Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60113 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by themanderon: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
You have enter big time one chance ohhhhhh.........Your destiny is about to be used for Russian roulette.
Self control is the key. It saves you from horrible predicaments such as these.
Now if you continue you are in danger of enchantments and if you don't hmmmmm your situation is better not imagined.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by reuben79: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Okike2019:
What do u sell... I mean what is your line of biz?
drugs
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by clems88(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

Done and dusted, still very clean no shaking
you still get mouth abi grin by the time their juju come naija find you.. Your eye ho clear grin
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by smokeyupu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

Prick must go school sometimes o....Self control is a key factor here....How Catholic priests de take hold themselves? Even though we know say some of them just de pretend..... Some many great mean have been destroyed by allowing their balls to do the thinking instead of their brain....Your child will still have to visit his grand parents in that shrine occasionally

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Beedude(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
chinchonglee:
Do u believe in juju??

I dnt believe in dat crap so it wuld never work on me.

But if u believe in it den japaaa
Juju stay hin lane u go hug am. U are here saying u don't belive it and it won't ever work on u. My bro if u find wahala reach juju side, God go leave u to suffer first. It's better not to have anything to do with dem than start what u won't be able to finish. Y. O. L. O
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

You are very dull. Try and take corrections. Don't choose to remain a slowpoke
Actually you can I don't know if it can be done in that country or Naija but some countries with advanced health system do a DNA test on an unborn child abi na fetus.It is called prenatal paternity test. Just google it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by chinchonglee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Beedude:

Juju stay hin lane u go hug am. U are here saying u don't belive it and it won't ever work on u. My bro if u find wahala reach juju side, God go leave u to suffer first. It's better not to have anything to do with dem than start what u won't be able to finish. Y. O. L. O
I dnt bliv, i dnt bliv...it wont work.

First time i visited village dere was one cherry tree beside my compound dere was shrine in this particular tree, villagers said no one dears pluck frm it..

One day i saw one ripe cherry, went dere plucked more dan one sef nd ate...

Bro..wat u dnt bliv in cant work 4 u. Except u re doubting
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
RatDead:
One of the disadvantages of PRE-MARITAL SEX.....

when Bible tok am now we will not know it's for our own good..

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Wish you all the best sir. you are not alone..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
femmoy:

please what's the name of that kind of test and where can one do it?
It is possible it is done abroad it is called prenatal paternity test you can google it.
Akinjojo1234
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by dnawah(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.
God wants to use u to save them.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

It is possible it is done abroad it is called prenatal paternity test you can google it.
Akinjojo1234

Hmmmmmmm, interesting. This test cannot be done in this sub saharan Africa, that's for sure. I am 100% sure that slowpoke was not referring to this test.

Thanks AmazonTopaz wink
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by wanger50(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
You took up a beer parlor girl and you want us to accept u as a responsible man
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Hmmmmmmm, interesting. This test cannot be done in this sub saharan Africa, that's for sure. I am 100% sure that slowpoke was not referring to this test.

Thanks AmazonTopaz wink
You are welcome cool
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by scoory: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
perryy:

Have u not seen people walking on air ? Why didn't they get the one million dollars?

Magic trick is different from paranormal.
Magicians use physical (non-spiritual) tricks to deceive their audience while spiritualists claim they have spiritual power that is beyond the physical realm.

For example: Colin Evans, who claimed spirits levitated him into the air, was exposed as a fraud.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Evans_(medium)

Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by onmyowncj: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
If a girl u don't have any future plans with have ever approach u to tell you am pegnant for u,then and only then will you understand the fear of women
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by bamasite2: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
OP,

Do not forget that going to church or praying does not make one a christian. I did not see you give any solid evidence as to why you believe she is different from her voodo practicing family.

Besides, asides the sex mate functions, you did not mention any other attractive qualities that endeared her to you.....

Guy, e be like say Na loss you don loss o

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by LiftedMan: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Go prayer city first, spend like 2 months, that ur head go correct.
a girl is sleeping with u and u said she's praying, praying to who? God or her father's idols,

you are planning on following Christian principles and you are not born again, you go suffer oooo.

You better take the child and don't marry for this reason.

I just dey pity u, the kind suffer you go suffer,
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by LiftedMan: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
chinchonglee:

I dnt bliv, i dnt bliv...it wont work.

First time i visited village dere was one cherry tree beside my compound dere was shrine in this particular tree, villagers said no one dears pluck frm it..

One day i saw one ripe cherry, went dere plucked more dan one sef nd ate...

Bro..wat u dnt bliv in cant work 4 u. Except u re doubting

Your time to pay never come, you will understand later. �

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by pagorino(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse
not my own prick... I call it rino, it's a blessing grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by DECENCY3: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
chinchonglee:
Do u believe in juju??

I dnt believe in dat crap so it wuld never work on me.

But if u believe in it den japaaa

My colleague doesn't go to church and says he doesn't believe in juju. Two days ago he went to the office he shares with 2 other people and saw juju conspicuously kept in the office. He took a broom swept it and threw away. Immediately he became dumb. Till now he is not talking neither can he lift his hands.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Donlexybaze(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
pagorino:
not my own prick... I call it rino, it's a blessing grin
hahahaha ,I was just being sarcastic jare,but a lot of Men be forming Self control yet dem still fall at the slight temptation from women ,notable Men in Bible sef fall

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by chinchonglee(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
DECENCY3:

My colleague doesn't go to church and says he doesn't believe in juju. Two days ago he went to the office he shares with 2 other people and saw juju conspicuously kept in the office. He took a broom swept it and threw away. Immediately he became dumb. Till now he is not talking neither can he lift his hands.
Na him sabi where him get faith frm...

I knw juju cant work on me.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by chinchonglee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
LiftedMan:

Your time to pay never come, you will understand later. �
Loool...after hw many years
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

My thoughts exactly. Their girls are as wayward as our girls. She could just want to trap you because she sees prospects in you.
so also are there men, waywards as our men
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
LillyVal:
so also are there men, waywards as our men

Na so grin
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by egojeny1(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ImaIma1(f): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Men that cannot control themselves. Sleeping with the sales girl. No class, no control, no spec... anything goes.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
RatDead:

With a TOTAL stranger, RAW!
What if she has AIDS?
But the writer is funny though.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Firstly take her for pregnancy test and confirm that she is truly pregnant, secondly ask yourself if you truly love her, if you don't let her have the baby and take care of your baby, one day take the baby to hospital for DNA,the baby might not even be yours,e fit be lala own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
RatDead:
how you go buy motor without checking or testing how good the engine is?
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by DissTroy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Offpoint1:
How people meet some random strangers and start having sex without protection still baffles me.

Now you'll venture into unplanned marriage or baby daddy and ruin the future of the innocent kids.

Abort the kid, you've already broken one commandment which biblically it's equivalent to breaking all so complete it.

Having casual sex should even freak any right-thinking person out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.