Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. (10878 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / "No, Mend is Not Terrorist a Group " - EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by 9ijaMan: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
Beaf:

^
Read the news so your comments are up to date and in tune. 3 arrests have been made and more are expected. Dude, read the news, we ain't into rumour and speculation here.

Dude, the article I posted didn't say MEND, it said "militants". There is a huge difference, because not all militants are in MEND. Also it said, while they met successfully with IBB and Buhari's people (to the extent they were going to make a bold public appearance with Buhari), it said quite categorically that Jonathan refused to meet with them. That takes the rung of your strange argument that IBB and Buhari acting like school kids out of jealousy and held their own revenge meetings with militants. Jonathan is quite clearly negotiating on behalf of the govt when holds meetings with security risks to the country; but who exactly do IBB and Buhari represent when they do same? Its a massive question.

Yeah, GEJ refused to meet with them (MEND), yet he calls them his people. I guess he does not necessarily need to meet with "his people". GEJ and MEND are one and the same, going by Mr President's assertion.

What massive questions are there? Is there anything wrong for people to meet in a democracy?

Just admit GEJ goofed on this one. Don not allow nepotism to blind you completely from the truth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by MaziUche0(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
Now sjeezy is singing another tune.  grin

HYPOCRITE!

At least Beaf is standing his ground. Very admirable. Even though I do not agree with some of Beaf's views, he surely doesn't back down from anyone. (Speaking from experience)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by texazzpete(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
As the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan's job is to provide security for Nigerians.
He says MEND didn't do it. His supporters claim he must have some intel that we are not privy to. Fair enough.
but now he claims he knows who did it! And remember he also claims that the people behind the bombing aren't MEND, but 'terrorists'

In other words, Jonathan knows the terrorists that attacked Nigerians in full view of the world, killing and maiming innocent citizens.

In other words, if Jonathan does not name, shame and arrest these 'terrorists', then it shows that

1. He is shielding terrorists from Justice
2. He is not fit to be President.

I have been a keen Jonathan supporter all this while. But i will find it very difficult to cast my vote for him (if he scales the primaries hurdle) in 2011 if he cannot act on the information he claims to have.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Princek12(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
texazzpete:

As the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan's job is to provide security for Nigerians.
He says MEND didn't do it. His supporters claim he must have some intel that we are not privy to. Fair enough.
but now he claims he knows who did it! And remember he also claims that the people behind the bombing aren't MEND, but 'terrorists'

In other words, Jonathan knows the terrorists that attacked Nigerians in full view of the world, killing and maiming innocent citizens.

In other words, if Jonathan does not name, shame and arrest these 'terrorists', then it shows that

I have been a keen Jonathan supporter all this while. But i will find it very difficult to cast my vote for him (if he scales the primaries hurdle) in 2011 if he cannot act on the information he claims to have.

excellent use of logic. GEJ has shown he is a tribalist. or is he referring to Al Qaeda terrorists? if he is, he needs to get a life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Beaf: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
GEJ: people just use the name of MEND to camouflage criminality and terrorism

I really don't see what people find wrong with the above statement. The Niger Delta struggle is legitimate, but terrorism in not, how is that statement wrong? The bombings were clearly criminal and terrorist, so whats wrong with the statement?

Lets not forget that Wole Soyinka is a MEND spokesperson who has praised the organisation in International media previously. Yes, there will always be criminal elements hanging on the coattails of genuine struggle, so if the President says, it wasn't MEND, then it wasn't. Lets sit back and wait for more info, cos it will come.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Beaf: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
9ijaMan:

Yeah, GEJ refused to meet with them (MEND), yet he calls them his people. I guess he does not necessarily need to meet with "his people". GEJ and MEND are one and the same, going by Mr President's assertion.

What massive questions are there? Is there anything wrong for people to meet in a democracy?

Just admit GEJ goofed on this one. Don not allow nepotism to blind you completely from the truth.

The article never said Jonathan refused to meet with MEND. It said Jonathan refused to meet with a group of militants who later met with Buhari and IBB's representatives. You keep saying MEND because you wish to invent a story that never existed (thats how rumour mongers flow, I guess).

