Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,890 members, 7,824,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55964 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Idzitari1:
From my cross examination of ur word she may do what she said she will. Let her contact me on ajango2000@gmail.com for phycology orientation.
phycology orientation, so u too go follow knack her too bah. awoof dey kill o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
As I read your story I remembered mine... My next life ,may God not let me meet any girl of such.. Your aza go dry,u go start sell ur properties.. Before ur brain go reset,u don reck b DAT... If i tell u my story,u go laugh tire.... Discard her asap,and if she choose to die...let ur enemy die my brother...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Poseidon000:

what's wrong with saying that-women can easily get new sex partner, if that's what they want. is it not an axiomatic truth? or you're suffering from persecution-mania, and couldn't help escape paranoia, when ever the word "women" is used in any context.

Yes I couldn't help escape paranoia, because "women" was used in the comment I quoted instead of "some women", not all women will go looking for sex partners about, but of course your senses didn't grasp that seeing that the person I quoted didn't bother arguing with me cos he knows I'm obviously right.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by franchasng: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro u nor go understand, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Onitolo5:
Please who knows the website to download American Movie
fzmovies. net and netnaija. com

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by hilaryCU(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one.
Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her.
After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex....
Problem solved.
Case closed.. kiss

Lol... You guys won't kill person for nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by NEDULASER(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
my brother you are better than this.... You have your life to live. your purpose or destiny is not to worship or service women. Get a life..... dream big
life is bigger than boyfriend & girlfriend .
If you knew what you were created for.... and the lifes attached to your destiny.You wouldn't be wasting your time looking for some women or girls to please.
Think straight my brother!!!
Be a man & tell her your intention & stand.
And don't give in to all the emotional stuff.
Lastly, you need God's intervention. sex is spiritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KKDUBEM: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one you are crying like a baby waiting for her lullabies I don't understand.Is it that you don't have money or that your joystick is paining you from the too much sex or what? Or that you have become so weak that she now threatens to punish you with extra rounds of sex.Well the good news is that the end to this madness is not in sight yet.You have formed a spiritual bond with this nymphomaniac.But have it at the back of your mind that if anything happens to her , you DON enter case especially if she did not drop a suicide note.You claimed nobody knows you are going out with her! pray nothing ugly happens to her then you will know that madman has relations.If you still have any stamina left after long hours of enduring sex, use it to pray, your help can only come from God.At least now you DON understand say awoof dey run belle.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by mastermaestro(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Yusfunoble:

Mr Seun, what if the girl ends up committing suicide, hope you don’t delete your comment/thread. Some girls are very emotionally unstable; they can do anything o.

OP, you shouldn’t have started what you won’t finish. I will advice you to take the break up phase by phase, don’t cut her out at once. While you’ve made up your mind to leave her. Come forward with new terms, give her less attention and be clear with it.

You might think she’s blackmailing you emotional, whereas she’s serious. Please first talk to her about new terms and how you want to plan your life. Don’t forget your decision will directly/indirectly affect a lot of people. Think well o.

Rubbish suicide threat! Nothing good will ever come out of the dysfunctional relationship. He should never look back. Let her cry hell! If she committed suicide, it is her life wasted. Should the young man have his life destroyed to keep a sexual predator happy?

Everything has an end! This one has reached its.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by duduade: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Have you told her why you are leaving her? Besides, why save her number with bukkyairtel?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by madskills(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by BENEAMATA: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
You don enter am cheesy
sex freak ? tell our guy say him don carry !
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KKDUBEM: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Village people ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by MrFly(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2019
She saw ur destiny and came to ruin it.. Now that she has suceeded she want u for keeps.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by OmoDavido(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Op run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Sam2310(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Yes bro u are 100% right, through her continuous flowing of tears when begging i have seen that already and severally that she really truly loves me, but what is love when there is no peace of mind, i nor dey get work again even since i knw her, them nor dey call me for work again + the daily sex when she one take kill me, i dun reason am tire say all my mates dey one side dey hustle me i go dey house dey f"ck girl every single day, the thing dey pain me
but she dey bring sex drug for u because for person to go for least 3round for like 4day consistency no be ordinary ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by dipseacon: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Let's be friends with benefits
virgoquin:
Only her knows the kind of sweetness she has found in your lollipop.It has entered her brain too much.

