Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (218249 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
Do you know he has bought about 10 of those same batteries from me but complaining about 4?
Boss can you quit responding to every comment and work things out with your customer?
Mehn!!
Haba. This is an online community and your prospective customers/buyers are watching the way ur handling this issue.
Work things out with ur buyer. Thats seems to be the right thing to do at this point.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
Do you know he has bought about 10 of those same batteries from me but complaining about 4?

Bro if i get somebody when go buy 10 of my items from me, wen some get issues i will definitely not leave them alone, bcus those are people that can help me sell.
Return match for biz na normal thing

Just work things out with the guy, don't let him bear the entire cost of the refund alone abeg

U check am out, if he had to refund the buyers alone is it good like that?

If he also refuse to refund the buyer is it fair to the buyers like that?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
D4donnn:

Yes sincerely we all expected you to do something different ,
People have bought laptops from me and complain to me (though very few) when they notice an issue. Because they bought complete from me I.e laptop and charger but if the bought laptop from me without charger, I won't do anything when they complain later cos I can't vouch for the charger they are using.

But Jefferyzz want me to believe he collected batteries and didn't use it until about two weeks time when he made his first complaint

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Here is another customer.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Good morning sir!! Trust you're having a good day. Going by all that has been said by you, I see it/them as bickering and to be honest, this back and forth isn't going to help. Clearly, your client is willing to work with you on a refund. Pay 500naira daily till a full refund is actualized, you're shifting blames and trying not to own up and take responsibility for a defective item sold.

The earlier this issue is sorted out, the better for you sir before it becomes a full fledged scandal and then blows up in your face. Kindly have this sorted and get back to the house on the resolve you've both made.

However, A FULL REFUND IS EXPECTED. How you and your client go about it should be communicated to us on here. Thank you.
hotdealz:

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Kreamie:
Good morning sir!! Trust you're having a good day. Going by all that has been said by you, I see it/them as bickering and to be honest, this back and forth isn't going to help. Clearly, your client is willing to work with you on a refund. Pay 500naira daily till a full refund is actualized, you're shifting blames and trying not to own up and take responsibility for a defective item sold.

The earlier this issue is sorted out, the better for you sir before it becomes a full fledged scandal and then blows up in your face. Kindly have this sorted and get back to the house on the resolve you've both made.

However, A FULL REFUND IS EXPECTED. How you and your client go about it should be communicated to us on here. Thank you.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
People have bought laptops from me and complain to me (though very few) when they notice an issue. Because they bought complete from me I.e laptop and charger but if the bought laptop from me without charger, I won't do anything when they complain later cos I can't vouch for the charger they are using.

But Jefferyzz want me to believe he collected batteries and didn't use it until about two weeks time when he made his first complaint

Stop complicating issues Bro just try and resolve this issue amicably, posting more comment or quoting every post isn’t the best possible way out reach out to @Jefferyzz and just sort things out. It’s possibly not your fault the way things turned out but the assurance you gave and response is making things complex.
Note: prospective clients might be watching.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Kreamie:

My thoughts exactly well said boss.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Kreamie:

This is not an issue with "pickup and deal hunting"
Pickup and deal hunting has rules, and I will never knowingly go against those rules.

I bought those batteries 10k each since I think on 9th of May when he paid and sold them to him for 12k each. The seller has refused to accept return from me. Jeffreyzz only complaint to me on the 26th of May.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by olujosh301(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Jefferyzz:
Hello everyone. I bought a dell battery for 9k from hotdealz due to the advert he posted on the thread. The advertisement is below.
I went to lagos to collect 1 and used it and it worked fine.
After a while I told some people about it but the price went up. He said its now 12k. So I told those guys 15k. I paid 72k for 6. And added 2k so he will epp me bring it to ikeja. Left ibadan to Lagos to collect the batteries. Unfortunately not all of those who paid are in ibadan. Had to send 1 to ogun state. 2 days after I distributing the batteries. I got report that d battery went from fully charged which they left it to 0 and they are not taking charge from 4 people. I took the 4 back from these guys and charged it with my 130Wh charger just b sure. Still not taking charge. I contacted him. And he later told me he bought it from someone in alaba and the person in alaba said he can't refund or take back the batteries.before now, I don't no any third party to the battery as I thought he ordered it himself. And I told him it's business tinz like this happens. Of the 15k paid each. Let the 3 parties involved share it 5k each and refund the buyers. He said he has o money. Ok. I went ahead to create a gtb bank cause I no he's using a gtb bank. Deposit 500 naira everyday into the akant until ur part and the other guy is complete. He talk say he no get money again. The battery dey here with me. And customers are on my neck. He Neva mentioned wen we were transacting that once I buy and it doesn't work, I can't return. Now he's saying I'll av to carry the dead weight of his mistake. Hotdealz refund my money. Ur batteries are here saying hi

The batteries are probably refurbished and repackaged
You would be lucky to get one working well
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
Pickup and deal hunting has rules, and I will never knowingly go against those rules.

