Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign (9289 Views)

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post / Why Nigerians ‘ll Ask Jonathan To Run In 2015 – Okupe / Fashola Ask Jonathan To Withdraw Troops From Lagos Streets – Full Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by denitro(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
WHERE WAS THE NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS WHEN YARADUA WAS MISSING.
FOOLS
OKAH CAN SEE AHEAD, HE KNOWS THAT ALL HE HAS TO SAY IS THAT THE PRESIDENCY TOLD HIM TO SAY THIS AND THIS
AND WE NIGERIANS AS FOOLISH AS WE ARE BELIEVE HIM.
THE GUY IS A MURDER, DEVILISH AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO DESTABILIZE THIS COUNTRY.
NAIRALANDERS ,
A DROWNING MAN WILL CATCH AT A STRAW
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
Can we all remember it was this same North that insisted they wont join Nigeria's independence in 1960 if they dont produce the first prime minister-tafawa balewa,because of the clause the british put into the independence document that if any region opposes it we wont gain freedom. This bunch have done more havoc than harm to this country.

I strongly feel the North wants to cheat Goodluck, but they will fail, this is a call for mass support for our GEJ, or else,
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by akwarandu(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
i av said to my friend`s and i want said it hear, if IBB become the president of this comutry again, i will go leave this conutry for Good.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by denitro(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
valacious:

Can we all remember it was this same North that insisted they wont join Nigeria's independence in 1960 if they dont produce the first prime minister-tafawa balewa,because of the clause the british put into the independence document that if any region opposes it we wont gain freedom. This bunch have done more havoc than harm to this country.

I strongly feel the North wants to cheat Goodluck, but they will fail, this is a call for mass support for our GEJ, or else,

EXACTLY
THE NORTHERN LEADERS ARE FOOLS.
WHAT IS THE BASIS FOR CALLING FOR GEJ TO RESIGN?
THEY ALL ARE THE CAUSE OF THE WHOLE PROBLEM.
WHEN THE WHOLE MILITANTS AMNESTY PROGRAMME WAS BEING DESIGNED, WHAT DID YARADUA SAY
WOULD BE THE SOLUTION?
MINISTRY OF THE NIGER DELTA - WHAT (In 2000, the government set up the Niger Delta Development Commission to relieve poverty in the region, hoping this would end the unrest.
But the NDDC has been hamstrung by poor management and funding.
Millions of dollars were withheld from it by the government of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.
A top official was recently charged with stealing 800m naira ($6.1m, £3.5m).
Poverty
Activists say that the region needs real government, infrastructural development and jobs to prevent politically well-connected crude oil-stealing syndicates from further destabilising the region.
The Delta region is the source of most of the government's income, yet it remains in poverty.
Corruption has left the whole region largely ungoverned.
Groups of militant youths have exploited this collapse of the rule of law to make money through kidnapping and extortion from oil companies)
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
GEJ should use his constitutional powers to deal with anybody found formenting trouble. Period.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
One thing for sure this whole drama (starting on Independence Day and continues) has shown the huge gulf between where we are and where we seek to be. I've searched intently in all statements to find where each actor stands, where ideologies lie and unfortunately cannot find any. It remains about individuals, ambitions and most likely financial greed. We have forgotten issues of federalism, resource control and social reconstruction and have become more sectional than ever before. If these Northern leaders have the true interest of the country at heart why did they allow the situation deteriorate to this level. Now arsonists have turned to fire-fighters, no problem. Can Ciroma who has been in government for God knows how long will now find a solution to Nigeria's governance problems in his twilight days. If IBB thinks he can reach out to MEND, the Niger-Delta or the South-South and has good intentions he can do that as an elder statesman, afterall Jimmy Carter has made more trips to North Korea (after his tenure) than any American leader living or dead, with great effect and respect. Has IBB made a single trip to the creeks since he left office to see and appease the situation he aided and abetted. He is not even needed. What Nigeria requires of him now I say is to tell his northern political friends and co dictators to give what is left of this country a chance to survive. If he wants to end Nigeria he is free to do so. I wouldn't implicate him in the bombing just yet but I suppose he is wise enough not to toy with things he cannot control. To Nigerians I hope we remain level headed in all this. I must commend the west in particular, they have shown a reasonable sense of maturity and neutrality so far. The stress to our collective psyche will not continue for ever. The President may be naive in the complex web of corruption and deceit that characterizes our system and has virtually destroyed this country but we need change, office holders that have an iota of respect for the people of this country.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by bisiaet: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
They must be sick. How dare them say GEJ should resign are they the only political leadrs in the country what about Soth East leaders, South South Leaders, South West leaders? You are all not serious.

