Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife (5269 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by pressmanng: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Screenshots of funny chat between one Mr Bayo and his Friend's wife is trending on Twitter. According to the chats, Mr Bayo's friend has travelled so Mr Bayo sent a message to his friend's wife to flirt with her.

Read below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/06/mr-bayo-trending-on-twitter-because-of.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by compton11(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mr bayo won chop ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by donbachi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bayo or barawo
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by overdrive(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
shege testing.

12 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mr Bayo need correct beating

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by sinaj(f): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shameless man!

Why is he begging her not to show her husband the test result

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Megatrix: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bayo the he goat, hope she told her husband, he doesn't need this kind of friends in his life

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Rednaxelot: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
sinaj:
Shameless man!

Why is he begging her not to show her husband the test result
May I come to “Mr Bayo” you at home? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Deepfeel(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
I don't believe it sad

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by AntiWailer: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by softwerk(f): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
sad

Prick and Toto matter?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
All these Ekiti boys sef...

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
May I come to “Mr Bayo” you at home? gringrin
Is like you want me to report you to my husband

4 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Rednaxelot: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
sinaj:
Is like you want me to report you to my husband
I am only trying to test if you are really faithful to him ni o,

Please don’t tell your husband anything o

3 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Olalan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is a poorly written script

2 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Extraordinaire(f): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mr bayo is a shameless prick

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by CosmicPhoenix: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
mr bayo issa sharp n*gga

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by lilianofentse(f): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Our wife grin

2 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by SOFTDRINK: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
But why yoruba men like sleeping with people's wives?

10 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by tonyxxx(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
sleeping with friends wives/husbands is like second nature to most Yoruba people. it's so rampant it's almost as if it's a part of their culture.

5 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Cholls(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
virgoquin:
Mr bayo is a shameless prick
my sister my God forgive you for insulting God's greatest creation

1 Like

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Earthquake3: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
'Bayo' Yoruba pervert

2 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Amuocha: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seun sef grin grin grin
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by MarianaTrench: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Seun sef grin grin grin

Na wetin concern Seun for inside this matter?
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by ibkayee(f): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Another Shameless Nigerian he goat strikes again
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by BareFacedLies(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
But why yoruba men like sleeping with people's wives?

Maybe they know something you don't grin
Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
This fmt nor bad oo.

I go try am..

2 Likes

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by SOFTDRINK: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Maybe they know something you don't grin
Hmmmmm

Re: "Mr Bayo" Trending On Twitter For Flirting With His Friend's Wife by mumumugu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is the test positive or negative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / ? / I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.