I bought those batteries 10k each since I think on 9th of May when he paid and sold them to him for 12k each. The seller has refused to accept return from me. Jeffreyzz only complaint to me on the 26th of May.

Forget the seller boss from your previous comments you already made it known the seller gave you zero return policy, which you agreed to and failed to communicate with your buyer that’s already a flaw on your part and lack of transparency (which has consequences) if the deal had gone clean no one will call you out for any wrongdoing but since it didn’t go as intended let’s leave the seller out of it because you can’t fault his decision of not accepting returns. After all, he made it known before you agreed and also gave you a timeframe to try it out.

Let’s just focus on how you’re going to make things right.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:

You sold a brand new defective product,refund the buyer and stop dancing in circles sir.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2020
I didn't return to ibadan d week I collected d battery. And not all the customers that paid sef dey ibadan.
The customers came to collect them at their convenient time after I got to ib. Had to send 1 to ijebu ode sef with my money. N all the money wasted on transport from ibadan to Lagos n back nko. 2k u charged for transport to ikeja nko. Extra amount I paid to have it back n check wen customer in ogun state said its bad nko. N I didn't complain to u until I saw how 1 of the battery were myself. I told him to keep charging as it might take a while to charge. N these people are the type that buy from me steady. They even refer their friends. If I can't guarantee giving them good item how dey won take dey assure their friends say I no fit sell bad items to them. U kept the fact u knew. I'm just trying to solve this tin fast by saying we should share the loss not that it's convenient for me.
hotdealz:

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:

i rest my case
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:

So does that mean you can sell defective product , now they are suggesting , cover part of the losses you are still being blatantly wicked ( no offense )
I can remember I had an issue that I brought here , and the item though a TLC , was delivered in ideal physical condition but during , unlocking we discovered a mipi issue , and the seller Joseph after a little deliberation collected the device and refunded me in full , after the item has been with me for over a week before I attempted to even unlock it .

That incident made me understand certain persons , true nature and from their contributions I learnt people I can comfortably deal with and others I can't even come close to no matter how mouth watering their deal is , rest of mind pass the extra 4-5k I'll make or save else where.

Bro do the needful and let this issue end quickly
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2020
D4donnn:

So does that mean you can sell defective product , now they are suggesting , cover part of the losses you are still being blatantly wicked ( no offense )
I can remember I had an issue that I brought here , and the item though a TLC , was delivered in ideal physical condition but during , unlocking we discovered a mipi issue , and the seller Joseph after a little deliberation collected the device and refunded me in full , after the item has been with me for over a week before I attempted to even unlock it .

That incident made me understand certain persons , true nature and from their contributions I learnt people I can comfortably deal with and others I can't even come close to no matter how mouth watering their deal is , rest of mind pass the extra 4-5k I'll make or save else where.

Bro do the needful and let this issue end quickly
No.

I have also sold laptop that happen to have an issue I did not know about and I always either refund or replace the laptop. That is why you don't see people complain about laptops bought from me.

But this particular battery issue is completely different. I also bought the battery. I did tested them and they worked. I don't know what went wrong. I guess we learn everyday.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
No.

I have also sold laptop that happen to have an issue I did not know about and I always either refund or replace the laptop. That is why you don't see people complain about laptops bought from me.

But this particular battery issue is completely different. I also bought the battery. I did tested them and they worked. I don't know what went wrong.

SO WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by photon3106: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
suco01:

Lmao. Maybe Dell Alaba Nigeria Market I guess. He is a greedy person, he doesn't want to pay anything to the complainant

grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
The reality is that if someone bought 6-7 items from you and 5 are bad, trust me something is not right with the items. With or without warranty i would feel bad as a seller and see how we can work things out.

Hotdealz, no one is saying you should cough out the whole refund but reason with your customer, let your customer see that you're willing to forego some amount of money. We win some, we lose some but the prayer and goal is to always win more.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks you. God bless you. Same question I have been asking him. He kept saying he no gain much.
Way forward, nothing more.

dannybrasky:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thank you.
wildchild1:
The reality is that if someone bought 6-7 items from you and 5 are bad, trust me something is not right with the items. With or without warranty i would feel bad as a seller and see how we can work things out.

