Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216783 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
omotolsy:
If this is done then everyone who had ever come here to complain should take theirs down.

If we keep taking things down the whole essence of this thread would be flawed.

Except names that have been made red can be reviewed.

My honest thoughts.
You sabi am.. smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for this. Someone else has quoted her ealrier complaint even if she takes it down, it's now a part of the thread.

It's best she makes amends by letting everyone know the issue has been resolved alongside letting everyone know the accused isn't a scammer.
omotolsy:
If this is done then everyone who had ever come here to complain should take theirs down.

If we keep taking things down the whole essence of this thread would be flawed.

Except names that have been made red can be reviewed.

My honest thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shayubobo: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have a deal with the guy name shinner2010 . He is in possession of my money since last week and he has failed to make my order. he is not picking my calls nor replying on whatsapp.I saw some people tagging him scammer on his thread and i hope this won't be true. I told him to send me back my money since he can't keep to his promise of ordering the night i sent him buh he was telling me the money has been used to buy card. Please people in the house,help me

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shayubobo: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kreamie:
Thanks for this. Someone else has quoted her ealrier complaint even if she takes it down, it's now a part of the thread.

It's best she makes amends by letting everyone know the issue has been resolved alongside letting everyone know the accused isn't a scammer.
Shinner2010 should come and resolve my issue. i am running out of patience already. will soon begin to tag him a scammer because he is acting like one
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AFSF: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tag the appropriate bosses in the house

Cc
Kreamie
Seyithug
Mcmayor
Awhyy
WESE90
Shelay
Twiskenny
Bobo2020

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Shinner2020. What's it with you and communication? I'm sure the communication was seamless before receiving payment. Now that you got paid, you chose to go mute?

Come sort this issue out asap.
shayubobo:
I have a deal with the guy name shinner2010 . He is in possession of my money since last week and he has failed to make my order. he is not picking my calls nor replying on whatsapp.I saw some people tagging him scammer on his thread and i hope this won't be true. I told him to send me back my money since he can't keep to his promise of ordering the night i sent him buh he was telling me the money has been used to buy card. Please people in the house,help me
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
shayubobo:

@shinner2010, boss, come on here, to share your side of the story. This is the second issue, involving you, all within a space of 48 hours, pointing towards a communication issue and avoidable delays, especially after you collect money from your clients.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
AFSF:
Tag the appropriate bosses in the house

Cc
Kreamie
Seyithug
Mcmayor
Awhyy
WESE90
Shelay
Twiskenny
Bobo2020

Cc henrixx
Bobo65

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
seyithug:

@shinner2010, boss, come on here, to share your side of the story. This is the second issue, involving you, all within a space of 48 hours, pointing towards a communication issue and avoidable delays, especially after you collect money from your clients.

Which is very bad na

U don't just hold someone's money and stay mute

Shinner2010 please come and say something

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shayubobo: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
seyithug:

Update concerning the issue.....he has promised to refund me today if the order is not made. I am awaiting his action before i drop anything

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2020
shayubobo:
Update concerning the issue.....he has promised to refund me today if the order is not made. I am awaiting his action before i drop anything
Okay. Do update us.

Cc: @shinner2010, @bobo65, @kreamie, @wildchild1, @omotolsy.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shayubobo: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Cc: @seyithug, @bobo65, @kreamie, @wildchild1, @omotolsy, @Toma2, @AFSF
After reaching an agreement with him,he promised to refund me my money. Got all my refunds this morning. Thanks to everyone

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2020
shayubobo:
After reaching an agreement with him,he promised to refund me my money. Got all my refunds this morning. Thanks to everyone

Awesome

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2020
shayubobo:

Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2020
One of the best thread on nairaland, good job guys....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
shayubobo:
Glad to hear that
That's a good one, boss @shinner2010. Thank you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2020
So, I bought an iPhone xr from FrkDragnet which he got from Baddybos as TLC. He transferred ownership to me which means I have to refer to Baddybos to obtain the phone. Initially Baddybos told me his items were with fabsy and not lionlee. When lionlee’s shipment arrived, he texted me and said his items arrived but the xr was missing. I was really confused cos he said something else before. After the whole drama, he offered me a refund with a loss of 5k. Instead of loosing 5k, I opted to get another deal from him in which I opted for an Iphone 8plus with Bluetooth and wifi not functioning and an Airpod 1 after agreeing to add 5k to the 115k I paid to FrkDragnet. I left work and hurried to Ikeja to get the 8plus. After giving me the Iphone 8plus, AirPod wasn’t available. He told me the AirPod hasn’t landed which he didn’t tell me before offering me the deal. Later I asked for update on the AirPod, He came up with a new story that the AirPod was with a private shipper.....?. He didn’t tell me any of this when he accepted the change of deal. Now, I had to sell the iPhone 8plus for a bad price cos nobody wants to buy a phone with bad Bluetooth and wifi so I need the Airpod to coverup my loss. Now all my efforts to get either a refund for the Airpod or update on when the Airpod is arriving has proved abortive. After confronting him, he came up with talks of the AirPod being a bonus for the iphone 8plus. He owes me no bonus, the Airpod was part of the deal of an iphone 8plus and an Airpod 1 for 120k which he stated clearly and not an iphone 8plus with bad Bluetooth and wifi with an Airpod 1 as bonus for 120k. A day after he gave me the 8plus, he sold an Airpod 2 on his profile and now I saw another xr he posted again. Now I’ve offered him two options.... 1: I should get the 8plus back from the person I sold it to in perfect shape as I got it cos I haven’t been paid for it yet and he offers me a full refund or 2: He refunds me 30k for the acclaimed Airpod 1 he has with his private shipper that isn’t even on Nairaland. Bosses in the house pls come to my aid. @Sheelay @forkdragnet @shapman @Baddybos @kreamie @humblesteve @wese90 @Twinskenny @McMayor @bobo65 @wildchild @bobo2020 @henrixx @seyithug
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
I’ve been trying to reach his number.....it’s switched off o. �‍♂️
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Over to you Baddybos
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na wah ohhhh. So unfortunate

They will get a buyer that will make things easy for them, they will end up messing up such customers

Open eye and greed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Baddybos...
Everyone wants to hear from you first.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Enough of this back and forth Na. Always come straight with your prospective or potential clients. From refunded money to bad items here and there.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks bosses. If he had come straight, there wouldn’t have been any issues. Now he’s playing gimmicks with me.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Total greed..... obviously the xr wasn't missing.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
mixter:
Enough of this back and forth Na. Always come straight with your prospective or potential clients. From refunded money to bad items here and there.
It's actually sounding like that... But it's better to hear from him first. His last seen was around 10am... So, let's wait for him!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Baddybos

We await your side of the story. undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Toceenay:

It's actually sounding like that... But it's better to hear from him first. His last seen was around 10am... So, let's wait for him!
We await him
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bidapex:
So, I bought an iPhone xr from FrkDragnet which he got from Baddybos as TLC. He transferred ownership to me which means I have to refer to Baddybos to obtain the phone. Initially Baddybos told me his items were with fabsy and not lionlee. When lionlee’s shipment arrived, he texted me and said his items arrived but the xr was missing. I was really confused cos he said something else before. After the whole drama, he offered me a refund with a loss of 5k. Instead of loosing 5k, I opted to get another deal from him in which I opted for an Iphone 8plus with Bluetooth and wifi not functioning and an Airpod 1 after agreeing to add 5k to the 115k I paid to FrkDragnet. I left work and hurried to Ikeja to get the 8plus. After giving me the Iphone 8plus, AirPod wasn’t available. He told me the AirPod hasn’t landed which he didn’t tell me before offering me the deal. Later I asked for update on the AirPod, He came up with a new story that the AirPod was with a private shipper.....?. He didn’t tell me any of this when he accepted the change of deal. Now, I had to sell the iPhone 8plus for a bad price cos nobody wants to buy a phone with bad Bluetooth and wifi so I need the Airpod to coverup my loss. Now all my efforts to get either a refund for the Airpod or update on when the Airpod is arriving has proved abortive. After confronting him, he came up with talks of the AirPod being a bonus for the iphone 8plus. He owes me no bonus, the Airpod was part of the deal of an iphone 8plus and an Airpod 1 for 120k which he stated clearly and not an iphone 8plus with bad Bluetooth and wifi with an Airpod 1 as bonus for 120k. A day after he gave me the 8plus, he sold an Airpod 2 on his profile and now I saw another xr he posted again. Now I’ve offered him two options.... 1: I should get the 8plus back from the person I sold it to in perfect shape as I got it cos I haven’t been paid for it yet and he offers me a full refund or 2: He refunds me 30k for the acclaimed Airpod 1 he has with his private shipper that isn’t even on Nairaland. Bosses in the house pls come to my aid. @Sheelay @shapman @Baddybos @kreamie @humblesteve

1st of all, u shouldn't hv accepted any transfer of ownership from forkdragnet since its not straight from picker to avoid complications if issues come up. Now, it's 3 peeps involved instead of 2.

Pls let's hear from both @forkdragnet & @baddybos.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
The person I sold the 8plus to just sold the phone and has made payment already. I’ve accepted the loss on the phone, he should just refund for the Airpod.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bidapex:
Thanks bosses. If he had come straight, there wouldn’t have been any issues. Now he’s playing gimmicks with me.
Relax, you remember what I told you on WhatsApp? So chill let him come and explain for himself
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
humblesteve:

Relax, you remember what I told you on WhatsApp? So chill let him come and explain for himself

Thanks boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.