Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (42172 Views)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by TollinsN: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
franchasng:
The topic is; some reasons majority of single or married ladies ended up with the wrong guys as boyfriends and husbands

So its not about the single ladies alone but married ladies are also included because most married ladies you see today are not happily married, some are suffering and smiling, some are enduring because of their kids and because of what people will say, some are still married for the goodies they are getting from their supposed husband, but deep down their hearts, they are not happy; they wished they married someone better and I tell you, at one point in their life they met wonderful guy(s) who would have made them so proud and happy but some of the reasons I am about to share made them lose those great guys.

I am not writing this to abuse ladies but to help guide the younger ones who still have the opportunity to make amendment, remember, I have nothing to lose now because I am a guy, guyman and by the grace of God I am doing well for myself and will marry any day I make up my mind that its time, so I am not searching and I am not bashing, just correcting based on my little versed experiences with different class of ladies in the course of my little years on earth wink

So gather here and learn and also feel free to air your view.

I repeat, I have nothing to gain or lose from here, I am forever thankful to maker of life for being kind to me despite my shortcomings, so reserve your insults oh abeg before I lose my temper and break bottle on somebody's head angry
It is the religious houses that break homes. Religious leaders called for various services sometime at different places consuming several hours to the detriment of family bliss, especially when both couples attend different worship centers.
The religious leaders have succeeded in dividing several household by saying that the faith of the husband has nothing to do with the faith of the wife and vice versa.
They lure several women into their congregation and held programs sometimes to late night while the husband will be doing second bachelor at home.
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Tum1990: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op you have raised a salient points. I pray that they would see these and take correction.
I am very much blessed by your writing sir.
May God bless you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.