Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28463 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by GeneralPula: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=victorDanladi post=79405096][/quote]

Thanks for this screen shot bro! They’re grade one hypocrite! Nah why they’re baboon!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by chukwuibuipob: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Modphase:
It’s beta you move to a country where monkey go de work for your baboon to come n chop. For this 9ja nobody send your father.

May every sole that want to reap where he or she did not sow rot in hellfire.

.Dnt mind ipodo fl@theads

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Ostrogoth(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
So the northerners are monkeys while the igbos are baboons! But seriously, we don't have true democracy in Nigeria, I mean the North thinks that a major dividend of democracy is to get all the juicy positions, the igbos believe the east deserves a certain position!! Whatever happened to merit and giving the country the best that the government has to offer? Besides what sort of tuwo shinkafi politics is the politics of basing appointments on the amount of votes you get from a certain region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Urchman200: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2019
etrouble:

Imagine a tribe that wants to reap where it did not sow. Imagine a tribe that once picked up arms against the country and declared secession. Imagine a tribe that have been beating the drum of war. You are mad. shameless idiots. You will not get anything in this Buhari's 2nd term.
I hope u and ur household are benefiting from Buhari government because if not u are the greatest foolish man I have ever seen in my whole life.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by GeneralPula: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
achi4u:
There's nothing like karma dealing with anybody here, you're nothing doing better than Ndiigbo even in ur own land.

Again, Yorubas betrayed GEJ their own nearest brother from the south to a Fulani man from nowhere.
we are in this shit together.
[/s]
[s]
achi4u:
There's nothing like karma dealing with anybody here, you're nothing doing better than Ndiigbo even in ur own land.

Again, Yorubas betrayed GEJ their own nearest brother from the south to a Fulani man from nowhere.
[/s]
[s]
achi4u:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by etibaba(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
mushystuff:

As far as Easterners are Nigerians, they deserve equal representation and appointments as provided by law. Electoral choices are personal and guaranteed by the Constitution. Public offices are not meant to be rewards for good behavior rather for equitable representation and development!
Go back to the law, read again and understand the law. There are positions that the law made compulsory for every region which is the Federal ministers and Ambassadors so they will definitely get that. South easterners shouldn't be making demands, rather they should lobby. You don't make demands when you haven't done any thing for someone. Take note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Benekruku(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
abkrgumel:

Aso rock or bia rock

Pardon me. I meant Nkalagu rock.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by GeneralPula: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
mushystuff:

As far as Easterners are Nigerians, they deserve equal representation and appointments as provided by law. Electoral choices are personal and guaranteed by the Constitution. Public offices are not meant to be rewards for good behavior rather for equitable representation and development!

Atiku is coming! No vex!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

Wait!

Do you mean Buhari got zero vote from the East?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AerialMapper: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=algaray post=79405135][/quote]

Pained
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by achi4u(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2019
BoverLY:
igbos are too greedy and don't lack foresight. the same mistake they made in 2015 they repeat it here.
Anyhow you want to put it bro...we can never, will never and shall never vote to buhari even if the election were to be conducted again. let that sink into ur beautiful headgrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AerialMapper: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2019
etrouble:

What else do we expect from the people of Biafra who have inherited drug pushing, fake drugs, arm robbery and kidnapping from their parents.

smiley
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
naijaobi:
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Wasn't Atiku a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]

wink wink....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Charly68: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2019
If they had listen to Kalu and Ngige they won't find themselves begging for their rights . My people love money too much .Now that Atiku'a choice didn't fly only God knows what they would do

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by achi4u(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2019
What's the essence of this election if everybody were to vote in one direction like zombies

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I guess the entire Nigeria now sees these flatheadss as jokers. The politics of hate they play and stupid sense of entitlement they have is making them a laughing stock. CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?” so yeebows are baboons ? Internet never forgets, enjoy your marginalization. I hope this chino11 that made this comment is still alive and has not been killed by operation python dance so he can witness table turn against his people.

What you are saying sounds hateful just like what you accused the ibo of.

How can you have a partisan electorate ?; Then why have elections just be appointing new president every four years.

In the USA we have the democratcs and the Republicans irrespective of who wins everyone is involved in governance and remember opposition keeps government on their toes.

Imagine a country with no opposition? That government will quickly descend into tyranny

Even if they didn't vote the ruling party everyone should be carried along.

So in future in any other tribe votes against a candidate who wins that tribe should be sidelined is that what you are saying ?

