Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60112 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by dudesexy111: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
See wetin konji don cause,i was once a victim the girl was even two months pregnant without she knowing i was just surprised when she told me i had to spend close to 30k because i was not just ready ...me that i just graduated you wan spoil my life thank God something was done to it till date anytime way my john Thomas wan Bleep up na to lock up oooo have been scared to have sex ever since then it was not a good experience.... Please guys always use condom became your babe might be fucking multiple guys and you would not know ad ....lesson learnt play safe....
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by RealEzee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hmm Dix x serious, sometimes i think we male folks would be much better without dix thing called John Thomas... My advice is this Consult yuh God n whatever direction he leads you then u follow...
the God he forgot when he was straffing, abi na anoda one way em won give him life to? , Cos na international sin dis our guy commit oo I no sure if d blood dey cover international sin Sha.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Just go to the family house or shrine whichever one and tell them to their face that U will only take responsibility for the child bt can’t marry their daughter and that u have noticed all the juju they are using and that Ure an MFM member so nothing can happen. Then wait for there response.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by yesloaded: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
godliman:
How are you sure that pregnancy is even yours? my friend that small living creature in between your legs has power to make or mar your life. you ve just fallen for it, God help you. I hope you ve checked your HIV status.
very sensible comment!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by femmoy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

It is possible it is done abroad it is called prenatal paternity test you can google it.
Akinjojo1234

so that foolish boy expect OP to go abroad with the girl just to confirm the paternity? truly he's foolish
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

Juju is the same thing with Christianity, Hinduism or Islam.

Goan marry her.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

You are the bastard not conji.
Weak Men only think with their preek.

Idiot
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
femmoy:

so that foolish boy expect OP to go abroad with the girl just to confirm the paternity? truly he's foolish

grin grin grin no mind the yeye boy
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Poanan: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

We didn't just meet to start having sex. I didn't take her as a fling. A fling is different from a steady balls curer

U still have mouth to talk.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by blackslayer: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2019
DennickSoftman:

You know condoms are cheap right? Even if you wanted the skin to skin feel, you could have gotten condoms that can pretty much simulate that!.I know i am giving you medicine after death, however you could saved yourself this predicament you are in now just because of Womanliness!!!!
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by rinzaugustine: 4:13am On Jun 14, 2019
geezyk:
Lol you think say Cotonou girls be fool, you wan take advantage cos you be naija guy, well, that's what most naija guys do over there in Cotonou.

One thing about Cotonou is that it's the voodoo capital of the world. Worshippers of deities ranging from Zangbeto, Tron to name a few litter every hood.

I'm every street there's always a shrine, Voodoo is a recognized religion followed by Islam and Christianity, so you need not fear, the juju is a part of their living, so you need not worry about anything, unless you want betray the girl, na then you go know say power pass power.

In summary, you need not fear, it's a part of their everyday living.
Bros you don go far o.How you take know all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ABOVEDELAW: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS SPOTTED!
ekitimanalways:

Omode ko mo ogun o pe ni efo. Only idiot fails to acknowledge the potency of juju or voodoo...
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ekitimanalways(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS SPOTTED!
Only namby-pamby Nairalanders like you involve in the act of using rude or insulting words about a fellow Nairalander's views about the things of life. Have a great day. cheesy
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by CaesarDon(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2019
It beats my imagination how chaps get roped with pregnancy to get married

DennickSoftman don't rush into a lifetime decision just because if a child, you can take responsibility for the kid without getting married to this girl in question

Abeg, SHINE YOUR EYES!!!
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by geezyk(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2019
rinzaugustine:
Bros you don go far o.How you take know all these
I stayed in Cotonou for a while.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by MosayA: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]The girl goes to church and likes to pray and still fornicating.
What correlation does Church, prayer and fornication has?
Religious Sinners!!!
Repent, else the Lake of fire is waiting for you.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by inikamoze(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Enjoy it bro...You just got yourself an AUTOMATIC GREEN CARD grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ABOVEDELAW: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
BUT YOU WERE THE FIRST TO REFER TO THOSE WHO DON'T BELEIVE IN JUJU AS IDIOTS!
ekitimanalways:

Only namby-pamby Nairalanders like you involve in the act of using rude or insulting words about a fellow Nairalander's views about the things of life. Have a great day. cheesy
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ekitimanalways(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
ABOVEDELAW:
BUT YOU WERE THE FIRST TO REFER TO THOSE WHO DON'T BELEIVE IN JUJU AS IDIOTS!

