Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21032 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
If people drink water through the nostrils and it works for them, is it not normal for them?

No, it's not normal for them. It would only be considered normal for them if their mouths were naturally not conducive for drinking.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

No, it's not normal for them. It would only be considered normal for them if their mouths were naturally not conducive for drinking.
What if they believe drinking from the mouth is a taboo and not normal, they enjoy drinking through the nostril?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
What if they believe drinking from the mouth is a taboo and not normal, they enjoy drinking through the nostril?

What kind of foolish argument is this? I expect this kind of low level reasoning from the likes of Empiree and not you.

Morality should not just be decided by what a group of people believe or ancient culture.

It should be decided with a philosophical structure, logic and empathy.

Take for instance, a humanist view of morality- it is based on reducing harm and increasing human rights or freedom.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What kind of foolish argument is this? I expect this kind of low level reasoning from the likes of Empiree and not you.

Morality should not just be decided by what a group of people believe or ancient culture.

Take for instance, a humanist view of morality- it is based on reducing harm and increasing human rights or freedom.
Calm down friend.

We are arguing what's normal and what's not. The point I'm trying to make is there's no definite definition of what normal entails. For normal to be effective it has to be intersubjective meaning a group of people coming together to establish what's normal. If there's a place where people drink water through the nostril and you arrive there drinking water through the mouth, how will they see you?

This same also goes for morality, how I wish morality is generally and absolutely base on empathy, logic etc but it's not(maybe we're getting there), morality in societies is base on intersubjectivity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
Calm down friend.

We are arguing what's normal and what's not. The point I'm trying to make is there's no definite definition of what normal entails. For normal to be effective it has to be intersubjective meaning a group of people coming together to establish what's normal. If there's a place where people drink water through the nostril and you arrive there drinking water through the mouth, how will they see you?

This same also goes for morality, how I wish morality is generally and absolutely base on empathy, logic etc but it's not(maybe we're getting there), morality in societies is base on intersubjectivity.

I understand the point that you are trying to make. However, you gave a bad example.

You should give simple examples because you are arguing with brainwashed muslims who have never understood anything outside Islam.

A better example would be;

It is normal to prostate before elders in Nigeria but in UK, it is seen as slavery. Normal is culture specific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I understand the point that you are trying to make. However, you gave a bad example.

You should give simple examples because you are arguing with brainwashed muslims who have never understood anything outside Islam.

A better example would be;

It is normal to prostate before elders in Nigeria but in UK, it is seen as slavery. Normal is culture specific
I didn't brought up the example, the dude did.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

Are you saying those on codeine diet are dangers to people around them? I'm not talking of cocaine oo..
Oh now it's codeine.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2019
tintingz:
Oh now it's codeine.

The guy has issues. I'm sure he takes tramadol and codeine.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
sarahade:

The guy has issues. I'm sure he takes tramadol and codeine.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Morality should be "based on philosophical structure, logic and empathy", and "not just be decided by what a group of people believe or ancient culture". We unfortunately do not live in a 'should world' full of "philosophical structure, logic and empathy", we live in the 'real world' where morality is decided by "what a group of people believe or ancient culture" and current culture decides what morality shall be.

It is precisely so that we base morality on "philosophical structure, logic and empathy" that we have religious text. The idea is, rather than allowing everyone to create morality according to their beliefs and culture, we shall receive it from a God who, when we were receiving it, was "philosophical structure, logic and empathy", but now that we've received it it has become "what a group of people believe or ancient culture" and current culture.

And so do we have the real world where current culture accepts the right of homosexuals to be homosexuals and live in heaven, and the "philosophical structure" throws homosexuals in hell, though the culture and philosophical structures will both claim they are logical and have empathy.

A funny odd real world, if one asked me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

And there you have it folks. Islam supports PEDOPHILIA (marriage of under 17 girls). Islam supports incest (marrying cousins and widowed inlaws)

But God forbid if there is gay marriage. Damn!
So much about "underage girls" when the so called underage girls are in reality women. Yes, they may not mentally matured but they know how to fvck around?. Niggas please grin

This is America in the screenshot. After all, the so called "underage marriage" is not only about muslims. Besides, in the Muslim world they try to marry these young girls to avoid stories that touch. But these girls fvck around that brings so much paternity questions.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
So much about "underage girls" when the so called underage girls are in reality women. Yes, they may not mentally matured but they know how to fvck around?. Niggas please grin

This is America in the screenshot. After all, the so called "underage marriage" is not only about muslims. Besides, in the Muslim world they try to marry these young girls to avoid stories that touch. But these girls fvck around that brings so much paternity questions.

