Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21049 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Salaam. Please what is the medical cure for gayness?

Psychology and Prophetic medicine.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You are either ignorant or not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

As much as i never pray Allah grant me such...we seek appropriate medical redress.

And once again May Allah grant me pious kids; Muslims on the the religion of Haneef.
What kind of medical redress for homosexuals?

Is there a cure? Does Allah provide any?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Lol, How does this work??
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
tintingz:

Exorcism should work

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

There's a failed organization that also Indulge in this conversion therapy, they do different pseudoscience treatment and prayers trying to change someone's gayness.

I want to see his own method of how they can cure Homosexuals.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
sarahade:

Exorcism should work
A.k.a torture. grin

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
tintingz:
There's a failed organization that also Indulge in this conversion therapy, they do different pseudoscience treatment and prayers trying to change someone's gayness.

I want to see his own method of how they can cure Homosexuals.

The guy is just talking nonsense. It is out desperation that he is saying that to defend the religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The guy is just talking nonsense. It is out desperation that he is saying that to defend the religion.
Lol.

As far as we know there's no cure to change one sexual orientation, you can't change people's sexuality, no sufficient evidence of such happening.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
The "Dangers" of Homosexuality
Clip: Season 23 Episode 9 | 1m 41s

A policeman's 1966 lecture to teenagers on how homosexuality can destroy lives.

https://www.pbs.org/video/american-experience-dangers-homosexuality/

And guard yourselves against a chastisement which cannot fall exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.

Whether you hear or not I only wanted to send the same warning Allah revealed in His Glorious Book so that I am not guilty when time comes. One thing is to practice this stupid thing in your privacy but it is entirely different when people come in the open to embrace and promote it. That's what attracts destruction.

And we have so called muslims promoting this vice in the name of tolerance. It is incumbent on upright muslims to warm against it because when punishment comes it affects not only offenders but guiltless as well. I hope Nigeria still has the law in place. Even in some state in Western world it is still illegal. They are scared of legalizing homosexual. They know repercussions. There is difference between legalizing homosexual and gay secret practice. Legalizing homosexual is validating Haram. They know it. You do have your right to be gay in a country that allows it. That's your prerogative.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
The "Dangers" of Homosexuality
Clip: Season 23 Episode 9 | 1m 41s

A policeman's 1966 lecture to teenagers on how homosexuality can destroy lives.

https://www.pbs.org/video/american-experience-dangers-homosexuality/

And guard yourselves against a chastisement which cannot fall exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.

Whether you hear or not I only wanted to send the same warning Allah revealed in His Glorious Book so that I am not guilty when time comes. One thing is to practice this stupid thing in your privacy but it is entirely different when people come in the open to embrace and promote it. That's what attracts destruction.

And we have so called muslims promoting this vice in the name of tolerance. It is incumbent on upright muslims to warm against it because when punishment comes it affects not only offenders but guiltless as well. I hope Nigeria still has the law in place. Even in some state in Western world it is still illegal. They are scared of legalizing homosexual. They know repercussions. There is difference between legalizing homosexual and gay secret practice. Legalizing homosexual is validating Haram. They know it. You do have your right to be gay in a country that allows it. That's your prerogative.

Keep quiet.

1966. Muslims like you always dragging us to the past

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
tintingz:

Ask the Raaqi or the psychologist. Do you have a gay son? Thought you were OK with (anyone) being gay.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ditto squared!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
tintingz:
Lol.

As far as we know there's no cure to change one sexual orientation, you can't change people's sexuality, no sufficient evidence of such happening.

Yes, from the atheistic point of view. No cure!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
First of all, as Muslms, the facts remain that homosexuality is haram! There is no amount of civilization that can change this! That the world is so messed up, and we have societies that promote this behavior is not a yardstick for Islam!

Prior to all the UN, civil rights activism, amnesty international etc., Islam had stated clearly:

"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do." (Sahih International Qur'an 5:cool

Of course, Islam frowns at homosexuality and homosexuals, but wouldn't deny the fact that they are humans and have the right to life, but based on principles of what is acceptable in an Islamic society. Islam frowns at overt expression of sexuality and sexual relations, even amongst lawful couples. So normally, your sexual adventures are to remain private, the problem is when you start making what ought to be private to the public and then forcing others to accept it as normal.

