Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217374 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
This thread is truly useful and helpful, coming from pet section, I'm happy I met Mr sheelay to deal with in this business.

And I remember an issue with a big name here that ordered for an iPhone 8 from me, and when I delivered it, he didn't like the aesthetics and he just refunded the tfare, no itches, tho I sold the phone that same day but that was one deal I liked, straight fair and clean. Would be looking forward to even better days on here. Good evening house

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aterejr(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baddybos:
This thread is truly useful and helpful, coming from pet section, I'm happy I met Mr sheelay to deal with in this business.

The perfect gentleman that boss. He's one dealer you can't ever go wrong with. Only a handful of people like that left.
Thankfully, this thread is trying to increase the number of such honest reliable men by pulling out the weed. It's great cool

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
aterejr:

The perfect gentleman that boss. He's one dealer you can't ever go wrong with. Only a handful of people like that left.
Thankfully, this thread is trying to increase the number of such honest reliable men by pulling out the weed. It's great cool

See my boss dey whine me.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy to know the matter has been resolved. You are all doing well.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
bbmike:
We should always try to wait to hear both sides before passing judgment. No matter how guilty we feel the other party is. Thats just the reasonable thing to do if we are to be impartial.
This should be a dispute resolution thread not just a Judgement/sentencing thread alone.

Lets try to keep our emotions in check.

NB: Im not holding brief for anyone. Thanx.

So what is stopping him from refunding instantly, if he refund the guy the matter for nor reach here

Which one come be judgement again, he use money how that one take concern the buyer?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Good to know the matter has been resolved. (Said amount refunded)
Lets all remember to cool off on the typing until we have heard from both sides or at least we have given the accused ample time to respond or refund or whatever the case may be.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Matter Resolved.

Kudos to both parties. Thank you all for you input.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2020
bbmike:
Good to know the matter has been resolved. (Said amount refunded)
Lets all remember to cool off on the typing until we have heard from both sides or at least we have given the accused ample time to respond or refund or whatever the case may be.

bbmike:
We should always try to wait to hear both sides before passing judgment. No matter how guilty we feel the other party is. Thats just the reasonable thing to do if we are to be impartial.
This should be a dispute resolution thread not just a Judgement/sentencing thread alone.

Lets try to keep our emotions in check.

NB: Im not holding brief for anyone. Thanx.

If you read from the beginning of the accusation you should be able to see why people kinda passed judgment even before hearing from the accused. The matter was reported by the complainant at exactly 6:26am, the next comment was by Sunlaw where he claimed he also saw the ad and he ended it by saying *make i dey observe* The complainant posted more comments to buttress his initial complaints and the next set of comments were from Bobo, myself, adecamp, mixter, suco, kreamie, mixter again, bobo again all saying the accused should come forward and state his own side of the story, In between those comments, only Danny shared his experience when he tried to buy the same deal, Ohiz and Elvis were the only 2 persons that didnt really talk about the accused coming forward to state his own side of the stories.

In addition, the accused was seen at different times viewing Nairaland but ignored his mentions and this accusation. As businessmen on this section of NL, when most of us come online and we see mentions, its most likely the first thing we'll check cos it might be a prospective client. As such, ample time may not be given to someone who was seen viewing NL but decided not to respond to his mentions/accusation. Often times when people delay response to certain issues, they're usually thinking of how to bend the issue to favour them, some might be genuinely busy no doubt.

All that being said, i still support hearing from both parties in any issue before making judgment or airing our opinion. Shalom

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aterejr(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2020
sheelay:

See my boss dey whine me.

I'm loyal o Boss mi.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2020
wildchild1:

If you read from the beginning of the accusation you should be able to see why people kinda passed judgment even before hearing from the accused. The matter was reported by the complainant at exactly 6:26am, the next comment was by Sunlaw where he claimed he also saw the ad and he ended it by saying *make i dey observe* The complainant posted more comments to buttress his initial complaints and the next set of comments were from Bobo, myself, adecamp, mixter, suco, kreamie, mixter again, bobo again all saying the accused should come forward and state his own side of the story, In between those comments, only Danny shared his experience when he tried to buy the same deal, Ohiz and Elvis were the only 2 persons that didnt really talk about the accused coming forward to state his own side of the stories.

In addition, the accused was seen at different times viewing Nairaland but ignored his mentions and this accusation. As businessmen on this section of NL, when most of us come online and we see mentions, its most likely the first thing we'll check cos it might be a prospective client. As such, ample time may not be given to someone who was seen viewing NL but decided not to respond to his mentions/accusation. Often times when people delay response to certain issues, they're usually thinking of how to bend the issue to favour them, some might be genuinely busy no doubt.