I am so crossed with THIS so called Nort whatever because all these plots are all about the North must be president by all means, please for goodness sake is it a must a Northerners should rule NigeriA oh! Nigerians?

Any time some one who is not a northerner step to power, power struggle begins, religiuos violent begins one thing or the other must start up. For goodness sake since you Northerners has be ruling what have you done for Nigeria? Only what I can remember is looting, corruption and religious violent.

GEJ is going no where
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by denitro(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
AS LONG AS WE HAVE CORRUPT POLICEMEN AMONGST - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS INEC EMPLOYS CORRUPT MEN TO BE CHAIRMEN - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS WE HAVE POLITICIANS WHO CAN SUPPORT KIDNAPPER, MEND - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS WE NIGERIANS ARE EASILY DECEIVED AND ARE SO GULLIBLE - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS GOVERNORS DON'T KNOW THAT REPAIRING ROADS IS PART OF THEIR DUTIES - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS WE HAVE CRIMINALS LIVING AMONGST US INSTEAD OF JAIL - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT NEGOTIATES WITH KIDNAPPERS AND TERRORIST - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS (NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST)
AS LONG AS GREEDY MEN CAN STAND UP AND SAY THEY ARE QUALIFIED TO RULE NIGERIA - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SELL YOUR VOTE, REFUSE TO VOTE, VOTE WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT YOUR HEAD - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS OKAH CAN MURMUR A COUPLE OF LIES AND WE NIGERIANS ARE RUNNING TO THE WIRE WITH FACTS - WE WILL NEVER PROGRESS
AS LONG AS WE FAIL TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX -  WE ARE ALL LOST
WE ARE ALL LOST
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by joleram(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
It is now very clear that the NORTHERNERS are fighting against the SOUTHERNERS.Because if it were to be only political leaders of the noth alone, it would have been better.But what of others, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Nsiman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
When ibb used bombs to witch hunt southerners like ken sarowiwa and co, which annoys the ogonis till date, soldiers took over some communities and rendered villagers homeless in bayelsa state in 1999, (as u hear timaya sing), when a bomb xploded in lagos in the past the northerners felt saved, now a southerner is there as the c-in-c and a northerners was the NSA, Who has the highest blame on security lapses as the NSA has security info at his disposal to profer solutions to the c-in-c. Who shld be blamed? But what the northerners shld rather do is to suggest ways to the president to checkmate future occurance rather than calling for his resignation. And threatening To Use The National Assembly.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Amjustme: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
Who the HELL do these northern leaders think they are?
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by mindurword(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ciroma, 14 Northern Forum leaders don`t have the  right  to ask Jonathan to resign.Adamu Ciroma and his follower  want  a Northan President so that they can feel safe then what will happen to the south  if Northan man become president will  the south feel safe ,old man like Adamu should be an adviser to the government not to  distroy Nigeria  with  such speech of resignation.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by soldee: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
GEJ is the reason why this whole thing has degenerated to a North and South matter.

'My people'     'I am from the Niger Delta'     'These are my people'      'You cannot be Niger delta  than me'

To crown it all, and to rub salt in the faces of all intellectual Niger Deltans, he invites a band of scallywag criminals to the villa and is hi-fiving them saying 'My Broda'

GEJ is the President of the Federal Republic of Section C of the Militant Movement of the Niger Delta, no question.

Let him step aside and let some fresh air into Nigeria. Let them all step aside, GEJ, IBB, Ciroma, ALL
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Igwe9(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
those fools had rather not vote for him than to ask for his resignation, let them try this their impeachment  moves and see what is gonna happen.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Igwe9(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
soldee:

GEJ is the reason why this whole thing has degenerated to a North and South matter.

