Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story (5154 Views)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by LarryBee1k: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Baba you're so naive and arrogant. Bye. Wallow in your pit of ignorance alone.

you are the one is naive..thinking he is emancipated from gods know what..na one small girl go use finger push you for bed, finish your money and nothing you will be able to do with your thousands of red pill learning
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah, like they can afford run girls grin ..when i read your comment, it makes me laugh, so guys cant stay in a non commited relationship with women according to you..you are just inexperienced and naive, that is the problem

the only people not willing to get attached to women are gays

Lol, you think most mgtow guys are poor?..you know nothing man.
Mgtow guys can discuss with women, wjat they try to avoid is any relationship that will enable the woman to curry favours that otherwise "she wouldn't get from him".
Basically they are saying they won't sacrifice anything for the love/sex/verification of masculinity from women..

By the way their are asexual people too,you know?.

Just because here in nigeria,your mindset has been wired to revolve around men working as slaves to satisfy the women in exchange for sex and sometimes companionship which in the long run are nowhere near being eual with what yhe man is supposed to offer.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
simonjassy:

Lol, you think most mgtow guys are poor?..you know nothing man.
Mgtow guys can discuss with women, wjat they try to avoid is any relationship that will enable the woman to curry favours that otherwise "she wouldn't get from him".
Basically they are saying they won't sacrifice anything for the love/sex/verification of masculinity from women..

By the way their are asexual people too,you know?.

Just because here in nigeria,your mindset has been wired to revolve around men working as slaves to satisfy the women in exchange for sex and sometimes companionship which in the long run are nowhere near being eual with what yhe man is supposed to offer.

most MGTOW guys in Nigeria are poor and broke.. no rich guy here in Nigeria will be MGTOW..real fact

you dont have to be MGTOW to treat women the same way you treat men and you dont have to be MGTOW to be yourself

asexual people are few compare to the overall population, or are you saying MGTOW are asexuals in nature

most men that know their shit are wired to please their ambitions first, then after other things follow
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by LarryBee1k: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are the one is naive..thinking he is emancipated from gods know what..na one small girl go use finger push you for bed, finish your money and nothing you will be able to do with your thousands of red pill learning

shocked
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

most MGTOW guys in Nigeria are poor and broke.. no rich guy here in Nigeria will be MGTOW..real fact

you dont have to be MGTOW to treat women the same way you treat men and you dont have to be MGTOW to be yourself

asexual people are few compare to the overall population, or are you saying MGTOW are asexuals in nature

most men that know their shit are wired to please their ambitions first, then after other things follow

Mgtow has several stages,their are different pills..
Yes,your second point made sense..but it is just like saying you don't have to be a footballer to play ball, this is true but forgets that "footballers do exist as a job people do".
Mgtow main aim is to help men not put themselves in relationship roles where what they give is astronomically greater than what they gain.

Where did you get the facts you dished out?
Where are your sources?

I really believe we should all be matured enough to stop dishing our opinions as facts..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ThePhilosoph: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Someone wrote this:

when A nigerian man decide to stay on his own and not chase women, it is because they are not Buoyant, if they were buoyant, they will love to show off to the world that they have arrived, it is a common nigerian stuff

MGTOW, does not relate to any part of african culture, it is foreign and unafrican..simple as abc, most people just copy anything foreign to look cool, they might just be hiding their low pay, their inabilty to get women and not being able to bang because of the present economy situation that has made women desperate for cash...

the reality is that many dont have the resources that is why they are celibate, if they did have cash, they wont be complaining..as you wrote not every one is financial buoyant to marry and i agree with that, if you dont have money dont marry because money makes marriage sweet.

being communal does not mean poor, china is also a communal society and rich

Guy Read this ��

"BEING SINGLE AS A MAN IS DEPRESSIVE??

A True MGTOW considers lonliness as an OPPORTUNITY NOT A CHALLENGE.

Even The great Albert Einstein said that silence and loneliness are the minds avenues for creativity)

A SAD Single man is a victim of the culture propagated and perpetuated by mainstream media.

The toxic culture teaches men to COMPETE for women, because pussy is supposed to be the end goal of a man's life.

The message is everywhere.

Movies, Society, Motivational Speakers,TV shows, reality shows,Music videos all groom men to fear loneliness and seek a woman's approval.

Because he has internalized this message, you're finding loneliness exasperatin

What will make you sad ISN'T AND NEVER WILL BE your state of being Single
What makes you sad is the FACT you've been brainwashed into believin that you'll be sad being single

Change your principles,Start a revolution in your mind,Rewire your psyche.
Unlearn everythin you learnt and you'll see the difference.

I don't think you can make any inventions that have being made by married man.

Be alone, That's a secret to invention
Be alone, That's how ideas are born.

We don't need lovin,Carin, patriotic, Respectful, Courteous,Nice,fulfilled,Real men

We need Rational men

Out of rationality
Those attributes sprout.

And the source,degree and recipients of those attributes MUST still be guided by the parameters of rational thinkin.

We need men that see the world the way it truly is.

#MGTOW for life ���"

That's a MGTOW post that you saw

You're Still on the F-A-L-S-E belief,LIES RIGHT FROM THE WOMB that men CAN'T live without women

That means you don't know ANYTHING ABOUT MGTOW TO START WITH

And you don't need to know anyway

Continue in your enslavement�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / A Picture Of A Disabled Man Nd His Son Recently Caused Commotion On Social Media / Who Would Marry Me (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.