Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59679 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mapet: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.
Hmm guy you try sha but next time when u are looking for a wife go for the ones with potentials the one that will help u build the one that will not only receive but give also above all a sincere and honest one, look within not just the physical beautiful innocent appearance o, am sad that it took u too long to realize this particular girl is not just the one she's fake

True dat

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Starkid3010(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

I be black maya abi Baba....... anyway you won't understand ...
no be the money dey pain self
How person go block and bar your number
Because of your own money angry grin grin
Person no fit try that kind thing with me oo grin grin
I will arrest are and still Bail her
Will only let her know that I craze also no be small

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Offpoint1: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Rosay15:
Op, forget about the money and move on. She has already show you that she’s not the type of girl you can settle down with and moreover the lady is is not serious.
I hope you’ve learned a lesson and in your next relationship you will try open your eye, mind and brain. Peace
cool
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ChelseaDotCom: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Don't let the comments of these Nairalanders push you to do what you wouldn't do on a normal day. Kindly ignore all the bashing and all the ones saying you're a mumu. They are forming hard guys...most of them are highly broke, and the others most likely even do way more than you have done for their own girlfriends. I kid you not.

But let me give you my sincere advise. First of all, you alone know why you gave her an additional 50k after the first 100k went unaccounted for. But I'm not in the relationship with you. There might have been genuine reasons. Reasons I can't imagine. You weren't wrong for celebrating her birthday either. But somehow, what I deduce from this is that you seem to have been putting too much pressure on her with regards to her putting back the capital in your account. She felt boxed into a hole. Business isn't that simple. It was because you kept mounting pressure on her that the situation went awry!

But very importantly, I hope you've realised that she doesn't have the head for business... and she's not resourceful. Because trust me, in as much as most people don't hit the ground running on a new business, 150k put together should have been enough to show something at least. Is it not slippers you said she wanted to sell? Those aren't expensive.

150k is a lot... and small at the same time. So considering arresting a woman you call a fianceé over 150k is just very disappointing. How could you think that? And you've brought her low before your friends...to the extent that they are the ones agitating that you arrest a woman you call fianceé. That's crazy man. You're very wrong on that.

Summarise and make your deductions from this. Good luck.

OP! Pls, Read this Comment. This is the only SENSIBLE and TRUE comment I've seen here so far. My fiancee does not have head for business too. Help her, discuss with her, try to know where she's getting it wrongly... may be she gives on credit too much. Tell her about bookkeeping (writing down profit/loss). More so, ask her what she really wants...may be cooking smthing and sell or learning a trade or handwork, any of them might be her strength.

PS: I'm yet to get to get back N1 from more than N3M I put into a business last year, I believe my money will come back ds year sha. Ciao!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Correspondence(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Please take this advise
Deepfeel:

Hmm guy you try sha but next time when u are looking for a wife go for the ones with potentials, the one that will help u build the one that will not only receive but give also above all a sincere and honest one, look within not just the physical beautiful innocent appearance o, am sad that it took u too long to realize this particular girl is not just the one she's fake
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mapet: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2019
zed7:

Move on man. It's not worth the stress. It's getting to the stage now where everyone should start dating people within their social and economic bracket. We need to start staying away from leeches.

Godoverevery,

MOVE ON. Consider this God saving you from marrying an usurper.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Get your silly self off my mention
stupid thing. You will never get any good out of your relationship in the future. Oniranu
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by mapet: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

blissgregory: :
Pls let go...in ur next relationship,use ur head n nt ur heart.
Do you no what you are saying is i should not help d lady in my next relationship...let now assume you d person I dated next ....but during the relationship you needed my help financially but I never helped ...how will you feel??
Because using my head like you meant is never helping !!!

With this reply, it is apparent to me that your "wounds" are self-inflicted.

Goodbye
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Skiilashi(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting heor arrested or just let go and move on.
Your mumu is raise to power 100.

Money that have enterd voice mail

Arrest kiii you there. Where is your written agreement?
U better go learn elementary law.

Maga grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by macello4(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'
u must be mad with dis ur stupid atitude.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by NkayStory(f): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

From what I've read about the guy he does not take advice.

He will call police to lock her up and will still be the one to pay for her bail after spending money to open case, fuel for motor etc etc

Don't bother advising the guy. Maga no dey hear word.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol......wish D's place is only meant for matured men and women....I mean people who aiin't still under there parent .....
people who haven't started life .....dat ow I see some fools who are still in there teens/people who aiin't married commenting about marriages..... advising them what to do...... you don't talk about things you av no experience of...only fools do that...when you get to that level of fiancée things you will understand...... enjoy ur bf/gf level.

Don't break up with her. Just go see her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Talk your own let her talk her own.

For you taking the advice to celebrate her birthday and even give her more money, she must be good person, probably just misguided. I know you see the good in her, that's why you aren't angry.

Most importantly, ask her if you are the type of person she wants to marry. When girls act this way, it means they just want your money and have no strong feelings for you. It's not like they are bad, the feeling is just not there.