'My people'     'I am from the Niger Delta'     'These are my people'      'You cannot be Niger delta  than me'

To crown it all, and to rub salt in the faces of all intellectual Niger Deltans, he invites a band of scallywag criminals to the villa and is hi-fiving them saying 'My Broda'

GEJ is the President of the Federal Republic of Section C of the Militant Movement of the Niger Delta, no question.

Let him step aside and let some fresh air into Nigeria. Let them all step aside, GEJ, IBB, Ciroma, ALL
step aside for you, right? then you'd conclude the investigation then.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Feraz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
publisher:

The problem in Southern Nigeria is 'too much' education with every Ade,Chike and Ochuko claiming intellectual superiority in their analysis. GEJs down fall will not be due to Northerners but by his fellow Southern compatriots.
From an objective point of view GEJ never goofed in any way as it relates to MEND's involvement. Most people on this fora have ignored the fact that Henry Okah is described as an EX-leader of MEND. The bulk of what used to be known as MEND negotiated with the late Yaradua and accepted the  amnesty offer. Henry Okah fell out with his former comrades in arms and proceeded on a self exile in South Africa. So when the bomb blast occured,GEJ was right to acknowledge that the MEND he knows could not have carried out the act because they had accepted the amnesty programme.
Unfortunately,IBB apologists on Nairaland,Sahara reporters and 234Next highjacked this statement and worked very hard to use it to sway public opinion online,they've succeeded. IBB failed woefully on facebook but has done quite well in other websites. Henry Okah's allegation on GEJs involvement and the prompt resort by so-called Northern leaders asking GEJ to resign is clearly a planned strategy.
As a legal practitioner,i would say that Okah has indirectly confessed to knowing about the crime, but lets see how it goes. However,Okah and most Nairalanders seem to have forgotten that the Nigerian government prompted Okah's arrest days before the bombing and were equally appalled when they got to know that SA authorities released him. How then will the same government want to co-opt the same Henry Okah into such a conspiracy days after the bombing In any case,this is Nigerian politics,lets see how it all plays out.
Guy, your analysis make sense. Thank you jare!! Let's all use calm head to analyze this issue but what annoys me most is how some group of people that got their money of God knows how will talk as if they own Nigeria! I feel they want Jonathan and Nigerians to walk right into their trap! That ciroma guy face na D. . . I . . .E
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by ogazi007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Trust Northerners,they dont make empty threats.they have been waiting for a glaring opportunity like this to nail our naive presido,too bad he played

into their hands.they have started collecting signatures of senators and house of rep mostly from the north and south east.they know this game and

hence brilliant and smart politician carried them along if you truly wanna rule Niaja.I think he should resign now before they will disgrace him out of

office.he is too immature as  he has also clear my doubt in the manner he has reacted and comport himself since this Bombing saga.we need a leader

that takes responsibility and call spade a spade when issue that threatening our national security and existence as a nation arises.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Godmann(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
Onlytruth:

A democratic nation that is about to disintegrate. undecided undecided

Have you ever heard the saying "no paddy for jungle?"

Only a stable and unified nation can practice democracy.

If he fails to act decisively, there may be no Nigeria before the end of next year.

Bros you got it. Nigeria is in a mess. Jonathan is a mess. IBB, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest are criminals. The yorubas are biased because they helped in creating the Jonathan mess. The Igbo leaders are the only neutrals that can step in to save the country. But I doubt their ability.

As for people talking what they do not know. This is a grand plan by the CIA to break up our country. Why did Jonathan declare for the Presidency after meeting the Americans? Why did IBB do the same after meeting one of their secretary of state? They predicted we will break up in 15 years time. They are working to achieve it.

The break up will serve no interest other than that of the Americans. It is all about the game to control the oil. They did this in Angola betraying their man Sawimbi. They are on the process of breaking up Sudan for same oil interest.

To my brothers from the North, you have ruled Nigeria for so long and should bear enough of the blame. The minority in South-south will not benefit anything if they surrender their oil to America interest. It is better for other part of Nigeria to steal their oil than for US to do it. The East and the West are also guilty. We have been the advisers to the Northern leaders at most times. We advised them wrongly them. Period.