So IBB and Buhari met with miscreant militants, because it is a democracy? Wow!
Do you actually realise how that sounds? Would you meet with criminals, because it is a democracy? If not, why should the case be different for IBB and Buhari? There are even rumours that the criminals got 600milla from IBB, lets see if those rumours crystalise into something tangible in the coming days and weeks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
MaziUche0:

Now sjeezy is singing another tune.  grin

HYPOCRITE!

At least Beaf is standing his ground. Very admirable. Even though I do not agree with some of Beaf's views, he surely doesn't back down from anyone. (Speaking from experience)

in di ofe manu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by 9ijaMan: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
Beaf:

The article never said Jonathan refused to meet with MEND. It said Jonathan refused to meet with a group of militants who later met with Buhari and IBB's representatives. You keep saying MEND because you wish to invent a story that never existed (thats how rumour mongers flow, I guess).

So IBB and Buhari met with miscreant militants, because it is a democracy? Wow!
Do you actually realise how that sounds? Would you meet with criminals, because it is a democracy? If not, why should the case be different for IBB and Buhari? There are even rumours that the criminals got 600milla from IBB, lets see if those rumours crystalise into something tangible in the coming days and weeks.

Since you have been able to make a case against IBB & Buhari, tell your GEJ to go and arrest them for the Friday bombing. All militants are not MEND (you claim), but all MEND are millitants. So what makes you think the so called militants IBB & Buhari met with were not MEND. I've told you before, your have a warped way of reasoning. I'll advice you to use common sense (which unfortunately isn't common) to judge issues and stop following GEJ blindly.

Every sane and right thinking Nigerian knows GEJ goofed by making such market women rumor mongering statement.

It's amazing how you are now struggling to differentiate between terrorists, MEND and militants. Put on your thinking cap please!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Goddex: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
@9ijaMan and ferari90
What do you 'two' (or one person hiding under two user-names)
gain by hopping from one thread to the other scandalizing your president for?
Are you a paid agent of one of the aspirants?
You are making much more mockery of yourself instead.
We are tired of these user-names, create another and use.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by 9ijaMan: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2010
Goddex:

@9ijaMan and ferari90
What do you 'two' (or one person hiding under two user-names)
gain by hopping from one thread to the other scandalizing your president for?
Are you a paid agent of one of the aspirants?
You are making much more mockery of yourself instead.
We are tired of these user-names, create another and use.

@ Goddex,
This is about the third or forth thread you keep posting the same sets of words. If you have nothing else to do besides copying and pasting, why not go and campaign for your beloved GEJ. You should go and look for people who will believe the ridiculous statements coming from someone who's supposed to be the President and C&C of Nigeria, as against stooping so low to become the spokesman for MEND.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Goddex: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
9ijaMan:

@ Goddex,
This is about the third or forth thread you keep posting the same sets of words. If you have nothing else to do besides copying and pasting, why not go and campaign for your beloved GEJ. You should go and look for people who will believe the ridiculous statements coming from someone who's supposed to be the President and C&C of Nigeria, as against stooping so low to become the spokesman for MEND.

You had been on all these threads you probably created with the sole aim of running GEJ down. Take note, I don't give a damn who emerges PDP flag-bearer. Your posts have not been objective and I am forced to reply.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by jamace(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
GEJ is President and he has played his part by keeping Nigerians informed promptly about the attack. Keep faith in him because on conclusion of findings, he will give the names of the culprits.

Forget about what detractors may say about GEJ. GEJ remains the best of those aspiring to rule Nigeria.

SHALOM
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by 9ijaMan: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
Goddex:

You had been on all these threads you probably created with the sole aim of running GEJ down. Take note, I don't give a damn who emerges PDP flag-bearer. Your posts have not been objective and I am forced to reply.

Half truth. I have visited some threads truly but did not make a single contribution, yet I find you referring me along side ferari90. I have also created just one thread. The topic of this thread is what I try to discuss. How objective would you expect me to be? I guess you want me to simply say GEJ has done perfectly well for giving us three different versions of those who may be behind the bombings. Objectivity does not include blind follower-ship. Please wake up.