What nonsense is this one saying? Just admit that you see nothing wrong with sleeping with 14 years old girls.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
budaatum:

Morality should be "based on philosophical structure, logic and empathy", and "not just be decided by what a group of people believe or ancient culture". We unfortunately do not live in a 'should world' full of "philosophical structure, logic and empathy", we live in the 'real world' where morality is decided by "what a group of people believe or ancient culture" and current culture decides what morality shall be.

It is precisely so that we base morality on "philosophical structure, logic and empathy" that we have religious text. The idea is, rather than allowing everyone to create morality according to their beliefs and culture, we shall receive it from a God who, when we were receiving it, was "philosophical structure, logic and empathy", but now that we've received it it has become "what a group of people believe or ancient culture" and current culture.

And so do we have the real world where current culture accepts the right of homosexuals to be homosexuals and live in heaven, and the "philosophical structure" throws homosexuals in hell, though the culture and philosophical structures will both claim they are logical and have empathy.

A funny odd real world, if one asked me.

I get the gist of what you are saying. But I disagree, don't confuse religion For philosophical structure.

Also, you are still making use of yoda-English
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What nonsense is this one saying? Just admit that you see nothing wrong with sleeping with 14 years old girls.
don't worry about me. I just presented evidence of underage ladies pregnant and has baby with grown guy. Don't worry about me please and stop being hypocritical.

The screenshot above was taken in America paternity court where they have what they called "sex education". Sex education was meant to reduce teen pregnancy but unfortunately I don't see that happen. If you want more of these young girls or teens getting prego I got more to show you
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
don't worry about me. I just presented evidence of underage ladies pregnant and has baby with grown guy. Don't worry about me please and stop being hypocritical.

The screenshot above was taken in America paternity court where they have what they called "sex education". Sex education was meant to reduce teen pregnancy but unfortunately I don't see that happen.

Can this guy reason at all? Does America support underage sex and PEDOPHILIA? Is there not an age of consent?

And also, am I an American?

You are brain dead oga.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Can this guy reason at all? Does America support underage sex and PEDOPHILIA? Is there not an age of consent?

And also, am I an American?

You are brain dead oga.
guy, be sensible. Evidence abound there are teen got pregnant and still getting pregnant. And the govt makes so much provisions for them that encourage this. If that these provisions are not there maybe they would close their legs. Definition of underage varies and subjective to cultures. That doesn't however means giving your 6yr old daughter in marriage. That's silly. Please address teen pregnancy with questionable paternity and stop hiding behind what is legally acceptable or not
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
guy, be sensible. Evidence abound there are teen got pregnant and still getting pregnant. And the govt makes so much provisions for them that encourage this. If that these provisions are not there maybe they would close their legs. Definition of underage varies and subjective to cultures. That doesn't however means giving your 6yr old daughter in marriage. That's silly. Please address teen pregnancy with questionable paternity and stop hiding behind what is legally acceptable or not

I'm sorry you actually sound pretty disgusting. A 14 year old having sex with anyone older is completely wrong. T

If you spend any time at all doing some research and educating yourself you'd realise that since sex education teen pregnancy rates have REDUCED. Not abolished. Not only that, teenage pregnancy is most prevalent in African countries due to lack of education. Literally the number one cause of teenage pregnancy is due to people not being taught about safe sex and how to protect themselves.

You actually sound so uneducated. Is sex to you just about the physical aspects ? Please go check yourself. From one Muslim to another you sound extremely ignorant. You even have the audacity to post something about a 16 year old and an older man as if it justifies anything ? Soooooo with your post we should conclude that yeah some Americans are sick so its obviously okay. That's so disgusting. It doesn't matter if america does it or muslims do it or anything. Wrong is wrong.

