Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60072 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by datigbogirl: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol, how?

You see?, still awake at this hour.

Your smile actually gives you away as a trouble monger...
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by lilianofentse(f): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2019
datigbogirl:

You see?, still awake at this hour.

Your smile actually gives you away as a trouble monger...
yoh... It's just temporal insomnia. Am already on medications. About the trouble part. Its just troll season. grin
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by datigbogirl: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
yoh... It's just temporal insomnia. Am already on medications. About the trouble part. Its just troll season. grin

Okay ooo, continue trolling. Why you no go geh insomnia?
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by kurlz(f): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse

No it's not Bros just try to control it at all cost.
Not vis a vis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Kaysalas(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Harbdhul009:
My brother, I guess you're about to be scammed. I stay in portnovo, Benin republic and there's nothing like acceptance or hand in marriage list. It's after the girl have put to bed that u can have d opportunity to visit her people to ask for her hand in marriage. That's the tradition here. Shine your eyes bro. Dose ppl wey u go see na arraingee
Hi, wanna find out about study french in Benin Republic from you
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by heartbeat84: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2021
u need to be very prayerful in this situation. if u can, contact your pastor to undertake on ur behalf a prayer/deliverance session, to set u free from every hold of hell on you. i'll always tell u this; lets be extremely careful as to the kind of girl we meet on the road, or approach
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by wajaja: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2021
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

But u guys get mind oo...sleeping with random girls without protection..200naira per sex section for solve this problem wey u put urself ooo....Abi ur condom size no dey...
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Afostev11(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2021
CosmicPhoenix:
juju no dey work,free your mind.
e go shock you when he start shouting mhew mhew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.