How many of those who have made negative comments and remarks about IBB, Atiku etc have you told of their bias? My brother, let's call a spade by what's it's know as :"SPADE".
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Nsiman(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2010
Pls if u are quoting somebody, lets have the reference for cross checking, but let ask this because i wish to knw from N/Landers, ordinary citizens, state governors and the president of a country, who gathers genuin information faster. Lets be real here
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Nsiman(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2010
Pls if u are quoting somebody, lets have the reference for cross checking, but let ask this because i wish to knw from N/Landers, ordinary citizens, state governors and the president of a country, who gathers genuin information faster. Lets be real here
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Beaf: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2010
Goddex:

It is true. Many lose their objectivity and post from behind a fog (trival, sectional, party affiliation etc). That fog is so thick and primal that they have lost sight of the fact that several lives were lost and come across as shallow and uncaring.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Abeskey: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2010
Brothers,We must be as wise as a serpent.I think Goodluck knows what he is doing.It is possible for him to make statements to act as a decoy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by reubeno(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2010
I totally agree with those people who termed our presido GEJ has been naive to the act of governance, that singular act has really lead to alot of people undermining his prowess to lead Nigeria including members of his own government (saraki and Gusua.
How on earth will he align himself to MEND? Pls let him mentioned names, however i want to advised he shud neva think that he can robe some of his political opponents into this shit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by onyengbu1(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2010
reubeno:

I totally agree with those people who termed our presido GEJ has been naive to the act of governance, that singular act has really lead to alot of people undermining his prowess to lead Nigeria including members of his own government (saraki and Gusua.
How on earth will he align himself to MEND? Pls let him mentioned names, however i want to advised he shud neva think that he can robe some of his political opponents into this poo.

Bad grammar. grin

texazzpete:

So even though George Bush knew that Osama masterminded 9/11 and yet couldnt catch him so he:

1. shielded terrorist from justice?
2. he was not fit to be president?

Think of something else to say abeg.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by kulutempa: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2010
Jonathan Goodluck is adopting the classic strategy of all Nigerian politicians since independence: use tribal politics to curry favour and votes so that you can remain in power.    The comments on this thread also show that the majority of Nigerians are hypocrites who would always favour their kinsman in power even if that is not in the country's best interests.  As they say, people always deserve their leaders good or bad.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by otokx(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2010
The series of bomb blasts have revealed the confusion of information dissemination in the Presidency, people are just saying whatever comes into their heads.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Gbawe: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2010
kulutempa:

Jonathan Goodluck is adopting the classic strategy of all Nigerian politicians since independence: use tribal politics to curry favour and votes so that you can remain in power.    The comments on this thread also show that the majority of Nigerians are hypocrites who would always favour their kinsman in power even if that is not in the country's best interests.  As they say, people always deserve their leaders good or bad.

Indeed . Those who hated OBJ yesterday are behind him today , and even exonerating him of corruption, merely because he is trying to help their kinsman (GEJ) retain power . Suddenly the erstwhile deafening condemnation of Anenih , Danjuma and other ruinous miscreants has stopped because some people  are now comfortable with a hypocritical 'truce' and conspiracy of silence as far as their man gets to remain President in 2011. You are right when you conclude that we get the leaders we deserve.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Princek12(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2010
GEJ still stands by his earlier statement that MEND is not responsible for the attacks, but that it was perpetrated by a terrorist group that was sponsored. Mr. Ebele, make you name the terrorist group and their sponsors now!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by mbulela: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2010
I must have missed something.
If MEND is not responsible, why is Okah appearing in court today?
In yesterday's Thisday, Timi Alaibe pointedly accused Okah of being behind the attacks.
Have Mend sacked Okah?

