Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (17334 Views)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by sohiemi(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2010
I think dat gurls hide their feelings cos they don't want to b hurt.they can't juhz xpress how they feel until they are sure that the guy is genuine and trustworthy.this is juhz my two cents oh!
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2010
s.ohiemi:

I think dat gurls hide their feelings cos they don't want to b hurt.they can't juhz xpress how they feel until they are sure that the guy is genuine and trustworthy.this is juhz my two cents oh!

Hmmm, interesting
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
I think them hiding their feelings is best known to them but its not fair to we guys cos we might be thinking otherwise.i think the menses has to do with their emotional switches. Just saying my own oh!!. May God help us sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
I just keep loving her, though she keeps acting as if she has not agreed to date me. i know she is just trying to know me better.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by slap1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
I have a feelings-detector, so you're hiding your feelings at your own peril! Ask O---, never mind.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 5:23am On Oct 09, 2010
@inknerd. U got a fb profile? i want 2 add u as a friend. Am kenneth osokolo.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2010
kaygenx123:

@inknerd. U got a fb profile? i want 2 add u as a friend.

Yes, I have FB. Should I add you?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by sohiemi(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2010
@inked nerd what have i done wrong now?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 5:32am On Oct 09, 2010
s.ohiemi:

@inked nerd what have i done wrong now?

What do you mean?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by sohiemi(m): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2010
What was so interesting about my post?
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 5:37am On Oct 09, 2010
Yeah. Am online now. Kenneth osokolo
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2010
Oh no, my dear you didn't do anything wrong. I was just thinking out load. Don't mind me. Its like when my sister says something to me and I think about what she says and accidentally say it.

kaygenx123:

Yeah. Am online now. Kenneth osokolo

Ok wink

Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2010
Inked nerd,I have been wanting to say for a long time,I love you,gabry and sisterwoman(she does not come around much) Your thoughtful contribution have been awesome. Just know that I ,jideofor Igbelina,love you. Keep the fire burning. But let me quickly say that this three wonderful ladies are not based in Nigeria and that is why they have a high acumen. You like to advice people ,which is good.

Before anybody would say anything, the reason I am saying all this is that I made a post some last month and the way I crafted the post was really confusing to people and as a result of that, people( My Nigerian Brothers) where posting wrong reply and calling me names. Why? They just dont understand the content of what I posted. If it were an exam, so many people could have failed woefully.

Inked nerd was the only person who understood what I wrote. This goes a long way to reveal how poorly our educational system have become. I am sorry to say this, but to me, that is what it is.

Side Note;Inked Nerd, I need your help on something but I dont know what medium would be appropriate for communication.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by sohiemi(m): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2010
@inked nerd o.k i got u,it happens to me sumtyms
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2010
@2sexy. Men, i feel ur pain. She is a great girl. I dent really know her, but i feel a kind of connection somewhere. Am not trying 2 b, u know. I just like her.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2010
@2sexy. Men, i feel ur pain. She is a great girl. I dent really know her, but i feel a kind of connection somewhere. Am not trying 2 b, u know. I just like her.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by InkedNerd(f): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2010
2sexy:

Inked nerd,I have been wanting to say for a long time,I love you,gabry and sisterwoman(she does not come around much) Your thoughtful contribution have been awesome. Just know that I ,jideofor Igbelina,love you. Keep the fire burning. But let me quickly say that this three wonderful ladies are not based in Nigeria and that is why they have a high acumen. You like to advice people ,which is good.

Before anybody would say anything, the reason I am saying all this is that I made a post some last month and the way I crafted the post was really confusing to people and as a result of that, people( My Nigerian Brothers) where posting wrong reply and calling me names. Why? They just dont understand the content of what I posted. If it were an exam, so many people could have failed woefully.

Inked nerd was the only person who understood what I wrote. This goes a long way to reveal how poorly our educational system have become. I am sorry to say this, but to me, that is what it is.

Side Note;Inked Nerd, I need your help on something but I dont know what medium would be appropriate for communication.