There are statistics and consensus that show that not only has teenage pregnancy gone down, so has STIs, pedophilia and mental anguish that comes with lack of preparation for sex. The fact of the matter is sex education has improved situations and if you cant educate yourself on the matter then dont speak on it. There was a time that there was no sex education. Just educate yourself. Research and read. There was an epidemic in teenage pregnancies and sex education reduced this MASSIVELY. The country you're coming from doesnt have sex education and there are 15 year olds carrying children. Nigeria is top 15 in the highest teenage pregnancy countries in the world especially in northern muslim Nigeria. Please let's not live in ignorance. Islam is a perfect religion with imperfect followers. Let's admit that somewhere there has been a huge oversight and miscommunication that makes 70 year olds think its okay to marry and impregnate 14 year olds. And you're saying not equip these CHILDREN with sex education so they know how to take care of themselves. Northern Nigeria has one of the highest infant mortality rates SIMPLY due to the fact that these women are uneducated on how to take care of them selves prior and after having sex.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

I'm sorry you actually sound pretty disgusting. A 14 year old having sex with anyone older is completely wrong.

If you spend any time at all doing some research and educating yourself you'd realise that since sex education teen pregnancy rates have REDUCED. Not abolished. Not only that, teenage pregnancy is most prevalent in African countries due to lack of education. Literally the number one cause of teenage pregnancy is due to people not being taught about safe sex and how to protect themselves.

You actually sound so uneducated. Is sex to you just about the physical aspects ? Please go check yourself. From one Muslim to another you sound extremely ignorant. You even have the audacity to post something about a 16 year old and an older man as if it justifies anything ? Soooooo with your post we should conclude that yeah some Americans are sick so its obviously okay. That's so disgusting. It doesn't matter if america does it or muslims do it or anything. Wrong is wrong.

There are statistics and consensus that show that not only has teenage pregnancy gone down, so has STIs, pedophilia and mental anguish that comes with lack of preparation for sex. The fact of the matter is sex education has improved situations and if you cant educate yourself on the matter then dont speak on it.
the reason you post silly things like this is because you try to bury your head in shame.

Obviously you and the other guy aren't comfortable with that screenshot. Yet you are quick to point accusing fingers at Muslims and Africans. The screenshot was taken from American paternity court. Talking about reduction of teen pregnancy, you must be listening to wrong news. Go and watch paternity court everyday and all these your nonesensical post would be irrelevant.

When I posted the screenshot all you guys could say was it doesn't justify it instead of acknowledging the fact that this is worldwide phenomenon. Bro, wake up and smell coffee. There are lots of young girl as young as 15 through 17 got pregnant and still getting pregnant in Western world despite sex education. Stop watching too much CNN.

There are provisions to ensure babies don't suffer. These provisions give them edge, especially taking about child support. They actually make a business... Some of these ladies.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

This guy's brain is not working.

A zombie Muslim. Kai!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
the reason you post silly things like this is because you try to bury your head in shame.

Obviously you and the other guy aren't comfortable with that screenshot. Yet you are quick to point accusing fingers at Muslims and Africans. The screenshot was taken from American paternity court. Talking about reduction of teen pregnancy, you must be listening to wrong news. Go and watch paternity court everyday and all these your nonesensical post would be irrelevant.

When I posted the screenshot all you guys could say was it doesn't justify it instead of acknowledging the fact that this is worldwide phenomenon. Bro, wake up and smell coffee. There are lots of young girl as young as 15 through 17 got pregnant and still getting pregnant in Western world despite sex education. Stop watching too much CNN.

There are provisions to ensure babies don't suffer. These provisions give them edge, especially taking about child support. They actually make a business... Some of these ladies.

My guy, you are truly gone.

We are only fortunate that you didn't meet the wrong person because you could have been swayed to be a bomber.

Your brain is seriously malfunctioning
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

Honestly have you ever read anything about what they teach in sex education ? Maybe that's where we should start. Please honestly dont be doing this.

As someone who went to sex education. The actual physical aspect of sex is extremely minuscule. There are women that don't even know the signs of pregnancy that are the norm. Women that dont even know how to wash themselves after going to the toilet talk less of having sex. Women that are so afraid have terrible illegal abortions and tell no one until they are found dead. Do you even have any compassion at all ? What do you think "dont have sex" has done in African countries? Nothing! Kids are still having sex. And even worse they're afraid to tell anyone about any issues because no one tells them anything. There are men that will have sex because of societal pressure and dont even know the simple signs of syphilis. Until it's far to late.