On a second note why the hasty statement discounting some suspects of being involved?
Are our security agencies this efficient that they have already informed the president that ND militants are not involved?
To be so certain, they must know who specifically is involved?
Why did MEND accept responsibility and apologise to victims?
I will appreciate answers to this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by mescapee: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2010
MEND OR NO MEND, THE PRESIDENT DID WHAT HE THINKS IS BEST IN THE TIME BEING. DOING OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE WARRANTED AN IMMEDIATE MILITARY ACTION AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE CREEKS (PRESUMED MEND LOCATIONS) AND NOT AGAINST THE PERPETRATORS/ TERRIORSITS.

MR PRESIDENT HAS PROMISED TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION, LET'S GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Princek12(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2010
mescapee:

MEND OR NO MEND, THE PRESIDENT DID WHAT HE THINKS IS BEST IN THE TIME BEING. DOING OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE WARRANTED AN IMMEDIATE MILITARY ACTION AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE CREEKS (PRESUMED MEND LOCATIONS) AND NOT AGAINST THE PERPETRATORS/ TERRIORSITS.

MR PRESIDENT HAS PROMISED TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION, LET'S GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF

Mr President should name the culprits responsible for the attacks, then, since he hastily stated that MEND had no connection to the attacks. Since he concluded that MEND is not responsible, I am sure he should have known, or at least have a list of suspects, who the responsible parties are.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by chyz(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2010
Princek12:

Mr President should name the culprits responsible for the attacks, then, since he hastily stated that MEND had no connection to the attacks. Since he concluded that MEND is not responsible, I am sure he should have known, or at least have a list of suspects, who the responsible parties are.

I guess GEJ is was involved in the bombing he seems to know who is who now.Although i think the two guys being bombers is a load of BS, how did he know so that they weren't connected to MEND. Does he himself keep in contact with mend?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by vedaxcool(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2010
Princek12:

GEJ still stands by his earlier statement that MEND is not responsible for the attacks, but that it was perpetrated by a terrorist group that was sponsored. Mr. Ebele, make you name the terrorist group and their sponsors now!
Don't mind him GEJ will soon "Forget" he made such a statement.

GEJ is showing us the Level of his Incompetence and shear foolery for Yar'adua brought the Amnesty initiative if any can recall recently, the Militants of the ND came to ABJ because of poor implementation of the Program, this happened when their own? was in power, MEND only proved that they are at war with the ordinary Nigerians who board N50 buses to work, May GOD save us from the curse called PDP government. AMIN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Yusufi(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2010
Mr President's statements alleging the use of MEND as a cover-up for the October 1st bombings were premature, malicious, unguarded, pre-emptive and full of sentiments all in a desperate attempt to exonerate his kinsmen and pass the buck of blame to political opponents prior to the conclusion of preliminary investigations and without anything substantial to corroborate his assertion. He stated to have known the sponsors of the monstrous act even before the identities of the perpetrators are yet to be unmasked. We need a national leader not a regional or tribal leader. Just wondering; Since when did "our" President assume the role of Spokes-person for MEND? Is Gbomo Jomo now retired?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by otokx(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2010
Everyone with his own opinion but GEJ still has my 100% support.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by hakanai(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2010
whether GEJ,IBB or MEND,i don't care! stop the accusation and get us answers.I mean lets hang someone,cos this will continue until a clear response is shown.what next?you just showed boko haram the way to Abuja embarassed cry
Naija is full of crap and foul talk.Derailing the issue of insecurity and raising flemsy excuses solves nothing.GEJ is a bigger buffon for all i care.If you are in power and authority as far as Nigeria is concerned is your fault.You think it is an issue of attending declarations and inviting sycophants to round tables to ensure you that the country is well and you"re doing just great.Aleast now you know.You simply have no freaking excuse. shocked
IBB is not ruling it is you GEJ!while addressing the press over the issue you sound more tribalistic than sympathetic.so GEJ,if you are presido of ND origin then they have no reason to do this and if its North,west,others etc then its okay.they are disappointing, because you are from the ND.As President of Nigeria.you should be thinking Nigeria is under attack from within you pervert. angry
leaders must learn to take responsibility and change.Better still learn to improve.while they scounder 10 billion no one vet for street surveilance(camera) to ensure monitoring.I am touched.who the heck is in-charge of security.
About the ex-militants visiting victims,if i had mine affected there or i was there,i would be slaping someone for using my situation to promote or campaign with my condition.Let the hospital work and while you go find the criminals you've always wine and dine with that did this and save patients the infectious bad breath and stuffiness from FG previous visits.Atleast you couldn't prevent it or update your bros GEJ even while he keeps denying MEND's involvment and they keep insisting,what nonsense! undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Says Mend Is Not Responsible For Abuja Attacks. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2010
i got this from GEJ facebook page, I thought it useful to share with you guys especially his haters!

