Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71104 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 03, 2019
ogashman:
You can bring the foam to the floor to avoid the creaking sound of the bed.

See my signature for ur flight bookings

What should he do to avoid d noisy moans?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
no offense just carry your wife go hotel later when she's gone you can try talking to your wife. Or still visit a relationship expert.
Thank you!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 03, 2019
ngwababe:

Bros read small!
grin grin cheesy Chaii should I call this automatic brain transplanting? Dude just fly like spider man to come vomit on the thread without going through the contents.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by SolarKing1: 4:13am On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin Nairalanders, them use sex talk do una? Una no dey sleep?! See as eyes still full this thread. angry cool
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when a woman moans and speaks in tongue too loud. Your wife's ringtones na follow come, e no get part two and she doesn't want her mother to know so as not to wake her up and also set her in the mood. She is only trying to avoid party with her mother grin grin
Or mama might probably be a pro in ozza room. She doesn't want to hear tomorrow "mother in law" collect shot from daughter husband! grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Chrisbeks: 4:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Marriage palavar
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Eroms4life17(m): 4:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Easybela:
undecided confronting your MIL will create problem you don't expect,two of them may team up and face you and of course, you know what that means, even if you order your MIL to leave the house,it will still look like her presence is still there bc she may change into telling your wife on how to run your home ,its unfortunate that your wife who's suppose to shun her is even weak.
But,how did u get to this level that your wife can't take your orders ,instead,she prefers to obey her mum and not u. Man up and lead your home,you have no business with your MIL,its your wife who should respect you and talk to her mum.
Coming from a lady? Wow. Just wow

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by onegig(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Sterope:
You have been too nice to your mother in law. She can't come into your marital home and be making decisions for you. Another reason why you should marry a wife that can hold her own against everyone including her parents.

Not in all situations you go confrontational. We all agree she can't tell him no sex, but there are other ways around it. Doesn't have to be only when the mum is around.

The only thing wrong here is the manner of approach from the wife. Even if the mother in law scolded her which I doubt she did there are better ways of presenting such. You don't go to your spouse and say my mum scolded me for having sex. Like seriously?

For me , I think the wife is not saying the truth. She is just self conscious and trying to use the mother to save face. Sometimes it takes time to adjust to the fact that you are having sex especially for people who grew up in homes that the parents were "strict", never showed affection to each other in front of their kids. It carries a long lasting effect and this is one of the result.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by zomoears(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Michelle55:
To avoid issues.. Take your wife out and have the best time of your life.. It wasn't stipulated anywhere in the constitution that your house will be the only place for you to copulate. There are nice places you could do that with your wife or whenever your MIL is not around, you can utilize the opportunity. You have sooo many exciting options you know cheesy Either you bring the bed down, or make use of the bathroom /kitchen or you go out with your wife. smiley before you know it, 2months will elapse

"Take wife to nice place" talk is trash. What if they cannot afford it?
1. Why is she staying at her daughter's house for 2 months? Most I can accommodate is 1 week, unless for omugo or hosptial visits.
2. In her time when she was doing her f#cking and making sounds with her husband,did anyone intrude or dictate terms and conditions to her? Remember he said his wife is scared of her mother, maybe the mum is domineering.
3. It could be the wife is shy or uncomfortable to have sex under the same roof as her her mother. Whatever the case, I will have a sit-down with Mama and wifey where we will discuss and draw boundaries. Mama's response will determine if I will involve her husband, my wife's father. Her father's response will also determine what I do next.
4. Could also be that Mama chastised her daughter for been too loud during sex, and was wondering if that is how the kids are exposed to her sexual "soundtrack". Wifey may just be over reacting to been chastised by Mama.
5. Another wicked solution, if Mama does not budge, is to start sleeping out. I need sex. If I can't get it from wifey, I crash somewhere else, shikena. Daytime spent with the kids and all, and once it's time to sleep, I go somewhere else. This must happen only after you have engaged them in an unsuccessful discussion. Shey you talk but them no want hear you? Them go recover their senses by themselves after like 3 straight nights of crashing outside...
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:28am On Jul 03, 2019
If na olosho/side-chick, nobody will tell you to take her to the hotel or motel but e don become your wife now, you don dey seek public advice. Oga! take your wife to a decent hotel and enjoy your life as you would've done if it is to be side-chick/olosho. but wait a minute! some men are he-goats, just 2months? what if your wife got a contract that will keep her away for like 6 months or are you telling me that you will turn brostitute if by chance you travel out for about 3months? this kind man fit f¤ck his wife in the theatre room 2day after birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2019
*Spits* this type of man can f¤ck his wife 2days after child birth even in the theatre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sleekfun: 4:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Take your wife out to hotel or lodge, do your thing there and buy suya come house for Mama.... Thank me later.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Mr, respect your MIL because if she didnt give birth and raised your wife or disagree when your were coming to seek for her daughter's hand in marriage, you wouldn't have been f¤cking her(the daughter) up and down. one day, you will becomd a FIL and your own respect shall be accorded to you. learn how to hold your manhood because a day shall come when you will be forced to leave your comfort zone to travel far away from home/wife, it could be a business trip or a search for a greener pastures. self control is very important in a man's life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sweetilicious(f): 5:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Your matrimonial room is not to be left ajar for anybody.Start from that one.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by freemi(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?
maybe it's cuz her ringing tone is very loud like my bbe own
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by yeyeosoronga: 5:18am On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

Please let’s be practicable in our advice, someone cannot come and tell you the conditions you operate in your house.
If she can’t fit in let her leave.

