Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60119 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
I still de ask how to break up with a girl who's father is a native doctor and this dude here is in law to one of the voodoo head quarters In west Africa. Kudos you won the trophy.

But on a serious note. This useless brainless John Thomas in between our legs is just stupid. The thing been putting man in trouble from time immemorial.

How I wish it's possible to just use spanner loose it. I swear I will just lose mine send it to village to stay there till further notice and use my life for something good.

Haba watin sef! Something wey no get legs hands nor brain just de cuz trouble here and there!

Bro pele

15 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Forreellinc: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
tongue na only u get prick abi?
grin HML nigga

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Can you do test when the baby has not been born? Dont be silly
you No Wise
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
faithfull18:

I tell you, zip up they won't.
Cover body u won't

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamPlato:
you No Wise

You are very dull. Try and take corrections. Don't choose to remain a slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Qokie: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

Save your money. It's a set up. She is not pregnant. Ask her to wait and that after she gives birth and DNA confirms you as the father you will take responsibility for the child.

You sef no try. Imagine blowing without CD. Tufiakwa!!

9 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Another reason we should always travel with a Condom.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Sapphire94: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
When You dey fvck the babe, U no involve us o.. You enjoy am alone, now wey konji don put U for wahala, U carry ur wahala come here..

Oga go and reap the fruit of your labour..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
So mugu still dey this country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
I still don't get how u accepted u r responsible for her pregnancy. if u got her so easily don't your think you couldn't have been the only one having her?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
pregnancy does not mean you have to marry her. she can give birth to the baby while you pay the bills and go your own way.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

i don't care about the charms because it doesn't work, juju is not real.The same way you hold on to your foreign gods and is the same way sher family holds on to their God's. If she was Chinese
would you be worried. My question to you is, do you love her? Are you ready for marriage? .The fact she's pregnant doesn't mean you should marry her, if you don't have love for her. You could just keep the kid .trust me you don't have to marry her if you don't love her. Still take time to think bro,do you want a life with her. Don't let the parents rush you into marriage. Rather tell them when the child is born you will do DNA test to confirm if its yours and if it is, you will take care of the child. "Don't be pressured into marriage oh" don't be scared of the juju ,it doesn't work .

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by monarch101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
my candid advice is for you to chill a bit,baby mama is the best option for now observe her closely if she is qualified to be a wife

i may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Boss13: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
I wonder why young men don’t clarify their relationship. All you wanted was company and not marriage. Why did you not inform her prior to sleeping with her. How certain are you that the baby is yours?

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by monarch101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
my candid advice is for you to chill a bit,baby mama is the best option for now observe her closely if she is qualified to be a wife

i may be wrong though
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
juju no dey work,free your mind.
Na because dem never stone u before

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by shogsman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Juju na wash bros,if you like her marry that girl and carry am commot for that juju empire come Naija,Chikena.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by OhiOfIhima: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:
Since she is pregnant, just use her for money rituals

Jesus Christ! Are u OK Sir? I dey ask for my neighbor pls
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

DennickSoftman don't let anybody pressure you into marriage oh.take your time to think and reason Biko...
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by greggng: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

If you love the girl marry her but lead her to Jesus. The juju of the parents has nothing to do with you.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Taiwo20(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

You actually dont have a problem since you accepted paternity.
You should know that Vodun/Vothun is like the official religion of Benin Republic.
So, theres no cause for alarm...just like in some parts of Nigeria people display shrine of different gods in their compound....its not a big deal.
They are always happy to marry Nigerians as the women folks are the most hard-working overthere..about the marraige rite theres a way you convince them to hold the programme in a open space(which is what will likely happen) that what you solve the problem of juju appearing in your marriage video recording.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by HabaHaba: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
My mind is screaming ONE CHANCE!!!
DennickSoftman:

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Encyclopedia1: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sebi u guys believe ur pastors can save u from juju, hennn go meet them na. Y disturbing us on Nairaland where we de enjoy jeje abi we follow u do am ni?
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
greggng:

If you love the girl marry her but lead her to Jesus. The juju of the parents has nothing to do with you.
when he dey fornicate bros j they look am lol.. Una no get sense at all.. There is no crime in her or her parents religion,
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
ekitimanalways:

Omode ko mo ogun o pe ni efo. Only idiot fails to acknowledge the potency of juju or voodoo...
egun not ogun
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Taiwo20(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
stephenmorris:
i don't care about the charms because it doesn't work, juju is not real.The same way you hold on to your foreign gods and is the same way sher family holds on to their God's. If she was Chinese
would you be worried. My question to you is, do you love her? Are you ready for marriage? .The fact she's pregnant doesn't mean you should marry her, if you don't have love for her. You could just keep the kid .trust me you don't have to marry her if you don't love her. Still take time to think bro,do you want a life with her. Don't let the parents rush you into marriage. Rather tell them when the child is born you will do DNA test to confirm if its yours and if it is, you will take care of the child. "Don't be pressured into marriage oh" don't be scared of the juju ,it doesn't work .

well said, but your juju doesnt work idealogy kindly do away with it. you may say you dont believe in it.
that will be more accepteable.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Aybamdbay(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
U Bleep up big time ooo. Condom dey u know use. Well you have got to take everything you see
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

This lady must be a Fon lady

those people love their jazz like anything

but its not as malevolent as the ones we have in naija tho

I stayed briefly in Parakou, Ouidah and Calavi
so I know

As for the case in the ground
I guess you just have to accept responsibility for the child

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by franchasng: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sometimes I thank God for the wonderful self control towards sex he bestowed on me because if not, I am sure, I would have given birth in so many countries and regions in Nigeria.

Op, this is deep mess cry

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by safarigirl(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is the kind of foolishness I cast away from my loved ones

You say she goes to church and prays, so, you did not expect juju. She goes to church and prays, but willingly fornicated with you multiple times, which kind of fake Christianity is that?

Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by okewumi: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

donziggyman:
I still de ask how to break up with a girl who's father is a native doctor and this dude here is in law to one of the voodoo head quarters In west Africa. Kudos you won the trophy.

But on a serious note. This useless brainless John Thomas in between our legs is just stupid. The thing been putting man in trouble from time immemorial.

How I wish it's possible to just use spanner loose it. I swear I will just lose mine send it to village to stay there till further notice and use my life for something good.

Haba watin sef! Something wey no get legs hands nor brain just de cuz trouble here and there!

Bro pele
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Since you can't control your konji, you will have to face your problem by yourself, next time you will learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.