All that being said, i still support hearing from both parties in any issue before making judgment or airing our opinion. Shalom

Well we should discourage people from making biased comments until the accused must have responded (whether he is trying to bend the story or not).
Now if the accuser responds and gives a silly response (as we have seen from some) we can all freely bombard him/her for trying to be shady.
We can also give a minimum time frame within which the accuser must respond to the said accusation.
To be absolutely clear again Im not holding brief for anyone.
Goodmorning.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
bbmike:

Well we should discourage people from making biased comments until the accused must have responded (whether he is trying to bend the story or not).
Now if the accuser responds and gives a silly response (as we have seen from some) we can all freely bombard him/her for trying to be shady.
We can also give a minimum time frame within which the accuser must respond to the said accusation.
To be absolutely clear again Im not holding brief for anyone.
Goodmorning.

I just wish some deal hunter and picker will cook something up on any of ur deals, wen u end up calling them out we can test dis ur theory with u

Lets see how u will react, wen nodody comments until it takes forever to hear from the other party

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
spartacus11:

I just wish some deal hunter and picker will cook something up on any of ur deals, wen u end up calling them out we can test dis ur theory with u

Lets see how u will react, wen nodody comments until it takes forever to hear from the other party
Did you read and did u try to understand what i wrote carefully?
I dont really think so. Cos if u did u would have seen where i stated that a minimum time frame should be given for the accuser to respond. If he/ she doesn't then one can start bombarding.

Relax.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
bbmike:

Did you read and did u try to understand what i wrote carefully?
I dont really think so. Cos if u did u would have seen where i stated that a minimum time frame should be given for the accuser to respond. If he/ she doesn't then one can start bombarding.

Relax.

Boss, I for one get your point stating room should be given to both parties and I don’t dispute that.

My concern came from the experience I’ve had as a buyer. 1st selling Locked iPhone 11 for that amount is wrong, then comes the post modification. Lastly you took about 6hrs to respond that’s enough time to cook whatever story.

His silence was the major issue here.

All the same pple shouldn’t wait for matters to get here before it gets resolved.

Finito!!!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
ohizzy:

Boss, I for one get your point stating room should be given to both parties and I don’t dispute that.

My concern came from the experience I’ve had as a buyer. 1st selling Locked iPhone 11 for that amount is wrong, then comes the post modification. Lastly you took about 6hrs to respond that’s enough time to cook whatever story.

His silence was the major issue here.

All the same pple shouldn’t wait for matters to get here before it gets resolved.

Finito!!!

At the bolded that should be the koko. Buyers don't pluck money from trees, for one seller to sit down somewhere comfortable when deal didn't go as planned

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am going to make just one comment here and that will be it. When someone take a complaint to a court of law, the court serves the accused officially. Until then, he is deemed unaware. Someone can comment or make a complaint at any time, but without him notifying me or anyone else doing so, how would i know? There are days some of us don't visit naira land at all and yesterday is actually my first time of even visiting this thread..
As for '' been seen multiple times' which is debatable and a fallacy .. I owe no one any further explanation.
I have made my peace

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello everyone. I bought a dell battery for 9k from hotdealz due to the advert he posted on the thread. The advertisement is below.
I went to lagos to collect 1 and used it and it worked fine.
After a while I told some people about it but the price went up. He said its now 12k. So I told those guys 15k. I paid 72k for 6. And added 2k so he will epp me bring it to ikeja. Left ibadan to Lagos to collect the batteries. Unfortunately not all of those who paid are in ibadan. Had to send 1 to ogun state. 2 days after I distributing the batteries. I got report that d battery went from fully charged which they left it to 0 and they are not taking charge from 4 people. I took the 4 back from these guys and charged it with my 130Wh charger just b sure. Still not taking charge. I contacted him. And he later told me he bought it from someone in alaba and the person in alaba said he can't refund or take back the batteries.before now, I don't no any third party to the battery as I thought he ordered it himself. And I told him it's business tinz like this happens. Of the 15k paid each. Let the 3 parties involved share it 5k each and refund the buyers. He said he has o money. Ok. I went ahead to create a gtb bank cause I no he's using a gtb bank. Deposit 500 naira everyday into the akant until ur part and the other guy is complete. He talk say he no get money again. The battery dey here with me. And customers are on my neck. He Neva mentioned wen we were transacting that once I buy and it doesn't work, I can't return. Now he's saying I'll av to carry the dead weight of his mistake. Hotdealz refund my money. Ur batteries are here saying hi

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sir, you don't get to utter/type such statement seeing as you posted on the pick-up thread. The minute you post an advert on there, you owe everyone an explanation, matter of fact, you're held accountable till your transaction is completed.

