them. No wonder the democrats have been using their heads as pawns.

A sharp girl like Candace comes along and says she believes Black people should think for themselves, and you call her dumb because your plantation masters have programmed you to parrot whatever they have lied to you to believe. YOU CAN ALSO GO AHEAD AND BLAME WHITEMEN FOR BEING THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS SO CORRUPT AND UNDEVELOPED TOO!

Looool.... grin Nigga abandoned what I'm talking about his heroine to start rambling about irrelevant twaddle.
1) Who called you "oppressed"? What are you rambling about? The fact you need to put up all this bravado to tell us how oppressed you aren't is a surefire sign of your raging insecurities and the need to overcompensate for them.

2) Who said that Obama was your hero before? What are you rambling about here? So Lebron James, one of the greatest athletes of all time that will be remembered long after your great-great-great-great grandchildren are passed away, is a "loser" but your dropout ignoramus with no talent in life beyond being a useful idiot for her paymasters is a "winner"? grin So Jay-Z, billionaire rapper, producer and entrepreneur whose legacy will live long after your great-great-great-great grandchildren are passed away is a "loser", but your dropout ignoramus with no talent in life beyond being a useful idiot for her paymasters is a "winner"? grin
To illustrate his total sycophancy, he even uses her "plantation" language? So all black people who have different political beliefs from her are on a plantation. You are one of the chosen saved who have been delivered from the plantation, abi? The delusion is strong in you.

3) Scroll through my entire Nairaland history and show me one place I have ever said the white man is my problem? Your argumentation style is entirely build on strawman arguments: fabricating positions of another person and arguing against your fabrications. You think your contrarian posturings is something original when I've done it since I was like 16-years-old. grin
Who said anything against black people "thinking for themselves"? I think your heroine is an uncouth, ill-educated ignoramus based on her history of utterances. What has that got to do with black people not thinking for themselves?

Adopting what you consider contrarian positions from the majority of black people doesn't make you clever or edgy. I've observed many Nigerian men are highly susceptible to this hubris. Also, while my politics certainly lean liberal, this does not mean I don't examine my positions by listening to those who posit alternate viewpoints. I listen to black conservatives and libertarians like Glenn Loury or John McWhorter because they actually know what they're talking about, offer good-faith critique, embrace civil language, and they are not empty grifters dancing for their paymasters. Any idiot that starts arguments with gutter language talking about "plantations" and likening black people to slaves is not worth listening to or seriously engaging with and obviously has nothing cogent to say other than preening about their delusional sense of worth. However much you delude yourself rambling about "plantations", you'll never be worthy of tying the shoelaces of many of those you insult - like your earlier joke about the "losers" that are LeBron James and Jay Z. grin The joke is on you really.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Looool.... grin Nigga abandoned what I'm talking about his heroine to start rambling about irrelevant twaddle.
1) Who called you "oppressed"? What are you rambling about? The fact you need to put up all this bravado to tell us how oppressed you aren't is a surefire sign of your raging insecurities and the need to overcompensate for them.

2) Who said that Obama was your hero before? What are you rambling about here? So Lebron James, one of the greatest athletes of all time that will be remembered long after your great-great-great-great grandchildren are passed away, is a "loser" but your dropout ignoramus with no talent in life beyond being a useful idiot for her paymasters is a "winner"? grin So Jay-Z, billionaire rapper, producer and entrepreneur whose legacy will live long after your great-great-great-great grandchildren are passed away is a "loser", but your dropout ignoramus with no talent in life beyond being a useful idiot for her paymasters is a "winner"? grin
To illustrate his total sycophancy, he even uses her "plantation" language? So all black people who have different political beliefs from her are on a plantation. You are one of the chosen saved who have been delivered from the plantation, abi? The delusion is strong in you.

3) Scroll through my entire Nairaland history and show me one place I have ever said the white man is my problem? Your argumentation style is entirely build on strawman arguments: fabricating positions of another person and arguing against your fabrications. You think your contrarian posturings is something original when I've done it since I was like 16-years-old. grin
Who said anything against black people "thinking for themselves"? I think your heroine is an uncouth, ill-educated ignoramus based on her history of utterances. What has that got to do with black people not thinking for themselves?