Sure, I wouldn't helpin' a brotha out wink. How can I be of assistance? And thank you for the praises. It's through forums like this that people can interact and help bring about change in our country [for the better]. Just wondering, which previous tread were you referring to? 

kaygenx123:

@2sexy. Men, i feel your pain. She is a great girl. I dent really know her, but i feel a kind of connection somewhere. Am not trying 2 b, u know. I just like her.

Aww, thanks. You're too kind o.

s.ohiemi:

@inked nerd o.k i got u,it happens to me sumtyms

wink
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2010
Inky, it has to do with education I just need you to help me get certain information and I dont know the requirement. I am talking about API. AMERICAN pETROLEUM INSTITUTE. I do have bro in U.S but he would not want to help. I will tell you more about him later. Why not mail me at doyen2fine@gmail.com . Please , I need this.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by ceasyc(f): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2010
dont know bout other gals but as 4 me if i hide my feelings according to your story then its because i got a bf n i dont wanna cheat so i'll put u/me off

if i dont have a bf then i aint gonna just pour everytin out immediately, i gats to check u out 1st = r u genuine/trust worthy/playa/wot r your true intentions, etc? dats not playing hard to get

it cud also b dat i wasnt feeling u at d beginning but then started having feelings 4 u later, so showing it later dont mean i was playing hard to get/i was hiding my feelings

anytin else? cant think of more right now - dis muzik is blasting (mod) jo
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2010
ceasyc:

dont know bout other gals but as 4 me if i hide my feelings according to your story then its because i got a bf n i dont wanna cheat so i'll put u/me off

if i dont have a bf then i aint gonna just pour everytin out immediately, i gats to check u out 1st = r u genuine/trust worthy/playa/wot r your true intentions, etc? dats not playing hard to get

it cud also b dat i wasnt feeling u at d beginning but then started having feelings 4 u later, so showing it later dont mean i was playing hard to get/i was hiding my feelings

anytin else? cant think of more right now - dis muzik is blazing jo

Well, thanks. I dont know why I said this to her. I said if she does not want to date me, she should just tell me and her reply was ,did I tell you I WAS GOING TO DATE YOU? I just keep loving her.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
Jide-y u just jump for my body like that ? Response~Tina- i dey miss u . . . . . This is correct jungle love .
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by kaygenx123(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2010
I love her and cant just imagine all this happening in such a short time. Could this be real or just pure, fantasy. I wanna believe its real cos its burning me inside like a welders flame.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2010
guys, stop making me laff
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by biola44: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2010
guess it's a naija thing jor!
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2010
abi oooh
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2010
Its Natural to protect one's thought and emotion, imagine being in relationships that i have been in that when the other party knows how u feel about her the Game is over becuz the catching of trips starts, These days better not to show any emotion, NO LOVE lol
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2010
yeah that is right. I know she will give me a try but just want to be sure if I am serious
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by biola44: 3:50am On Oct 15, 2010
then i'll be a riddle in mystery, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by DonXavi(m): 4:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Women sometimes try to see how serious a guy is by pretending at the begining and at the same time trying to show the guy they're not the easy meat type, even though they feel for the guy. their real feelings begins to be evident when they start dicovering that the guy is a kind of retroceding, and for them not to lose the guy at that point in time they're forced to show all those reserved feelings at once which to the guy, he'll be like Gud damn what's going on? ,
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by degubi(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2010
A woman hides her feelings because she needs to test the waters to be sure they are not shark infested.
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by SAGoddess: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2010
Fear of rejection - what if I tell him how I feel and he doesn't feel the same way? Also if he hurts me, at least he does not know how I feel, no power given to him cheesy and I can deal with myself afterwards!
Re: Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? by 2sexy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
Don Xavi:

Women sometimes try to see how serious a guy is by pretending at the begining and at the same time trying to show the guy they're not the easy meat type, even though they feel for the guy. their real feelings begins to be evident when they start dicovering that the guy is a kind of retroceding, and for them not to lose the guy at that point in time they're forced to show all those reserved feelings at once which to the guy, he'll be like Gud damn what's going on? ,

That is what I thought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.