Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (218332 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol it seems you people only care about disputes when it concerns you or people you know. Anyway, it's all good. I'm done trying to reason with him, the next thing he'll see are policemen at his doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
OliviaPope:
Lol it seems you people only care about disputes when it concerns you or people you know. Anyway, it's all good. I'm done trying to reason with him, the next thing he'll see are policemen at his doorstep.

Please be patient ma , this thread has a proven record of swiftly resolving disputes , and issues like this it's best we hear from the accused before judgement is passed . I'll advise you exercise more patience , though it's pretty apparent that he messed up lest give him the benefit of doubt for the time being and hope he miraculously does the needful .

Kreamie
Seyithug
Mcmayor
Awhyy
WESE90
Shelay
Twiskenny
Bobo2020

And all other bosses too numerous to mention , y'all should come and meditate o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shinner2010

We await your side of the story. angry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the quotes boss. Didn't get a notification for this recent dispute.
D4donnn:

Please be patient ma , this thread has a proven record of swiftly resolving disputes , and issues like this it's best we hear from the accused before judgement is passed . I'll advise you exercise more patience , though it's pretty apparent that he messed up lest give him the benefit of doubt for the time being and hope he miraculously does the needful .

Kreamie
Seyithug
Mcmayor
Awhyy
WESE90
Shelay
Twiskenny
Bobo2020

And all other bosses too numerous to mention , y'all should come and meditate o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Apologies sir/ma. We didn't see a notification for this was why there was no response. cry
OliviaPope:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
OliviaPope:

Kindly give the people who mediate on issues here some honour, do you have any evidence to back what you've said? No one gets paid to do this, please cut them some slack, it's not even up to 3hrs you're already saying what's not.

Shinner2010 the house is waiting for your own side of this

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thank you Wildchild1.

You guys can proceed on this resolve not me.

I do not appreciate attitudes.
wildchild1:

Kindly give the people who mediate on issues here some honour, do you have any evidence to back what you've said? No one gets paid to do this, please cut them some slack, it's not even up to 3hrs you're already saying what's not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kreamie:
Apologies sir/ma. We didn't see a notification for this was why there was no response. cry

You dont have to apologise, if she had tagged people correctly, I'm sure more people would have responded. It's no one's fault she didn't do the right thing. Someone even responded, abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
OliviaPope:

Shinner2010 cell is the last place to be at this coronavirus period oh! grin

Your own side of the story is required.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
omotolsy:
Thank you Wildchild1.

You guys can proceed on this resolve not me.

I do not appreciate attitudes.

As in, very annoying attitude. Just overlook it bros, let's help in resolving the issue.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good one.

You have earned my respect.

OliviaPope:
I am sorry, I did not mean to be rude. I just don't really know how things work here
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by qdlvy: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
wildchild1:

Well said! Couldn't have been expressed better.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
OliviaPope:
I am sorry, I did not mean to be rude. I just don't really know how things work here

No problem, people are already reaching out to the accused to come and state his own side of the event. I'm sure the issue would be resolved appropriately very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by qdlvy: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
wildchild1:

As in, very annoying attitude. Just overlook it bros, let's help in resolving the issue.

Abeg make she go involve police for this matter since she go fit pay them for better service. I'd advise the mediators on this thread to skip this one since the plaintiff can afford and trust formal authorities to handle it.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lekanberry(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:

Abeg make she go involve police for this matter since she go fit pay them for better service. I'd advise the mediators on this thread to skip this one since the plaintiff can afford and trust formal authorities to handle it.
bro calm down, she only spoke out of annoyance and I guess she has apologized. Let d issue b settled here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:

My runaway picker grin It's good to see you again. Let's help the little way we can biko, no vex bros, she don soft.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:

shuffle that one aside boss, she don apologize.
OliviaPope:
some bosses here will help you do background mediation, just have a little patience.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Naaah bro. You know how women are. Let's act as men that we are. smiley
qdlvy:

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:

Why U dey forward?? Didn't you see she has already apologised

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:

