Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (60535 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Breezy411(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Pay her a surprise visit and get to know why she's acting all up. If the reason isn't suitable to you, and you know you can let go of the money, Guy, bounce and forget about the girl.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cy4eve(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
these are reasons guys don't help ladies...... people like you cant keep a man
Ignorance is a disease, try work on urself
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by cy4eve(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
free cy4eve jare. If I were your father, I would conduct a DNA test because your stupidity doesn't run in my family. A colossal, incorrigible and irremediable stupidity is at work in you.

You claim that you are street guy with sharp brain yet you are behaving like gullible simp with no mind of his own and a mofo with utter disdain for rational thoughts. Despite creating a thread initially and getting sound advices, you went ahead to throw a birthday party for her, lavished her with gifts and lent her cash for her business purposes — the very mistake you made that made you open your initial thread. Now you are hear for advice. What more can be said to make you act reasonably? Street guy with sharp yet you importune nairalanders for advice on the simplest things. You are even weak to handle your sh1t.

Given all these, you still had the guts to lash out at cy4eve. Did she ask you to be f0ol? Is she responsible for your foolishness? Learn to handle and own your shit. If you were my son and I had my way, I would brutally scourge your beta ass in front of your siblings to make an example of you.
u just nailed it.....i can't stop laughing hahaha grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

ALL OF YOU INSULTING AND BLAMING HIM SHOULD GET YOURSELF SOME SENSES

THE BEST WEAPON IS PATIENCE
GIVING PEOPLE BENEFIT OF DOUBT IS A GREAT WISDOM SO THAT SHE WONT HAVE ANY EXCUSE TO MAKE IN FUTURE WHEN KAMAR STARTS

HE HAS DONE THE RIGHT THING, NOW ITS OBVIOUS FOR HIM TO MOVE ON

PLEASE IGNORE HER AND HE PARENTS AND THE MONEY

MOVE ON AND SEE HOW GOD WILL LINK YOU TO THE RIGHT GIRL AND THEN WAIT FOR THE KAMAR THAT WILL MAKE HER RUNING BAG TO APPOLOGISE AND REQUEST FOR A PAY BACK

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Starkid3010(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Olakinsdotcom:

Baba, me I will just advice the op to move on and forget about the babe.
well that's better....
But the girl will think she's smart grin And will say it anywhere that her ex is a fool
It's what I have experienced

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ledaman: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
Bros let go of the lady because, how can a lady you plan to marry block you on WhatsApp and block your line? haba! I tot lagosians guys are very sharp and wise. I beg no dey fall guys hand. Abi her pusssy na gold?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Jollof123: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.

She is not a wife material. You have tested her and she failed woefuly...it's good you know her character now than after marriage. Stop calling her your fiancée.

Just that you should have cut the slack the moment 100k couldn't b accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by MrDoGood(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

Have u came across a post on twitter where Apostle Suleman warned against doing everything for a woman you're not yet married to?
He was actually talking to us. Me and You!!!
Mr, go get ur money back and run from that relationship ASAP. Else, you will be 4yrs away from ur grave if you marry her.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2019
segunmelvin:
i wonder if this is what you'll say if the lady is your sister in question

my sister is different from my gf
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Calapar(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2019
This is a good lesson. When love and sex blind us, we start acting foolish but the hearts of men are deep. I once got close to 500k loan for a fiancee to start up. She didn't ask if I'd repaid even when I pretended to be broke, she didn't offer to help. I'd forgiving heart. Ended up marrying her but it wasn't funny. Divorced her. Lesson learnt: date or marry women that have potentials or have achieved on their own or independent. Most women don't recognize husband materials when they see any. They prefer fuckboys and liars. Get her arrested and get your money. Pass through the challenge of retrieving your money...you'd learn and get wiser and be stronger. She's a fuckboy. And learn to distance yourself from women that are pure liabilities, check background and immediate family. They're problematic and destiny destroyers!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by chreb: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
once a woman finds out that u hate public embarrassments n stunts, they use it against u 24/7... u Don suppose show her say u fit craze any moment..
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Calapar:
This is a good lesson. When love and sex blind us, we start acting foolish but the hearts of men are deep. I once got close to 500k loan for a fiancee to start up. She didn't ask if I'd repaid even when I pretended to be broke, she didn't offer to help. I'd forgiving heart. Ended up marrying her but it wasn't funny. Divorced her. Lesson learnt: date or marry women that have potentials or have achieved on their own or independent. Most women don't recognize husband materials when they see any. They prefer fuckboys and liars. Get her arrested and get your money. Pass through the challenge of retrieving your money...you'd learn and get wiser and be stronger. She's a fuckboy. And learn to distance yourself from women that are pure liabilities, check background and immediate family. They're problematic and destiny destroyers!!!

oooooh your story is about to repeat itself.... literally!
I smell it already
grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Bitnet(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Enjoy these funny questions and answers from Penzazo Street Quiz with Jaiye. Question: How many time Have You Committed SUICIDE? and also Why do People Committed Suicide?
THUMBS UP, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRYhLO0008
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
The most stupid boyfriend award goes to....