I stand to be corrected, but I haven't read any empirical evidence that suggests that homosexuality is normal, up till the 20th century, it was regarded as a mental disorder! Regardless of what science might uncover, it is pure common sense to know that the anus isn't a sex organ, a man and man or woman and woman is odd and doesn't make sense...The most awkward part is to now see these gays acting the opposite sexes in a relationship! Like it is obvious what is normal is a man and woman!

The below excerpt captures why I believe there is indeed a surreptitious plot to force the narrative that homosexuality is normal...

"The American Psychiatric Association and the APA provide the aforementioned studies as the scientific evidence that homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexual orientation. The APA noted that homosexuality per se implies no impairment in judgment, stability, reliability, or general social and vocational capabilities. Further, the APA urges all mental health professionals to take the lead in removing the stigma of mental illness that has long been associated with homosexual orientations (Glassgold et al. 2009, 23–24). The Amici Curiae Brief reiterates the same claim, and it supports the claim by citing the aforementioned literature which looked at “adjustment” and social functioning (Brief of Amici Curiae 2003, 11). As has been shown, though, adjustment and social functioning are irrelevant to determining whether the sexual deviations are mental disorders. As a result, the scientific studies that only looked at measures of adjustment and social functioning draw erroneous conclusions and result in “false negatives” as Spitzer, Wakefield, Bieber, and others have noted. Unfortunately, fatally flawed reasoning has served as the basis for “rigorous” and “scientific evidence” supporting the claim that homosexuality is not a mental disorder but is rather a normal variant of human sexual orientation. One cannot conclude (with Alfred Kinsey) that a human behavior is normal simply because it is more common than previously assumed—otherwise all human behaviors, including serial killing, would have to be considered normal. One cannot conclude (with C.S. Ford and Frank A. Beach) that there is “nothing unnatural” about a behavior simply because it is observed in both humans and animals— otherwise cannibalism would have to be considered to be natural. Most importantly, One cannot conclude (with Evelyn Hooker, John C. Gonsiorek, the APA, the American Psychiatric Association, and others) that a mental condition is not disordered because it does not result in “maladjustment,” distress, or impairment in social functioning—otherwise, many mental disorders would have to be labeled erroneously as normal. The conclusions arrived at in the cited literature are not supported by the premises proposed to be scientific fact; the faulty works cannot be considered credible sources.It is always best to give others “the benefit of the doubt.” Maybe the APA and the American Psychiatric Association accidentally made catastrophic logical mistakes in the literature they cite as evidence supporting the claim that homosexuality (and other sexual deviances) is not a mental disorder; that scenario is quite possible. Still, one should not be naïve and ignore the potential for powerful organizations to perform advocacy science. There are major inconsistencies in logic as well as arbitrary applications of certain principles by those upheld as “authoritative” in identifying and diagnosing mental disorders. The present summary and analysis in this paper of the literature put forth as “rigorous” and “significant” empirical evidence uncovers major deficiencies—irrelevant, outdated, and absurd literature—and calls into question the credibility of the APA and the American Psychiatric Association’s discussion and identification of sexual disorders. Indeed, suspect anecdotes and antiquated data have been used in the debates surrounding homosexuality, but the evidence shows that even the authoritative sources on mental disorders are guilty of those charges."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771012/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:
First of all, as Muslms, the facts remain that homosexuality is haram! There is no amount of civilization that can change this! That the world is so messed up, and we have societies that promote this behavior is not a yardstick for Islam!

Prior to all the UN, civil rights activism, amnesty international etc., Islam had stated clearly:

"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do." (Sahih International Qur'an 5:cool

Of course, Islam frowns at homosexuality and homosexuals, but wouldn't deny the fact that they are humans and have the right to life, but based on principles of what is acceptable in an Islamic society. Islam frowns at overt expression of sexuality and sexual relations, even amongst lawful couples. So normally, your sexual adventures are to remain private, the problem is when you start making what ought to be private to the public and then forcing others to accept it as normal.

