Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife (5270 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by TheMainMan: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
just look at the approach... like the wife is some cheap slut or something undecided

He had better report to the husband coz der is no reason hiding that kind of thing

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by TheMainMan: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
just look at the approach... like the wife is some cheap slut or something undecided

she had better report to the husband coz der is no reason hiding that kind of thing

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by ogbonti: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
softwerk:
sad

Prick and Toto matter?!

U sef grin
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by JOACHINpedro: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by chatinent: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Chatinent
How can I delete comments on this forum. I'm not conversant with this forum and worst still I've sent few msgs with this (my bf) account.
I don't want him to see it when he logs in

Deleting is disabled by the admin.

All you can do is modify the post, and backspace, then put a full stop only.
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by JOACHINpedro: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ok could you unquote me pls
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by tnerro1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
When they start calling you “our wife “ better check yourself well so you don’t go and jam a long thing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong / Why Aren't Nigerian Girls Strong Like Ethiopian Girls / Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.