HIV is one of the biggest reasons we talk about sex education and just look at the difference that has made in Nigeria. People are confident to talk about it and it's not killing people.

Lack of education is KILLING people. A lot of teenage mothers in nigeria die of simple things because they lack the education. Fam be reasonable.

You're okay with 15 year olds getting married and having kids but not educating them on what comes with having these kids ?? How to enjoy their sex lives. How to protect themselves from diseases. You sound INSANE.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

My guy, you are truly gone.

We are only fortunate that you didn't meet the wrong person because you could have been swayed to be a bomber.

Your brain is seriously malfunctioning

As in there is no hope.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

This guy's brain is not working.

A zombie Muslim. Kai!
yes, bcuz that screenshot was a knockout. If I had posted image of a mullah and young girl you to wouldn't hesitate to say it is Islam that permits it. But since these are nonmuslims, you switched your mouth.

If it is unlawful in America why wasn't the guy arrested?. He was 27 and the girl was around 16/17 at the time. Clearly that's underage. Why wasn't he arrested?.

As I said before, I got more. A friend of mine just a year old than me had her first daughter at age 14. She's American. Her then boy friend was way older than him. Why was he not arrested for sex with minor if it was against the law?.

Now over 20s years later they are all fine. Stop your bullsh!t and smell coffee
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
What's all nonesensical post about?. I can't figure out a thing from it
Saucyxo:

Honestly have you ever read anything about what they teach in sex education ? Maybe that's where we should start. Please honestly dont be doing this.

As someone who went to sex education. The actual physical aspect of sex is extremely minuscule. There are women that don't even know the signs of pregnancy that are the norm. Women that dont even know how to wash themselves after going to the toilet talk less of having sex. Women that are so afraid have terrible illegal abortions and tell no one until they are found dead. Do you even have any compassion at all ? What do you think "dont have sex" has done in African countries? Nothing! Kids are still having sex. And even worse they're afraid to tell anyone about any issues because no one tells them anything. There are men that will have sex because of societal pressure and dont even know the simple signs of syphilis. Until it's far to late.

HIV is one of the biggest reasons we talk about sex education and just look at the difference that has made in Nigeria. People are confident to talk about it and it's not killing people.

Lack of education is KILLING people. A lot of teenage mothers in nigeria die of simple things because they lack the education. Fam be reasonable.

You're okay with 15 year olds getting married and having kids but not educating them on what comes with having these kids ?? How to enjoy their sex lives. How to protect themselves from diseases. You sound INSANE.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

How do you feel after saying that ? You watch paternity court, an Emmy winning tv show like game of thrones and you concluded that teenage pregnancy has not reduced in America. We should stop watching CNN because obviously Paternity court is a more reliable source.

I am African and muslim. This is an issue in OUR community. Why are you so quick to deflect ? The truth is this is an issue in our community. America is solving theirs by increasing sex education and we aren't! And uneducated people like you are the reason why Africa continues to suffer.

Soooooo a 15 year old, who is a child. That receives child support decides to make business by getting pregnant and having a child so she can... receive child support. Are you for real ? These women are DYING. As in dying. Do you know the implications of pregnancy on a young person ? But they get child support, which most men don't pay. So it's all good.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
yes, bcuz that screenshot was a knockout. If I had posted image of a mullah and young girl you to wouldn't hesitate to say it is Islam that permits it. But since these are nonmuslims, you switched your mouth.

If it is unlawful in America why wasn't the guy arrested?. He was 27 and the girl was around 16/17 at the time. Clearly that's underage. Why wasn't he arrested?.

As I said before, I got more. A friend of mine just a year old than me had her first daughter at age 14. She's American. Her then boy friend was way older than him. Why was he not arrested for sex with minor if it was against the law?.

grin

Empiree, I don't know what to say. You cannot understand logic at all.

I am weak. Abeg. E don do.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

As in there is no hope.

The guy cant see his folly.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

Because they dont permit it!! I know someone who got pregnant at 13. The police and social services were at her place every single day. The guy got disowned by the society and went to jail. He was 18 and she even admitted that the sex was consensual and that was her boyfriend. In Nigeria, men marry underage girls ALL the time. No one is going to jail. AT the very least shamed. Tell the truth!!! That's the norm in western society. Everyone knows the worst thing you can be is
a pedophile.