You celebrated her birthday with your friends and hers. Bought cake, wrist watch and took care of all the bills. All these should be up to 20/30k and the said lady is owing you 100k. You later gave her 50k and you're demanding for you money now. All I see is a stupid lover
I swear isnt making sense.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ugosample(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019
anthonyuncle:
that money is gone.

it's obvious she's a wasteful person and she don't have u in her future plans.

u should be grateful to God that u realised dz on time.

plz, just allow da sleeping dog to continue it's sleep & move on with ur life

if the OP loves himself

he better NOT marry that girl

His finacial ruin is GUARANTEED if he marries her

Nigeria is a harsh country
hence you have many ladies doing all manners of things like these, so I will not blame the girl 100 % for being like this, she was just unfortunate to be born in the world extreme poverty capital undecided

But then, she should be left on her own to gave her demons

if the man enter dia, he is FINISHED

he may earmark money for house rent and she will blow it.

And they become homeless
like the one that use house rent for MMM cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ugosample(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Calapar:

exactly
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by khatea: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Seems to me she's started collecting her pension from u but u don't wanto believe yet. Wake up and act fast man!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Oyindidi(f): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

it's been a long time. hope you're fine at your end?
I'm OK, you?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm OK, you?
glad to hear that. I'm fine
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Oyindidi(f): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

glad to hear that. I'm fine
Good, I remember you now.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by MicroSweet(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2019
OP is a kindhearted fellow, who decided to be supportive. But his kind gesture fell for an ingrate, an idiot... a lady, of course!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Nawaoo Such A Nice Guy cryNawaoo Such A Nice Guy
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Nawaoo Such A Nice Guy cry
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Good, I remember you now.

cool

I'm having the funny feelings that I'll see you one day. perhaps when I'm close to you
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

why are you crying more than the aggerive ......like my matter even dey pain you pass me.......i didn't lose anything I just posted the thread so people can learn and no what going on ......Pray God really bless you and you will understand.....she is already begging me......even her parent are already pleading on her behalf.......her stupidity out of fear just caused her getting married to me and I don't think it will go down well with her because she will really suffer.
No need to curse her because you may still marry her o. Lol. No be today. E don Tay.

I would advise you forgive her if you truly love her or once loved her. At least, she may have other strong points. Just let go of your expectations of her when it comes to finances. You handle the major finances in your relationship /marriage. And keep teaching her along the way. If she is teachable ,she will learn. You alone knows if she is humble enough to learn. If she isn't willing to learn and be better, you can choose to take a walk o.
I am married and talking from my little experience.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by daprinceval14(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oga d fault is already urs...
count it as part of a lost money cos u wanna get her arrested; u will spend more money and sure won’t get dat money back cos if she is playing u, by d time u call police she might run sometin wit d police and d case don end; if ur guys do her anytin u don buy market... any Wch way it’s a win win for her
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Oyindidi(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

cool
I'm having the funny feelings that I'll see you one day. perhaps when I'm close to you
I pray we see someday
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
I pray we see someday

it will happen in Jesus name, Amen. fire!!! kiss
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
cy4eve:
Ignorance is a disease, try work on urself
you are the one ignorant cos next time do not blame a guy who refuse to "take care" of you.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by xest(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin
na pure mugu,sense no dey him brain
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Loisemm:

No need to curse her because you may still marry her o. Lol. No be today. E don Tay.

I would advise you forgive her if you truly love her or once loved her. At least, she may have other strong points. Just let go of your expectations of her when it comes to finances. You handle the major finances in your relationship /marriage. And keep teaching her along the way. If she is teachable ,she will learn. You alone knows if she is humble enough to learn. If she isn't willing to learn and be better, you can choose to take a walk o.
I am married and talking from my little experience.

U don't give what you don't have. A girl that blocks because of something like this is an irredeemable ingrate and does not deserve forgiveness.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by denitro(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Most loans are made with close friends and relatives on a handshake, but that may not be enough to make it legally collectable. Agreements regarding certain amounts of money or that have repayment terms that exceed a certain period of time must be in writing or will run afoul of the statute of frauds. The statute of frauds mandates that certain agreements must be in writing or they are unenforceable. As a result, a handshake agreement with a friend or relative that is not in writing could lead to an inability to legally enforce the agreement for repayment.

By law, if there was no written agreement in relation to the loan, she has committed no crime according to the law. Your only option will be to beg for your money or forget it. The reason is that she can claim the money was a gift and they will believe her because if you have loaned money to someone and the person defaults, you don't issue another loan except the 1st and 2nd monies were gifts and the relationship has gone bad and she is being blackmailed to return the money.
N.B: I believe you, but the law will look for evidence of a loan and once there is no evidence, the tables will be turned on you.
Don't complicate things by listening to foolish friends wwho have no idea of the law and how things operate in a civilised society

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.