Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59717 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Just move on ( I know how uneasy that would be). You just have to. You obviously are not compatible . It seems that you want a resourceful woman and obviously she isn't
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Starkid3010:
no be the money dey pain self
How person go block and bar your number
Because of your own money angry grin grin
Person no fit try that kind thing with me oo grin grin
I will arrest are and still Bail her
Will only let her know that I craze also no be small
How do u want to arrest her? is there any written agreement when u want to lend her the mny mind u police will just tell u say na toto matter make u go settle am amicably.
@op Thank ur God that u kw the kind of babe u are regarding as ur fiancee,dont bother yourself on getting her arrested u can only use street threaten to get part from her... just move on with your life she will definitely regret her action.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Starkid3010(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Olakinsdotcom:

How do u want to arrest her? is there any written agreement when u want to lend her the mny mind u police will just tell u say na toto matter make u go settle am amicably.
@op Thank ur God that u kw the kind of babe u are regarding as ur fiancee,dont bother yourself on getting her arrested u can only use street threaten to get part from her... just move on with your life she will definitely regret her action.
I guess you haven't seen Naira Marlie post grin You don't need any written agreement to arrest.....
Once he has back up... Or proof baba forget the rest... If he truly wants to arrest her he will....
Will naija police even Ask for any written agreement grin....they will only do that when they get to court
Once she admits that they HD an agreement
She will be thrown to prison.....

It seems you have never experienced something like this before.. When police will just enter your house take you away and lock you up without even hearing anything from you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Optimus212:

Wen u tell Dem say women & love na SCAM, e go be like say u hate their relationship.

Anyways, welcome to d real world. grin grin
This reminds me of Martinez39 and QueenSekxy. grin

Martinez39 and Ubunja na rugged guys.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2019
You still consider her your fiancee and want to arrest her? undecided undecided
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Colb461: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'
sha dey dey used am collect money from bank..
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ConcernedNL: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

If there was no written agreement, she can claim it was a cash gift, after all you celebrated her birthday for her.... Even EFCC can't get the money for you. And if you arrest her and she has sense, she can counter sue you for violation of human rights claiming you are a bitter ex lover using your power.

Go to her house alone, ask her for your money, give her a deadline or you will ensure you get her jailed... Or count your losses and move on

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by od501: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Hack her Whatsapp account, know what's happening there. I can help you with that if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by xtivin(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Let her go, let the money go and move on....life is like that, there are people you don't need in life, there are those you cant do without and there are some you manage. you don't need her i tell you.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This reminds me of Martine.z39 and QueenSe.kxy. grin

Mart.inez39 and Ubun.ja na rugged guys.
Are you Okay? Why mentioning me here?
And what has my moniker got in common with those monikers up there?
Don't be high this morning. I'm serious.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mapet: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Usurper ke? Do you know the meaning of that word?

grin grin grin Pardon my French, cos I attended "technical Schools" not "Grammar School" grin

Ok let me put it in a simple way you will get.

The girl knows she has "powers" over him and she uses it at will over him
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.

Lol. When money it's your problem, you laugh when people you want to help try to scam you. If you have the money, let her go.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Regiomontanus(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you Okay? Why mentioning me here?
And what has my moniker got in common with those monikers up there?
Don't be high this morning. I'm serious.
Lol. Okay o. grin yimu.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by SocialJustice: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin
Lol, the guy na real mumu o. Shuo. Then dey even borrow money give babe you dey date for this modern Nigeria, any money given no matter the name it is called na dash. Some people are so daft.

Oga Mr. Lover, do not go and fool yourself in public. The idiots you call friends gingering you, when e burst, they will abandon you. The girl can even say the money you gave her is a gift not a loan. Your money don loss.

Just move on with your life. You were duped N100k, then you celebrated birthday and paid another N50k. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2019
you borrow her 50k but spent more than that doing irrelevant birthday party for her....she is your girlfriend or finance, why tell her to pay you back? is she not the woman you will marry? so take it as if you have set her up....just 100k and you are shouting here on nairaland. ..pls cut the carp n free that lady...after all, don't you sleep with her? she should be billing you instead....
pls let her be n dnt think of any arrest or she repaying you back...she is your financee for crying out loud!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by liverpudian9(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2019
sapeleboi:
she's using voodoo on you my friend , trust me she have another guy who she's giving out the money
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by liverpudian9(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Do you no what you are saying is i should not help d lady in my next relationship...let now assume you d person I dated next ....but during the relationship you needed my help financially but I never helped ...how will you feel??
Because using my head like you meant is never helping !!!
you see something i hate relationship where u have to always help a damn lady financially or the lady has no job u gonna have to deep down in ur pocket most times those relationship don't work because one will become a burden on d other, which was why i left my previous babe everything still goes down on the economic situation of the country i can't waste my money on a babe
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Foeniz(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Forgive her,
You can't arrest someone you love and you want to spend d rest of ur life with. She may be trying to get things fix. Be a man and let it be.
Doing business is not that easy. Especially this present Nigeria. Get involve in that business and guild her.