Acknowledge means to accept that something is true. With my impressive educational attainments I would be such an idiot if I refused to acknowledge that Juju is a type of magic in West Africa. Cheers then… smiley
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by yusfatemoney: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin angry grin grin
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Sluacoast(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

It is possible it is done abroad it is called prenatal paternity test you can google it.
Akinjojo1234
I didn't see where it was written to verify paternity test.
Reasons for prenatal screening and diagnosis
There are three purposes of prenatal diagnosis: (1) to enable timely medical or surgical treatment of a condition before or after birth, (2) to give the parents the chance to abort a fetus with the diagnosed condition, and (3) to give parents the chance to prepare psychologically, socially, financially, and medically for a baby with a health problem or disability, or for the likelihood of a stillbirth.
Having this information in advance of the birth means that healthcare staff as well as parents can better prepare themselves for the delivery of a child with a health problem. For example, Down Syndrome is associated with cardiac defects that may need intervention immediately upon birth.
Many expectant parents would like to know the sex of their baby before birth. Methods include
cell-free fetal DNA analysis , amniocentesis with
karyotyping, and prenatal ultrasound . In some countries, health care providers are expected to withhold this information from parents, while in other countries they are expected to give this information. [ citation needed ]
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sluacoast:

I didn't see where it was written to verify paternity test.
Reasons for prenatal screening and diagnosis
There are three purposes of prenatal diagnosis: (1) to enable timely medical or surgical treatment of a condition before or after birth, (2) to give the parents the chance to abort a fetus with the diagnosed condition, and (3) to give parents the chance to prepare psychologically, socially, financially, and medically for a baby with a health problem or disability, or for the likelihood of a stillbirth.
Having this information in advance of the birth means that healthcare staff as well as parents can better prepare themselves for the delivery of a child with a health problem. For example, Down Syndrome is associated with cardiac defects that may need intervention immediately upon birth.
Many expectant parents would like to know the sex of their baby before birth. Methods include
cell-free fetal DNA analysis , amniocentesis with
karyotyping, and prenatal ultrasound . In some countries, health care providers are expected to withhold this information from parents, while in other countries they are expected to give this information. [ citation needed ]
All I know is that they do it for DNA test on an unborn.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Sluacoast(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
All I know is that they do it for DNA test on an unborn.
. Yeah it might. I never can tell. Noted
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Sluacoast(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Juju is the same thing with Christianity, Hinduism or Islam.

Goan marry her.
They are never the same. How can you combined multiple forms of people worshipping their deity as the same. Only a non sensible human would adhere to this crap. Tueh
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Sluacoast(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
yesloaded:
very sensible comment!
He can't even afford a condom. An ordinary bartender
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by drezzyx(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
When u were kpanshing her did u ask For advice... Now she is pregnant u start seeing juju.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
I've nussing to say
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
MARKone:
Na the girl you wan marry abi na the juju house. Ogbeni you get mind straff babe wey dey off shore without condom. Better go for medical check up.
bros them no dey hear word o help me tell them how man go jus shook prick inside something wey him dont know the history na wa
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sluacoast:

They are never the same. How can you combined multiple forms of people worshipping their deity as the same. Only a non sensible human would adhere to this crap. Tueh

U call it crap because u are a religious bigot.

Fact is that everyone has their own religion, simply respect their choices, dazol
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by datigbogirl: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
When you met her she wasn't trouble, but now she is. Good development. Adios

I believe you'll be a troublesome girl too.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by lilianofentse(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2019
datigbogirl:

I believe you'll be a troublesome girl too.
lol, how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.