Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (5001 Views)

NL I Love Her But Can Not Think Of Marriage Because Of Her Tribe. Advice Pls / Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao @ romantically devilish
You're Yoruba?
Yes smiley
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Yes smiley
Oh ok smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
pansophist:

Budapest is the capital of Hungary.

I lean, meaning my body fat percentage is below percent. Normally, a little bit of fat is healthy, between 12-15 percent for men. But since I'll be running for 21km within an hour and half, then I must shed fat, to be light and not get tired often.
Oh, didn't know that. Thanks.

lol so you really want to participate in that? huh I wish you success. please don't break your legs o cry
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tribe does not matter, Find someone who shares the same goals and ideas with you.
Love is most paramount.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oh, didn't know that. Thanks.

lol so you really want to participate in that? huh I wish you success. please don't break your legs o cry

Break leg? Na today? Thanks though
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Nor worry grin grin. I have got that covered. cheesy
Alright Sis. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
pansophist:

Break leg? Na today? Thanks though
My plans for you remains sha, but that will be when you have regained your muscles and strength because they will be needed. grin grin
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
;
MariaLavina:
My plans for you remains sha, but that will be when you have regained your muscles and strength because they will be needed. grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pansophist(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:

Which plans be that one wey me no know about na ? Jami si
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
frankkydee:
;

grin grin grin
Why are you shining teeth Nah? shey you want to do amebo ni? grin grin
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
pansophist:

Which plans be that one wey me no know about na ? Jami si
Person wey dem dey bring wife come no dey stretch neck. Keep calm and wait tongue
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by sammymama: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tribe does not matter to me. As far she is not an Edo woman
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by sheDD(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
dairykidd:
Well so long as she's not a Tiv or Egbirra no wahala
but Dairykid
Why u detest tiv girl ??
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by 2buffagain(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
sammymama:
Tribe does not matter to me.
As far she is not an Edo woman

Tell me about Edo women. wetin happen?
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by 2buffagain(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
I personally don't care, but I would not get involved in any family that seems to be super crazy about how much money they intend to extract from me and/or unpragmatic traditional practices like "We only marry out our daughter from our village", "We only bury our daughter in our village", etc.

This disqualifies most Igbo families unfortunately as a result of their carry-dey-do-ness.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Yuneehk(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oma307:
which tribe are you from
I'm Igbo.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just want to add that Yoruba is the sexiest language on earth to me, so even if you aren't Yoruba but you can speak it. BONUS tongue
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tribe has never been a big deal for me what matters is communication and having similar goals and lifestyles.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why are you shining teeth Nah? shey you want to do amebo ni? grin grin

I dey shine my teeth becos of the muscle and strength that would be needed for the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by frankkydee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tribe is no barrier for me, what is the barrier is travelling long distance to the brides place to do the intro and traditional wedding becos of my parents sad
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
frankkydee:

I dey shine my teeth becos of the muscle and strength that would be needed for the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You have a dirty mind!

*sprinkles holy water on him*.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yuneehk:
I'm Igbo.
wow, I wish to come across the good ones
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Can you marry a fulani man that is training cow
Where I live there are cows lots of them but there are no Fulani men.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
sammymama:
Tribe does not matter to me.
As far she is not an Edo woman
You can’t say tribe does not matter then give exceptions to that rule. So it does matter to you then?
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:
Just want to add that Yoruba is the sexiest language on earth to me, so even if you aren't Yoruba but you can speak it. BONUS tongue

True that.

2 Likes

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Funny thing is I've never dated anyone from my tribe, so no, tribe doesn't matter to me.

1 Like

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
pansophist:

Practicing for my first half marathon in Budapest. I don train tired. I lean like kpanla grin
Budapest? I frequent Budapest a lot.......
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Budapest? I frequent Budapest a lot.......

Really? I don't like it though, I don't like Hungary generally, for no reason. Apple fit sweet reach heaven, and some people no go like am.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by MissRaine69(f): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
pansophist:

Really? I don't like it though, I don't like Hungary generally, for no reason. Apple fit sweet reach heaven, and some people no go like am.
Why don’t you like it? It’s one of my favourite cities after Edinburgh. My friend exhibits at the Knoll Galéria quite a lot.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by pansophist(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Why don’t you like it? It’s one of my favourite cities after Edinburgh. My friend exhibits at the Knoll Galéria quite a lot.

I didn't feel the soul. Usually, I am familiar with Anglophilic, Slavic, lusophonic, Baltic and Nordic countries. Hungary is that enigma I can't decode, process or place somewhere. It is just there. And when I visited firstly 5 years ago, I felt out of place. It is a cool country no doubt, but it's just not a place I will voluntarily go to visit for leisure.
Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
sheDD:
but Dairykid
Why u detest tiv girl ??

Bro i don't detest them, as a matter of fact i used to have lots of them as friends at one time but i found something common with them... They can fvck anybody and everybody so long as ur willing enough and they have no problem with that. There will definitely be exceptions to this tho but from my experience i can't take a girl from that part seriously. A tiv guy told me that its embedded in their culture/ tradition and as a stranger to their land they welcome u with 3 things Yakua (food) , Makua (Alcohol) and Pakua (fvcking). I have constantly put this to the test and it never fails... u can try with any if u find urself in their midst. I didn't know of these people until i was in Abuja. But one thing about their girls is that they can be very very caring once they like u, that is if u like being pampered and ready to overlook the other side

1 Like

Re: Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oma307:

pls can you tell us why you exclude the two tribes
The former is generally promiscuous and the latter are full of real troubles both physical and otherwise... I never knew these tribes until i got to Abuja but maybe its just my own personal experience tho... Just like some people say Edo girls are trouble or Yoruba girls are loose and fetish or igbo girls love money too much & in all these other tribes i have come in contact with a lot that do not fall into the usual stereotype but those two have never ever failed to deliver as expected so tell me why i no go dey run when i jam them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? / 80% Of Married Men Are No Longer Happy With Their Wife, Why? / Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.