Adopting what you consider contrarian positions from the majority of black people doesn't make you clever or edgy. I've observed many Nigerian men are highly susceptible to this hubris. Also, while my politics certainly lean liberal, this does not mean I don't examine my positions by listening to those who posit alternate viewpoints. I listen to black conservatives and libertarians like Glenn Loury or John McWhorter because they actually know what they're talking about, offer good-faith critique, embrace civil language, and they are not empty grifters dancing for their paymasters. Any idiot that starts arguments with gutter language talking about "plantations" and likening black people to slaves is not worth listening to or seriously engaging with and obviously has nothing cogent to say other than preening about their delusional sense of worth. However much you delude yourself rambling about "plantations", you'll never be worthy of tying the shoelaces of many of those you insult - like your earlier joke about the "losers" that are LeBron James and Jay Z. grin The joke is on you really.

So why then are you calling Candace a dumbass if;
1) You dont believe the whiteman is the problem of blacks
2) You don't believe your are a victim of oppression by the society as a black person
3) You believe each black person should be free to choose what they think and not forced to identify with a specific political party just because of their skin color

So you stand for these 3 core values that summarises all Candace ever talks about, and yet you come here to call her a dumbass?? I think you really need to have a word with yourself son, cos you're becoming a disgrace to me and your mum grin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
nelsonoba:

So why then are you calling Candace a dumbass if;
1) You dont believe the whiteman is the problem of blacks
2) You don't believe your are a victim of oppression by the society as a black person
3) You believe each black person should be free to choose what they think and not forced to identify with a specific political party just because of their skin color

So you stand for these 3 core values that summarises all Candace ever talks about, and yet you come here to call her a dumbass?? I think you really need to have a word with yourself son, cos you're becoming a disgrace to me and your mum grin

1) Funny. She believes the white man is a problem of blacks. That is what her "Democrat plantation" idiocy means, with Democrats being the slave masters of black people because they advocate a social safety net for struggling communities - policies that exist in all advanced democracies. That is what a dumbass thinks.
2) Funny. She believes black people are "victims of oppression" of their Democrat slave masters because Democrats advocate a social safety net for struggling communities. That is what a dumbass thinks.
3) Literally everybody believes every black person is free to choose their political identification. Nobody has a gun to anybody's head telling black people to vote Democrat. They vote Democrat because Democrats align with their interests. They vote Democrat because they have invested more in the party and they lead in the party and they shape the party's agenda and policies. 52 out of 53 black Congressmen in the US are Democrats and only 1 is Republican. Only a drooling, window-licking mooron thinks that a party that you shape and define is a slave plantation. Hence why she's a dumbass and her followers are dumbasses too. grin

Her "3 core values" show her logical incoherence - a product of taking an ill-educated ignoramus seriously. Just today, this was the latest take of the dumbass: https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-blacks-did-better-in-the-first-100-years-after-slavery?ref=scroll
I don't even have time to sift through the mountain of dumbass takes she has made on a wide range of issues, from calling climate change a "hoax" (her dumbass doesn't even know the difference between weather and climate), to calling welfare and public education "socialism", to peddling a host of dumbass conspiracy theories, to running some dumbass movement she calls "Blexit".

So yeah, I'm totally justified in calling her a dumbass. Sorry, I don't find your cult heroine impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by essenceplus: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
DukeofNZ:

i dey pity somebody's wey go marry 3 of dese 4 monikers u mentioned and many odas like dem, na only one of dem go de manageable and na only somebody we sabi every tin and wan pity her go fit manage her. oda 3 we no get gud somebody's way go fit pity dem to marry, na only mumu men dem fit get if dem eva de lucky to find de such mumu men

Burst my brain. You na detective. Kunle here grin lilmissfav dey cool o.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by essenceplus: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

I thought your has and warned you to take an undertaken you won't be pro feminism prior to marriage . That's it I'm calling him up. No sex for your shiny skuul for ten years kiss
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) Funny. She believes the white man is a problem of blacks. That is what her "Democrat plantation" idiocy means, with Democrats being the slave masters of black people because they advocate a social safety net for struggling communities - policies that exist in all advanced democracies. That is what a dumbass thinks.
2) Funny. She believes black people are "victims of oppression" of their Democrat slave masters because Democrats advocate a social safety net for struggling communities. That is what a dumbass thinks.
3) Literally everybody believes every black person is free to choose their political identification. Nobody has a gun to anybody's head telling black people to vote Democrat. They vote Democrat because Democrats align with their interests. They vote Democrat because they have invested more in the party and they lead in the party and they shape the party's agenda and policies. 52 out of 53 black Congressmen in the US are Democrats and only 1 is Republican. Only a drooling, window-licking mooron thinks that a party that you shape and define is a slave plantation. Hence why she's a dumbass and her followers are dumbasses too. grin