Tell the truth and tell me that that girl admitted that was the guy who impregnated her ? He would 100% go to jail unless you're lying.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

Because they dont permit it!! I know someone who got pregnant at 13. The police and social services were at her place every single day. The guy got disowned by the society and went to jail. He was 18 and she even admitted that the sex was consensual and that was her boyfriend. In Nigeria, men marry underage girls ALL the time. No one is going to jail. AT the very least shamed. Tell the truth!!! That's the norm in western society. Everyone knows the worst thing you can be is
a pedophile.

Tell the truth and tell me that that girl admitted that was the guy who impregnated her ? He would 100% go to jail unless you're lying.
why are you comparing nija?. Humans are not homogeneous. Everything is subjective to culture. Do you agree with everything in Western culture too?. I guess no. Just bcuz they say it is against their law doesn't mean it has to be so in other part of the world. You just cited a case to proof your point. But this one in the screenshot was not arrested. He's boosting in court. If you watch The video no one talks about jail for having intercourse with minor. The law is selective sometimes. So please we are not homogeneous people. Respect others people's culture.

It is also a Nigeria culture that looters don't go to jail but in America you get jail sentence. Abeg, let people be. Ask your govt in nija to make provisions for basic needs of the people. Get over your high horse and emotion, bruv
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
why are you comparing nija?. Humans are not homogeneous. Everything is subjective to culture. Do you agree with everything in Western culture too?. I guess no. Just bcuz they say it is against their law doesn't mean it has to be so in other part of the world. You just cited a case to proof your point. But this one in the screenshot was not arrested. He's boosting in court. If you watch The video no one talks about jail for having intercourse with minor. The law is selective sometimes. So please we are not homogeneous people. Respect others people's culture.

It is also a Nigeria culture that looters don't go to jail but in America you get jail sentence. Abeg, let people be. Ask your govt in nija to make provisions for basic needs of the people. Get over your high horse and emotion, bruv

Like are you okay? Do you MR EMPIREE (I wont use your real name in this context) know it's wrong? Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. Like are you okay? America isn't my country. I dont care what they do there. My countries are where I focus on. There is an issue and rather than discussing how we fix it and progress you're here saying we have different cultures. Okay forget about America. Women in YOUR country are DYING because of lack of SEX EDUCATION.

The age of consent in the US is 16 like most countries. Nigeria barely has an enforced road policy never mind the 11year old disgusting age of consent it insinuates. Youre saying yes it's okay for 11year olds to have sex. But let's not education them on how to do it safely. To what extent ? Why ? So they should die ?

Why shouldn't looters go to jail lol. Like I dont see your point here.

I love Nigerian culture and I'm all for the preservation of it. But not when its detrimental. Not at the expense of little girls and little boys.
Education is a basic need. It's one of the most important step for any sort of progression. DUH
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

How do you feel after saying that ? You watch paternity court, an Emmy winning tv show like game of thrones and you concluded that teenage pregnancy has not reduced in America. We should stop watching CNN because obviously Paternity court is a more reliable source.

I am African and muslim. This is an issue in OUR community. Why are you so quick to deflect ? The truth is this is an issue in our community. America is solving theirs by increasing sex education and we aren't! And uneducated people like you are the reason why Africa continues to suffer.

Soooooo a 15 year old, who is a child. That receives child support decides to make business by getting pregnant and having a child so she can... receive child support. Are you for real ? These women are DYING. As in dying. Do you know the implications of pregnancy on a young person ? But they get child support, which most men don't pay. So it's all good.
shaking my head. When are you gonna understand?. Is it only when there is pregnancy or when pregnancy is obvious before you know they had sex?. Is pregnancy so that you cares about?. You seen to imagine that sex education is about avoiding pregnancy but don't care about who they sorry with?. Islam frowns on having that sex unlawfully to begin with. Stop talking like Nigerian CHRISTIANs. They are the one who speak out about teen pregnancy but they are okay with teen having sex with condom. Guy spare me. The same teen is gonna be rejected when she grows older and guys be like "I should marry this h lipsrsealed le ?" Yet they enjoyed her when she was a teen. They just didn't want her pregnant. This is the real child abuse.

If you don't want teen pregnancy don't teach them how to use condoms, contraceptive or morning after pill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.