Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21023 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
sino:

Let me help reconstruct the above.

Because homosexuality is natural doesn't mean we should accept it! Moral laws exist because we are intelligent beings and need to regulate our behaviours, we are not animals!
Humans are animals, we share some traits with animals.

Intelligence would mean that you can make reasonable judgments, so I put it to you, homosexuality, the act, is it normal to you? Are you willing to participate in such act? Kindly share your reasons for your answers.

We have evolve in our knowledge to know that Homosexuality is not a threat and it's part of sexual orientation. Homosexuals live like every other humans, they work, eat, have emotions and are intelligent, the only different is the sexual orientation which is not a threat. They deserve to be treated like humans reason some countries are now giving Homosexuals this human rights.

Or do you want them killed? For what exactly?

Yes Homosexuality is normal in this case, it's also normal in some society and no I'm not a gay why should I participated in the act?

Yep, it doesn't matter, so some group of mad people can come together and dictate what is normal to you, you accept what these people have established because you want to be like them or want to be acceptable to them?!
For normal to be effective it has to be intersubjective.

If you are in a country called Maddie where mad people live and have mad constitution, if you violate this mad laws, then you're not acting normal to them. That's how the society run.

You don't have to be like them, your subjective opinion doesn't count in their mad laws, if you have an opinion and want it to be heard, protest it till the large group of the people endorse it.

If normal is based on what 'society' has established and societies differ, why then are you having problems with a normal that is different from the one you have come to accept?!
I don't quite understand this part.

Well, my own normal and that of Muslims isn't an illusion and not dictated by some people, it is divine, thus there is a moral compass that guides, unlike those which are dictated by the whims and desires of themselves and others!
You and Muslims normality is dictated by a deluded ancient Arabia man that's said to be an illiterate that lived in the 7th century.

- Muslims 7th century normalities.

Killing gays is normal
Killing adulterers is normal
Beating wives is normal
Keeping slaves is normal
Killing apostate is normal
Sleeping with children below 10yrs is normal

- Western 21st century normalities.

Killing gays is not normal
Killing adulterers is not normal
Beating wives is not normal
Keeping slaves is not normal
Killing apostates is not normal
Sleeping with children below 18yrs is not normal

You can see how normal is intersubjective and somehow an illusion?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
aadoiza:

The point is not about sexual immorality by the organiser; it is about forcing normal people to indulge in their sexual disorder. If the student had been a gay animal I would not have raised the point, geddit?
So you don't have problem with lecturers sleeping with girls in school in threat of failing them?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
aadoiza:

With this and comment to which it is replied, tintingz should agree that homosexuality should be unacceptable.
Why??
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
tintingz:
Why??

He simply rephrased your comment for better understanding. And both his and your comments agree that: Some things might be bad but are natural. so we should use our intelligence to forgo what is bad for good.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
tintingz:
So you don't have problem with lecturers sleeping with girls in school in threat of failing them?
I did not say that, tintingz. Someone wrote that they don't force normal people to do it, that was why I shared that story to debunk such myths.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

I did not say that, tintingz. Someone wrote that they don't force normal people to do it, that was why I shared that story to debunk such myths.
What do you mean by normal people?

Some Homosexuals commit crime just as heterosexual people do, So I still don't get your point?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

He simply rephrased your comment for better understanding. And both his and your comments agree that: Some things might be bad but are natural. so we should use our intelligence to forgo what is bad for good.

So what's bad with gays, are they hurting you?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

And there you have it folks. Islam supports PEDOPHILIA (marriage of under 17 girls). Islam supports incest (marrying cousins and widowed inlaws)

But God forbid if there is gay marriage. Damn!

What is pedophilia?

How does Islam supports pedophilia?

Islam doesn't support gayism itself before adding marriage to it.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:

So what's bad with gays, are they hurting you?
You said to use our intelligence to filter bad from good, now use yours.
Oh no, they are not hurting me. But I wonder why the world clamps down on drug abuse when the abuser aren't hurting anyone but themselves.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
What do you mean by normal people?

Some Homosexuals commit crime just as heterosexual people do, So I still don't get your point?
Normal people do normal things unlike abnormal people.
We're not talking about crime In generality; we are talking about gay individuals trying to force their sexual perversion on straight people.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

Oh no, they are not hurting me. But I wonder why the world clamps down on drug abuse when the abuser aren't hurting anyone but themselves.

Actually drug users are a potential threat to others.

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

Normal people do normal things unlike abnormal people.
How do you define normal people?

