Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (18608 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zielle:
Typical Nigerian man: do wrong but the woman must apologize. Nonsense
There is nothing stereotypical about this, you were the one that used very uncouth words I have always been civil while relating to you.
We cannot always agree but we should be careful not to be verbally abusive and you were. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by damzy88: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

grin grin Age is a big factor for me. By the time a woman hits menopause some at 40 - 45 years old, a man is just starting. Imagine at 50years you cannot have satisfying se.x life. I am not saying it is the same for everybody but by design a man is still good to go at 65 years, if your wife is 65 years you would have to give up on se.x totally .
And because women age quite faster compared to men so marrying a woman over 30 years is a no no for me.
Bro,I think you should focus on getting your heartrob in Canada. I don't subscribe to coming back to Naija to get a babe you intend marrying. Remember, an average Naija babe no de use eye see the abroad guy. grin All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zielle:
False. It's [b]user stupi[/b]d to make these sorta assumptions. I don't look my age in real life, plus trust me some 20-somethings have been around lipsrsealed. I practically have no experience compared to a 20-something. Some women in their early 30s have kept themselves very well or are still virgins. Never judge a woman by her age
if you want us to exchange words at each other,I am down for it.
Mind what you say lady,I can be very crazy!
We can be civil or street,your choice.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
damzy88:
Bro,I think you should focus on getting your heartrob in Canada. I don't subscribe to coming back to Naija to get a babe you intend marrying. Remember, an average Naija babe no de use eye see the abroad guy. grin All the best.
grin grin Thanks brother... the hunt continues nani..
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

There is nothing stereotypical about this, you were the one that used very uncouth words I have always been civil while relating to you.
We cannot always agree but we should be careful not to be verbally abusive and you were. cool cool cool
I called you a huge liar and a hypocrite. Both are true.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
damzy88:
there is a very high probability that the guy is a Homebase dude.
Hardly will you see a Canadian resident talk of importing a wife.
No one expends that much again on women you can easily find there and you all meet up half way.
I go with zielle,that dude is in Nigeria smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
if you want us to exchange words at each other,I am down for it.
Mind what you say lady,I can be very crazy!
We can be civil or street,your choice.
"Uber" not "user". You do know there are things called typos, don't u?
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Bossjakande: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ah, boss boss.

This one weak me o.
lol dont say DAT dear is d truth. most pple are in a relationship yet not happy most do not want to be single and lonely.I was chatting with a girl she say she hope to meet a guy.and she has a bobo.I ask her does she love him and wish to marry him she say shes not sure. DAT kind of girl if another guy ask her out she might say yes. most dont even like who dey are dating. so its allowed so long u aint married.u either say yes or no now.u cant kill me
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zielle:
"Uber" not "user".
meaning? undecided
I hate that you try to call me stupid.
Continue that and we might go extreme.that is what I meant.
Be civil!
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
No one expends that much again on women you can easily find there and you all meet up half way.
grin grin grin @zielle what is your take on this submission ?
I added my bus pass for July , do you believe me now ? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

well...I could be wrong.
But your idea of importing women at this age in immigrant culture made me thought foul.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
lol dont say DAT dear is d truth. most pple are in a relationship yet not happy most do not want to be single and lonely.I was chatting with a girl she say she hope to meet a guy.and she has a bobo.I ask her does she love him and wish to marry him she say shes not sure. DAT kind of girl if another guy ask her out she might say yes. most dont even like who dey are dating. so its allowed so long u aint married.u either say yes or no now.u cant kill me

Yea, you are right. Some people are in relationships because they don't want to be lonely/single. However, I think one needs to be good enough on his/her own, before seeking someone to share all that loving with.

I guess I am really lucky right now...

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
well...I could be wrong.
But your idea of importing women at this age in immigrant culture made me thought foul.
Majority of the single women here are old.
Before a lady is able to do express entry she don close to or pass 30years..
Before a lady can finish school, get 3 or more years of work experience, and save up almost 5 million to arrange express entry as a single, most go don pass 30years or close to that age.

There are plenty women here but age is the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zielle:
I've said there is nothing wrong with marrying whoever you want to marry. Just don't come disturbing Nairaland later. I know you're an open book in that way. Continue being the huge liar n hypocrite that you are, Yemi. It's ur life, ur choice.
u even dey US hence d same continent with d calgary dude so why not connect with am instead of fighting with him nau.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by damzy88: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

grin grin Thanks brother... the hunt continues nani..
I also de this Canny hustle as a single guy and it has been on my mind. Even my parents have been telling me to look for a girl before I go but I think it should be as a result of the fact that I find who I desire not pressure induced one. So, if it is not working I should take bullshit? If I see, fine,if I no see the hustle continues in Canny.