I stand to be corrected, but I haven't read any empirical evidence that suggests that homosexuality is normal, up till the 20th century, it was regarded as a mental disorder! Regardless of what science might uncover, it is pure common sense to know that the anus isn't a sex organ, a man and man or woman and woman is odd and doesn't make sense...The most awkward part is to now see these gays acting the opposite sexes in a relationship! Like it is obvious what is normal is a man and woman!

The below excerpt captures why I believe there is indeed a surreptitious plot to force the narrative that homosexuality is normal...

"The American Psychiatric Association and the APA provide the aforementioned studies as the scientific evidence that homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexual orientation. The APA noted that homosexuality per se implies no impairment in judgment, stability, reliability, or general social and vocational capabilities. Further, the APA urges all mental health professionals to take the lead in removing the stigma of mental illness that has long been associated with homosexual orientations (Glassgold et al. 2009, 23–24). The Amici Curiae Brief reiterates the same claim, and it supports the claim by citing the aforementioned literature which looked at “adjustment” and social functioning (Brief of Amici Curiae 2003, 11). As has been shown, though, adjustment and social functioning are irrelevant to determining whether the sexual deviations are mental disorders. As a result, the scientific studies that only looked at measures of adjustment and social functioning draw erroneous conclusions and result in “false negatives” as Spitzer, Wakefield, Bieber, and others have noted. Unfortunately, fatally flawed reasoning has served as the basis for “rigorous” and “scientific evidence” supporting the claim that homosexuality is not a mental disorder but is rather a normal variant of human sexual orientation. One cannot conclude (with Alfred Kinsey) that a human behavior is normal simply because it is more common than previously assumed—otherwise all human behaviors, including serial killing, would have to be considered normal. One cannot conclude (with C.S. Ford and Frank A. Beach) that there is “nothing unnatural” about a behavior simply because it is observed in both humans and animals— otherwise cannibalism would have to be considered to be natural. Most importantly, One cannot conclude (with Evelyn Hooker, John C. Gonsiorek, the APA, the American Psychiatric Association, and others) that a mental condition is not disordered because it does not result in “maladjustment,” distress, or impairment in social functioning—otherwise, many mental disorders would have to be labeled erroneously as normal. The conclusions arrived at in the cited literature are not supported by the premises proposed to be scientific fact; the faulty works cannot be considered credible sources.It is always best to give others “the benefit of the doubt.” Maybe the APA and the American Psychiatric Association accidentally made catastrophic logical mistakes in the literature they cite as evidence supporting the claim that homosexuality (and other sexual deviances) is not a mental disorder; that scenario is quite possible. Still, one should not be naïve and ignore the potential for powerful organizations to perform advocacy science. There are major inconsistencies in logic as well as arbitrary applications of certain principles by those upheld as “authoritative” in identifying and diagnosing mental disorders. The present summary and analysis in this paper of the literature put forth as “rigorous” and “significant” empirical evidence uncovers major deficiencies—irrelevant, outdated, and absurd literature—and calls into question the credibility of the APA and the American Psychiatric Association’s discussion and identification of sexual disorders. Indeed, suspect anecdotes and antiquated data have been used in the debates surrounding homosexuality, but the evidence shows that even the authoritative sources on mental disorders are guilty of those charges."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771012/

"I stand to be corrected... " that's the paragraph I'm going to reply you on. There were many many many mental disorders back in the days. That's why we have an ever evolving educational system. There was also a mental disorder that "proved" black people were incapable of handling freedom and they should remain slaves. These same medical professionals used to drink heroine to cure sickness and approved putting cocaine in coca cola. They were wrong. They admitted they were wrong. Homosexuality is not a mental disorder.

The anus is not a sex organ but it has a g spot just for pleasure. smiley. Many men, hetro and homo sexuals love stimulating their anal g spot. You should try it wink.

The last point about what is normal in a relationship in terms of gender roles isn't even worthy of discussion I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

"I stand to be corrected... " that's the paragraph I'm going to reply you on. There were many many many mental disorders back in the days. That's why we have an ever evolving educational system. There was also a mental disorder that "proved" black people were incapable of handling freedom and they should remain slaves. These same medical professionals used to drink heroine to cure sickness and approved putting cocaine in coca cola. They were wrong. They admitted they were wrong. Homosexuality is not a mental disorder.

