Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (18696 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooooooks:
Please tell me if you've seen my case.

I came back last year planning to go back within 2 years. I decided to not have any relationship while I'm here.

Now, less than 6 months in Nigeria, a lady liked me, I liked her and even my mother liked her. However, they didn't know that I liked her and I didn't make any moves.

Now, 1.5 years later, I've told her I like her too and she's confirmed she likes me. I really see her as a potential wife. She literally ticks every box. She doesn't even know that I'm going back. I don't know what to do.

I don't want to let this smart, intelligent and beautiful woman go and then come and post here when I'm 30 that I want to marry. undecided

u will be surprised to know dat that lady has gotten all ur info.dont take it for granted dat she doesnt know anything about u ..no be naija again.u free to marry her oo but for me i dare not risk it not with deciet everywhere and dishonesty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by citywal(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooooooks:
Please tell me if you've seen my case.

I came back last year planning to go back within 2 years. I decided to not have any relationship while I'm here.

Now, less than 6 months in Nigeria, a lady liked me, I liked her and even my mother liked her. However, they didn't know that I liked her and I didn't make any moves.

Now, 1.5 years later, I've told her I like her too and she's confirmed she likes me. I really see her as a potential wife. She literally ticks every box. She doesn't even know that I'm going back. I don't know what to do.

I don't want to let this smart, intelligent and beautiful woman go and then come and post here when I'm 30 that I want to marry. undecided

Tell your parents

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by cooooooks(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
She knows I was abroad for a while. I'm from a comfortable family and full disclosure, I was her boss.

What she doesn't know is that I'm going back soon. I initially wanted to try to talk to her after I've gone.

It's all faith men.

lefulefu:
u will be surprised to know dat that lady has gotten all ur info.dont take it for granted dat she doesnt know anything about u ..no be naija again.u free to marry her oo but for me i dare not risk it not with deciet everywhere and dishonesty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by cooooooks(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
You're right and I think that's the next step right now.

My mom has told my dad about the girl and regularly brings her up as a perfect wife material.

Trust mums na, she even had a backup wife material. grin

citywal:

Tell your parents

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by citywal(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooooooks:

My mom has told my dad about the girl and regularly brings her up as a perfect wife material.

[color=#990000]
Lucky you brov I'm still in the search, it's not easy so if u found urself a good girl dude treat her like a queen cos u'll never regret it. wink[/color]

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ishilove:

Matthew 18: 21-22

"Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times"

It is hard to forgive, but forgiveness does not make one a fool. In forgiving we become better, wiser people. The person who took your love for granted is the loser here, not you. It may seem so at first but in time the truth comes to light for your edification.
She already knows from the word go she is the loser after proving to be a serial cheat. The game she came up with is claiming to be possessed and needing deliverance. Last night she managed to get across to me claiming she has now been delivered and a changed person but on closer examination she hasn't turned from lies and deceptions.
Dear you can't believe one of the guys she cheated with sent me her nudes. What a shock.
Yet she thinks the relationship can be remedied?
Even her parents are begging for forgiveness and reunion.
I wonder what they they think I am. Jesus christ or what?
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Bbbwings: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
cool cool
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Matrimonous:

She already knows from the word go she is the loser after proving to be a serial cheat. The game she came up with is claiming to be possessed and needing deliverance. Last night she managed to get across to me claiming she has now been delivered and a changed person but on closer examination she hasn't turned from lies and deceptions.
Dear you can't believe one of the guys she cheated with sent me her nudes. What a shock.
You know, many times people don't know the value of what they have until it's gone. People cheat because they take their partner's affections for granted, and by the time they wake up, it's late and all has gone to dust.

When the adulterous woman was brought by a mob to Jesus In John 8, He asked the sinless person to cast the first stone. No one did. Then, he looked up and realized all her accusers had gone, and afterwards exhorted the woman not to return to her sinful ways.

No one is perfect so I will not cast a stone at your ex. HOWEVER, she is returning to her sin over and over again so she is not repentant.

Ask the Holy Spirit for the grace to forgive her, but going back to her is your decision and yours alone. You're only human.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I am no bro, I am a sis. cheesy

The ones you want that are always taken, have you ever considered the fact that someone contributed in building/moulding them?

They were most likely not born that way. They learned from experiences and people (sometimes their exes).

Why can't we be a little more accomodating?

All this self-love that everyone is forming on social media, it leads to loneliness o.

grin cheesy grin truly
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ishilove:

You know, many times people don't know the value of what they have until it's gone. People cheat because they take their partner's affections for granted, and by the time they wake up, it's late and all has gone to dust.

When the adulterous woman was brought by a mob to Jesus In John 8, He asked the sinless person to cast the first stone. No one did. Then, he looked up and realized all her accusers had gone, and afterwards exhorted the woman not to return to her sinful ways.

No one is perfect so I will not cast a stone at your ex. HOWEVER, she is returning to her sin over and over again so she is not repentant.

