Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (18655 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by bluskyee: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha, bros 250k monthly salary in Buhari's Nigeria na President the guy be oh shocked
Expense always grows to meet income. You only enjoy an increase for the first six months it stabilizes afterwards...

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by gift3d(f): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
the only flaws I am suspecting I may have when I marry is admiring other ladies with big bootyy angry

This is the only part I am praying to God for help cos I don't even trust myself in this aspect cry

Other areas, I think I am every lady's dream husband shocked cheesy

Chai.... Just Marry a lady with big ass then
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
depending on the guy's dreams and expenses.
250k monthly is okay for a single guy living in Nigeria.

500k above is very comfortable, but rare in Nigeria except those working in IOCs, and those that own their own company or businesses.

When I was earning 250k during my civil servant days, I was among the biggest boys in town then, so to me 250k monthly is okay for a single guy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, kinda true.

Not because they see it as the only means of survival but because they know your struggle better. Business men tend to trivialize corporate work (9-5).

So, imagine going home to tell your hustler bf that you are having this and that challenge at work. He will tell you to resign and come join him in his business grin, because he can't even see how much you are being paid there. They have this way of talking down on corporate work that could be annoying.

Also, corporate guys have this refined look and approach. Not all, but most. If you see men in suits and brogues everyday, it kinda becomes your standard for goodlooking men. Business guys love the fast life, not their fault. The street is military, they have to adapt.
I agree with not understanding each other's struggles.Those are two parallel worlds my dear.
Stability is very hard to expect from a person in business,since the ups and downs in that thing can murder somebody.
Lol at the streets is military.it is indeed and you can't be jumping from one uncorporate deal to the other in suits na.
When you enter apapa 2 times to go and deal with erring/fraudulent agents or overzealous custom officers or unrepentant clients that don't want to pay debts,no be person go tell you to go look for shorts and tees and forget suits and clean white shirts. grin grin
If a person wants stability and peace of mind,go for corporate world.
If you want money and feel you are hard as steel and smart,go for business.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
250k monthly is okay for a single guy living in Nigeria.

500k above is very comfortable, but rare in Nigeria except those working in IOCs, and those that own their own company or businesses.

When I was earning 250k during my civil servant days, I was among the biggest boys in town then, so to me 250k monthly is okay for a single guy in Nigeria
certainly not Lagos,Abuja or port harcourt right?

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
gift3d:

Chai.... Just Marry a lady with big ass then
Even if I marry a lady with ass big like trailer eh, I will still be admiring other ladies with killer shape and ass, in fact this is my greatest challenge and flaw that may bring problem between me and my future wifey cry
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
certainly not Lagos,Abuja or port harcourt right?
I was living in Lagos, 250k is still very okay for a single guy in Lagos, I can't say for Abuja and PH
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by bluskyee: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha, that's me oh, sometimes when a lady says she works in a bank or some sort of work, I just smile cos I imagine how much they earn for the stress and seriousness lol

I had this doctor female friend, she use to tell me that staying around me is discouraging that I make her job look useless with the way I look down on doctors lol.

Don't blame me though cos they form too much for the meagre they earn, which is funny to me.

But I have inspired her towards seeking for relocation to Australia to practice, she said she will make millions and I will see lol, I pray she succeeds in her final screening lol
it is good to be informed, if there is another life after this, I will be banker. Over and over again. I don't know the bankers you see, if you meet a shrewd banker, in the next life he would want to be one. Heard of the Medici' s they were bankers the Rothschild s were bankers. In this part of the world things are not that fantastic but ask a banker in Fx treasury sales if he would like to quit his job for an oil company ....