The anus is not a sex organ but it has a g spot just for pleasure. smiley. Many men, hetro and homo sexuals love stimulating their anal g spot. You should try it wink.

The last point about what is normal in a relationship in terms of gender roles isn't even worthy of discussion I'm sorry.

You would have helped your case better if you presented the empirical evidences that suggests homosexuality is normal, if you must know, it is these same empirical evidences that I seek that made your examples to be reviewed or outrightly rejected!

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:

You would have helped your case better if you presented the empirical evidences that suggests homosexuality is normal, if you must know, it is these same empirical evidences that I seek that made your examples to be reviewed or outrightly rejected!

Theres no empirical evidence that anything is normal in terms of human behaviour. Show me evidence of anything being normal other than just societal norms and how things are perceived. All you have to do is read the findings of many psychologists and psychoanalysts including the father of them all Sigmund Freud, who explicitly said it was not an illness or a disease.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Theres no empirical evidence that anything is normal in terms of human behaviour. Show me evidence of anything being normal other than just societal norms and how things are perceived. All you have to do is read the findings of many psychologists and psychoanalysts including the father of them all Sigmund Freud, who explicitly said it was not an illness or a disease.

And that is the point of the quoted article. What the supposed authorities on mental health hold as 'scientific' evidence to declare homosexuality as normal is nothing more than anecdotal and antiquated perceptions! With such perceptions, perhaps we shall still get to a point where psychopaths and serial killers would be accepted as normal isn't it?!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:

And that is the point of the quoted article. What the supposed authorities on mental health hold as 'scientific' evidence to declare homosexuality as normal is nothing more than anecdotal and antiquated perceptions! With such perceptions, perhaps we shall still get to a point where psychopaths and serial killers would be accepted as normal isn't it?!

Then babes you can say the same thing about any single human behaviour that has been debunked. So black people obviously are incapable of handling freedom and should be slaves. And even those that haven't been debunked. Having sex for pleasure rather than procreation is a mental illness obviously.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder or illness. We can move on. Otherwise I agree with your post. Everyone knows homosexuality is haram but we shouldn't hate. We should be righteous and treat them righteously.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:

This is what happens when you lack logic and conceptualisation as a result of only accepting Islamic jurisprudence.

Oga, secular morality and jurisprudence in the west relies on four central philosophies

1. Avoding harm to human beings
2. Creating equality between different people
3. Punishment from an authorized body as a deterrent
4. Having laws that applies to everyone equally.

Gays do not cause any harm to anyone. They are human beings and deserve equal rights. This is in line with points 1 and 2. Their equality is protected by laws in point 4. that applies to everyone equally.

Islamic jurisprudence does not care about point 2. It sees certain people as less than others. The prophet is a prime example. The prophet had over 10 wives while the common Muslim man is limited to 4 wives. Then there are women, who in Islam can only marry one husband.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Then babes you can say the same thing about any single human behaviour that has been debunked. So black people obviously are incapable of handling freedom and should be slaves. And even those that haven't been debunked. Having sex for pleasure rather than procreation is a mental illness obviously.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder or illness. We can move on. Otherwise I agree with your post. Everyone knows homosexuality is haram but we shouldn't hate. We should be righteous and treat them righteously.

Oh, you should know that the arguments (much that I have witnessed) always boils down to science and what empirical evidences are available to support the claims!

Anyways, there is always an excuse for mental disorder in Islam, but if it is a conscious act, knowing fully well that it is haram, then there ain't no excuses!

With regards to hatred, sins are hated, and those who are sinful and are proudly so are hated even more, but again, that doesn't mean to be unjust towards such persons....
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:

Oh, you should know that the arguments (much that I have witnessed) always boils down to science and what empirical evidences are available to support the claims!

Anyways, there is always an excuse for mental disorder in Islam, but if it is a conscious act, knowing fully well that it is haram, then there ain't no excuses!

