Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60123 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by JikanTaalolo: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
THE JUJU INSIDE YOUR TROUSER THAT YOU USED TO GIVE HER BELLE SHOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by mmadu5(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
GO ON MAURY SHOW TO PROVE YOUR NOT THE FATHER LOL .

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Gee645(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
your prick not my prick..... next time be specific pls
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by TetralixTech: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by blackaxe78: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Since she is pregnant, just use her for money rituals
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by calculus5: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ori e ope (your head is not correct)

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Amatarasha(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Inukwa
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by scoory: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
ekitimanalways:

Omode ko mo ogun o pe ni efo. Only idiot fails to acknowledge the potency of juju or voodoo...

Why didn't anyone claim James Randi 1 million dollar prize for 50 years?
You don't have to do any ritual. Just do anything that defy the law of science.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by fish23(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Your should have keep your Pennick inside your trouser. undecided #SorryBro
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Freestainworld(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
At least you now know that conji is not a bastard, what you did Is your cross, you must carry it, monkey dey sleep eyanga go dey wake am.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.
Telk her how you feel and that you will be more comfortable if she rejects her juju ways undecided
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by magzey: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Change route jor!!! Begin going to Togo for Biz close that Benin route grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by sssoulw(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
but u re really dumb asf
ekitimanalways:
Calm down! Do not get so agitated.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by drtwist(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
How are you so sure the baby is yours sir?

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
scoory:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm 100% in control of how I react to konji.
LMAO hahahahaha
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
juju no dey work,free your mind.
Gbam! All na shakara.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
drtwist:
How are you so sure the baby is yours sir?

My thoughts exactly. Their girls are as wayward as our girls. She could just want to trap you because she sees prospects in you.

10 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
he said he only did it 3 times. Bros abeg how many times person suppose do it to give person Belle.

12 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by IamPlato(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
You No Wise. Cant You Go And Do Test To Be Sure If its Yours?

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by seunfly: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
MARKone:
Na the girl you wan marry abi na the juju house. Ogbeni you get mind straff babe wey dey off shore without condom. Better go for medical check up.

That is my only concern here, how can people be this careless with their life, in this days of HIV you are fvcking strangers without condom. Better go for medical test first.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Legolast: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse

Don't generalize thing. Just say yours

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Babanlagenius: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
When will ladies come to say they have huge problem with their boyfriends on Nairaland.

Abi ladies una no dey share problems?

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

Benenois and vodu[/i]n are like 5 and 6...

Infact, [i]Vodun
is a recognised religion over there.

I'm surprised you did not know....and you spend time there. grin

Bros...better start paying the bride price...because it is best not to antagonize your inlaws.... grin

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamPlato:
You No Wise. Cant You Go And Do Test To Be Sure If its Yours?

Can you do test when the baby has not been born? Dont be silly

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Isoduwa(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mr toto tester take your wife enter house � your cup don full no retreat no surrender

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by geezyk(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol you think say Cotonou girls be fool, you wan take advantage cos you be naija guy, well, that's what most naija guys do over there in Cotonou.

One thing about Cotonou is that it's the voodoo capital of the world. Worshippers of deities ranging from Zangbeto, Tron to name a few litter every hood.

I'm every street there's always a shrine, Voodoo is a recognized religion followed by Islam and Christianity, so you need not fear, the juju is a part of their living, so you need not worry about anything, unless you want betray the girl, na then you go know say power pass power.

In summary, you need not fear, it's a part of their everyday living.

9 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Grace001: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ogbeni(Mr) If you're reading my comment... I'd advice you "Don't RUSH to marry that girl" I repeat again DO NOT RUSH TO MARRY HER. Majority of Beninese(Benin girls) like Nigeria guys over their Benin guys, because they have this mindset that Nigeria guys have money and would spend on you and very good in bed. But I can tell you with certainty, that Benin girl who got pregnant for you is fvcking another guys seriously. Do you findings very well and it will surprise what you findings will reveal.

Sex is nothing to Beninese(Benin girls) they see it as fun, once you have a motorcycle(bike)keke and take them out to a buvette the next visit to you house or nearest hotel is to straff each other.

Another reason for you to be reluctant about marrying her is that, Benin people really don't like Nigerians as inlaws, I'm talking from others experiences(people close to me). Mostly tribes like, Sakete , Pobe , Ajase (Ogbonu) , Avanrakou is no go area. Lastly if you can, do DNA to be sure that child is yours. 2 years ago a friend of my disowned his son after finding out that the son wasn't actually his, after taking care of him for almost 4 years

12 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by eightsin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
This one strong
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Lerumo: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Voodoo is like a religion in Benin. You have anything to worry about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.