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
bluskyee:
Expense always grows to meet income. You only enjoy an increase for the first six months it stabilizes afterwards...
lol, that's true

But the truth is, every ambitious person who wishes to enjoy financial stability for life should have side business or investment no matter where u work or where u are living on earth cos times changes and illness can cost you your job
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by gift3d(f): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
Even if I marry a lady with ass big like trailer eh, I will still be admiring other ladies with killer shape and ass, in fact this is my greatest challenge and flaw that may bring problem between me and my future wifey cry
Lol... This one is strong, are you not scared it might suffocate you someday? lipsrsealed
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
I agree with not understanding each other's struggles.Those are two parallel worlds my dear.
Stability is very hard to expect from a person in business,since the ups and downs in that thing can murder somebody.
Lol at the streets is military.it is indeed and you can't be jumping from one uncorporate deal to the other in suits na.
When you enter apapa 2 times to go and deal with erring/fraudulent agents or overzealous custom officers or unrepentant clients that don't want to pay debts,no be person go tell you to go look for shorts and tees and forget suits and clean white shirts. grin grin
If a person wants stability and peace of mind,go for corporate world.
If you want money and feel you are hard as steel and smart,go for business.

Very true,
Two parallel lines that shouldn't meet.

It is not like they are bad, but they are not just good for each other. grin
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
bluskyee:
it is good to be informed, if there is another life after this, I will be banker. Over and over again. I don't know the bankers you see, if you meet a shrewd banker, in the next life he would want to be one. Heard of the Medici' s they were bankers the Rothschild s were bankers. In this part of the world things are not that fantastic but ask a banker in Fx treasury sales if he would like to quit his job for an oil company ....
lol, me I want to own more businesses and companies. I want to grow my brand to a global brand that will attract foreign seed funds.

I hate banking job sha, that's it for me, and i can't marry a banker, never!

You must have a reason why u love your banking job, but not for me mba lol

Aside managing my businesses, the only job I can do is heading a top IT firm like Google, Facebook, PayPal, Apple or heading the logistics department of a big logistics firm, that's all

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
gift3d:

Lol... This one is strong, are you not scared it might suffocate you someday? lipsrsealed
what will suffocate me
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
hehe, which financially buoyant guy that made money from hustling today that doesn't have a cool office; except yahoo boys which to me aren't hustlers but armed robbers angry

If u come my office, it can pass a normal Nigerian bank.

The corporate world u are talking about, someone owns it, someone created it, they started it one day and from somewhere na.

My personal company even have a branch now; mini branch grin

From next year by God's grace, I want to expand to a bigger office and then start hiring corpers (2 or 3) for some reasons.

If u are a business guy now, organize your business, brand it well, draw an organizational structure and with time it will turn to a corporate world too.

So it depends on individual, your taste and vision in life
I was also expecting to see type of business in the bolded sentence.
I am also a businessman(commodity) and I don't have an office(only warehouse).
Why would I need an office?won't it be unnecessary expenses for my type of business?
My office is my phone and I don't think I am doing badly either.
Someone owns it doesn't make OSUSU contribution brothers equal to UBA na.
Do you know what corporate world is?
Can someone build a career out of your business?
If so,then it's corporate Nigeria and I must say kudos to you.
Not a business where the money people(workers) make from it can only make them rent a selfcon in Okokomaiko and eat loi-loi morning to night.
When their kids fall sick they must come to you and say;
oga,my pikin no well and I need 3 months salary advance,else I will be selling my kidney to pay for those hospital bills,else know that you will be giving me 6 months salary advance when he eventually dies for his funeral,where jointed jollof rice and small meat in rubber pan will be served to guest and 2 guests get to share a bottle of coke grin

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oh, I must commend the guys, in fact everyone on this thread. You all have been civil so far. I done learn something here.

Obviously the kids didn't invade this thread with nonsense comments.

Lalasticlala should consider this one.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by gift3d(f): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
what will suffocate me
Big ass of course tongue
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
the only flaws I am suspecting I may have when I marry is admiring other ladies with big bootyy angry

just marry a lady with big ukwu so u wont be peeping at other ukwucious ladiescheesy. Ehn gettin ur spec is bae cheesy
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
My girlfriends pussy is wide and most times she goes completely dry when we are having sex. Buh when it comes to other girls I've had sex wiv it's always amazing. Plus the headach she gives me all the tym. How can I marry such a person? Pls I don't wan2 die b4 my time I still have a lot to archive..