With regards to hatred, sins are hated, and those who are sinful and are proudly so are hated even more, but again, that doesn't mean to be unjust towards such persons....

Unfortunately for you babes, it's not a mental disorder. smiley. That's not your business or my business. Not everyone follows the ruling of the Quran. Regardless kids should be taught to be tolerant in school.

Sins are hated and we are all sinners. You sin, I sin. So we should all hate eachother and ignore all the verses that preach love in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

This is what happens when you lack logic and conceptualisation as a result of only accepting Islamic jurisprudence.

Oga, secular morality and jurisprudence in the west relies on four central philosophies

1. Avoding harm to human beings
2. Creating equality between different people
3. Punishment from an authorized body as a deterrent
4. Having laws that applies to everyone equally.

Gays do not cause any harm to anyone. They are human beings and deserve equal rights. This is in line with points 1 and 2. Their equality is protected by laws in point 4. that applies to everyone equally.

Islamic jurisprudence does not care about point 2. It sees certain people as less than others. The prophet is a prime example. The prophet had over 10 wives while the common Muslim man is limited to 4 wives. Then there are women, who in Islam can only marry one husband.

Does this conceptual logic and philosophical perception of secular morality and jurisprudence encourages that you must force all to accept whatever the west brings forth as the absolute truth?!

I know the west to you is 'god' but have you taken your time to think about harm to the fabrics of society and the family system which Islamic Jurisprudence proposes as part of its cardinal goals to protect?!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Unfortunately for you babes, it's not a mental disorder. smiley. That's not your business or my business. Not everyone follows the ruling of the Quran. Regardless kids should be taught to be tolerant in school.

Sins are hated and we are all sinners. You sin, I sin. So we should all hate eachother and ignore all the verses that preach love in the Quran.

It is not a mental disorder based on your perception. Islam teaches tolerance, once you understand the limits and don't go beyond.

You can't be doing what is wrong and be proud of it and then want people to love you, it doesn't work like that!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Ask the Raaqi or the psychologist. Do you have a gay son? Thought you were OK with (anyone) being gay.

Lol, if there are cure for Homosexuality, then there should be cure for heterosexuality? Sexual orientation can be changed, yes?

Mention the Raaqi and psychologist that cure homos.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
sino:

Does this conceptual logic and philosophical perception of secular morality and jurisprudence encourages that you must force all to accept whatever the west brings forth as the absolute truth?!

I know the west to you is 'god' but have you taken your time to think about harm to the fabrics of society and the family system which Islamic Jurisprudence proposes as part of its cardinal goals to protect?!

Oga, I actually have read the Quran. I started reading the hadith but I stopped when many muslims were being dishonest- claiming that some hadiths are weak when it suits them. I am well versed in fiqh.

No one is forcing you to be gay. You are just intolerant

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, from the atheistic point of view. No cure!
Nah, from the scientific view, there is no cure.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

see this guy openly defending vices yet claimed to be Muslim

Saucyxo:

I'm a Muslim.

I never thought 20 years ago a Muslim would defend homosexual. My question for you is, since you claimes to be muslim, it means you must have read Quran stance on it.

Is homosexual Haram or halal according to Quran?. Please answer this question. According to definition of homosexuality in the Qur'an, it is sexual relation between parties of the same sex. A Muslim must not openly support Haram.

Even though sexual relationship with opposite sex is human fitra but committing Zina is Haram. I have not seen any Muslim, sheikh or imam openly supported Zina. We all preach against it but this doesn't mean Muslims don't engage in it secretly. That's no one's business. But it is our business when you openly condone Zina. We must stand to challenge it.

In the same way, is homosexual haram in the Qur'an?. Is so why are you condoning it openly?. Hating the practice is not homophobic. I must teach my children to hate the practice but not to insult or attack those who do. Answer my question, sir.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
see this guy openly defending vices yet claimed to be Muslim

I never thought 20 years ago a Muslim would defend homosexual. My question for you is, since you claimes to be muslim, it means you must have read Quran stance on it.

Is homosexual Haram or halal according to Quran?. Please answer this question. According to definition of homosexuality in the Qur'an, it is sexual relation between parties of the same sex. A Muslim must not openly support Haram.

