Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217814 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wayward? Choose your words carefully man. No one is paying anyone here for the services being rendered. Whatever we do, we do just because we're trying to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen.

Politics? How in the world is this politics for goodness sake? I don't know either of them from Adam. Throwing words around isn't going to do anyone any good you know?

How was I to know the phone had been sold to you? Again, choose your words carefully.
Demmtek:
I also want justice, but please don't allow politics to be played here just because you know the other party doesn't mean i have to bear loss.
Saying the device should be sold off to pay off another party is WAYWARD in the sense that this was never part of the previous deal in anyways.
Please lets review the matter again before decision are made

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nicerazor(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Following..Kreamie kindly blacklist the guy’s moniker this is unacceptable. Pls Sheelay don’t sell the item in your care yet but you should still hold on to it till the guy do the needful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ammyluv2002(f): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nicerazor:
Following..Kreamie kindly blacklist the guy’s moniker this is unacceptable. Pls Sheelay don’t sell the item in your care yet but you should still hold on to it till the guy do the needful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nicerazor:

I never intend to sell the item.... I was just going to going to hold on to it till he clears his name... If he has any items from others too, it should be withheld till he settles this case.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Greed and total stupidity.... It's a shame on that guy what ever he comesnto say. Is crap. I hate when people only care about other people money and not emotions. Pls moderators make sure this guys moniker has scam attached to it anywhere its found.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
sheelay:

I never intend to sell the item.... I was just going to going to hold on to it till he clears his name... If he has any items from others too, it should be withheld till he settles this case.
nah,thats not proper,u have to release the phone to the youngman that bought it,why would you all rope him into a case he knows nothing about.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
chidekings:

nah,thats not proper,u have to release the phone to the youngman that bought it,why would you all rope him into a case he knows nothing about.

Did he buy the phone from me? Get facts before your verdict please. Go to the police station and go tell them whats proper in a case of fraud. Everything own by the accused is confiscated. I want evergreen aware he sold the phone before now. The only person I know bought from him is humblesteve.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Farookie: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Been someone that has gotten a lot of TLC deals from deal-hunters all I can say is transfer of ownership of goods is very important, especially now that phones are expensive some dealhunters would collect payment for phones at very friendly prices and when phones get here they sell the phones at market prices and give excuses.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
sheelay:

Did he buy the phone from me? Get facts before your verdict please. Go to the police station and go tell them whats proper in a case of fraud. Everything own by the accused is confiscated. I want evergreen aware he sold the phone before now. The only person I know bought from him is humblesteve.
if am to get you right,he did not notify you of the transfer of the phone to the youngman
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Farookie:
Been someone that has gotten a lot of TLC deals from deal-hunters all I can say is transfer of ownership of goods is very important, especially now that phones are expensive some dealhunters would collect payment for phones at very friendly prices and when phones get here they sell the phones at market prices and give excuses.

Sheer greed. Total foolishness....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 2:34am On Jul 02, 2020
sheelay:
He still has a brand new chip iPhone 8 with me. I won't release it to him when the items arrive unless he clears the air on this! Bidapex, don't worry, there's a leverage!

Update, someone just contacted me that he bought the iPhone 8 from him, but I'm still not releasing it to anyone until he clears the air!

Please let's contact pickers, daaz, lionlee and Co

If any of them has the supposed crook's item in their possession, and also demtek should provide proof that he truly purchased that iphone 8 from the crook.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
bobo65:

Please let's contact pickers, daaz, lionlee and Co

If any of them has the supposed crook's item in their possession, and also demtek should provide proof that he truly purchased that iphone 8 from the crook.
i already sent a screenshot of our whatsapp chat history even the receipt of the money sent to him here and to @sheelay I can still provide my statements of account
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2020
@forkdragnet even vouch for him before i made the transfer

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Demmtek:
baba Demmtek this one wey u dey drag me join like dis, hope say I never enter wahala

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
baba Demmtek this one wey u dey drag me join like dis, hope say I never enter wahala
... In essence beware of people you vouch for, a deal or two isn't enough

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2020
In essence, careful who you vouch for. You don enter this one. Though from the screenshot, there was a caveat but then again, you can be tagged as an accomplice if thisnis taken up legally. undecided
ForkDragnet:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
Nothing to worry about, i will deal with it if he didnt respond before weekend i will report him to the antifraud unit except the account i sent the money to doesn't belong to him sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2020
The day i sold my first item, iPhone 11 on that thread, that day l, I realized some lots of greedy people are on that TLC thread ..... Haba, trying to push paul aside because of peanuts.

Selling my ps4 too this week, I also experienced same.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Can we have the account details? So as to know his real names
Demmtek:
Nothing to worry about, i will deal with it if he didnt respond before weekend i will report him to the antifraud unit except the account i sent the money to doesn't belong to him sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by khalazi: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Demmtek:
Please post the account details you paid into.

cc bidapex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Baddybos Another perezuche in the making,chineke thieves full here o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Emmanuelugo(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Kreamie:
A very valid point. The account details would go a long way to help.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Demmtek:
i already sent a screenshot of our whatsapp chat history even the receipt of the money sent to him here and to @sheelay I can still provide my statements of account

Ok cool
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
I got his account name from two people he transacted with nd they re the same. Sholate Okuwatimilehin David. Unilag 2013 admission for chemical engineering. This same guy threatened me he was a lawyer that if I like I should take the case to supreme court that I’ll still have to wait.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2020
When was this said threat made? Screenshot please?
Bidapex:
I got his account name from two people he transacted with nd they re the same. Sholate Okuwatimilehin David . Unilag 2013 admission for chemical engineering. This same guy threatened me he was a lawyer that if I like I should take the case to supreme court that I’ll still have to wait.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2020
He sent this when I confronted him

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
gmacnoms:
The day i sold my first item, iPhone 11 on that thread, that day l, I realized some lots of greedy people are on that TLC thread ..... Haba, trying to push paul aside because of peanuts.

Selling my ps4 too this week, I also experienced same.

State what happened exactly, don't give half experience.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bidapex:
He sent this when I confronted him
Na wah oo @screenshot. He didn't even bother responding here, which means he knows what he's doing, and he's as guilty as charged.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kreamie:
SHOLATE OLUWATIMILEHIN DAVID 2077640022 uba

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks sir.
Demmtek:
SHOLATE OLUWATIMILEHIN DAVID 2077640022 uba
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2020
I’ve been quite for too long. Too long, the mistake I’ve made from the onset was telling you date it will land. I’ve been forced to write a msg

Bidapex, your impatience made me angry with you, We made a deal barely 1 week old and you are hurrying me up for AirPod 1 that has not landed?i gave you 2 options, 1. refund or iPhone 8 Plus and AirPod 1 as bonus to cover all loses which has not landed

Demmtex got iPhone 8 chip from me, and it has not landed

My mistake from the onset was telling you date of landing, which was why I decided to cut all contacts and wait till they all land and I hand them over to you.

Thank you for your patience. Till the phones land, we meet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.