You were mentioned a couple of times yesterday and I'm quite sure you don't get such amount of mentions on NL on a daily; this I can bet my bottom naira on. I'm also quite sure you'd have replied pronto if it were an enquiry being made on an item you posted on the thread.

That being said, in as much as this isnt a court of law, no one gets to serve you nothing nor notify you as we only do what we have to do to make sure everyone is checkmated and justice is rightly served. If to say na official justice system we dey run for here, you'd have been served, remanded and probably jailed as what you committed was fraud otherwise known as stealing by trick. Posting one thing before getting paid for an item and then editing your advert after receiving value for the said item to suit you. This in itself na fraud. You don't see MTN editing their advert whilst running a promo. The only clause that can be added is "T&C applies".

Again sir, all I'm trying to say is this YOU OWE EVERYONE AN EXPLANATION THE MINUTE YOU POST ON THAT THREAD!

Cvesta:
I am going to make just one comment here and that will be it. When someone take a complaint to a court of law, the court serves the accused officially. Until then, he is deemed unaware. Someone can comment or make a complaint at any time, but without him notifying me or anyone else doing so, how would i know? There are days some of us don't visit naira land at all and yesterday is actually my first time of even visiting this thread..
As for '' been seen multiple times' which is debatable and a fallacy .. I owe no one any further explanation.
I have made my peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotdealz sir.

We await your part of the story.
Jefferyzz:
Hello everyone. I bought a dell battery for 9k from hotdealz due to the advert he posted on the thread. The advertisement is below.
After a while I told some people about it but the price went up. He said its now 12k. So I told those guys 15k. I paid 72k for 6. And added 2k so he will epp me bring it to ikeja. Left ibadan to Lagos to collect the batteries. Unfortunately not all of those who paid are in ibadan. Had to send 1 to ogun state. 2 days after I distributing the batteries. I got report that d battery went from fully charged which they left it to 0 and they are not taking charge from 4 people. I took the 4 back from these guys and charged it with my 130Wh charger just b sure. Still not taking charge. I contacted him. And he later told me he bought it from someone in alaba and the person in alaba said he can't refund or take back the batteries.before now, I don't no any third party to the battery as I thought he ordered it himself. And I told him it's business tinz like this happens. Of the 15k paid each. Let the 3 parties involved share it 5k each and refund the buyers. He said he has o money. Ok. I went ahead to create a gtb bank cause I no he's using a gtb bank. Deposit 500 naira everyday into the akant until ur part and the other guy is complete. He talk say he no get money again. The battery dey here with me. And customers are on my neck. He Neva mentioned wen we were transacting that once I buy and it doesn't work, I can't return. Now he's saying I'll av to carry the dead weight of his mistake. Hotdealz refund my money. Ur batteries are here saying hi
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kreamie:
Hotdealz sir.

We await your part of the story.
It happened just the way he said it.

These are not batteries that was picked from any of the pickers. They all came from Alaba international. When I asked for written warranty from this seller, he said he doesn't accept returns that I should test the battery before buying. I did tested all the batteries by draining them on laptop and recharging them to 100% with genuine Dell charger before I paid for the batteries.

When OP bought these batteries, he never asked for warranty also, I don't understand how a battery I drained and recharge twice to 100% would suddenly drain and not charge.

OP is not the only one that complained. A guy in Ogun state also complained too but at the point of sale, I noticed the guy in Ogun state is using a Chinese knockoff charger which I advised him against. Cos from experience, I know such charger can damage battery or laptops charging IC.

Now the seller has refused to take back the battery insisting I tested before buying and not willing to refund me. My profit selling this battery is 2k per one. How do I cough out the money he is asking for?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drakeskull(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
"Direct from Dell, you can't get such in Nigeria market" has turned to Alaba international market undecided

15 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
But let's think about it. 4 people for Christ sake. 3 of the 4 are in ibadan. N I told u dey all are using original follow come charger and u said maybe it a 65wh charger n I said 1 of them is truly using a 65wh but others are 90. how does that explain why the battery went off. And I don't believe it's possible for you to drain the battery twice for 6 batteries oo. On my PC while playing movie the battery dey show 28hrs. Unless u took it home for days and drained it then recharge.
hotdealz:

These are not batteries that was picked from any of the pickers. They all came from Alaba international. When I asked for written warranty from this seller, he said he doesn't accept returns that I should test the battery before buying. I did tested all the batteries by draining them on laptop and recharging them to 100% with genuine Dell charger before I paid for the batteries.

When OP bought these batteries, he never asked for warranty also, I don't understand how a battery I drained and recharge twice to 100% would suddenly drain and not charge.

OP is not the only one that complained. A guy in Ogun state also complained too but at the point of sale, I noticed the guy in Ogun state is using a Chinese knockoff charger which I advised him against. Cos from experience, I know such charger can damage battery or laptops charging IC.