Hotdealz, no one is saying you should cough out the whole refund but reason with your customer, let your customer see that you're willing to forego some amount of money. We win some, we lose some but the prayer and goal is to always win more.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
wildchild1:

Note that he sent another message to me on the 4th of June this very month to say another one of the batteries did not work. Batteries bought on the 9th of May o. What this tells me is that, the batteries are actually in use all this while. I can't vouch for the kind of charges this batteries are taking.

Alot of laptops dealer sell laptops with New chargers(Chinese knockoff) not follow come chargers. Batteries suffers the most from these knockoff chargers. Same rule applies to phones too. Offcourse, I expect the OP to say they are all using follow come chargers.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:
Note that he sent another message to me on the 4th of June this very month to say another one of the batteries did not work. Batteries bought on the 9th of May o. What this tells me is that, the batteries are actually in use all this while. I can't vouch for the kind of charges this batteries are taking.

Alot of laptops dealer sell laptops with New chargers(Chinese knockoff) not follow come chargers. Batteries suffers the most from these knockoff chargers. Same rule applies to phones too. Offcourse, I expect the OP to say they are all using follow come chargers.

You are yet to respond to my last message up there,don't cut corners.

If it was just 1 or 2 batteries that are defective then its understandable. Truth is 50% of his buyers can't be using knockoff chargers.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotdealz you should come down from your high horse and nip this crises in the bud before it escalates, there's no way the buyer Jeffrey can bear the loss 100%.... Liase with him so you both can work out something....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
hotdealz:

so what's ur point ,u can't work out something with Jeffrey on this,he should bear the loss alone or what?...plenty explanation isn't a solution,no one is playing the blame game,Jeffrey has agreed to work out something with you,do you agree to that or you want him to bear the loss alone,just state ur solution not playing "whose fault?" games.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Enough of the back and forth gists. hotdealz what’s your suggestion? What do you propose? Time to get your angle on the matter and let a lasting solution come from it.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
If assuming I added the person who claimed his wasn't working on the 4th to those that reported to me the second day after getting theirs. That would make it 5. I didn't even respond to him cause he has Been using it before the cells went off.
hotdealz:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
dannybrasky:

Hotdealz how far??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
With the look of things Hotdealz isn't ready to come to a compromise/middle ground because this issue is taking longer than expected .

@Hotdealz have you even tried contacting your DELL supplier on the feedback you got?

I suggest you come to terms with the Buyer and get it resolved cause Buyer sold to more than 1 person and you can imagine having just one customer on your neck no to talk of 5 or more.

Baba abeg allow @Jefferyzz get peace of mind ontop this matter.

Also, change your so called DELL ALABA INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIER to avoid future stories.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
This hotdealz vs Jeffery case could be anyone,I'll advise we take it serious.
Since hotdealz who sold defective battery has refused to come to compromise with his seller,even when all arrows points to him. People have persuaded him,plead,begged advised him to sort things out and yet he his yet to.

To pending buyers, i hope you see what dealing with this guys looks like in case you run into same scenario when buying from him.

To the ogas in the house over to you guys!!

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Adinije
Bbmike
Anopheles
Henrixx
Wese
Sobastical
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Fabsy
Atoje
Donaltus

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
I no even message him again since. The moment he said he can't refund or replace. I stopped messaging him and came straight here. I no fit bring matter here if he's own up to his responsibility. I tried to make this a shared loss. But all he cared about is his pocket.

ohizzy:
With the look of things Hotdealz isn't ready to come to a compromise/middle ground because this issue is taking longer than expected .

@Hotdealz have you even tried contacting your DELL supplier on the feedback you got?

I suggest you come to terms with the Buyer and get it resolved cause Buyer sold to more than 1 person and you can imagine having just one customer on your neck no to talk of 5 or more.

Baba abeg allow @Jefferyzz get peace of mind ontop this matter.

Also, change your so called DELL ALABA INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIER to avoid future stories.

Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jefferyzz:
I no even message him again since. The moment he said he can't refund or replace. I stopped messaging him and came straight here. I no fit bring matter here if he's own up to his responsibility. I tried to make this a shared loss. But all he cared about is his pocket.

From all account dude is just plain wicked and petty , abeg I'm done pleading , karma is a bitch . I don't wish him evil but nature has a way of balancing the odds .

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.