But if you have any skills of making people develop feelings for you, now is the time to make use of it. One tip: give her space to rethink. She might feel smothered by your attention.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Get your silly self off my mention

it's been a long time. hope you're fine at your end?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 12inchDickson: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

since the babe I spent on in school bleeped up
I had never spend A dime on any lady except subbing for their data.
I tell it to their face ‘I wil never give you money rather we will lavish the money together .”
I prefer lavishing the money than giving it to any slut !
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Aaronbee7(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2019
From the look of things you are bigger than that money and far better than her.
So, for your peace of mind, let go of the money and if you can (since you now have evidence that she's not truthful) let go of her. You can find a means to send her a message letting how know how you loved her genuinely but she took you for granted and played herself thinking she played you. Tell her that you are bigger than that money and you will not take it to a legal battle with her but only restitution on her part will guaranty her progress in life and a clear conscience for her.
I know it's hard to let go sometimes not because of the money but the emotional investment. Don't enslave yourself in this bro, the longer you stay and do things with her the more she feels entitled and try to extort you through any means. Stay woke!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2019
mapet:

Godoverevery,

MOVE ON. Consider this God saving you from marrying an usurper.

Usurper ke? Do you know the meaning of that word?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by echibuogwu(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

bro before u do anything think well. This na ur fiancée oo no b any side chick. No allow ur friends pressure u to do nonsense
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Princeofasia: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2019
what a broke guy. money that you should just give her and forget about it. u are even talking of police wtf
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Abbeywonderclon: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

The correct spelling is 'fiancee'

Nerd grin
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by donkossy(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2019
you don't know what's going on
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by principal21(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.
The first 100k came with story. The second tranche of 50k did not fare better. Losing 150k to no other person than your fiancee without anything to show for it is disheartening. But My sincere advice bro is for you to let go and move on. There is no need to Carry out the threat of arresting her or embarrassing her. You are sure bigger and more matured than that!!!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by KcAngel(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2019
BRO 4GET IT AND MOVE ON.... BUH WISEN UP YOU DONT BORROW A LADY MONEY THATS D RULE. IF U WANNA GIVE HER CAUS U LOVE HER DO JUST THAT ND NEVER CALL IT BORROW. AGAIN DONT CUT OUT UR SAID FIANCEE CAUZ SHE DIDNT GIVE BACK D MONEY. THAT JUST TYPICAL NAIJA LADIES FOR U. I SUGGEST U NEED INVITE HER AND HEAR HER REASON 1ST ASK HER QUESTIONS FROM HER ANSWERS U WILL NOW DECIDE IF U WILL CONTINUE OR FORGET EVERYTHING AND MOVE ON. U TAGGED HER FIANCEE AND SHE ALREADY BE LIKE THIS IS OUR MONEY NA WHY D PARA LOL.... JUST TRY INVITE HER AND HAVE SERIOUS CONVERSATION AND KNOW HER REASON BRO. CHEER UP

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Realbelieveer(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Who be this na angry how will u give your babe money and expect refunds... Bros comot eyes. At least its for business. So you won't be paying for her tf to your house or recharge cards.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Cheryph200(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2019
MMM YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO USE YOUR SPARE MONEY.. you dont have to create a scene with this.. Just forget about it bro
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

bros coa invest 50k on me o me i will give u return o
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by owila4luv(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2019
just let her and the money go, she doesn't love you
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by bestdudes: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2019
ChelseaDotCom:

OP! Pls, Read this Comment. This is the only SENSIBLE and TRUE comment I've seen here so far. My fiancee does not have head for business too. Help her, discuss with her, try to know where she's getting it wrongly... may be she gives on credit too much. Tell her about bookkeeping (writing down profit/loss). More so, ask her what she really wants...may be cooking smthing and sell or learning a trade or handwork, any of them might be her strength.

PS: I'm yet to get to get back N1 from more than N3M I put into a business last year, I believe my money will come back ds year sha. Ciao!

LOL bros, it's not easy so do not make this ladies feel money grows on trees. Why give 3M to someone that can not make 100k?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kizyalex10(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

this is a clear case of a full grown man turned to slowpoke by a pussy. Its clear that u re jst a maga nd yet d daftness caused by pussy cant open ur eyes.okponu.nd if person see hw u dey hustle for cash nd match people in d process both legal nd illegal means.dem go think say u get better project for hand.not knowing,hw u re risking ur life for pussy.abeg make una no advice am.make we curse am join cos he will still do d opposite.ewu
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by TemmyT002(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Going to meet her may cause an unexpected fight that could lead to name calling and something worse.
Just forget the money and walk away since you said you are not really angry.
You never marry, she dey do you like this.
If you marry nko?
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by TemmyT002(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2019
kizyalex10:
this is a clear case of a full grown man turned to slowpoke by a pussy. Its clear that u re jst a maga nd yet d daftness caused by pussy cant open ur eyes.okponu.nd if person see hw u dey hustle for cash nd match people in d process both legal nd illegal means.dem go think say u get better project for hand.not knowing,hw u re risking ur life for pussy.abeg make una no advice am.make we curse am join cos he will still do d opposite.ewu

Chei

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by madgoat(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy who did this to you? How sweet is that pussy that makes us say yes all the time with out resistance undecided

Forget that thing... the guy never kpansh yet. If he don kpansh well, him no go dey bothered and the girl no go even try scam am. Na the lack of kpanshing and upon say the girl play am dey worry the guy grin
The girl get the main boyfriend and just using this one as ATM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by zubinike(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2019
truth be said, u never get wife. just call it quit and dont demand any cash back, move on and get a new life partner for the next journey, someone who is travelling in ur direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.