Will you say the same thing if were the man's mother?
If they cannot be more discrete when having sex, let them go to a hotel
frozen70:
What's her purpose of coming ❓

Call any of her siblings to invite mama to their place so that you can enjoy sex with your wife

You have to explain to them what your wife said

Pls don't say anything to your mother in law, work it out with your brother or sister in laws

She won't understand why she is leaving

With is, there will be national peace wit you, your wife, your mother in law and the entire in laws

Mother in laws are sensitive people to handle in marriage.

All because of sex?
Why should OP and wife be indulging in sex where their children can hear them in the first place? They then have a visitor, and still leave their room door open, with beds creaking and moanings everywhere. That's really disrespectful.
They should be more discrete when having sex.
I wonder if it were his mother that came to visit them in their home /abroad the advice would still be to send the woman away..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Theyoungmatron: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2019
You got the point. The wife is just self conscious, those of us from strict homes will understand. Feels like you are committing a mortal sin. Can't even touch hubby in the presence of my parents. Ewww embarassed
onegig:

Not in all situations you go confrontational. We all agree she can't tell him no sex, but there are other ways around it. Doesn't have to be only when the mum is around.

The only thing wrong here is the manner of approach from the wife. Even if the mother in law scolded her which I doubt she did there are better ways of presenting such. You don't go to your spouse and say my mum scolded me for having sex. Like seriously?

For me , I think the wife is not saying the truth. She is just self conscious and trying to use the mother to save face. Sometimes it takes time to adjust to the fact that you are having sex especially for people who grew up in homes that the parents were "strict", never showed affection to each other in front of their kids. It carries a long lasting effect and this is one of the result.

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Katier00(f): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Sluacoast:

Maybe she's probably coming for a long visitation to see her child and grandkids. Her next coming would takes lot of month or years since she has stayed a while in her daughter house
i can't stay in my son's house like that o, unless I'm sick
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Theyoungmatron: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2019
The OP is just being a tad-bit insensitive, that's all. Will you disrespect your mum if she is the one in the same position as your mother-in-law? No privacy at all. Kids can waltz in whenever they want. This two months sacrifice won't kill you. Having quickie anywhere else apart from your squeaky bed is a win win.
yeyeosoronga:

Will you say the same thing if were the man's mother?
If they cannot be more discrete when having sex, let them go to a hotel

All because of sex?
Why should OP and wife be indulging in sex where their children can hear them in the first place? They then have a visitor, and still leave their room door open, with beds creaking and moanings everywhere. That's really disrespectful.
They should be more discrete when having sex.
I wonder if it were his mother that came to visit them in their home /abroad the advice would still be to send the woman away..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Zizo2019: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2019
First of all, what's your MIL's purpose of visit and staying for that long. If she's there just to spend time with you guys I think she's not being fair and reasonable couple with the fact that you are just managing a 2 bedroom apartment with your family. She should try and allow her daughter enjoy her marriage instead of dictating for her but i think the ball is still in your court because you have to Man up and take charge of your wife. If your kids can't disturb you guys from having fun why will your MIL be the reason. But please don't have sex when kids are awake
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mu2sa2: 5:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Hahaha, hypothetical question and theoretical answers.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Adexy4us(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2019
@Op.....u sure say mama sef no want make you make her alright .....who knows if her husband is late......especially all this grandma of below 45yrs
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by toprealman: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2019
raphroye:
It's her daughter's house for Christ sake, mama should go back to her husband's house
Some in-laws act as PRO for that same village meeting
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by hope4life: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Sex in marriage is biblical, talking as a Christian.So it is a serious marital responsibility. It is next to food as a married man.If bed makes noise,lay mat or.foam on the floor.Go and use elsewhere.Just tell your friend you want to relax with your wife.Tell grandma to go for sight seeing around or take a walk with her grandkids.See,from my experience as a married man,it depends on your wife.The key is.in their hand.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by enemyofprogress: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2019
donziggyman:
Or mama might probably be a pro in ozza room. She doesn't want to hear tomorrow "mother in law" collect shot from daughter husband! grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Yes o. She just dey jealous her daughter
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ana234(f): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2019
What if the MIL is a widow?
sexy74:

Who bears the cost my brother he should be man enough and send the Mother in-law to her husband.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Bros all these feminists can now sue their husbands for rape o...better leave her and her mother in the house whilst you check into a good hotel for some paid comfort.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Unrated900(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2019
Your wife is weak in nature

Am sure she will be weak on bed as well

Hence she as to always screams higher when making love with you.

Your wife fears her mum a lot.

Is she the first daughter

Is she just 21 years old girl

Talk to your wife about this

If she doesn’t wanna confront her mum

Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by deltateam: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Noel1:

What should he do to avoid d noisy moans?

Cover her mouth with tape or foam. lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Lukdon: 6:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Guy, u r a bit lucky. My own mother asked me to sleep in the oza room with my son, because she prefers sleeping under the A.C. instead of fan, for one whole week.

1. Call a known cab to drive her around town with the kids, then knack ur wife when they are not around.

2. Attempt to sleep nude. The fear of her watching her mother see ur nudity will make her give u a quick one so u can buckle up immediately.

Wisdom is the principal thing. Women respect u more when u tactically handle situations above them.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tabithaola(f): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello Op.I salute your courage and I can say from your post that you are a good man. Please don't be misled by people who haven't been there please. Our upbringing differs.To be sincere with you,I told my husband same before I put to bed. In our culture, there are things that are seen as acts of disrespect and this is one of such. However, this can still be addressed without causing ranchor in your home. I'll stick to the advice that,you can have a time out with your wife while you leave your kids with your mother in law for s weekend or so. Get the cheapest of the rooms and have a good time with her. Don't ever cheat on her coz some of us might not just forgive when it comes to cheating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.