Her "3 core values" show her logical incoherence - a product of taking an ill-educated ignoramus seriously. Just today, this was the latest take of the dumbass: https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-blacks-did-better-in-the-first-100-years-after-slavery?ref=scroll
I don't even have time to sift through the mountain of dumbass takes she has made on a wide range of issues, from calling climate change a "hoax" (her dumbass doesn't even know the difference between weather and climate), to calling welfare and public education "socialism", to peddling a host of dumbass conspiracy theories, to running some dumbass movement she calls "Blexit".

So yeah, I'm totally justified in calling her a dumbass. Sorry, I don't find your cult heroine impressive.

No wonder they say people would always make judgements based on their level of knowledge or ignorance! You believe climate change is not a hoax because of the stuff CNN and fake news has filled your head with. Since the 1970s, different climate change peddlers have been predicting the end of the world in a few decades, and it keeps shifting. The last one being Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling us a few months ago that the world was going to end in like 12 years if nothing is done about 'climate change'.....only for her to later recant her assertion when the fire was too much, with her saying YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF A DUMBASS TO LITERALLY BELIEVE IT WHEN SHE SAID 12YEARS.

Secondly, if climate change is not a hoax, then please explain to me what sort of pollution was going on tens of thousands of years ago when we had the ice age and all of those ice melted. What fossil fuel was being burnt at that time?

Thirdly, the reason you should know how much of a pawn you are to these globalists is the fact that these globalists own most of the banks in developed countries, and yet they are still giving out massive loans in billions of dollars to fund real estate development in "risky" places like London. One of these many climate change predictions came up with the finding that if sea levels rise by 2metres as a result of climate change, London will be submerged and almost all properties destroyed. So why are these same banks funding multi-billion dollar loans to keep building in such a place?

Fourthly, even the founder of the weather channel has been debunking the climate change as a hoax, and the last time I listened to him on TV, he made it clear that there is no such consensus among scientists that climate change threatens the earth, but rather what is happening is some scientists who want to receive more "research funding" are the ones coming up with those claims to fit into the globalists' narrative for people like yourself to buy. I may not know much about you, but one thing I know is that you dont know as much about climate as the founder of the weather channel
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
nelsonoba:

No wonder they say people would always make judgements based on their level of knowledge or ignorance! You believe climate change is not a hoax because of the stuff CNN and fake news has filled your head with. Since the 1970s, different climate change peddlers have been predicting the end of the world in a few decades, and it keeps shifting. The last one being Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez telling us a few months ago that the world was going to end in like 12 years if nothing is done about 'climate change'.....only for her to later recant her assertion when the fire was too much, with her saying YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF A DUMBASS TO LITERALLY BELIEVE IT WHEN SHE SAID 12YEARS.

Secondly, if climate change is not a hoax, then please explain to me what sort of pollution was going on tens of thousands of years ago when we had the ice age and all of those ice melted. What fossil fuel was being burnt at that time?

Thirdly, the reason you should know how much of a pawn you are to these globalists is the fact that these globalists own most of the banks in developed countries, and yet they are still giving out massive loans in billions of dollars to fund real estate development in "risky" places like London. One of these many climate change predictions came up with the finding that if sea levels rise by 2metres as a result of climate change, London will be submerged and almost all properties destroyed. So why are these same banks funding multi-billion dollar loans to keep building in such a place?

Fourthly, even the founder of the weather channel has been debunking the climate change as a hoax, and the last time I listened to him on TV, he made it clear that there is no such consensus among scientists that climate change threatens the earth, but rather what is happening is some scientists who want to receive more "research funding" are the ones coming up with those claims to fit into the globalists' narrative for people like yourself to buy. I may not know much about you, but one thing I know is that you dont know as much about climate as the founder of the weather channel

You can read up on the 97% consensus among climate scientists about global warming and the contribution of human activities starting from NASA's website:
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
Until I see your credentials as a scientist that qualifies you to question the views of people infinitely more credentialed and qualified than you to talk about climate science, I'm not going to engage your conspiracy theories. I'll leave that to you and the ignoramus that you support who didn't even know the difference between weather and climate: something I learnt in my primary school science book.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.