Ask the Holy Spirit for the grace to forgive her, but going back to her is your decision and yours alone. You're only human.
Thanks so much dear. I really appreciate but I can't go back to her.
I could remember several years ago hunting for you with my former moniker here for months to no avail. Lolzzzz. Later it turned out your were in a relationship or married.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooooooks:
She knows I was abroad for a while. I'm from a comfortable family and full disclosure, I was her boss.

What she doesn't know is that I'm going back soon. I initially wanted to try to talk to her after I've gone.

It's all faith men.

ok oo i wish u luck sha.just be vigilant she wont be the type who will fight u and take over ur properties while she divorces u wen u take her abroad cos its a dog eat dog world in nigeria right now.for me i rather marry a nigerian girl here with me abroad than coming home to marry someone i dont know cos somebody recommended her for me.d only thing dat will make me come home to marry a home based girl is if we knew each before i travelled..

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Matrimonous:

bros u need to cut off from such a toxic lady b4 ur emotions keep getting hurt.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by jessysparkles(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
cooooooks:

It's difficult for men in Nigeria to find a good girl for a wife how much more a guy in "the abroad" if you find one, keep her. Mums have better eyes and will always have their children's interest @ heart. Do your part as well

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Ishilove: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Matrimonous:

Thanks so much dear. I really appreciate but I can't go back to her.
I could remember several years ago hunting for you with my former moniker here for months to no avail. Lolzzzz. Later it turned out your were in a relationship or married.
What's your former moniker? I may remember because I was trolled by many monikers for several years and I gave them back tit for tat. That was when I still had the energy for fighting grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Iogobenz:
And the women in their thirties now,didn't they pass through twenties as well undecided what stops them from hiding their wolfy skin under beef hide?
look,let me tell you something.
Most women that aren't married till they hit 30 have some flaws too,reason why they hit that age and are still single.
Some of the Flaws include:
- no direction in life(I won't touch these)
-bad attitude and bossy nature.
-sleep arounds(wide wide aunties) a.k.a borehole!
-Impatience...etc.
So it is when they hit 30+(extra time),they now correct themselves and start looking desperately for who will carry the excess baggage.
I know what I am saying too well.
I also know what you are saying too. You are too right to be wrong.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2019
Ishilove:

What's your former moniker? I may remember because I was trolled by many monikers for several years and I gave them back tit for tat. That was when I still had the energy for fighting grin

My former.moniker won't ring a bell cos one guy in particular was busy colonizing all your attention thereby preventing serious minded and sincere fellow like me from getting noticed.
It was so bad that I felt like starting a fight cheesy grin. If not for him, who knows I could have been lucky cheesy
Another lady that caught my attention was Farano. Lolzzzz
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Ishilove:

My former.moniker won't ring a bell cos one guy in particular was busy colonizing all your attention thereby preventing serious minded and sincere fellow like me from getting noticed.
It was so bad that I felt like starting a fight cheesy grin. If not for him, who knows I could have been lucky cheesy
Another lady that caught my attention was Farano.
The one I am presently lamenting on is a very popular nairalander you know very well. She was so very pretty but turned out to be a serial cheat.
Lolzzzz
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2019
lefulefu:
bros u need to cut off from such a toxic lady b4 ur emotions keep getting hurt.

Thanks bro. Have already done that. If I tell you who that toxic lady is you will be shocked. Anyway I won't. Let her conscience judge her forever.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Ishilove: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Matrimonous:

Another lady that caught my attention was Farano.
The one I am presently lamenting on is a very popular nairalander you know very well. She was so very pretty but turned out to be a serial cheat.
Lolzzzz
Stop being coy! I have a very good memory and I will remember you if you give your username. angry

As for being serious minded and sincere, I doubt that. When you admire somebody, come out plainly to let them know instead of being coy. Coyness is for women. You shoot your shot and hope it strikes the right spot. I am pretty sure you were trolling me grin
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Ishilove: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Matrimonous:

Thanks bro. Have already done that. If I tell you who that toxic lady is you will be shocked. Anyway I won't. Let her conscience judge her forever.
Why do I have a feeling you're that notorious guy in the ashawo thread? Safe David.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by dedeorji(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Guy, you just highlighted the situation of so many brothers today.

AntiBrutus:
Naso e dey be o.

When e reach time to settle down,

You will realise girlfriend plenty, but wife scarce.

Men dey, na husband be problem.

You see the one wey fine, e no get sense.

The one wey get sense, she no get nyash...no sexual attraction.

The one wey get nyash, she too like instagram and snapchat. In fact, na undercover-slay queen.

The one wey get everything you want, she is in a relationship. grin

This life ehn...

Just a select few will be lucky to see every they want in one.

Last last, so many will have to compromise.

You see that your list and standard, you go dey reduce am small small.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Bgirlie: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
The owner of this thread has a thread where he bragged about the number of kitty-cats he has trashed, the number of pussy he has successfully smashed. Now this, really! May God help you in your search.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
leonard002:
Finding a partner is not difficult, finding a compatible partner is the issue
On point.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Kwinesther: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Matrimonous:

Kudos to you lady. You are wiser than some men.
Thanks a bunch sir/ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Torn Between Two Lovers / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! / 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.