My dear friends and fellow citizens, first let me thank God that we have been able to mark 50 years as a united nation with great potentials. I congratulate all Nigerians once again and thank you my friends for your messages of support to Nigeria and my humble self on my facebook wall. I also wish to thank all dignitaries that attended the events marking our anniversary including the various Presidents who attended in person and the representatives of Presidents and Heads of state who were unable to attend in person.

Having said that, I want to address an issue that many of you have harped on-the security situation in the country.

Dear compatriots, I deeply regret the wicked act of desperation by criminals which led to loss of life during the 50th anniversary celebrations. The intention of those behind this cowardly act is to cast the government, Nigeria and Nigerians in bad light before our friends and well wishers on a day that marked our golden Jubilee celebrations, but let me say unequivocally that we have heard from them and they will soon hear from all of us in the coming days as we fish out those responsible for this horrendous act and bring them to justice. We cannot as a country and as a people be defined by the violent and unpatriotic acts of a few. I want to report to you that I have instructed the security agencies to do the needful and I will give you further details as we know them.

On the issue of insecurity in Abia state specifically and in the Southeast in general, I want you to note that the Federal Government has initiated a security blanket to bring the situation under control. But beyond that, over the months, I have taken time to inform you of the holistic approach we have taken on this issue which includes stimulating economic growth by providing assess to credit including small and large scale finance to the Real and manufacturing sectors to outright bailouts of certain sectors of the economy. These are the long term strategies. On the short term, we are working with the state governments and communities to put these sad events behind us.

I have to be careful with my words, but I want you my friends to be aware that there are those who do not want the emerging new Nigeria to come to be. Some have called them fifth columnist, I will simply describe them as unpatriotic individuals who put the self before our collective interest. When they work to induce situations beneficial to their selffish interest we must tell them that they live in the past. You may recall that in the past some communities have paid too heavy a price for the actions of a few miscreants within their midst.We must at all times not make the innocent to suffer for the acts of criminals. We will fight crime with wisdom, intellect and tact. Where an official is found to have compromised his or her position in the discharge of assigned duties the law will take its course.

Nigerians may recall that it was not our military might that brought peace to the Niger Delta rather it was the sober nationalistic and communal approach of dialogue as driven by our late leader President Umaru Musa Yar'adua that worked to bring peace to the region. That play book that brought peace to the Niger Delta will be applied as appropriate in areas where such will work. Fighting crime must go hand in hand with providing opportunities for employment creation and wealth generation. We will as an administration continue to reduce the social pressures on the people by creatively introducing legislation and funding to open up the country for economic and commercial activities. Attempt to cast the South East as a Kidnap enclave by criminals and unpatriotic elements will be resisted by the force of public good and community policing. Security is not something that I like to discuss in the open. We are investing in equipping the Police to facilitate an expeditious investigation of all cases of kidnapping and criminality that has denied our people their right to freedom. Under my watch no crime will go unpurnished. I will urge you my friends and fellow citizens to be on the alert as we enter this electioneering period. Ultimately there will be people who will seek to gain traction in politicising these issues. They will attempt to force government to over react so that they can then turn around to blame government for overreacting. I assure you that the security of your lives and property is too important for me to play politics with and I will not be forced to react rather I will pro-act. By nature and by my scientific training I have the inclination to be proactive and to begin any project with the end in mind. I do not take knee jerk actions but I seek first to understand them thoroughly and soberly and then I take proactive actions to resolve the situation with the best interest of the public in mind.

I urge you my friends and fellow citizens to remain steadfast. GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . / ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.