Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40449 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You can read up on the 97% consensus among climate scientists about global warming and the contribution of human activities starting from NASA's website:
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
Until I see your credentials as a scientist that qualifies you to question the views of people infinitely more credentialed and qualified than you to talk about climate science, I'm not going to engage your conspiracy theories. I'll leave that to you and the ignoramus that you support who didn't even know the difference between weather and climate: something I learnt in my primary school science book.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by booksrite(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2019

grin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Sagamite(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gerrard59:

Read the book "How to Destroy A Man Now".

P.S. Sagamite will be somewhere saying "I told you". grin

Yep!

I did tell them so. undecided
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aystarz:

Sagamite! Where the hell is that fucccker when you need him?

Making things happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by nelsonoba: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You can read up on the 97% consensus among climate scientists about global warming and the contribution of human activities starting from NASA's website:
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
Until I see your credentials as a scientist that qualifies you to question the views of people infinitely more credentialed and qualified than you to talk about climate science, I'm not going to engage your conspiracy theories. I'll leave that to you and the ignoramus that you support who didn't even know the difference between weather and climate: something I learnt in my primary school science book.

I've brought food for you to eat. Here it is in details grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWSQmmvRWyU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.