Easy for you to say cos you're not in her shoes

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyteeso(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
While we wait for shinner2010...I will just put dis here to calm her that he’s not a scammer ur money is save...I know him tho thru dis forum and he procure items for pple...I use same shipping line with him..and my shipment for March 2020...I am typing at the park at challenge Ibadan to collect it...still waiting for the driver...and the shipment was suppose to be 2weeks...buh whr he got shortcomings is not telling you that shipments this days is something else...let just wait for his side of the matter...buh note that this honourable house have competent pple to handle the matter..no vex say pple no respond to ur issue promptly ...let’s wait for him

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by qdlvy: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
To avoid derailing the thread, this will be my last response to the mentions. It took OP 2 hours (timestamps; 12:22 pm - 2:22 pm) to falsely accused people here of not caring if issues don't concern them. Three things; she indirectly attacked all the mediators here by claiming bias to issues that only concern them, she made threats or should I say grandiose posturing to involve the police (she get money to involve them and them fit do better job), and lack of patience plus her own incompetence to tag proper handles to alert them to the new complaint. All these na character flaws that one pretentious apology can't wish away for me. This thread is one of the most efficient threads on Nairaland. Mediators here don't get paid to do this. They spend their time and risk damaging potential business relationships and personal friendships to mediate on issues here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:
To avoid derailing the thread, this will be my last response to the mentions. It took OP 2 hours (timestamps; 12:22 pm - 2:22 pm) to falsely accused people here of not caring if issues don't concern them. Three things; she indirectly attacked all the mediators here by claiming bias to issues that only concern them, she made threats or should I say grandiose posturing to involve the police (she get money to involve them and them fit do better job), and lack of patience plus her own incompetence to tag proper handles to alert them to the new complaint. All these na character flaws that one pretentious apology can't wish away for me. This thread is one of the most efficient threads on Nairaland. Mediators here don't get paid to do this. They spend their time and risk damaging potential business relationships and personal friendships to mediate on issues here.

I just read what you wrote earlier and I must say that's not nice . Yeah she may have erred by accusing everyone of not coming to her aid , but what would you do if you were in her shoes , in a faceless forum , especially when you're not as popular as other person's who presumably their issues have been swiftly resolved .

And worse , in an issue like this where there's apparent deception and concealment of relevant facts . Ordinary TLC deals when some persons do , they'll text you 24/7 yet you expect the lady to remain quiet especially when she's been consistently fed an endless line of B's ( just speculating )

There are some salient things you ought to consider
* You don't know who she is and what she's capable of .

* If they arrest the said person , will you avail yourself to bail him and assist him further , since you're encouraging her to go ahead.

* If you feel aggrieved with her tone as you have every right to , you simply ignore , you weren't specifically accused or mentioned , she's a lady so naturally they tend to be presumptive and impatient .

* But please try not to advise others not to come to her aid , no one in such a situation would be fine and wouldn't do something similar , considering those material facts .
* You're an old G , you've earned our respect , just keep it up
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

D4don

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
qdlvy:
To avoid derailing the thread, this will be my last response to the mentions.
D4donnn:

I just read what you wrote earlier and I must say that's not nice .
D4don
Mbok.. Chairmen.. I humbly request you forgive or overlook her mistake..
No need to exchange words and further derail the thread or even jeopardize the essence of this thread (the current case she has brought here).
Nobody likes her initial tone, but for the sake of the thread.. Let's everyone move to the real matter.. she don realize her mistake.. Ejor

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
qdlvy:
[/s] na wa o, on top weytin sef? Someone bluffed then apologized later on, e no reach u? Baba u be woman?

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kreamie has reached out to Shinner2010, message delivered on WhatsApp but he's yet to respond.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Weldon bosses.. the way you guys de carry people matter for head here unto settlements..

God will never allow problems to weigh you guys down..

Kreamie.
Wildchild1..
Timijoseph01..
Forkdragnet..
D4donnn..
Omotolsy..
Lekanberry..
Etc..

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Easy for you to say cos you're not in her shoes
U dey mind am kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.