If they break up Nigeria, the fate of the black-man is gone. See what is happening in all parts of Africa. It is all caused by Western manipulation. We need to save our market. The market and the oil is their target. To me, give me a country of 200million people and take the oil. I will build up a civilization with it.

We need our resources and our population to save the Blackman. We can do it. Read up Muritala's address to OAU before he was killed. We are all being manipulated. Read about Congo, Patrick Lumba and Mobutu Seseseko. See what is happening in all African countries where France is in charge. Do we want America to run our country?

Lets refuse to be manipulated.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by biozy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
whether we like it or not "zoning" is the cause of all these.
Some of us act as if we know more about security than the president or we think its a movies,wait till it gets to you!
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Ayowumie(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
This is serious. The Northern leaders are clearly going to far. By this act of insensitivity, am begining to read and understand the in-between lines of the orchestration of the bombing. It is highly possible that the Northern leaders orchestrated the bombings in order to cast a negative light on the ability of GEJ to rule this nation.

That aside, when there were crises in Kano and Kaduna states few years ago where hundreds of innocent Nigerians lost their lives, did the Northern Leaders call for the resignations of the governors of the two states.

When there was crises in 1983, during Shagari administration, did they translate into weak leadership style. If it does, how? (this is hightly debatable)

Albeit, i believe that the bombings and resulted loss of innocent lives could have been prevented, the fact that it was not prevented does not call for the impeachment or rather resignation of the President.
In the spirit of unity, all that it requires is TO FISH OUT THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY LAPSES AND PUNISH THEM ACCORDINGLY.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by bisiaet: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
When babangida was ruining Nigeria, they felt safe. When abacha turned himself to a god, they felt safe. When yar adua was dying&rule for more than 2yrs they felt safe. Just becos of bomb blast they arent safe. But are safe with Boko haram

You are very correct.

These wolves will not let Nigeria at peace unless they are all thrash out they are the real determine enermies of Nigeria and they disguising as Leaders. All they want is to create scene to undermine any non northerners in power that is all, this time around it will not work. GEJ is going nowhere during IBB, Abacha who are particularly send by satan to ruin Nigeria how many Northerner stood up against their oppressive regime to ask them step down No one not even a single one. Boko Harram issue till today do this so called Northern A S S H O L E allow the arrested member of the sect to be moved out of Northern region talkless of prosecuting them? No. and they are talking calling themselve leaders they better  shraaaaapppp and go to hell. .
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by AloyEmeka5: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
valacious:

I screamed the day I read this document. That is why Tafewa Balewa became Prime minister at the expense of Nnamdi Azikiwe. That tells you how they care about Nigeria and they are bound to do the same thing over and over again.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Ayowumie(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I screamed the day I read this document. That is why Tafewa Balewa became Prime minister at the expense of Nnamdi Azikiwe. That tells you how they care about Nigeria and they are bound to do the same thing over and over again.
I have heard about this document during one of my lectures. Do you think it is possible for me to get to read this document? How can i get it
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by shakara4u(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Northern leaders my foot!!!!!!!!before you guys go on caling for the heads of northerners,who are these so called morthern leaders?a group of disgruntled politicians, besides Ciroma,i know IORCHI AYU AND AUDU OGBE very well, these are peope who followed ATIKU to AC and couldnt even win their wards, so who made them leaders?mscheeeeeew

just like other people said,i wonder where they were when innocent kids and women were slaughtered in JOS(by fulani herds men),BOKKO HARAM,KALAKATO,missing president etc,
with time,everything will come out, in as much as i dont like the way GEJ handled the crises,there is more into it than we are seeing, i pray whoever gets caught should be kept behind bars so it will be an example to those who think they are above the law
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by Feraz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Are you serious? Any link to seeing the document?
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by soldee: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
soldee:

Igwe.:

step aside for you, right? then you'd conclude the investigation then.