Now the seller has refused to take back the battery insisting I tested before buying and not willing to refund me. My profit selling this battery is 2k per one. How do I cough out the money he is asking for?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
drakeskull:
"Direct from Dell, you can't get such in Nigeria market" has turned to Alaba international market undecided

Things we say all in the name of trying to earn a living now your words have come back to haunt you.

@Hotdealz you fit no remember me but we don transact before which went smoothly but this one get as e b.

Your ads says :

1)"Battery is brand new original in box direct from dell"
2) This is not clone or counterfeit.
3) You can't get this in Nigeria market.

You yourself put yourself in the buyers shoes and Judge yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
ohizzy:

Things we say all in the name of trying to earn a living now your words have come back to haunt you.

@Hotdealz you fit no remember me but we don transact before which went smoothly but this one get as e b.

Your ads says :

1)"Battery is brand new original in box direct from dell"
2) This is not clone or counterfeit.
3) You can't get this in Nigeria market.

You yourself put yourself in the buyers shoes and Judge yourself.
Those words are correct. It's a genuine Dell battery, not Clone or counterfeit.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jefferyzz:
But let's think about it. 4 people for Christ sake. 3 of the 4 are in ibadan. N I told u dey all are using original follow come charger and u said maybe it a 65wh charger n I said 1 of them is truly using a 65wh but others are 90. how does that explain why the battery went off. And I don't believe it's possible for you to drain the battery twice for 6 batteries oo. On my PC while playing movie the battery dey show 28hrs. Unless u took it home for days and drained it then recharge.
I was trying to understand what went wrong because I actually tested and charged the battery. So what went wrong?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kreamie:
Sir, you don't get to utter/type such statement seeing as you posted on the pick-up thread. The minute you post an advert on there, you owe everyone an explanation, matter of fact, you're held accountable till your transaction is completed.

You were mentioned a couple of times yesterday and I'm quite sure you don't get such amount of mentions on NL on a daily; this I can bet my bottom naira on. I'm also quite sure you'd have replied pronto if it were an enquiry being made on an item you posted on the thread.

That being said, in as much as this isnt a court of law, no one gets to serve you nothing nor notify you as we only do what we have to do to make sure everyone is checkmated and justice is rightly served. If to say na official justice system we dey run for here, you'd have been served, remanded and probably jailed as what you committed was fraud otherwise known as stealing by trick. Posting one thing before getting paid for an item and then editing your advert after receiving value for the said item to suit you. This in itself na fraud. You don't see MTN editing their advert whilst running a promo. The only clause that can be added is "T&C applies".

Again sir, all I'm trying to say is this YOU OWE EVERYONE AN EXPLANATION THE MINUTE YOU POST ON THAT THREAD!

how funny of you.. But i already gave my piece and wont say no more. You are at liberty to believe what you want to

Since some of us are stakeholders of nl, i implore you to use your good office to urge seun to develop an app that has notification enabled.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg epp me attend to the matter on ground oo.
Jefferyzz:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uncle Jeff

When you bought the first one how was the physical form? Was it as advertised? I mean brand new?

When you bought the additional pieces was it still like the condition of the initial one you bought? I mean brand new as advertised.

Kindly clarify.

Jefferyzz:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
hotdealz:
Those words are correct. It's a genuine Dell battery, not Clone or counterfeit.

Please can you explain

How you charge 7pieces of battery to 100%, drain and charge again to 100% while the seller told you to test it before departing with the batteries.

Direct from Dell is now direct from Alaba

The other buyer in ogun state was he able to resolve the battery issue using another charger?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jefferyzz:

Answer this too

The 7 batteries was it exactly like the first one you bought?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
hotdealz:

The Alaba seller gave u his condition, u should give ur customer same condition too

If it was used battery i know for sure one can't return after tested and working ok

But for a new battery there should be some grace period like 7 days, bcus the cost for a new battery is high.

But i will like to ask how did u drain these batteries twice and recharge them back to 100% u spend full day there

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jefferyzz:

Exactly my thoughts

Even wen i do test batteries for customers, test to see if it can take charge for some minutes then remove charger
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
hotdealz:
I was trying to understand what went wrong because I actually tested and charged the battery. So what went wrong?

A good backup Laptop battery without factory fault and new stock will not die under a matter of days even if it is manhandled

Worst case scenario the backup time will be short

U confirm u tested the battery and u charge to 100% that means u gave the battery its first charge, then such battery should be able to withstand some abuse afterwards

But note the issue now is that battery is not taking charge not that the backup time is short

That certainly means those set are bad battery

The Alaba seller know thats why he didn't give u guarantee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.