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
gift3d:

Big ass of course tongue
ukwu cant suffocate a man. This is fake newsshocked .
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
I was also expecting to see type of business in the bolded sentence.
I am also a businessman(commodity) and I don't have an office(only warehouse).
Why would I need an office?won't it be unnecessary expenses for my type of business?
My office is my phone and I don't think I am doing badly either.
Someone owns it doesn't make OSUSU contribution brothers equal to UBA na.
Do you know what corporate world is?
Can someone build a career out of your business?
If so,then it's corporate Nigeria and I must say kudos to you.
Not a business where the money people(workers) make from it can only make them rent a selfcon in Okokomaiko and eat loi-loi morning to night.
When their kids fall sick they must come to you and say;
oga,my pikin no well and I need 3 months salary advance,else I will be selling my kidney to pay for those hospital bills,else know that you will be giving me 6 months salary advance he eventually dies for his funeral,where jointed jollof rice and small meat in rubber pan will be served to guest and 2 guests get to share a bottle of coke grin
lol, I get your point perfectly well, very correct.

But you know in my case, before I decided not to work again and ventured into personal business, I had goals, I had vision beyond the normal Nigerian trading business setting you see all around.

My mentors own popular brands u do see and hear about which I won't mention here, so u can imagine.

I sleep and wake up planning and thinking and brainstorming how to grow my company (not just a business) to be like these my mentors' companies.

I have an organizational structure, it is not exactly how I want it to be now, but I am still working on it so that the business will function smoothly even if I am not around for months.

And the sector my company is happens to be one of most sustainable and viable sectors all over the world with potential to go global if well planned, funded and with God's favor too.

I tell my staffs to see their job as a corporate work, at least some earn as much as most civil servants in Nigeria today. And I am praying to God, once my company monthly turnover hits 10million mark, I will start paying my staff 100k + and least staff 70k with full health insurance (HMO) and pension package so they will know they have a career future.

My future plans is to hire few staff and pay them well but they will work from the time they clock in till close of work, than hiring too many staffs that earn peanut which is the model many Nigerian companies operate to deceive government and secure government grants and subsidies, reason many Nigerian graduates are working but can't take care of their needs cry

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
gift3d:

Big ass of course tongue
for where na, that thing can be appealing eh, it motivates, without it, a lady can't even get me aroused lol

How will good thing suffocate me na lol
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
My girlfriends pussy is wide and most times she goes completely dry when we are having sex. Buh when it comes to other girls I've had sex wiv it's always amazing. Plus the headach she gives me all the tym. How can I marry such a person? Pls I don't wan2 die b4 my time I still have a lot to archive..
who expanded it, is it not you Was it wide when u first met her Who do u want to abandon her for, abeg oh lipsrsealed
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
just marry a lady with big ukwu so u wont be peeping at other ukwucious ladiescheesy. Ehn gettin ur spec is bae cheesy
bros that won't solve this my problem oh, u will get familiar with your wife's big ukwu na and it won't be shacking u again like other lady's own, my case need special deliverance, pray for me angry
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Iogobenz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
lol, I get your point perfectly well, very correct.

But you know in my case, before I decided not to work again and ventured into personal business, I had goals, I had vision beyond the normal Nigerian trading business setting you see all around.

My mentors own popular brands u do see and hear about which I won't mention here, so u can imagine.

I sleep and wake up planning and thinking and brainstorming how to grow my company (not just a business) to be like these my mentors' companies.

I have an organizational structure, it is not exactly how I want it to be now, but I am still working on it so that the business will function smoothly even if I am not around for months.

And the sector my company is happens to be one of most sustainable and viable sectors all over the world with potential to go global if well planned, funded and with God's favor too.