YES! Let him step aside and restrict himself to being a Referee and conduct free and fair elections for capable candidates from whatever region!!
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by bisiaet: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
YES! Let him step aside and restrict himself to being a Referee and conduct free and fair elections for capable candidates from whatever region!!

Nice idea brother but can you provide just two names of those capable candidate if you dont mind? Dont take it personal just want to have a better clue of who are those capable candidates.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by dejyx: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
It is very simple.  We from the south are also tired of  you Black markerters smugglers almajeris  Kala Katos, Maitasine Boko haram and Sharia. Its either these people give us a shot or they Bleep off Nigeria.  Rulership is not their birth right if GEJ is a Nigerian he should be given a chance.  We are where we are because of these people and they are saying GEJ should resign. Lets see what they will use to run their desert country full off brain washed illitrate poor almajeris, VVF Cholera Malaria Leprosed filled Lot.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by dejyx: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
soldee:

lets be serious here. because they want you to make you think like this by bombing doesnt mean you should. Look these guys are sabotuers I live with them in JOS I know these guys. theyve done it to Dariye, now to Jang. GEJ should never chicken out. If they were the ones let me tell you they will form a brotherhood they will never chicken out. Dont be scared right now the worst thing that can happen is for Naija to seperate. We refuse to be intimidated by these terrorists. We dont think like them. Once they cant have it their way they solve their problems using violence. Look I have had to run from these people for my dear life five good times .
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by aderico: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
in as much as i will agreed that GEJ made some mistakes in term of crisis management and His prompt response to defend MEND "probably due to some intelligence report at his disposal" i dnt agreed that he should be impeached because of that.We have had serious and worst situations than dis in dis country e.g when obansanjo order Odi village to be wiped out, sectarian killings in the North, political killings,boko haram etc during Yaradua.Nobody seems to call them to order or call for their impeachment. Im sure if GEJ frm the North we wont be hearing dis frm the so called northern leaders that cannot point to a single achievement from them during their political appointment.This is cheap blackmail.

The only way we can move forward in this country is when we put our religious,cultural and ethnic differences aside to achieve economic and political growth. Let work together to put the right people there in respective of where he/she is from.Nigeria is greater dan an individual or group of people.
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by soldee: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
bisiaet:

Nice idea brother but can you provide just two names of those capable candidate if you dont mind? Dont take it personal just want to have a better clue of who are those capable candidates.

How about you and me Bro? How about some Nigerian take advantage of this opportunity of having raw support from the populace and put himself or herself out there and base this whole campaign thing on ISSUES??

Or is the average Nigerian just as clueless as his corrupt leader?

Or is the quality of our leadership no better than the quality of the people?

Or is the corrupt clueless leader really the average Nigerian with a position?

Or do Nigerians eventually really get the leaders we deserve?

Or is the person in power really just the average Nigerian who dared the system and made it to the finish line?
Re: Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign by soldee: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
aderico:

The only way we can move forward in this country is when we put our religious,cultural and ethnic differences aside to achieve economic and political growth. Let work together to put the right people there in respective of where he/she is from.Nigeria is greater dan an individual or group of people.

I was initially against zoning, but seeing as Nigeria is unrepentantly a tribal society, it is now very obviously IMPOSSIBLE to have an ISSUES BASED CAMPAIGN when you have candidates from different regions! Nigerians are just not that sophisticated yet. We will line up behind our tribesman when push comes to shove.

So pls, lets zone this race to anywhere, Igbo, ND, in fact, 'zone' it to high heavens. Once all the players are from the same area, we can all switch off from 'kunta kinte' mode and actually ask the players what theyre bringing to the table. It is annoying when those who want to scuttle the peace are obviously playing up the tribal card KNOWING FULLY WELL that the entire country would go up in flames because of it, AND WE ARE ALL FALLING FOR IT - JUST READ NAIRALAND!!!

Better yet, lets make the state people were born in their compulsory State of Origin, then it will be a level playing fiel and Emeka can come from Katsina, Ibrahim can come from bayelsa, Ekaette an be from Kwara, Folorunsho can be from maiduguri, Bulus can be from Lagos. then lets VOTE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead / EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending / Why Secondus May Not Return To His Position As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.