Even though sexual relationship with opposite sex is human fitra but committing Zina is Haram. I have not seen any Muslim, sheikh or imam openly supported Zina. We all preach against it but this doesn't mean Muslims don't engage in it secretly. That's no one's business. But it is our business when you openly condone Zina. We must stand to challenge it.

In the same way, is homosexual haram in the Qur'an?. Is so why are you condoning it openly?. Hating the practice is not homophobic. I must teach my children to hate the practice but not to insult or attack those who do. Answer my question, sir.

Lol. Sis. I've literally explicitly contradicted what you said. I'm not bipolar. I said "Everyone knows homosexuality is haram but we shouldn't hate. We should be righteous and treat them righteously." Like....

I can't believe there are people with access to FREE education in order to read and comprehend and they dont use it. Anyways. Like I've said... you dont have to support homosexuality. No one cares. You will not discriminate against them. The "gay education" you bashed is to educate kids to be tolerant. Something the Quran also teaches.

Its funny that you're not against sex education or even evolution that schools teach even though they're against the Qurans teaching. Schools teach Zina and gender equality. I didnt see your protest. You can go to a private school lol or leave the country!!!!! Ah ahn. Did they tie your hands ni. You're Nigerian. Go back to Nigeria. A PUBLIC school is able to teach about PUBLIC societial rules and laws.

Hating gay people is homophobic babes. Are you sure this isn't personal? Did a lady steal your woman or you dabble in the practice yourself ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol. Sis. I've literally explicitly contradicted what you said. I'm not bipolar. I said "Everyone knows homosexuality is haram but we shouldn't hate. We should be righteous and treat them righteously." Like....

I can't believe there are people with access to FREE education in order to read and comprehend and they dont use it. Anyways. Like I've said... you dont have to support homosexuality. No one cares. You will not discriminate against them. The "gay education" you bashed is to educate kids to be tolerant. Something the Quran also teaches.

Its funny that you're not against sex education or even evolution that schools teach even though they're against the Qurans teaching. Schools teach Zina and gender equality. I didnt see your protest. You can go to a private school lol or leave the country!!!!! Ah ahn. Did they tie your hands ni. You're Nigerian. Go back to Nigeria. A PUBLIC school is able to teach about PUBLIC societial rules and laws.

Hating gay people is homophobic babes. Are you sure this isn't personal? Did a lady steal your woman or you dabble in the practice yourself ?
No, i can read btw the line. If you understand and declare something is haram, you have no more business advocating for it or indireclty defending homosexual as you rightly put up defence against sino's. This means that you consider it haram is a lip service. I am not a fool. And at no point i have ever supported the so called sex education. You can quote me if i did. If you cant it means you lied. Sex education in itself exposes kids to sexual immorality. It improves nothing in the community. If something is haram it must be hated. What we dont do it attack the one who engages in it. That's a crime. Only the State has the right to persecute. You can hate a gay man but don't attack him. Attacking him is tantamount to hate crime. Just like atheists openly say in secular world "fuvk the modafuvking G-d". No one arrest them for it bcus it is not a crime. But attacking believers in God is.

So the so called "gay lesson" being taught in the UK is introduction and exposition of children to this debauchery.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
No, i can read btw the line. If you understand and declare something is haram, you have no more business advocating for it or indireclty defending homosexual as you rightly put up defence against sino's. This means that you consider it haram is a lip service. I am not a fool. And at no point i have ever supported the so called sex education. You can quote me if i did. If you cant it means you lied. Sex education in itself exposes kids to sexual immorality. It improves nothing in the community. If something is haram it must be hated. What we dont do it attack the one who engages in it. That's a crime. Only the State has the right to persecute. You can hate a gay man but don't attack him. Attacking him is tantamount to hate crime. Just like atheists openly say in secular world "fuvk the modafuvking G-d". No one arrest them for it bcus it is not a crime. But attacking believers in God is.

So the so called "gay lesson" being taught in the UK is introduction and exposition of children to this debauchery.

Sex education actually plays a part in reducing teen pregnancy.

But you wouldn't know that because your madrasa taught you to hate western concepts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.