My point tho. I sent you a pm bro wink grin
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Before a lady can finish school, get 3 or more years of work experience, and save up almost 5 million to arrange express entry as a single, most go don pass 30years or close to that age.

leave all that age talk.
Not everyone does express entry!
Some came in with student/immigrant visas and were able to regularise their stay in school too.
Look well,build yourself,get an ok woman and settle with.
Save that $20k+ that you will use to import and regularise a Homebase chick that might come over and start showing you funny colours.
Go for resident wonen already so if it doesn't work out,you've got so little to lose!
How hard can that be? undecided
Atleast I know my sister and her friends are young smiley

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
leave all that age talk.
Some came in with student/immigrant visas and were able to regularise their stay in school too.
Save that $20k+ that you will use to import and regularise a Homebase chick that might come over and start showing you funny colours.
Go for resident wonen already so if it doesn't work out,you've got so little to lose!

Do you see what I am seeing ? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by damzy88: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
It is a faceless forum tho. You have a point. grin
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Do you see what I am seeing ? grin grin grin
Don't flatter yourself,she is engaged to a hotshot lawyer in your city who you must know if I decide to call names wink
Say you would have been lucky if you made this post a year ago smiley
And you are the one who will be lucky,not my sister of course wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
leave all that age talk.
God has been faithful, I can afford to spend this on sponsoring a spouse.
Money is not an issue. But getting the right lady.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u even dey US hence d same continent with d calgary dude so why not connect with am instead of fighting with him nau.
I'm not interested in him

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Never disputed you being in Calgary since last yr. I've no issues with you marrying whoever you want either, your life.

Called you out and called u a liar for talking about one girl being unfaithful whereas you hv girlfriends in Calgary whom you're dating, not to mention the others you're chatting with.

Called you a liar for lying that the number and emails don't belong to you. You're the person behind the all the monikers i mentioned. I think you've like two others

Called you a hypocrite for calling women over 30 old buh yourself young at 32.

14 Likes

Iogobenz:
Don't flatter yourself,she is engaged to a hotshot lawyer in your city who you must know if I decide to call names wink
Say you would have been lucky if you made this post a year ago smiley
And you are the one who will be lucky,not my sister of course wink
grin grin Brotherly we are partners na, you said, your sister and her freinds... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by damzy88: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

True tho. The EE hustle no be beans. Na if person go private uni come do Masters sharparly fit land am for canny asap.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Zielle:
Never disputed you being in Calgary since last yr

Called you out and called u a liar for talking about one girl being unfaithful whereas you hv girlfriends in Calgary whom you're dating, not to mention the others you're chatting with.

Called you a liar for lying that the number and emails don't belong to you. You're the person behind the all the monikers i mentioned. I think you've like two others

Called you a hypocrite for calling women over 30 old buh yourself young at you're 32.

Madamme calm down, this is looking like there is a vendetta or something.
At first it looked innocent but is there something else to this ?

This is a faceless forum so try and relax and stop hyperventilating on conspiracy theories.....

Remember according to some people we are in the same continent and who knows.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by damzy88: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
leave all that age talk.
I agree. Not worth it. Distance relationship again. Nah
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guys I need to go, it was nice talking to eveyone , For those that private messaged me, I will try check my mailbox hopefully I still remember the login details.
@zielle I will send you a pm shortly.. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

grin grin Brotherly we are partners na, you said, your sister and her freinds... wink wink wink
sure,my sister and her FRIENDS.why?
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
damzy88:
True tho. The EE hustle no be beans. Na if person go private uni come do Masters sharparly fit land am for canny asap.
or have some cash to pay for tuition in their schools,accommodation,upkeep and rest once and for all.
It worked for us and we now have more than a PR cheesy
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I did not cancel her out immidiately, I spoke to her gently and let her know it is disrespectful to the other person. I have asked her out and I have even gone as far as letting her know I really would love to start a serious relationship with her, the fact she still continued after I let her know I dont like that shows 2 things.

1. She does not understand the word respect. My time is also precious and I have many people to chat but I show respect to her by not chattin g multiple people at the same time. HOW can you be discussing with someone about how you guys want your future to look like and she is typing away while still on the call ? You may justify of trivialise that but it is a red flag. Mutual respect is important in any relationship.

2. She may have another relationship or several other relationships.

Very true, I know of someone that do rubbish like that, very annoying and disrespectful, his excuse was they are important chats, meaning I'm not close to being important, I withdrew slowly from him until we were completely done.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Filmewell(f): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
actoor:

Hnmmmmmmmm
I just dey Waka pass....

Looking left & right before crossing Nairaland main Express road...

Vooo Ooo uu oomMmm...

Thank God oh,
I almost got hit by reckless NL Okada riders...
Who are you chekereke
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Guysses(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
bluskyee:
At the inception of 2018 I thought my pre wedding photos will be on the front page of NL (with a new moniker wink)but it seems I am a bit mistaken. Looking forward to meeting a partner is turning to a full time job ( or maybe is not, perhaps I am over thinking or ... ) I am thinking perhaps my transfer is the main cause but I am 2years here already. I know say I done cast well but is just funny, really funny. I am not looking for advice pls, I am only thinking out loud with the aid of Budweiser, hoping to read this when I start thinking again. At least I won't have to think again.

If you happen to be in this category you can share your thought ( guys only)
Bro the thing no easy oooo, same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Male Ego: What Is It? / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.