Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40432 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
All you have written happens only in your dreams, or when you are ''high''! Wretched hopeless feeble loser, are you done feeding yourself? That you think you can afford to feed another person? Keep hallucinating!

here you claiming what you cannt even define ... favvy you need to chill a lil, most importantly you need to know the definition of "feminism" ... ask yourself what do you really know ,whats ur xperiences like where av you been ,are you really that expose, ...are you sure ?

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Daeylar(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
How did feminism make her unmarried and childless?

3 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by AHCB: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
newsynews:
US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

Today, she says she's 55, unmarried and past the age where she can have children. She now has to take medicine to keep her happy. According to her, that is the scam of feminism which she fell victim to.

She said many more explosive things which can only be heard when the video in the link below is watched.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Aystarz: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gerrard59:

Read the book "How to Destroy A Man Now".

P.S. Sagamite will be somewhere saying "I told you". grin

Sagamite! Where the hell is that fucccker when you need him?

3 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Shaprara: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
newsynews:
US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

Today, she says she's 55, unmarried and past the age where she can have children. She now has to take medicine to keep her happy. According to her, that is the scam of feminism which she fell victim to.

She said many more explosive things which can only be heard when the video in the link below is watched.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/

OP you are liar, I’ve been following Candance Owens for years on twitter and Facebook, she’s a conservative like me, she’s getting married this year to her British husband who proposed to her last year and they got engaged, she was prop up on stage on a trump event with her husband where trumped wished them a happy life together when they get married, Candace Owens is not 55, very young, she turned 30 this year. And she’s a very big voice on the BLEXIT agenda(Black Exit). Get your stories right please.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one pain them well well grin grin grin grin

Wailing right and left cheesy grin cheesy grin

The truth is always bitter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by liberalchick(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
I agree, yes racism is no longer like the days of Kunta Kinte, and if you are smart and successful people will have no choice but to respect you. However, shouldn’t we want a society where a black person doesn’t have to work 2/3 times as hard just to be as good as a white person?

EasterDell:
Ok now I get your point.

Actually Candace is very edgy and indeed provocative. This is very appealing to the extreme right. To be honest, I find it troubling also.

However, I know why she is gaining traction. The aggressive liberal agenda of the extreme left is fuelling her popularity and increasing slide to the right.

Ordinarily, most of the arguments she raises shouldn't even be issues. But Alas! The political demise of the West is near and it is inevitable.

The left and the right can't even help their mutual stupidity.

Meanwhile: I believe Racism is overrated. We are all racist. It gets painful when you are on the receiving end. Begging/fighting for respect is naive. Just do your thing, succeed! and see how every tribe and tongue will worship your very feet. (Even if you are purple!)

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Theboss100(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I wonder why men are worried more than the women themselves.

Shey women are useless and only good for sex? Especially Naija women.

Leave them to self-destruct na.

Why crying more than the bereaved?
Hahahahaha Very Funny. But That's Not What I Think. A Lady Can Be Termed Useless If She Allow Herself To Fall Victim 1,2,3 Times Without Learning Anything. The Truth Is, God Created Women To Be A Helper And Not A Leader. That's Why U Ladies Cannot Conquer The World With Ur Large Population

P.O.N, I HAVE RESPECT FOR RESPECTABLE LADIES Only!

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ken6488(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Are we complaining? No we are not. Have you been able to find good men for all your sisters, spinter aunties and all the ex whom you dumped? No you haven't. Are you married? Of cuz not. Yet you bother yourself so much about the affairs of ladies on NL simply because they don't share same ideas with you. Stop being idle.

grin Just come to my house and feel what you are missing grin After then you Will regret being a feminist

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ken6488(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Been following you for awhile, that mature soft understanding personality I saw in you that made me follow you is drifting away, your emotions are controlled by what people say, put yourself together lady it's not worth it, your secret admirer might be disappointed, women usually have secret Admirers everywhere

Help me tell am oo
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Theboss100:
Hahahahaha Very Funny. But That's Not What I Think. A Lady Can Be Termed Useless If She Allow Herself To Fall Victim 1,2,3 Times Without Learning Anything. The Truth Is, God Created Women To Be A Helper And Not A Leader. That's Why U Ladies Cannot Conquer The World With Ur Large Population

P.O.N, I HAVE RESPECT FOR RESPECTABLE LADIES Only!