I tell my staffs to see their job as a corporate work, at least some earn as much as most civil servants in Nigeria today. And I am praying to God, once my company monthly turnover hits 10million mark, I will start paying my staff 100k + and least staff 70k with full health insurance (HMO) and pension package so they will know they have a career future.

My future plans is to hire few staff and pay them well but they will work from the time they clock in till close of work, than hiring too many staffs that earn peanut which is the model many Nigerian companies operate to deceive government and secure government grants and subsidies, reason many Nigerian graduates are working but can't take care of their needs cry
I don't think it is about dreams and vision.
I also envision myself as Tony elumelu too every once in a while.in my dreams of course grin
You see business is about Idea,contacts,clientele,capital,management and patronage.
You got all these from your former employer which made you kick off smoothly.
Else,you for reach KFC's founder's age before you actualize what you have now.
I also grew up in my mom's distribution business which gave me some skills and contacts that I use every once in a while.
But will it end here?no I don't think so.
Maybe subsequent generation will continue from where I stopped and transform it to the dream.Corporate Nigeria of course lol.
Tony Elumelu dream grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by bluskyee: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Almost sounded like you were.

Why wouldn't you want her to know your moniker na?

So, what is your definition of classy?
Since you think a NAFDAC lady isn't classy. Is it about where one works or?
If she knows my moniker, it will require papal intervention for her to say I do. Class is class . Having money or cars doesn't mean one is classy. I was an engineer, during my time in construction, I had money from PP plus my salary but I was no different from the people I supervise. Class is not a one off thing, even top CEOs and GMDs still attend trainings on social etiquette...
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
who expanded it, is it not you Was it wide when u first met her Who do u want to abandon her for, abeg oh lipsrsealed

Lol u r joker.. I guess shes a sex freak and she was too smart to hide it. There was one time she damaged my bed all in the name of sex
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Adakintroy2: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Many of you men have too high opinion of yourself. And this started when you start making little keeps.
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
I don't think it is about dreams and vision.
I also envision myself as Tony elumelu too every once in a while.
You see business is about contacts,clientele,capital,management and patronage.
You got all these from your former employer which made you kick off smoothly.
Else,you for reach KFC's founder's age before you actualize what you have now.
I also grew up in my mom's distribution business which gave me some skills and contacts that I use every once in a while.
But will it end here?no I don't think so.
Maybe subsequent generation will continue from where I stopped and transform it to the dream.Corporate Nigeria of course lol.
Tony Elumelu dream grin
Hahahahahaha your last statement wants to burst my belly oh cheesy cheesy

God will see you through bro lol

You are very correct, but keep on dreaming. Find way to migrate that your distribution business online and leverage on the advantage internet and social media gives now.

Research and personal development plus goals helps too.

Do u know I rarely sleep cos it has become a habit for me for me stay up late reading, researching, jumping around foreign business forums to learn new ideas and digging up any idea that comes into my head and it has been helping me get to the little place I am today.

Branding is key, rebrand your business, take it online, do something different from the traditional, try it and see

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by franchasng: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u r joker.. I guess shes a sex freak and she was too smart to hide it. There was one time she damaged my bed all in the name of sex
abeg no burst my belly with laugh grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by bluskyee: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Many of you men have too high opinion of yourself. And this started when you start making little keeps.
And when you have a low opinion, people like you will say the guy has low self esteem or he is inferior...

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by bluskyee: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2019
This thread has lost focus, no thanks to antibrutus(don't know howvyou came about the moniker), franchasng, logobenz ....suddenly became a dreamers, class and networth tread, now people are talking about kitties... cheesy...please back to where we started!

1 Like

Re: Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2019
franchasng:
bros that won't solve this my problem oh, u will get familiar with your wife's big ukwu na and it won't be shacking u again like other lady's own, my case need special deliverance, pray for me angry
grin
franchasng:
may the god of big yansh deliver u from its bondage...amin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.