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.[/quote]
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by emonis88: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Make sure you collect your money, and forget her. Don't make the mistake of marrying this one o! Or she go dey steal your money.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by folake4u(f): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
yettymuse:
I'm just here wondering what would happen if Biyi say make I come pay am all the money he has given me. Na to sell my kidney be that o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by KcAngel(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
macello4:
u must be mad with dis ur stupid atitude.
pls ATTITUDE... OYA REPEAT LOL
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Starkid3010:
I guess you haven't seen Naira Marlie post grin You don't need any written agreement to arrest.....
Once he has back up... Or proof baba forget the rest... If he truly wants to arrest her he will....
Will naija police even Ask for any written agreement grin....they will only do that when they get to court
Once she admits that they HD an agreement
She will be thrown to prison.....

It seems you have never experienced something like this before.. When police will just enter your house take you away and lock you up without even hearing anything from you
Baba, me I will just advice the op to move on and forget about the babe.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by pop50(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2019
She's already treating you this way and you still wanna marry her?.. am sure you are thinking of marriage with her, at least from your comments that have seen....when she finally sells you and all you own later you will now come here to tell us women are wicked abi?... Keep being mumuric, I hope you get well soon
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bigandbold: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2019
My dear brother, leave her alone and continue wit your your life. It shows that if you marry her and her Billions she wont be able to handle it.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
I go bust u slap from my phone now angry . You be mumu for dat particular girl, accept it first nd condemn yourself before u tell us to condemn d girl. She dey use u play, u mean less than nothing to her nd yet u keep giving her money. In tis life u supposed to learn from ur mistakes bt u keep repeating it nd saying we should condemn d girl when u won't even condemn urself for being a complete mumu. U better learn o, i been no wan comment but i saw dat truly u were doing everything with clear mind and i don't blame u for giving her money again but if u don't harass dat bitch with police eh, i will send thunder to u, she cannot just do rubbish and get away with it. Act like a man and redeem yourself for men as a whole.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by samsam2019: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2019
If I were you I would arrange a meeting with her then seize her phones and kick her away
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by delpee(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2019
@Op

She's obviously not a good funds manager and quite deceptive. If you can't cope with that type of weakness, ignore her and move on. She has blocked you. It makes things easier. If she truly loves you, she'll make amend and get back on course.

If you're ready to settle down, look for a WIFE. If you are a Christian, read Proverbs 31:10-31 to know the values of a good wife.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by macello4(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
KcAngel:
pls ATTITUDE... OYA REPEAT LOL
ATTITUDE

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Aanumi16: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
nwachukwu9:
This guy is totally played, sorry bro that girl is a street girl going out with a bad guy, be careful before the kill you. Let me open your eyes a little, There is nothing wrong in helping your girlfriend, relationship should be mutual, if i ask u what has this girl given you? in this one sided relationship of yours, nothing apart from sex which she even enjoy more than u and pretend as if she is doing you a favour, she gains here because ladies enjoy sex more than guys. You have lost a lot
1) you lost 150k
2) you lost 40k to organize her party
3)you lost about 60k u used to buy phone for her
You have lost a minimum of 250k, i dont known about other expenses u have made on her. why wont she block u, when she has lost #0 from this relationship, A lady would not want to stay in a relationship which is not making contribution to make it work, that is what is called love, if u need sex u can pay some bad girls 2k and u would enjoy the same thing your Gf gave u. Bro if your eyes is not opened now, then your foolishness can never be recovered. Find a good girl and you would known the difference of being played and being in a true relationship. If u need help email me at gideonmindi5@gmail.com

Op @Godoverevery.
As far as this issue is concerned, this is the best advice for you.
Now forget about your emotions, forget about the fact that you need to settle down and build a family.
There is no home for you with the said lady.
Man up and move on with your life
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by meekparagon(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2019
Bro do you have corolla, do you go to studio to record, you dey play ball, you fine, you dey wear China gold wrist, you get iPhone etc. If none
Hide your face.

Bro, I think you should just let her go and move on with your new life.

God really used that to show you exactly who she is, is now left for you to take your final decision.
They are thousands of women in search of someone like you who can even afford up to 150k to give them for business, never you allowed yourself to b trashed to any woman.
And the funny part of it , they always left the right guys for a wrong agboro, handsome and corolla

Lastly. please don't arrest her , only act mature, she will regret.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Ikville(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
Don't take dis d wrong way (take it as a reality check), but checke dis out... Ur fiancée cudnt raise 50k to pursue her biz but let u spend thousands to celebrate her birthday & u neva thot anything of it? Ok, if u cannot examine ur own head, hav somebody do it for u. I'm sure a lot of people on Nairaland will be glad to oblige u.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.