Which god?

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
I can still get her pregnant if she wants tongue
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by FuckDaMods: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.
And one man don go hook this one and yet she will be deceiving others. Ladies take note, this one is married o..

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ezeokennaemeka1: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
God bless you
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Ezeokennaemeka1: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
God bless you
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by thunderbabs: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dont join cult, una no go hear.

Feminism is from hell. All these concepts are from the pit of hell designed to make humans go against God's plan

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ken6488(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Deepfeel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=79238714]

Circumstances don't make a man. They merely reveal him to himself- Epectidus

U no d strength & tensility of a metal when its under pressure. Now that her emotional tensility& strength has been tested, it gave way. We all live from d inside out. A person can't give what he or she doesn't have. [/quote
Everyone has a weakness i believe that's just her weakness
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by chuksbogus2001: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
One thing is that some of the people here claiming feminist are just the opposite in their husbands house and some useless girls will be listeaning to them. Of course she is right!! I saw a whole lot of them feminist ending up in my psychiatric hospital in NH US deep in depression after wasting their life pursuing the opposite of nature.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by darkelf: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
EasterDell:
With Feminists like you, its always an insult/sarcasm competition. If you were so jobfull, you wouldn't be on NL like us.

1st wave and 2nd wave feminism has done the job! The fight has been won! In all western societies and world democracies.

Feminism should face Islamic countries and retrogressive states. Any other agenda in western countries is no longer about equality. It is just about bitterness, frustration and the lust for power.

My point exactly

I have hardly seen any of these Nairaland feminists protest here for equal rights of women in Northern Nigeria;I mean "core Northern Nigeria"

Many girls are still being forced into early marriages (as early as 12-13yrs) with men of over 50yrs. With men old enough to be their grandfathers.

I know one that was forcefully married to a gate-man; a girl of 10yrs and every night, this same gate-man will forcefully penetrate her in the name of sexual intercourse until he was fired by his master. Previously, he had lied that the girl was his niece until the neighbors started hearing her nightly cries.

I don't see any feminist here protest that...no, they come here for unnecessary arguments about superiority and who's at fault for whatever. That is why most folks here; both the trolls and mature minds alike don't take them serious at all. Their words reflect pure hatred and disgust for men which is not one of the ideals feminism stands for.

For all those claiming to be feminists, there are more pressing issues that need your passion for equality-the girl child education, forceful early marriages of girls that are kids, removing the glass ceiling at work for the married ladies, sexual harassment of Ladies, domestic violence. Last week, a news on nairaln spoke about a woman in Abia state that has been constantly abused by her husband but the latest one landed her in a hospital. I didn't see some famous "feminists" condemn that act. Focus on these things and leave boyfriend and girlfriend matter alone. You guys aren't teenagers now.....

A word should be enough for a wise feminist but I have decided to speak with many words in case some aren't wise

7 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ChiefDenis(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
All these yeye bloggers, that will never do research, just busy farming for clicks. Candance owens is not 55, she's in her very early 30s and just celebrated her birthday in april.
She is one of the most sensible female minds in the us, all women need to listen to her

[author=newsynews post=79220712]US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/[/quote]
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by WaywardSon(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

AGAIN! what she is talking about is NOT feminism.
Everything is black and white to liberals smh

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by incogni2o: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hey OP,

Candace Owens is getting married next Year.

She is not 55.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
chuksbogus2001:
One thing is that some of the people here claiming feminist are just the opposite in their husbands house and some useless girls will be listeaning to them. Of course she is right!! I saw a whole lot of them feminist ending up in my psychiatric hospital in NH US deep in depression after wasting their life pursuing the opposite of nature.