I think she is just trying to blackmail you into not leaving her,because for a person like her that loves sex too much I don't think she's willing to cut short that enjoyment by committing suicide when she can easily get another good one out there.

she will be okay las las
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Dlekan31(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Go get ursef a life man,I bet that nympho will not do a thing to herself,she had seen the weakness on ur part and thereby wasting ur life to ur face,get hooked with ur job,make money and marry a good girl(not that nympho that won't allow u focus) or u can simply pick her call and follow that destruction part.No talk say I no put mouth for this matter o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by luminouz(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Thank God finally another person understood me here, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later
Let her go or u die!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KKDUBEM: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2019
As village just carry this 'Operation Waste Him' come locate you, your only way out is to cry unto God.Because at the rate you and this lady is going , you may lose your joystick and become impotent.From what you narrated, I think you are dangerously getting closer.The signs are already with you.No thanks to your joystick .Secondly, be careful nothing happens to her , you may be in trouble if she did not drop a suicide note. Go get yourself a good phone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Sam2310(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Ganjafama:
abeg give me her number. My diick is 11 inches long and 6 inches in girth. I can go up to 6 rounds non stop. I am also immune to any negative jazz a woman brings.
how many minutes each round u dey do?
With your 11 D and 6 G, can u do it without sex drug?
Immune what? Fear Village people oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by deepwater(f): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2019
That moment when they say "Na woman go kill you"

Please call ITEARHERTOTO to solve your problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KKDUBEM: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2019
[url][/url]As village people just carry this 'Operation Waste Him' come locate you, your only way out is to cry unto God.Because at the rate you and this lady is going with this sex madness , you may lose your joystick and become impotent.From what you narrated, I think you are dangerously getting closer.The signs are already with you.No thanks to a pussy that can't take NO for an answer and joystick that is helplessly licking the honey pot .Secondly, be careful nothing happens to her , you may be in trouble if she did not drop a suicide note. You can't solve this by hiding because you have formed a soul tie with her (you are in her, and she is in you) pray like a wounded lion and free yourself.......that is if you have not gone back to her again on the pretext of sympathising with her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by eclecticbaron: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2019
deepwater:
That moment when they say "Na woman go kill you"

Please call ITEARHERTOTO to solve your problem

grin you too funny abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Oh My!! I guess you have reduced to the size of a stick now.

Run run run!!! grin

That girl fit be mammy water sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Sirmuel1(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Please give me her number, let me continue from where you stopped.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Kaslino(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2019
You can report to the police. Last I remembered, attempted suicide is an offence punishable under Nigerian law. That way, if the police swoop in on her about to commit suicide, it's her case. If she's successful with it, then with what you have as evidence on your phone, you would have escaped the entire trouble since you alerted the authorities on time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Poseidon000: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I couldn't help escape paranoia, because "women" was used in the comment I quoted instead of "some women", not all women will go looking for sex partners about, but of course your senses didn't grasp that seeing that the person I quoted didn't bother arguing with me cos he knows I'm obviously right.
you see why i say romance section is riddled with brainless bimbo's, and a heap load of unintelligent lot.

He said; " women can easily get new sex partner, if that's what they want."

the use of the emboldened, has negated the need of 'some women'. there's nothing demeaning to say that a person can easily get anything, if that's what they want. the use of "want" cascade it down to choice and individuality, and thus, does not embroil a whole gender.

As regards him not indulging your puerile outburst: don't flatter yourself. you should know when a person find you too stultifying to engage, especially when you made no ado in courting his attention with inane tosh.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2019
unikprince:
She have seen your Glory, she's after your destiny. Don't ever think that she loves you. No, she just want to reduce u to a useless being.
Young man, the earlier you run to Christ so he will help reshape your life, the better for you.

That girl is an agent of darkness sent to destroy you. Be wise

Someone whose eyes are open

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Safitu:
Emotional blackmail/manipulation. You don’t know that once you have sex with a woman multiple times, she will indefinitely become severely attached to you? It’s a soul tie. You better discard her properly and put her feelings into consideration.
Severely attached ko, loosely tied ni.
Better discard the bit*ch and make your life more productive.
Stop rolling with ho*es.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Rajosh(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you among those saving contact name with their occupation?
Especially the ones proclaiming love to You?

Taiwobarrowpusher, Buchi electrician??

BukkyAirtel doesn't mean she works with Airtel. It's could be her Airtel number for easy identification as she may already have another number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.