We're not talking about crime In generality; we are talking about gay individuals trying to force their sexual perversion on straight people.
So when a gay "force" his "sexual perversion" on someone, he's not violating the law?

What you're saying is a crime in general, raping is a crime, I don't know what point you want to make from this?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

Drug users are threats to other people e.g someone on drug driving is a threat to others, someone on drug holding a gun is a threat to others.

When one is on drug he/she will not be in his/her right sense, they are mostly aggressive and violent in this state.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What is pedophilia?

Pedophilia-support is in the Islamic texts.

E.g your Prophet sleeping with a little girl.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
Pedophilia-support is in the Islamic texts.

E.g your Prophet sleeping with a little girl.

So the lady's parents accepted pedophilia for their child abi?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So the lady's parents accepted pedophilia for their child abi?
Sleeping with children was seen as normal thing in the 7th century.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
Sleeping with children was seen as normal thing in the 7th century.

Is it scientifically/Atheistically correct to judge 7th century system with 21st Century atheistic brain?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What is pedophilia?

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Islam does not rule against marrying 12 to 16 year old girls.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Is it scientifically/Atheistically correct to judge 7th century system with 21st Century atheistic brain?

It's not about judging anything, why is it illegal today to sleep with underage children, What led to that development?

Is it something we realize it's not normal?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) [b]is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[/b]

Islam does not rule against marrying 12 to 16 year old girls.

Does "marrying" a 12-16 year old lady mean Paedophilia?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Does "marrying" a 12-16 year old lady mean Paedophilia?

12 to 16 year old girls are now ladies?

Pedophile!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:

It's not about judging anything, why is it illegal today to sleep with underage children, What led to that development?

Is it something we realize it's not normal?

Answering Question with question.

Is it scientifically/Atheistically correct to judge 7th century system with 21st century atheistic brain?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

12 to 16 year old girls are now ladies?

Pedophile!

Atheist have no moral code. You call me a pedophile just because i called a 12-16yrs lady and yet you defined

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by usermane(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Psychology and Prophetic medicine.

Hahaha.

Is it not the same prophetic medicine that point to fever as coming from hell and recommend exorcism for scorpion sting?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Answering Question with question.

Is it scientifically/Atheistically correct to judge 7th century system with 21st century atheistic brain?
This question is ridiculous.

Yes scientifically we can judge with fact that sleeping with children has terrible consequences.

Now answer my question above.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Atheist have no moral code. You call me a pedophile just because i called a 12-16yrs lady and yet you defined

There is no moral code in atheism. But there are many moral philosophies under secular liberal thought.

One of them is humanism. Secular humanism.

You wouldn't know this because you only know Islamic jurisprudence
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
Drug users are threats to other people e.g someone on drug driving is a threat to others, someone on drug holding a gun is a threat to others.

When one is on drug he/she will not be in his/her right sense, they are mostly aggressive and violent in this state.
Are you saying those on codeine diet are dangers to people around them? I'm not talking of cocaine oo..
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
How do you define normal people?

So when a gay "force" his "sexual perversion" on someone, he's not violating the law?

What you're saying is a crime in general, raping is a crime, I don't know what point you want to make from this?

Normal thing, for example, is to drink water through the mouth but if you do so through the nostrils it becomes a normal.

You're mixing things up badly. You should understand why the comment was made before lumping everything together.

Gay spokespeople: they don't force anyone Into homosexuality

Me: a gay guy refused a room mate of mine entry into a competition because he refused to budge on his sexual perversion advances.

Gay spokespeople made a claim and I countered it.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
sarahade:

Actually drug users are a potential threat to others.

So tramadol users are potential threats to others?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

There is no moral code in atheism. But there are many moral philosophies under secular liberal thought.

One of them is humanism. Secular humanism.

You wouldn't know this because you only know Islamic jurisprudence

I don't wish to know. Bye.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
usermane:

Hahaha.

Is it not the same prophetic medicine that point to fever as coming from hell and recommend exorcism for scorpion sting?

So?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
aadoiza:

Normal thing, for example, is to drink water through the mouth but if you do so through the nostrils it becomes a normal.
If people drink water through the nostrils and it works for them, is it not normal for them?

You're mixing things up badly. You should understand why the comment was made before lumping everything together.

[quote]Gay spokespeople: they don't force anyone Into homosexuality

Me: a gay guy refused a room mate of mine entry into a competition because he refused to budge on his sexual perversion advances.

Gay spokespeople made a claim and I countered it.

Was the premise talking about a community or individual gay person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.