I have seen a whole lot suffering in marriages with men like you.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Candace Owens is a school-dropout ignoramus who found a job in American Conservative politics as a subversive voice within her generation of millennial, black women. There are articulate, coherent, cogent critiques of feminism, but she doesn't have the intellectual heft or credibility to articulate anything of worth.
I admire her grift, sha...making all that money from telling boomer generation, white conservatives whatever they want to hear from a young black voice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79239965][/quote]

That means u will need 2b extending d same courtesy 2 everyone on nairaland who have d same weakness, especially those whose "emotions are controlled by what people say".

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by vikstandon(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

All the young girls you dated and inserted that your erèct prick into, why didn't you marry them before they turned 30 and feminist,

You see that men are the problem of the world? One man can destroy 100,000 women.

Not all of them proved worthy... One has to be chosen.
But all were given opportunity...And equal opportunity at that!!
And gracefully one has to be chosen... Out of a million one became outstanding!
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
ProlificEric:
It beats me why men are so fixated about this feminism of a thing. Do men feel threatened by feminism/feminists?? So much ado about nothing.

Men are concerned about it because the first and second wave feminism that fights for the right of a girl child and general women marginalisation and discrimination is gone....
What we have now is war of sexes/gender and the men aren't even fighting it....any advantage or edge women have is welcomed by men...becos men knows they are the wives, the mother, their daughters, cousins and sisters....but these days, women hear that a thing is for males..all hell breaks loose....yet u will never hear them fight for equal paternity leave for men with pay...after all men and women should take care of the baby together...
Caution a young lady about her sexual appetite becos she's got more to lose.....she starts to scream feminism..that sex is a two way street...but for crying out loud men don't get pregnant, men dont experience the negative outcomes of abortion, men hardly ever have body count problems...everything is just all of a sudden discrimination
Tell her she needs to be patient and divorce a stupidd, cheating husband peacefully...she says she wants to balance the scale by cheating as well after all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....then they complicate the marriage by bringing another man's child home...I mean what kinda dirty feminism forces a man to raises a child that isn't his own without his knowledge..
Feminism has now become a tool to bend rules in their favour...they want companies to have equal men and women workforce..wanting the company to forget their biological nature ....yet they want the company to still put that biological nature into consideration that they are mother's and they will need to go for antenatal and maternity for 6months...yet they ask why they are not many women in board of directors and leadership positions.......they want all the advantages of being a woman to remain...but they still want equality of opportunity and of outcomes with men....and that's gonna be at the detriment of men...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
vikstandon:

Not all of them proved worthy... One has to be chosen.
But all were given opportunity...And equal opportunity at that!!
And gracefully one has to be chosen... Out of a million one became outstanding!

out of a million grin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ChiefDenis(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
EasterDell:
Lollz I think you missed the Memo.

Candace Owens! Is BIG BIGTIME Absolutely bold and brilliant black woman. The quintessential provocateur!

You know the type that get authorities worried when she opens her mouth to talk.

I'm a super fan of bold divergent thinkers, they make progress possible.

Not every woman want to sheepishly follow a doctrine because it was named "feminism".

Now in the name of "transgenderism" men are sneeking into women championships and competitions and winning scholarships, awards and all.

I celebrate those who have the courage to think differently! Candace Owens! Is a star! Search for and watch her videos on YouTube. It doesn't harm listening to different points of views

FINALLY! a person of high intelligence, i see you're a fellow candance fan, stay sensible�, it's a rare commodity now a days
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
True! We should want that society.

But it is not a white mans job to make life easier for the black man. It is the black man's job to make life easier for himself.

Watch the Asians, they are taking their glory by share force of will, sacrifice, intelligence and hard work. Mark my word, China will surpass America and there is nothing they can do about it. They are beating the west at their own very game. It is not by protesting, carrying campaigns and scoring cheap political points.

It is to simply shut up and get to work. Blacks all over the world. Blacks in Africa, should just shutup, brace for the grind, and get to work!

The world is not a bed of roses, were you come to negotiate some soft landing or decietful justice. They will only agree with us for politeness sake and keep screwing us behind.

liberalchick:
I agree, yes racism is no longer like the days of Kunta Kinte, and if you are smart and successful people will have no choice but to respect you. However, shouldn’t we want a society where a black person doesn’t have to work 2/3 times as hard just to be as good as a white person?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.