The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 9iceprince(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Aboguede:
So grin

Afonja's on seeying this tread
don't kill yourself afterall you will produce ministers in your various states now

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Seankhalifa: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
I still don't understand why this is an issue, even if I vote B and A wins. I can still request something from A because it's a DEMOCRACY. well what do I know, this is Nigeria
if it is not an issue then why requesting for the position

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
AerialMapper:
You can only expect such talk from people who grew up suck milk directly from the nipples of their cattle.

Think like cows, behave like cows and even have sex with cows.

Be warned this is extremely derogatory and crude

Do not mock other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2019
i dont even care sef....

i would have accepted even if atiku won sef....

what some of you are doing is not good....

some win,some loose....some get born while some are dying....

so whats the point....?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by atiku4President(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".
Hope you are enjoying the increased hunger, killings by bandits and economic woes that come with the "progressive path". Hope you now buy stuffs without money in the market and pay nothing for fuel at the stations. I pray that whatever experience you have under Buhari will be multiplied to you in the coming months and years.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Modphase:
It’s beta you move to a country where monkey go de work for your baboon to come n chop. For this 9ja nobody send your father.

May every sole that want to ripe where he or she did not sow rot in hellfire.

what is sole?
disgrace

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by moshuur(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
lomprico:
South East Voted for Obasanjo.
South West did not vote for Obasanjo
South East voted for Yaradua
South West did not vote for Yaradua.
South East voted for Jonathan
South West did not vote for Jonathan.
South East did not vote for Buhari. Boom it becomes hatred.
Dear south easterners, don't allow anybody to guilt trip you. There is nothing progressive in APC kind of politics but retrogressive. Ask those mocking you over National Assembly leadership election to tell you what North & West that has President have achieved in the last 4 years. Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and even Buhari home state Kastina all in the North West have been overtaken by killer bandits.
SW did vote for Jonathan (2011 election)..... even with that,SW was kinda marginalized

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
what nigeria needs is continuation of governance and not who is in charge....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by MetaPhysical: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
So, now that this group is talking about NC filling SGF post, how about the delegation Ohanaeze sent to Tinubu to get his help? Don't tell me Tinubu don chop their money and wipe mouth! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by oluwasegun007(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
So because they supported atiku they should go into oblivion for the next four years....

And nobody would see this as hate speech.

Abeg who get visa wey he no need again

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Aboguede(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
9iceprince:

don't kill yourself afterall you will produce ministers in your various states now

I dnt giv any fuvk

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 9iceprince(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2019
During GEJ era when most of south-west states were APC see d appointment zoning.....

President: South-South
Vp: North-west
Senate president: North-Central
Deputy Sen.president: South-east
Speaker: North-west
Deputy speaker: North-east
SGF: South-East
Chief Of Staff: South-South

you cant reap where you dont sow

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Longluk:
That's what happen when you don't play politics with sense grin

Like I said in my last comment to the other gentleman

Are you saying the Democrats should be sidelined because they voted against Trump come on man! Listen opposition is good for governance and there is nothing wrong in the ibo asking for position. Imagine a Nigeria where the whole country votes for one party then there is no need for elections or campaigns.. just be appointing new presidents every four years then

And be warned such a system will lead to tyranny

I feel it is quite wrong to mock any tribe who stood as opposition infact it takes guts to do that

Anyways I pray Nigerians grow to understand this

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Auto200:
THIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION.. how can they thing in such way?

most of the igbos dont even need the FG to succeed. we have never gotten that permanent seat in the fg level but we are still making it big!! even more than the hausas and the yorubas put together . forget dangote first that is enjoying fg backup and he is forming richest man.

alot of coded richmen in igboland ..... this post was liked by SEN. orji uzorkalu, IBeto, Innoson,Emeka ofor, Athur eze,Chima anzaso, Ekwere mmadu, chikason Oil and gas, masters energy CEO and other 2million igbo coded dons grin

Poverty is ravaging South East while you make silly chest beating

The Second Richest Black man in the World is a Yoruba

The second Richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman while Imo people sell their babies, Anambra a beggars colony, IDPs all over South East, Ebonyi are Alimanjiri that Hawk Gala all over South West

You are suffering from delusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
what's south south position in voting APC

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Like I said in my last comment to the other gentleman

Are you saying the Democrats should be sidelined because they voted against Trump come on man! Listen opposition is good for governance and there is nothing wrong in the ibo asking for position. Imagine a Nigeria where the whole country votes for one party then there is no need for elections or campaigns.. just be appointing new presidents every four years then

And be warned such a system will lead to tyranny

I feel it is quite wrong to mock any tribe who stood as opposition infact it takes guts to do that

Anyways I pray Nigerians grow to understand this

Even when Yoruba voted massively for GEJ your brothers supported the marginalization of Yoruba by GEJ

So enjoy what you have gotten

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption / Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.