Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice (2877 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't be a fool. You're just a backup plan.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by stillseth: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Just a cold krest.. you will be fine.
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2019
pansophist:
You're her back up plan. Her first, second, and probably third options failed. Don't accept her, ignore her, otherwise, it only goes to show you have no boundaries, and anyone can walk in and out of your life.
Point taken
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by barapistis(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2019
jahchild34:

He fails to understand that his principles does not apply to everyone, the did has already been done and its a choice

Principles are learned and adhered to

They are not made up

The kingdom you belong to or the values of the society you affect the principles you leave by
And I understand this

The question you may want to answer is principles your father taught you

And
If you had one who was true

I don't think you will be trailing this path

The bad aspect is

You cannot see the effects of your actions now

You can't even understand it until
You are more grown in understanding via the effects and disadvantages of your current actions

By then ,you can unmake them,
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by stefanweeks: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
COZA:

I saw your missed call, please call back.

lol, you play too much

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message / Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers / Is the pastor right for dumping her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.